The Participation Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad moaned and said, "What in the hell were we thinking? I can't live with the guilt. I want to kill myself. Hell, I hope he finds out, and we all fry for being stupid."

Dale replied, "She never told him. I sent her the video and threatened to send it out if she told anyone."

Bill walked over got in Dale's face, "You blackmailed her, you bastard." Then he hit Dale so hard it knocked him on his ass, and a fight ensued.

Dale got up and snarled and replied, "I just wanted to warn her not to say anything. Just us and Mary would know we made a cuckold out of Matt.

The other guys grabbed them and pulled them apart. Upon breaking the fight up. Dale looked at the guys and explained, "If this gets out of hand, we'll have to kill Matt also."

Matt ran up the hill and yelling, "What in the hell is the matter with you guys? I am burying my wife and dying here, and you're doing this." All the wives came up, grabbing their husbands and dragging them off, scolding them like little children.

xxxxxxxx

I was sitting in my den hardly breathing since Mary's death. I couldn't bring myself to sleep in our bedroom, knowing she will never sleep there again. Then the doorbell rang.

I opened it to see Colleen standing there. When I looked into her eyes, I could see they were swollen from crying. As soon as she saw me, she ran to me, begging for my forgiveness.

I was taken aback with her pronouncement. "What is the matter?" I was confused.

Collen walked into the house, handing me a CD, "I found this sticking out from under Dale's desk this morning while vacuuming. I escorted her to my office. I stuck the CD into the computer and booted it up.

I sat there stunned after watching my being raped. Colleen dropped to her knees, crying uncontrollably again, "I am so sorry; I'm heartbroken for you."

I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks. My eyes filled with anger. All I could do was think of how to get my revenge for my wife being treated like a cum bucket by a bunch of assholes. I turned to Collen, "Stay here. I'll be right back."

I found Mary's phone on the nightstand on her side of the bed. I opened the phone up. I scrolled through text till I found the one that was sent from a phone number that had no contact attached to it

I let out a blood-curdling scream at the last message she received. Colleen ran in and saw the rage in my eyes.

I handed her the phone to look at the video and asked, "Do you recognize this phone number?" Colleen shook her head no. "Someone sent this to her about an hour before I found her dead. They threatened her to go public again if she didn't meet with all of them again. Not only that, but the person also wanted to get together again with her."

She gasps, "Those bastards. I hate them all." That's when she saw Matt's face and became terrified. "Please don't hurt my son. Do to me what you wish with me."

I was shaking so hard I looked like a man that was going to fly apart. I sat down on the bed and started crying uncontrollably. Colleen came over and took me by the hands guided me into the spare room where she helped me lay on my bed. She came around to the other side, crawled across the bed, and laid behind me trying to console me.

I turned over and asked Colleen, "Please lay in my arms?" I told her not to worry about the wives and kids. I wasn't going after them, only the husbands, but there will be collateral damage. We held each other tight until falling asleep in each other arms.

Colleen woke up to an empty bed. She walked into his office to see him printing off pictures. Matt saw her, "I got the bastards. I know who each one was and in what order. Your husband was the last. I won't tell you how I know; I'll reveal it when we have our end-of-year team party. You are now team mom. Make sure everyone shows for the team party in two weeks."

Colleen whispered, "I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't look at him without throwing up. She was my best friend." She fell into my arms crying.

First. I have made copies of the video. I need you to return it where you found it. If he looks for it and sees it gone my plan won't work."

I told her to go to her mom's or sister's house and tell Dale she is sick and needed some help. "I'll send you the info about the party, and you forward it to everyone."

Matt was on a mission to rain hell down on them.

xxxxxxxx

Matt drove through the roughest part of town. He pulled up to a housing project. Matt got out of his SUV; he was immediately surrounded. Matt spoke, "I am Dr. Lowery. A friend wants to see me, Mr. Al Green."

One of the men smiled back, "Oh, you're the doctor that saved Andre's knee. Follow us. We'll take you there."

"Well, doc, good to see you," smiled Al, "Sorry to hear about your wife. I heard she was a beautiful person. She helped out at the free clinic on this side of town. Everyone loved her. I would have loved to come to the funeral to show you my respect, but I didn't think you would want my kind there."

I spoke in a seething voice, "I would rather have your kind on my side than the bastards that called themselves a friend and raped my wife."

Al responded, "What the fuck! Who raped her?"

"I am calling in my favor. And here is the story," Matt sat and explained the details.

Al stood up, "I'll kill the muthafukas for you, and their families."

"No, Al," while seething and talking through my teeth. "I have a plan and want this to be slow, long, and painful for them. No harm to the families. They haven't done anything wrong to me. I love their sons, and the wives are good women. In return for your help, I will open a non-profit clinic in any place you approve for the building to be built on this side of town. Here is my plan."

....

To: Collen

From: Matt

Colleen, please forward this on to the team.

Dear Friends

It is time for our year-end party and trophies. This year, I will be handing out a trophy to the player that had the most impact on the team. To win the trophy, both parents and only the boys that play for our team may attend. The party will be at Game Land on South Street. It will start at 5 pm next Saturday.

Other awards will be given out, along with other well-earned awards as well. Pizza and pop will be furnished for all by me. I will be supplying $50 cards for kids to play games while the parents get ready for next year.

Matt grabbed his cell and called Colleen, "It has been set for next Saturday. You bring Dale Jr. at 5. You come in at 5:45 and sit next to him. This way, you do not have to tolerate his father for long."

xxxxxxxx

The room Matt chose was on the backside of the building. It was the local game and pizza establishment. It has a rear exit and can't be seen from the front or lobby.

Matt was speaking in front of the group, "Welcome everybody. I want to thank you for attending. And thanks for being my friends and standing by my side through all my pain lately. Without you, I couldn't had survived the loss I had with my soulmate."

Colleen and Dale Jr. arrived just as the pizza was delivered. After dinner had been eaten, the trash was picked up and taken out by the staff.

Next, the awards were passed out, with Dale Jr. winning the most valuable player award. They got their 4th place finish trophy in the state. Dale Sr. spoke, "I hate those dam participation trophies. They have no meaning. We gave the championship away."

Matt thought to himself, 'Oh, they'll have meaning for you, You son-of-a-bitch.'

"All right, boys," I explained, "I'll stand by the door. And as you go through it, I will hand you your cards to play. They have $50 of credit on each one, have fun." The rest of you stay here. I walked to the rear exit and let Al's men into the facility.

I walked back into the room with 20 very large, well-armed men. They surrounded the parameter of the room. They were all over 6'5 and weighed 250lbs each. They were all dressed in black, with black leather jackets and black sunglasses. They pulled back their coats to show they were well-armed. The women were terrified and scooted closer to their husbands. Colleen sat next to Dale, but she sat three feet away from him, never looking at him. The self-absorbed prick didn't even notice.

I spoke, "While these men are setting up the computer and video projector, I want to talk to you. These men are here to protect you, ladies. They have strict orders not to touch you. If they do, they'll be castrated. What I am about to show you will be very disturbing sorry, but it is the only way I can get my point across to you."

I turned on the computer started the video. The women were screaming and crying as Mary was being raped, over and over again. Even the perpetrators were crying, except for Dale. "Why are you showing this to us? There is no proof of us doing this crime. I was choking up as he spoke, "You're right, Dale, not on this video that you can see, but I can with these."

"Dale, you fucked up! You placed the camera behind Mary on her left side. That was your mistake." I walked over and started posting large pictures of the men's left hands on the wall, "Right there, each one of your left hands has a distinctive wedding band on."

Let's watch again, shall we." As each husband mounted Mary, their ring came up, and as it did, I marked the photo with the husband's name on the picture of the hand. One by one, I added the number and the name of the husband that raped Mary.

As I finished, the wives were terrified and pissed as their husbands started backing away from them. I spoke again, "Ladies, you will get your chance in a few minutes to get your say about what you just saw."

"I have Participation Trophies for all of you. You earned them. I will call your name and give you your trophy, and you will take a picture with me. You will shake my hand, hug me, take the trophy and sit down."

"Bob, you're first. Come up and get your trophy, and don't say a word." When Bob hesitated, one of the Al's men put his hand on his shoulder and encouraged him to go.

"Thanks Bob," as I shook his hand. "I want to thank you for raping my wife, causing the death of my future son. Look me in my Goddamn eyes when I shake your hand. I want to see your soul." Bob was crying so hard snot was running down his nose. Then I hugged him and said, "Thanks for being my friend. Lou, you're next." The award ceremony went on for the next 30 minutes.

I stepped back up to the podium, "Now for Dale's trophy. You get the leadership award. Not only did you drug her and set this whole thing up. But you sent her an extortion email from a burner phone, you planned on fucking her again, and if she didn't, you would post it all over the web."

"She killed herself after that email because she was already depressed about losing our child. She couldn't live with the thought of telling me. We were under a strict no penetration rule, and that's why she aborted."

I snapped my fingers. The door opened, two of Al's men came in carrying a six-foot trophy with words engraved, "Dale 1st place. In the rape of Mary and the destruction of Matt's life in revenge for trying to teach Dale Jr to be a man."

I looked at Dale and snarled, "Come on up and get your trophy, you piece shit. Colleen, would you mind taking a picture of your husband and me?"

I spoke with seething anger, "Dale, you stand over there. I'll stand here. Colleen, you ready. I reach over to shake Dale's hand, "Now smile, into the camera, you son-of-a-bitch."

"Gentlemen, please stack all chairs over in one corner and stack all but two tables in another corner. Then break down the rest and stack them over in the corner furthest from the door. Then bring two tables. Put one over here and the other by the door," I said as the men followed my directions.

After everything was set up, an assortment of booze was brought into the room. A bar was set up on the tables. "Gentlemen," I ordered, "Start drinking. You'll need it." The men started drinking without much encouragement. After 20 minutes of drinking, they were getting blurry-eyed. I ordered them to stand back and had the table moved out of the way.

I snapped my fingers again. More items were brought into the room and placed on the table in two piles. "I want to tell you that I am through with you for the night. I'm going to have you arrested. I will sue your families for everything you have. They'll probably end up bankrupt and in poverty."

I snapped fingers again. In came a man with a Greenlee 105mm or better known as a 4-inch diameter battery-operated wire cutter. It was appropriately called the Gator Guillotine. In it was a 4-0 thick hardened copper cable. I looked at the man holding it and told him to cut it.

When he pulled the trigger, it cut through it like warm butter. The men started sweating with fear. "Gentlemen, I told you I was through punishing you, but I don't think your wives are." I was speaking with a stone-cold stare.

I asked the women to stand up, "Ladies step over her here, please and let me show you your gifts." I pulled back the tablecloths covering the 14 cable prods and 14 riding whips. "Ladies, this is a cattle prod," as I was picking it up. I hit the test button. A large electric bolt went across the two ends. "Be careful with it. It is quite painful. These can cause the balls to explode or burn off a penis.

Next, this is a specialized riding-whip. You will notice it's made from nylon-coated stainless steel. At the end of it, you will appreciate the stranded ends. They are nylon-stranded and can be quite painful. I hear if it snaps on the balls, the pain is excruciating."

"Gentlemen, you see how your wives are looking at you now that they have gotten over their initial shock. Not only did you cheat on them, but you also raped someone they truly loved. She took care of your kids since they brought them home from the hospital. I have been wondering to myself. Are they are thinking that could have been me, my daughters, sisters, or mothers? They do not look happy. And you know what the old saying is, "if momma isn't happy, then nobody is going to be happy."

"I will be leaving in a few minutes and call the police. Dale did you notice that is your computer sitting there. If the ladies decide to go through with what I think will happen, I will call the police to show up in about an hour.

They will think the wives left you. You then pulled out this movie and started watching the video. Then it got perverse. And if anyone of you tries to implicate me or your wives in this, these guys will visit you in jail in the middle of the night."

"Ladies, when you are ready to go, you will be taken in vans to Colleen's house for a swim party for the boys. The catering people will tell the cops that you were there the whole time and will testify as such.

