The Participation Trophy

Story Info
Life of a doctor.
9.1k words
4.29
31.8k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

This is an OTT story. God I hope it would never happen. This is a husband's revenge story.

I want to thank BigJim48 for his help with making this story so much better. I'm not sure if I will use an editor again. Why make one man suffer when I can make thousand with my gramma. It's all about the numbers.

The Participation Trophy

Life of a doctor

Matt looked at his watch, there were less than 90 seconds left in the 8-year-old boys' soccer match, and his team was up by 12 goals. The game was for the regional's semi-finals. His team was considered an elite team by anyone's standards.

Then he heard it, "Loser, loser, loser. "From his team taunting the other boys.

"Time out ref," yelled Matt. "Come here, please."

"John," spoke Matt, "We forfeit. Please, go over and ask the other team's coach to hold their parents and the players. My team will be over in a few minutes to apologize to the parents. If I don't correct this attitude right now, this will be a pattern for the rest of their lives." The ref walked away shaking his head and called the game.

All the boys ran over to their coach in shock and asked, "What happened?" Matt ordered them to gather up their gear and go down to the other end of the field, away from his team's parents.

Matt told them, "Gather around and take off those sunglasses when I talk to you. I want to see your eyes. I never trust a man that hides his eyes."

"Billy," Matt called out, "Your little brother plays soccer. Is he any good?"

"No, Sir!"

"How would you feel if someone called him a loser?"

"I wouldn't like it, sir."

"Dale, suppose your mom, was trapped in a house that was on fire. And that boy you just taunted father was a firefighter. What if he knew she was the mother of one of the boys that taunted his son and decided he might not try very hard to save her. Would you like that?"

"No, Sir." lowering his eyes to the ground.

"Brandon, what if twenty years from now your little boy is injured and, in the hospital, and one of those little boys over there is the only doctor that can save his life, and he remembers you. He might not be inclined to do his best. You better hope he is not a loser."

"Yes, Sir"

"Dale, from now on, I am holding you responsible for the other boy's actions. Every time one of them starts something, you sit out with them."

"Why me, coach?" whined Dale.

"Because you are the team leader, and they follow you," explained Matt.

For the next ten minutes, Matt gave them advice to take with them for the rest of their lives.

"Now, I want you to gather all your gear and go apologize to each kid and his parents. You put your hand out, look them in the eye and tell them you are sorry for calling them their son a loser and it will never happen again. I want those exact words used.

You will take off your sunglasses. They should see your eyes. By the way, the end of the year team party is in three weeks."

The boys gathered up their gear and helped me carry all of it across the field.

I walked across the field towards my player's parents, thinking to myself, "Only if my damn knee, hadn't been blown out. I would have been pro in England by now and not having to deal with this crap." It's unusual for an American to make a European team. But Manchester United was going to sign me after I graduated from college.

I was a starter on the U.S World cup team. I also started on the U.S. Olympic team. I was big for a Soccer player. I was 6 foot 4 and ran a 4.4 forty. I was expecting to start next year when I arrived in England. I would have gone pro earlier, but agent mom wouldn't allow it. Yea, I know. I'm over 21, but you know moms. Mine wanted me to graduate first.

It was the last game of my college career for the NCAA Championship. I had scored four goals, and the other team couldn't stop me that day. Then someone came from my blind side, driving their foot into my knee and destroying it.

I was lying in my dorm room feeling sorry for myself. My coach arrived with a laptop to show me a video of the other team's coach ordering a player to take out my knees to stop me. The coach had a professional lip reader to verify what he said.

I sued the college for 100 million dollars plus attorney's fees. The amount of money wouldn't scratch this school's endowment funds. It was too be paid out over the next 20 years. I was also given a free, no-cost, medical education from the best Ivy League school in the country to become an orthopedic surgeon. If I had gone pro, I was looking at making more than that. The school got out cheap.

That is where I met Mary. It was love at first sight. I was studying for finals when I first saw her. I was a little older than most students and didn't like wasting my time partying and getting drunk. I saw her sitting across the way, studying for her medical finals.

She looked up and saw me staring at her. She smiled at me; I was hooked. She was tall and slender and had brown hair and blue eyes. She was 5ft-10 inches tall and basically flat-chested. She only wore sports bras. She was drop-dead gorgeous and had one feature that I absolutely loved; they were her 3/4-inchlong-nipples when erect. Of course, I didn't find out about those for over three months. When she orgasmed, they would stand at full attention. The other feature she had, was a deep bush between her legs that drove me nuts.

I walked over to her and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Matt Lowery.

She replied with a big smile, "Mary Yates."

I said I was in the middle of finals but would like to meet her next week for coffee. She accepted my offer. After we graduated, we were married. We both worshiped the ground the other walked on.

Mary and I spent years performing our internships and were very busy, but we ignored all outside influences to keep our relationship strong. After graduation, I specialized in Orthopedics. As you might guess, I concentrated on knees. Mary went on to set her practice up for children's medicine. Life was good.

We moved into a large, gated community with other professional people of our age group. By that time, we were approaching our late twenties, we wanted to start a family.

As I walked closer to my team's parents, I could see the dads were furious with me.

Dale Sr. jumped into my face, "What in the hell did you do? We had that team beat. It is the first year that the boys would receive legitimate trophies that they earned, not a participation trophy piece of bullshit."

"Step back from me, Dale," I snarled. Dale hadn't taken off his glasses. I couldn't tell if he was planning to take a swing or not.

For a soccer player, I was big. I stood 6"-4" tall. Now, I weighed 230lbs. I had bulked up since retiring from the game. Even at 190, I was quite the imposing player when I played. I was the enforcer for our team when necessary. But I would never have taken it as far as what someone had done to me.

The boy's fathers were a bunch of alpha, no-talent men. They thought their kids were the next Masse' or Ronaldo in soccer. None of them played college ball. Most of them weren't good enough to play in high school. After graduating high school, Dale played football for a private college. His parents paid for his education so he could play.

"Listen," speaking to all the parents, "I want these boys to grow up to be men you can respect. I explained to the boys that something that they love, can be taken away from them instantly. One little mistake, something they do wrong, or it might be out of their control. It can take away everything they have worked for all their entire lives. No matter what happens, no one can take your character or honor from you, only you can give it away. I told them real men do not pick on those that are not capable of defending themselves."

Dale and the men turned to see their wives seething in anger at them. Dale turned back, looking at me as if to say this isn't over yet. His wife Colleen was reaming him as they walked away.

Mary walked up and kissed me, "Tough loss, honey."

"Damn parents," I replied, "Why in the hell did I sign up for this? I didn't need the crap when I could be home with you." I Chucked and raised my eyebrows. Hoping for a little fun time later tonight.

"Because you love it" she smiled with her reply. She then gave me a peck on the cheek. "Down boy, wait till later."

xxxxxxxx

A year earlier in Matt's office.

"Andre," Matt spoke, as he took Andre's knee and bent it. Rubbed it and shook it, "I'll free you for the NBA Draft. I would say your back to 100%." Andre' hopped down off the exam table, thanked me, then left. I had pioneered a new surgical technique to bring formally destroyed knees back as if the injury had never occurred.

As I was leaving my office later that day, when two big blacked-out Escalades pulled up, and four large Black men surrounded me and asked, "Dr. Lowery, Mr. Green, Andre's father, would like to talk to you in his vehicle. I could see they were heavily armed. "We are asking you, not telling you, he wants to thank you for helping his son Andre'."

I climbed into the backseat of the bulletproof vehicle. I looked at him and asked, "Please remove your sunglasses. I don't trust a man when I can't see his eyes."

Al smiled and said, "Me neither. You can see a man's soul through his eyes," as he removed his sunglasses. Al is head of the biggest drug gang in the city. But he tries to help his community by protecting businesses from paying extortion, so they can make a profit to keep them on that side of town.

He also kept out the drugs that are so dangerous-one sniff, and you die. He helped fund daycare and kept the streets safe for honest folks. He was the law on that part of town. No sex slave trade allowed either.

Don't get me wrong he has no problem with killing a rival or snitch. Killing was bad for business and brought down to much heat on him.

He was a huge man; he must be between six-feet-eight inches and six-feet-nine. He posed a very intimidating figure. On each side were two beautiful women, one black and the other white.

Al spoke, "I know you do not think much of my kind but thank you for saving Andre's career. He means a lot to me and is the pride of our neighborhood. It brings the community together when we have something to be proud of." Al stuck out his massive hand in thanks. I reached over and told him he was welcome.

Al then spoke, "If you ever need a favor, I am good for it. Our people know who you are and if you ever come to my side of town, just tell anyone who you are. And for them to bring you to me. I will take care of it for you. You or your wife. No one will dare touch you.

"Do you need something now," he asked, as he pointed toward the girls with a big grin.

I laughed and replied, "I do not care about the drugs or the prostitutes. I am a libertarian, and as long as they are over the legal age, and you do not ask me to pay for it. I wished they would legalize both."

"Damn, Matt! I thought you liked me," Al smiled. "If they legalized it. It would put me out of business." We both laughed.

"Listen, Al, I treat people like they treat me. You treat me with respect, and I'll treat you the same. How about that." I said looking Al in the eyes."

Matt's phone buzzed with a text message, "Please come home now. Please call."

"Sorry Al, it was nice to meet you, but I have an emergency, such as a life of a doctor."

"Doc, if you ever need anything, just let me know. I always honor my promises. Just ask anyone."

It got a call from Mary crying uncontrollably after I got back into my truck.

I spoke in fear in my voice, "What is it, Honey?"

"Matt, I can't have children." Mary sobbed.

"Are you home, Honey?" I was trying to hold it together for her.

"Yes."

"I'll be there in a few minutes,"

I arrived at my house to find her in the bedroom with the lights out, crying on the bed. I ran over to her. Taking her into my protective arms, "I love you, darling," I told her as she cried.

We helped each other remove our clothes and crawled under the covers naked to hold and comfort each other. Mary had her head on my shoulders as I comforted her in my arms.

"Matt, do you want a divorce so you can marry someone that can bear your children?" whispered Mary in between her sniffles.

"HELL NO!" I screamed at her, "Where in the fuck did you come up with that idea? I'd cut my dick off before divorcing you over that."

Mary was startled and coward at my reaction; I had never raised my voice in anger against her before.

"Well, at least I know how you feel now," as she started laughing at me. "But I think cutting your magnificent cock off would be a little drastic.

Purring and running her hand down to Matt's cock. "I also was thinking about what the doctor told me. I have about one in a trillion chance of me getting pregnant. I figure if we do it 10,000 times, times 100,000,000 sperm, that would add up to a trillion."

I rolled over to ask if she was up to knocking off ten of those this weekend.

xxxxxxxx

Three months before the last game of the season

Matt got home to see Mary dressed in a see-thru nighty. Wearing a huge smile on her face, she came over and jumped into his arms, "I am pregnant," she announced.

I sat in shock, "When, where, why, how?"

Mary giggled, "Where? The time you took me to the garage after we parked the car and did it. Why? because we were so horny. When? I think it was the weekend of the neighborhood pool party. How! Honey, you know that. We've have been doing it for years. That day you took me doggy style. And you were magnificent. Do you remember?"

I kissed the wifey passionately as I picked her up and carried her to bed.

We decided that night not to tell anyone because of superstition and just wait until she was showing.

Three days later, I got a text from Mary. She was being taken to the hospital and to meet her there.

I went running into her room, thinking the worse. "Oh, honey, I am sorry," I cried. I leaned over and laid my head on her lap.

Mary stroked his hair, "Honey, me and the baby are ok. I just got severe cramps."

In walked her obstetrician, Bob Keller. "Hey Matt, I got great news and bad news for you, Matt." I looked puzzled. Dr. Keller explained, "The good news first. The baby looks ok."

"The problem is where it is sitting. Now here is the bad news. No penetration sex, sorry. I know it sounds severe, but you could cause a spontaneous abortion."

Mary looks with a devious smile at my disappointment, "Honey, we can do other things to relieve your frustrations." The doctor laughed.

xxxxxxxx

The next Friday, I looked at my phone and noticed I had gotten a text from Mary reminding me we were meeting Dale and Colleen for drinks at the Golf Club.

I text back, I'll be there at six.

