The Part-Time Job Ch. 04 - Final

Story Info
Mitch's plan for revenge unravels as Serge takes control.
1.9k words
4.56
4.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very aroused Serge drew his captive in close and tight. His hard dick pressed up against Mitch's much bigger erection and Serge took the time to notice as well as compliment the aroused yet embarrassed Mitch. "You have one big cock, there" said Serge as he smiled at Mitch. Averting his eyes, Mitch refused to look at Serge but he could not deny the fact that he was rock hard and his arousal was playing right into Serge's plan.

Serge brought his face close to Mitch's right ear and whispered: "I see that, once again, you've been a bad boy. Do you think that you have earned another punishment?" Mitch was alarmed at hearing those words but remained silent.

Serge gently kissed the greying hair on Mitch's muscular chest. Soon his mouth made its way to a nipple and his tongue began a sensual dance around the tender area. Mitch closed his eyes and moaned as his dick grew even more rigid.

Holding the naked Mitch close to his own taut body, Serge maneuvered himself to the bench. In one fluid movement, he sat down on the bench bringing the startled Mitch securely over his lap. For Serge the view was intoxicating. The view of the bound and naked Mitch with his perfect ass elevated on his lap filled Serge with lust.

Once in position Serge ran his hand over Mitch's bare ass, enjoying the feel of the large and firm buttocks. Then he reached over and picked up the paddle that had been a part of Mitch's "revenge stash." He rubbed the paddle on Mitch's rump and inquired: "Now why on earth would you bring such an object to work?"

Mitch said nothing so Serge raised the paddle and gave his ass a smack. Mitch bucked on Serge's naked lap as the sound of the smack reverberated throughout the locker room.

Rubbing the paddle on the bare ass of his captive, Serge inquired: "Do you think you have earned another spanking?" Before Mitch could answer Serge delivered another swat on the center of the two exposed melons. Mitch yelped.

Serge smiled to himself and wondered if he could bring Mitch to tears with his very own paddle. But, before delivering yet another swat with the paddle, Serge once again asked the question but this time in a different way: "Were you planning on using this on me?"

Without hesitation Mitch growled: "Yes. You humiliated me and I was going to make you pay for it." The response angered Serge and he lifted the paddle in preparation for another strike. But this time he hesitated and ultimately put the paddle down on the bench for another thought had entered his mind.

Rubbing Mitch's exposed ass with one hand he reached over and picked up one of the condoms with his free hand. Bringing it in front of his captive's face he inquired: "And did you have something else planned for me? Perhaps before or after you paddled me?"

Mitch was silent so Serge reached around and groped with his fingers until he located Mitch's semi-erect cock. "Were you planning to put THIS inside of me?" Serge asked incredulously. Mitch laughed, even as he felt Serge's hands grope him. "I was going to make you scream." hissed Mitch.

That was all Serge needed to hear. He know knew what had to be done. Setting the condom aside he picked up the tube of KY lubricant and removed the cap. With the index finger and thumb of his opposite hand he carefully parted Mitch's plump cheeks until his pink pucker came into view.

Silently Serge squirted some of the lubricant onto the exposed backdoor. Serge then spread the KY liberally around Mitch's anus, even allowing his finger to penetrate the sensitive area.

"What are you doing?" an alarmed Mitch asked, his voice a bit higher than normal. Grabbing the tube and a condom, Serge brought Mitch to his feet and pushed him back to the wrestling mats. Without saying a word he pushed Mitch down to his knees and forced his chest over one of the rolled mats.

From his position bent over the rolled wrestling mat Mitch turned his head and watched as Serge unwrapped the condom. His eyes grew wider as Serge began to wrap the protective device around his hard cock. Clearly understanding what was about to happen Mitch struggled to stand but Serge firmly pushed him back into place over the rolled mat.

Kneeling down behind Mitch, Serge positioned himself directly behind his bare ass, his rock hard dick brushing up against the plump, firm ass in front of it. He slapped Mitch's butt and barked: "Legs apart!" Mitch remained as he was so, with a hand on each inner thigh, Serge pushed the strong legs wide apart.

Moving in closer, Serge placed a hand on each bare cheek and spread them apart exposing the backdoor that Serge would soon be knocking at. Mitch struggled to bring his legs back together thus denying Serge a way in but Serge's strong knees were locked against Mitch's legs keeping him spread and vulnerable.

Serge opened the tube of KY one more time and applied a liberal amount onto his condom covered erection. He then added a bit more to his index finger and rubbed it slowly and gently over Mitch's anus. As he worked Mitch turned his head and, looking at Serge, he implored: Don't...don't do this." Serge smiled at him and continued his work gently inserting his finger little by little.

As Mitch felt the finger enter he instinctively clamped down in an attempt to stop the invader. "It will go better if you can relax," said Serge in a calm and reassuring voice. Withdrawing his finger from the warm dark cavern, he placed the head of his erection directly on Mitch's lubricated anus. He pushed gently but was denied admittance.

"Serge...look...I don't think I can." said Mitch.

