All Comments on 'The Parson's Wife'

by DreadWriter6969

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Excellent

Very very good can't wait for chapter two!!!!!!!!!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
not bad

except for jerry being there, other than that it was pretty good

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Whole new meaning

Jerry and Amy certainly bring a whole new meaning to the expression 'missionary position'. The story (chapter?) was well written but if you're going to bring Jerry into the sex scenes you might care to consider a category other than Lesbian Sex.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 5 years agoAuthor
Jerry et al

Thank you for your comment. I've reread the story and it still, to me, is a lesbian romance with supporting cast. This is the first of a number of planned stories in a series and Jerry will get his day, not in the lesbian pages. I'm curious, though, in which category would you have posted it?

FWIW, I have many lesbian friends, most of whom are very sensible women who like men as people, but are simply not attracted to them sexually. That does not detract from their being lesbian in any way.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago
Yum.

Well well, wasn't that sexy? Yes it was. I'm looking forward to more chapters no matter what category it comes in.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Further comment

I take it your reply was to my earlier comment. I did say "if" you were going to bring Jerry into sex scenes, then a different category might be appropriate. I've been writing and reading on this site for a number of years now and I've seen a lot of disgruntled comments when men have been brought into the lesbian sex scenes---I was simply trying to help you avoid such comments. So if sex is between Barb and Tammy only, Lesbian Sex is the right place. If you bring Jerry into the sex there is a category called Erotic Couplings which is probably more suitable. By the way, when I first read this story I gave you five stars so it wasn't all bad news.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I had a senior moment there. I meant Barb and Amy. Mea culpa!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A really good start to this story

A really enjoyed this story, but... did I miss something: she was supposed to spend the weekend, but in the end, he drove her home when he came back to what seems the same night! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have finished reading all of your stories. They great very erotic and stimulating! Hope to read more from you in the very near future!

Very nice story, very erotic and stimulating...hope you will continue the story!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

There's a nice feeling of straightforward innocence here, and the churchy tone is good. But:

- the pastor's wife gets naked for the bath, and Barb doesn't seem to look at her body, and doesn't tell us how pretty it is? A missed opportunity

- the story seems to be going somewhere, but doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous