The Partner Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I came to my senses, "Bill, not without a condom, we agreed."

"Come on Anne, surely you don't want me to wear one?"

"I'm sorry Bill, yes I do." I dodged away from him and took one of the foil wrapped packages from the drawer and handed it to him. Reluctantly he opened it and started to roll it over his cock, as I took the opportunity to completely remove my bra and carefully remove my skirt. I stood before him, totally naked, looking at his body, seeing his hard cock as he stared at me, lust in his eyes.

"Now how do you want to continue," I asked. He indicated that he wanted to continue as before, so I bent forward over the bed again, this time feeling a little more comfortable as my bum and pussy were exposed to him once more. He stood behind me and a little more gently ran his fingers down my crease, over my bum and pussy, slipping them inside me. This felt like a different Bill, more like the one I thought I knew, as he lined himself up and nudged the end of his cock against me. Slowly he pushed forward, as I resisted, my pussy opening up as he slid inside, deeper and deeper until I could feel his balls against me.

He was not as long as Mark, he didn't bump against my cervix as I was used to, but he did fill me nicely, my nerve endings reacting most pleasurably to his girth. We fell into a comfortable rhythm, our bodies almost slapping together and I could feel my arousal growing as I slid one hand between my legs, one finger either side of Bill's cock as it pumped in and out of me. My palm was pressed against my clit and I could feel the warmth beginning to come from my loins, creeping up into my stomach.

My nipples were tingling, and unable to brace myself any longer, my face buried itself into the bed, causing my breasts to squash beneath me, thrusting my backside higher into the air. I heard Bill grunt and felt his cock pulse inside me as he came. I missed the feel of cum pumping out into me, but was still glad the condom was there.

My fingers were now frigging my clit hard as Bill's cock pulled out of my pussy, leaving it feeling empty as I rolled over onto the bed, three fingers now rammed into me, replacing the feeling of that cock. I watched Bill rip off the condom, his hand wanking hard as more cum spurted out. Suddenly I was awash with waves of pleasure starting in my pussy and rolling up my body as I came.

Bill collapsed on the bed beside me, our chests heaving, desperately taking in huge gulps of air as our bodies slowly recovered. We snuggled under the covers, my back up against Bill whose arm was wrapped around me, softly fondling my breast, his fingers just teasing my nipple. In this position we slept.

It was starting to get light when I woke, Bill was still wrapped round me, but what had caused me to wake was my bladder. I lay there for a while, still half asleep willing the pressure away but it was to no avail and I knew I was going to have to get up. Gently I lifted his arm and pulled it away from me, then started to roll away. "What's up Anne?" came from beside me.

"Nothing, just need a pee."

"Can I come in with you?"

"Why?"

"I'd like you to pee on me."

"I'm sorry?" I couldn't believe that I had heard correctly, "You want me to pee on you? Where? How?"

"Well I'd like you to do it here, but that's not really acceptable so how about in the bath?"

I had no idea if this was normal behaviour between Bill and Cathy or whether it was a fetish he was indulging in because he was away from Cathy, but my mind was reeling. "Well, OK," I replied, "but if this ever gets out...." He assured me it wouldn't, so somewhat reluctantly I led him into the bathroom and watched him get into the bath and lie back. I wasn't sure how he wanted it, but I stepped in as well, my feet either side of his waist, very conscious that he was staring up into my pussy.

I tried to pee, but the urge was not there anymore. I rubbed my abdomen and toyed with my pussy a bit, then felt myself begin to dribble, at first it was just a few drops, then suddenly my muscles relaxed and it was spraying out of me, splashing over Bill's stomach and chest. I watched as his cock reared into life, standing up proud from his body as his eyes were glued to me. I moved my hips, directing my stream over it as he grabbed it and began wanking hard under the cascade of liquid squirting out from between my legs.

The flow stopped and I looked around, wondering if I could reach the toilet roll, but before I could move Bill had sat forward and pressed his mouth to me, licking at my wet pussy, cleaning me. I watched his tongue, then he sat back, "Thank you," he said simply. "I'll rinse this off and let you get back to bed." Astounded I stepped out of the tub, seeing him reach for the shower head and turn it on.