Colleen and Mary were sitting talking in the booth as Dale got them drinks. Mary and Colleen had become to be great friends. Colleen was built differently than Mary, more voluptuous, large breast wider ass, but pretty much the same smile and personality. Dale and I tolerated each other for our wives. Dale was basically a good guy, just an overbearing father and hot-tempered.

"Hey guys," I said, sitting down in the booth next to Mary, giving her a quick kiss. "Sorry I am late, life as a doctor," I smiled at Colleen.

I looked at Dale, and he had his sunglasses on. My "Spidey" senses went off. Dale smiled and said, "Sorry, I left my glasses at the office. I know how you feel about talking to someone with sunglasses on. Here let me get you a drink."

We talked about the boys and the upcoming season. Dale even apologized for his earlier actions.

My phone buzzed, "Excuse me, I have to take this." A few minutes later, I came back apologizing, "There has been a bad accident. A kid was hurt. His knee is severely damaged. They are afraid they might have to amputate. I've got to go." I leaned over and kissed Mary and left.

Dale said, "That was intense. Let's get one more drink, and then we'll go." Dale got up and texted. "Guys, it's on. Meet me at Matt's house in an hour. Dale brought the drinks from the bar back to the table. He slipped a powder into Mary's coke.

About 15 minutes later, Mary appeared so drunk, she couldn't function. Dale told Colleen to pick up the kids because she had the van, and he would take Mary home in his sports car. It had a 5-speed manual transmission that Colleen couldn't drive.

He almost had to drag Mary to the car she was so far out of it. Upon arriving at her home. He took her to the master bedroom and laid her on the bed. An hour later all the team's fathers showed up.

Dale spoke, "All right boys, it's on now. Set the camera there, and we will film it. We'll blackmail her. We'll warn her if she tells Matt, we'll send it to porn sites for the world to see, fuck Matt and his 4th place trophy. We'll all get a Participation Trophy for this. Turn on that camera, and let's get her naked."

Mary was in an ecstasy stupor. She couldn't stop what was going on. They placed the camera on the left side of the bed. You could see the different men fucking her. But no one could not make out their faces. Mary could be seen being pounded by them. Gross comments from the men were made the whole time about how tight she was with voice disguisers. They had the decency to not ass-fuck her or make her take them orally.

One voice said, "Hell, my little boy-has bigger tits than she does. Look at those nipples, how each is standing erect.

The next voice asked, "Don't we need to worry about getting her pregnant if we don't wear a condom. DNA test could show we are the father."

The leader's voice, "No, my wife told me she can't have children. And I have some stuff that when we are through, I will put in her to destroy the DNA." They cleaned the bed and sprayed it with disinfectant when finished.

Matt arrived around two a.m. and crawled into bed next to Mary. As he moved next to her to cuddle, he noticed the bed was wet and sticky. Matt reached over and turned on the lamp next to his bed. He pulled back the mattress and screamed. Mary, the mattress, and Matt were covered in blood.

A week later, Matt was at home with Mary. She was sleeping trying to recover from her nightmare. She was suffering from depression. Matt went upstairs to Mary and kissed her on her head. He told her he had to get groceries.

Mary kept having flashbacks from the night she had a miscarriage and couldn't tell the nightmare was real or just dreams.

He returned an hour-and-half later. Putting up the groceries, he called out to Mary he was home. After putting everything up, Matt headed upstairs to check on her. She was not in bed.

He slowly opened the bathroom door and dropped to his knees, begging God to take his life. She was in the tub with her eyes wide open with her wrist slit.

xxxxxxxx

It was a beautiful day outside. It was a warm 80 degrees with a slight breeze. The trees had started to turn color as the late fall night coolness had set in. At the funeral, everyone was there from his soccer team. The men seemed to take it harder than the women.

They were balling like children holding on to their wives as if they never wanted them to ever leave them again for a minute. Matt thought they were just thinking that it could be their wives lying there instead of Mary.

All the men came over hugging Matt and asking, "If there were anything they could do? And they would be there for him if needed."

Matt was talking to the other guest. Matt looked up to see the Soccer dads standing off about 75 yards away. He noticed a heated discussion raging.

"What the fuck, Dale. You said she couldn't get pregnant."

Roger got in Dale's face, "Not only did we rape her, but we caused her abortion. If Matt finds out, he will destroy us."