"Make sure if you handle the toys, you wear rubber gloves. We do not want any fingerprints on them. No shots to head that might kill them. We do not want you going to prison for murder. The men behind you will stop you before you go too far."

"If any of you men hit your wives or try to stop them, these guys will hold you down, and remove your junk. They will cauterize you with a cattle prod. If the women choose to do nothing, you will be hogtied, and the police will be called by an informer. They will find you with the video and pictures either way."

"Ladies, please put on your protective garments and face shields. We do not want any blood to get on your clothes. When you get to Colleen's house, take a shower, and wash your clothes in Oxy Clean to destroy blood evidence."

"Now guys, get naked." Then men were stunned and refused until the Al's men started towards them.

As they were taking off their clothes, one Als' men, later identified as Marcus, walked over to me, "Doc, I have a boy that has been playing soccer behind my back. He is too small for football or basketball."

"He can dribble a soccer ball like the Harlem Globe trotters play basketball. He just has never played on a team. Coach, he can fly, and he is these boy's age."

I told him to take off his sunglasses when he talked to me. "Call me in a couple of months when practice starts."

The men were standing, covering their privates, when one of Al's henchmen men spoke out, "Damn! My ten-year-old boy has a bigger dick than these guys do." Al's men started laughing.

I turned and stared at them. The men shut up. My lips quivered, trying to hold back, and then I let go with a burst of gut-splitting laughter then all the men started again. I headed out the door to leave the rapists to their fates.

The wives were not laughing at this point. Their faces were red with rage as they started toward their husbands. You could hear the men crying and begging for mercy. Mercy went on a holiday that day.

Dale grabbed Colleen's arm as she lunged toward him. Several of Al's men started towards him, and he released her and screamed as the prod went into his thigh. After a while, it was a free for all. It went on until the batteries went dead in the cattle prods.

Then the wives' picked up the whips, and the screams started over again. After a while, the Al's men were getting sick of what was happening and stepped in to stop the wives. All the wives had gone into a blood lust mindset.

The police investigated the crime, but nothing could be proven. Matt finally had broken down on television giving an interview about the party but said nothing of the aftermath.

Rumors had it that Dale lost his balls, and the other men had their penises partially burnt off. By the time ambulances arrived, some of the men's balls were the size of tennis balls from swelling, and they'll never produce kids again. There was vomit and pee everywhere. And all 14 of the men had passed out.

Several weeks later, I was driving down the streets to get to my house. I started noticing all the for-sale signs in front of the homes where my players lived.

I realized what I had done. I got on the phone to call my lawyer, "John, this is Matt. Right now, call all the women of the men I am suing and tell them not to sell. Tell them I will be dropping the lawsuits against them."

"I am sending you their numbers now, do it immediately. I just realized I was destroying the innocent along with the guilty. I was holding them responsible for someone else's actions. That was not what I wanted."

xxxxxxxx

After another month, on a Saturday night, Brandy, one of my player's moms, stopped by to see me. I invited her in and offered her a drink. "Brandy," I asked, "What are you doing here?"

She replied, "I want to thank you for saving what was left of my family that my husband destroyed. We will still have to sell, but we won't be destitute."

We talked and cried together. After a while, Brandy leaned over and kissed me. We went to the guest bedroom. What we did was not love or sex, but it was the comforting of two people who were in pain. She left the next morning, never to come back to my house again.

As the next season approached, I sent emails to each parent telling when practice for the new season started. I sent a special email to Colleen and Dale Jr as I wanted to make sure they knew they were welcome. I also knew there would be money problems with the players. I told everyone I would handle all expenses and travel costs.

All the boys were warming up when a Marcus and his son walked onto the field. Matt walked over and shook their hands. Marcus introduced his son as David.

"Please take off your sunglasses, I want you to see my eyes, and I want to see your eyes. I'll never trust a man again that I am talking to about a serious conversation that I can't see his eyes," I said as I walked over to my bag and brought back a contract for David and his parents to sign. "Both of you will follow my rules both as a player and parents, and you will read, sign, and give it back to me."