I left him to it and returned to bed, my mind still whirling, my fingers unconsciously toying with my pussy as I reflected on the experience, finding myself a little turned on by it. Bill emerged from the bathroom, his cock still semi-hard and got back into bed, lying on his back. He started playing with himself as he watched my fingers slowly tracing lazy circles round my pussy. We lay there for a short while, my fingers gradually increasing their pace until I knew what I wanted.

I sat up and swung my leg over his hips, rising above him, and grasping his cock firmly in my hand guided it to the entrance to my pussy, then slowly and deliberately lowered myself down onto him feeling myself open up. Our pubic bones met and I began to roll my hips, sliding him in and out of me.

"What about a condom?" he asked.

"I want to feel you in me properly, but you mustn't cum in me," I replied as I rode him. He nodded as his hands lifted to my breasts, caressing them gently, flicking my nipples with his fingers. We matched our rhythm, his upward thrusts meeting my downward momentum, then apart again. I leaned back, and knew he could see his cock pumping in and out of me, splitting my lips, the thought exciting me as I saw his eyes glued to our joined bodies. I could feel my arousal growing, and leaned forward once more, ramming him hard into me as my fingers flew to my clit, flicking that little bud, feeling it build and build until finally I came, my pussy pulsing as I squeezed it tightly round him.

I rolled away, and took him into my mouth, finding I could accept the whole of him as I sucked and swirled my tongue around. My hand was wrapped around the base, gripping hard and stroking as fast as I could. I felt the first rope hit my throat and swallowed, then another and I had to take him out, seeing his cock spraying cum over his stomach and chest.

Once more we lay back, giving ourselves time to calm. The next thing I was conscious of was Bill giving me a quick kiss on the lips as he left and looking at the clock I saw that it was nearly seven. A feeling of guilt washed over me at what I had done, sending a pang of worry to my gut. Mark would be here soon and I wondered how we'd face each other. I got up and washed my face and cleaned my teeth, then plonked myself down on the toilet. I was in the middle of peeing when I heard Mark's voice calling my name. "In here," I replied as he came in, leaning over to kiss me as his hand fondled my breast as though nothing different had happened to us.

"Everything OK?" he asked,

"Fine," I answered as he announced he was going to shower, leaving the bathroom to get undressed returning just as I was wiping my pussy dry. He got in the shower and I decided to join him. We cuddled a bit and then washed each other. It felt a bit strange between us, but we soon got back to normal and went down to breakfast to find the others there. Cathy had all the cards prepared and Mark chose first, picking me, so he chose again, "Beth, again" he announced smiling at her, sending a little twinge of jealousy through me as he looked at her. His third pick was Cathy.

I was picked by Phil and as luck would have was paired with Beth who was playing with Charles. We collected our clubs and moved to the tee. As Beth and I stood back to let the men drive off she leaned over to me and whispered, "You're still OK with me after last night?" I thought of her and Mark together and nodded, we had been friends for a long time and I hadn't exactly slept alone last night.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Good time was it?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

Beth nodded, "You're a lucky woman."

Mid-round both Beth and I needed a pee, so we got the men to drop us off and made our way to a thicket. Looking around, we both dropped our shorts and panties and squatted. I was amazed to see how much hair Beth had, compared to me hers was a veritable jungle and I wondered what Mark had made of it last night. I knew she had huge nipples, I'd seen them in the showers, but didn't recall her being quite so hirsute.

Towards the end of the round Phil asked if anything was "out of bounds" for that evening. I asked him what he meant. "Is there anything you wouldn't want to do?" I thought about it and not wanting to appear to be a wet rag, I told him there wasn't. He smiled and nothing more was mentioned.

Cathy checked we were all still on board with the night's arrangements and no-one having demurred we all went back to our rooms. I fancied a soak in the bath and Mark came and chatted for a while then left to read his book. I was quite looking forward to tonight, my appetite having been whetted a little by Bill, who turned out to be a quite considerate lover after all, albeit with some strange fetishes. I remembered peeing on him and giggled inwardly as to Mark's reply if I had suggested it to him. My thoughts turned to Mark and I found that I was starting to get a little turned on. I contemplated getting myself off in the bath, but remembered that Mark owed me one and perhaps now was the time to collect.

I got out and dried myself, then putting the towel on the rail to dry, went back into the bedroom. He was lying flat on his back, breathing steadily, his book having fallen from his grasp. Mischievously I got onto the bed, careful not to disturb him, then delicately straddled his face. He still didn't stir, so I bounced up and down a bit, bringing my pussy right up to his mouth. With a splutter he woke, his eyes eventually finding mine. I reminded him of his debt and lowered myself onto his mouth.

Immediately I felt his tongue probing inside me as his hands grabbed my bum and we moved together, my pussy sending little twinges through my body. My mind flashed back to Beth and wondered if he'd licked hers, and running my fingers through my pubes asked him if he minded my muff or whether he'd prefer a bald look. He replied that he didn't mind some hair, but a pussy had to be pretty if it was to be completely bald.

"Is mine pretty enough?" I asked, threateningly.

"Of course," he replied sensibly, "very pretty."

His fingers slipped into my crease and played with my arsehole, just gently, pushing the tip in just enough to make me want more and I could feel my pussy start to leak. I looked down and could see his face getting wet, not that he seemed to mind. Gradually I could feel my orgasm building, little tingles running from my clit and I leaned against the wall for support. Mark sensed it too, he re-doubled his efforts, really pushing hard into me as I came, my body shuddering as my pussy oozed my lady cum onto him.

"That was nice," I told him, "do you want....?" He shook his head as I thought it unlike him to refuse. I slid off his face and grabbed some wet wipes from the bedside table, wiping my pussy carefully, ensuring all the little grooves and crevices were nice and fresh as Mark watched intently. Perhaps it would look nice shaved I thought, smiling at him.

I decided to put a dress on with some nice underwear and we soon left for drinks and dinner. There was no dance band that evening, but a very good tribute act. I sat next to Phil and as the evening wore on I could sense his growing impatience. Mark got up to get some drinks or to go to the loo, and I grabbed Phil's hand and took the opportunity to leave with him. As we walked he leaned over and whispered, "I've always admired your body, and I can't wait to see it in the flesh." It was nice to be told that occasionally I thought, not that Mark didn't, but to hear it from someone else gave me a little glow.

We got to my room and I opened the door, allowing Phil to go in first. "I'll just nip in here," I said, indicating the bathroom "while you get ready." I closed the door behind me and hitched up my dress to have a pee, pulling my panties down to my knees then right off. As I sat there I unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head and then wriggled out of my bra. I dried my pussy and stood, admiring myself in the mirror, not at all bad, I thought, cupping my breasts in my hands.

I was just finishing cleaning my teeth when the door opened and Phil came in, wearing just his boxers, his cock clearly straining the seams. "I couldn't wait any longer," he said, coming up behind me and pressing his bulge into my naked bum. He reached round and cupped my breasts as I rinsed my mouth and turned to face him, feeling one hand slipping between my legs, his fingers running along my slit parting my lips. He bent his head to my breast and sucked a nipple inside his mouth. "Fabulous," he mumbled, "just how I like them."

I reached down and pulled his cock out, it was about as long as Mark's but considerably thinner and I could comfortably get my hand round it. I ran my hand up and down its length, feeling it stiffen even more as he pulled me into the bedroom and onto the bed. Standing at the end of the bed he removed his boxers, his cock springing up at right angles to his body. He knelt between my legs and leaned forward, I thought for a minute he was going to put it straight in but instead his lips found my nipples and once more started to suckle on them, alternating from one to the other, his hands squeezing gently. I felt my pussy go very wet suddenly as little pulses ran down my body.

His cock was nudging against me, but he made no attempt to penetrate me and I was thoroughly enjoying the attention he was giving my tits, His lips left them and traced a line down over my stomach to my clit, his tongue now flicking it as he continued to pinch and tweak my nipples. Then his lips slid lower and I felt a tongue part my lips and slide along my slit, reaching my pussy where it lingered, swirling around the entrance.

Phil could really use his mouth and tongue I thought, as the waves of pleasure ran through my body. He sat back slightly and lifted my legs up, bending my thighs back to my chest, leaving me feeling really exposed and once more pressed his mouth to my pussy, licking all along my slit, from clit down to my pussy, then further until his tongue was rimming my arsehole. Mark didn't do that often and I felt a sudden jolt as the tip ran across my nerve endings.