Intrigued, Serge whispered: "Are you a virgin, Mitch?"

"No," responded Mitch. "But, it's been a very long time. I just don't think I will be...I mean...I'm not sure...I...I..."

Serge rubbed Mitch's back and reassured him: "If you breathe deeply and relax you will stretch." Then he reached around and lifted Mitch's ample penis saying: "I am so much smaller both in length and girth than you. Yet, you intended on impaling me with THIS!"

Hearing his own words echo throughout the empty locker room only strengthened Serge's resolve so he grabbed onto Mitch's hips and said: Now, take a deep breath and relax."

Mitch, with no other choice, took in a long deep breath. He held it for a few seconds and then, as he released the air from his lungs, Serge entered him through his tender flesh. Mitch moaned and closed his eyes in an attempt to mask the unfamiliar feeling. It was just the head of his erection but Serge was now in.

Slowly, Serge continued his incremental but steady invasion. From time to time he whispered "Relax" to remind Mitch of the importance of his focused breathing. Looking down Serge was highly aroused by the sight of his rigid cock deep inside Mitch. With one final push Mitch groaned and the invasion was complete. Serge's big round balls were now nestled against Mitch's sumptuous melons.

Mitch had arrived that evening prepared to dominate Serge. The evidence was in the bag: the paddle for the spanking, the condoms, the KY...it was all there. But Serge, thru quick thinking as well as his skills as a wrestler, had subdued his attacker and now dominated him.

But as he looked down on the conquered Mitch he heard an unexpected sound. It sounded like moans of pleasure or perhaps enjoyment.

"Oh yeah!" sighed Mitch. "I had no idea how good this could feel. Your dick feels amazing inside of me, Serge. Yeah!"

Was Mitch faking it wondered Serge? There was one way to know for certain. He reached under Mitch's belly and his hand came across a very large and sturdy erection. Mitch was clearly turned on by what was happening! Then Serge had a change of heart. Instead of punishing Mitch maybe they could actually enjoy the experience together.

So, taking a chance, Serge undid the cord binding Mitch's hands behind his back. While waiting for a possible hostile reaction from the now freed Mitch, Serge mentally prepared himself. But Mitch only cooed and repeated once again: "Your dick feels amazing inside of me!" As he spoke, he turned his head a bit and Serge saw that he had an almost serene smile on his face.

Flushed with a sense of victory, Serge decided to get to work and began a series of small thrusts with his hips. "Oh yeah!" shouted Mitch. The thrusts continued and soon became stronger and faster. "Oh man, that feels good." whispered Mitch.

His voice was barely audible but Serge heard the words and increased his pace. Holding on to the strong hips, he worked steadily on Mitch as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

Serge knew that he was reaching his limit. Removing his right hand from Mitch's bare thigh he spit into it and then reached under Mitch grabbing hold of his massive hard on. Mitch gasped as Serge began to stroke him but he just held onto the rolled up wrestling mat moaning and enjoying the many sensations passing through his body.

Serge had one more surprise left for his misbehaving employee. He carefully withdrew from Mitch's ass and then turned his aroused employee around until he was prone on his back on the mat. Quickly, Serge straddled the surprised Mitch.

He grabbed Mitch's cock with his left hand and noticed that it was dripping with pre-cum. Smiling at the surprised Mitch he continued his stroking as he placed the index finger of his right hand at the crack of his ass cheeks.

Mitch's eyes grew wide as he neared orgasm. Increasing the strokes, Serge's finger located his back door and entered it with one thrust. As the tip of Serge's finger connected with Mitch's prostate, the employee arched his back and yelled: "I'm gonna cum!"

Wave after wave of semen shot out of Mitch's engorged penis landing on his chest, face and the mat behind his head. Serge withdrew his imbedded finger and then pulled off the condom from his own dick. Mitch, gasping for air and secured by Serge's knees, had no chance to react as Serge grabbed his throbbing erection and erupted all over Mitch.

It seemed to Serge that his orgasm would never end but soon the spasms slowed and Serge collapsed onto the mat next to Mitch. Both men lay there quietly, their eyes closed, allowing their breathing to slow and return to normal.

The gym seemed very quiet but soon Serge felt something close to his body. He opened his eyes just in time to see Mitch pounce on him and pin him securely to the mat.

For a moment Serge felt fear but Mitch smiled at him and then, slowly lowering his head, he kissed the surprised Serge on the mouth. Following the long and passionate kiss Mitch said: "OK, From this moment on I promise to be a model employee but with one condition."

Serge, secretly enjoying the weight and warmth of Mitch's body, brought his arms around Mitch's waist and asked: "So, what's the condition?"

Kissing Serge again Mitch put his mouth by Serge's ear and whispered: "That you agree to fuck me again. You were simply amazing."

Serge kissed Mitch's unshaven cheek and replied: "That is one condition I will be more than happy to fulfill. Now, we better get cleaned up and finish our work."

Helping Serge to his feet, Mitch smiled at him and then, pulling him close, kissed him one more time. Arm in arm the two walked silently to the shower room.

The End