He released my legs back down and asked, "Where's the condom?" Pleased that he'd remembered, I indicated the drawer and watched him take one out and roll it down over his prick. It seemed to go on easily and I worried for a second about it coming off and getting stuck inside me, or even worse, him cumming inside me. He held his cock between his fingers and leaned forward once again, nudging up against my entrance, and then he was in, penetrating deeply. After all his foreplay I was not only very wet but also very aroused, wanting to feel him inside me.

We started to move, our bodies undulating together, instantly find a gentle rhythm, and I was really starting to enjoy myself when he pulled out and turned me over, then raised me to my knees. Whilst I didn't mind a bit of "doggie", it wasn't my favourite position, there being something inherently inelegant in it. He put his cock back inside me and I focussed on getting myself to orgasm, putting hand between my legs and frigging my clit. It was starting to have an effect when I felt his finger against my arsehole and those sensitive nerve endings once more started to signal pleasure to my brain.

His finger pushed inside slightly and I willed my bum to relax and let it in, feeling his finger slide in an inch or so. It really wasn't an unpleasant feeling and combined with the cock deep in my pussy and my hand on my clit I was starting to get quite aroused. So I was quite disappointed when both his finger and his cock were withdrawn, leaving me feeling quite empty, then totally surprised as I felt the end of his cock push quite forcefully against my arsehole. "What are you doing?" I asked a little concerned.

"Fucking your arse." was the reply, as I tried to wriggle away, but found his hands holding my hips in a firm hold. "I've got some lube if that'll help."

"I didn't say you could," I replied, "in fact I don't want you to."

"Oh come on Anne, you said nothing was off limits and you seemed to be enjoying my finger." That was indeed true and although Mark and I had only tried anal once, we'd never really attempted it seriously. Perhaps now was the time to try again? Phil's cock was not the monster that Mark's had seemed to be the first time, and he seemed to know what he was doing.

"Well OK, I'll try it, but I want you to stop as soon as I ask you to, and I want plenty of lube." Phil scrabbled for his trousers and pulled a small tube out of his pocket, which he started to smear around my arse, reminding me that I did actually like having it played with, then his finger once more slipped inside, much easier with the benefit of the lube and I could feel him twisting it around. A second one joined the first and it hurt a little, then the pain disappeared as I got more accustomed to it.

His fingers were pulled out and once more his cock pressed up against me. "I know it sounds wrong," he said, "but try to push back as though you're having a poo, it always works." I did so and with a sudden surge he was inside my arse. Only an inch but nevertheless inside. It hurt a little, but he didn't force further in, instead just moving very slightly as my arsehole got used to it.

Gradually he increased his movements, and I felt myself stretching to accommodate his cock, feeling as though I was incredibly full. Finally he seemed to be as far in as possible and he began to slide back and forth, gradually increasing the pace. At first it wasn't exactly arousing, but slowly I began to enjoy it more as I returned my hand to my pussy, finding that I was able to push two fingers inside me and frig my clit whilst having my arse reamed.

"You're unbelievably tight," he gasped, "I can feel you really squeezing my prick, I'm going to cum soon. Can I cum inside you?"

For a moment I panicked, "Have you still got the condom on?" I demanded.

"Yes," he replied hoarsely.

"Then yes, but be gentle please." I felt his cock twitch and pulse, as his orgasm arrived. To be fair he tried to be as immobile as possible, but I could still feel his cock stretching me further. Finally he was still and gently pulled himself out of me. To my surprise I felt really empty as my arsehole closed behind him and he collapsed onto the bed.

I still had my fingers inside me and I rolled over onto my back and started to pump them furiously in and out, my palm slapping down on my clit. I came violently, my body shuddering as I felt myself curl into a ball as Phil cuddled up to me, holding me tight against his body. Gradually I relaxed and we slipped beneath the covers and slept.

It was light when I woke, at first confused, but then I remembered who I was with and, like a thunder bolt, what I'd done the night before. Delicately I ran my hand down over my pussy and on to my arse. It felt a little tender, but didn't hurt, much to my relief, I could still feel traces of lube and felt that I needed to go to the toilet. Carefully I slipped out of bed to the bathroom and settled on the toilet. To my relief having a poo didn't feel much different from normal. I wiped myself clean with some wet wipes and returned to the bedroom to find Phil stretching and yawning.