The Partner Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and at down on the edge of the bed beside him, and seeing the lump in the bedclothes. I pulled back the covers and reached my hand out to hold his cock. Gently I started to stroke him, sliding the soft skin up and down and rubbing my hand over the delicate crown. He lay back as he watched me, his eyes on my breasts which were wobbling nicely in time to my hand movements. He reached out to fondle one and gently caressed the nipple. Without breaking my stroke, I stood and moved up the side of the bed, then leaned forward to dangle my breasts in his face. He took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

I felt his hips rise and without further warning he was spurting all over my hand, his cum flooding out of him. With a sigh he lay back and I wiped the cum off my hand with a tissue. As I did so I felt his hand between my legs, his fingers seeking my pussy. "Sorry," I said, "I'm a little sore this morning. Do you mind?" He withdrew his hand and looking at the clock realised he had to get up and go anyway. He did so, and I slipped back into bed, propped up against the pillows, my hand gently toying with my pussy, wondering what I'd tell Mark.

He chose that moment to appear, clearly freshly showered already, and we casually enquired how each other's night had gone. I skirted around the issue a little by saying that Phil had one or two strange requests, but told him I had managed them. To my relief he didn't pursue the issue further and I had to wonder if he and Beth and also had anal sex. Certainly Phil's expertise told me that they were accustomed to it.

He started to undress and get in bed with me, I warned him I hadn't showered but he told me that he just wanted a cuddle. As usual the cuddle morphed into him playing with my breasts then my pussy and before I knew it he had several fingers rammed in my pussy and I was cumming hard, glad that I'd not let Phil touch me earlier.

Mark didn't want me to get him off and so we showered together and dressed for breakfast. The final pairings were already decided as Charles was the only one I hadn't played with, and strangely enough we were drawn with Mark and Diana, a repeat of our first day. From the outset Diana was her usual flirty self and even from a distance it seemed she was very keen to get her hands on my husband. Charles didn't seem to see any of this, or at least didn't want to see it as he concentrated on his game.

At one point Mark and Diana emerged from a wood together, Mark looking most flustered to the extent that he almost fluffed his next shot. As I watched them I was almost certain that at some point Diana had removed her panties, certainly there seemed to be a lot of bare flesh visible when her skirt lifted.

As we got back to our room I congratulated Mark on coping with such difficult circumstances. He pretended not to know what I was talking about, but grinned when I told him he wasn't the only one getting an eyeful of a bald pussy all afternoon. He looked a little abashed so I took pity on him and undid his shorts, yanking them down to his ankles and pushing him back onto the bed. Kneeling down I took him in my mouth and started to give him a deep blow job, trying desperately to relax my gag reflex, unfortunately still with only limited success.

As he lay there with his eyes shut I removed my top and bra and pushing my tits together started to rub his cock between them, seeing it disappear down my cleavage before reappearing again and into my mouth.

He lifted me up and pulled my shorts and panties off then manoeuvred me into a 69, his fingers pulling my crease apart and his mouth immediately latching onto my pussy and licking it. I could feel my juices seeping from me as I rubbed myself against him all the while trying to focus on getting his cock in my mouth. I tried to protest that I was all sweaty but it didn't faze him as he continued to send pulses of electricity through me.

I felt him licking my arsehole and then he pushed a finger in it, reminding me of last night, sending my mind off into wondering whether I could fit Mark's cock into my arse, vowing to try again sometime soon.

We both came and spun round to pull each other into a tight hug, both of us needing to feel close. Suddenly I fancied a bath, more to the point a bath with Mark, and suggested it. Somehow we managed to squeeze ourselves in and we relaxed in the hot water, me sitting between his legs, my back against his chest, his hand idly toying with my breasts. I knew that this was where I wanted to be.

We got out and dressed for the last night of our adventure. When we got to the bar I saw that Diana had really entered into the spirit of it, her tits were practically falling out of her dress and I'd have bet good money she still didn't have any knickers on.

The dance band was back and everyone was dancing with their new partners, Diana and Mark at one point particularly close. I had my arms round Charles' neck and he was pulling me tight into him, his hands grazing down my back brushing my bum. I responded by grinding my pussy into his leg and it sent a little thrill through me when I felt his cock start to stiffen in his trousers, He tried to hide it, pulling away from me slightly, but I wasn't having any of it and ground myself harder into him.

"Time to slip away and make use of that thing," I murmured into his ear. We slipped quietly away and I led him to my room. As the door closed behind us I felt him close behind me, his arm circled me and cupped my breast through my top as his other hand pushed into my crotch. I leaned back into him and felt his kisses on the nape of my neck sending shivers down my spine. We stood immobile for a moment then I turned into his arms, our lips met and our tongues danced in each other's mouth. I could feel his erection and suddenly I wanted it, wanted it inside me.

I dropped to my knees and undid his belt and trousers, pulling them down. I could see his cock pressing against his boxers and I reached inside and pulled it out. It was not huge one, not even that big, but it was perfectly shaped, looking just like they do in porn. I sucked it into my mouth, taking it in a far as I could bear and began to fellate him, His hands grasped the sides of my head and I could feel his hips moving, pushing into my mouth. My hands went to my top and fumbled the buttons undone, slipping it off my body, followed by my bra, my breasts now free.

My nipples were tingling as Charles lifted me up, bending his head to kiss and suck on my breasts, his hands gently caressing them. I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it as Charles removed his clothing fully, his cock stiff in front of him. he eased me back to the bed and lay me on it, my legs hanging from the side as he knelt between them, He pressed his face to my panties, I could feel his hot breath on my pussy through the damp material, then his fingers traced line along my slit, pushing into me, finding my clit and toying with it. I could feel little spurts of pussy juice inside me, slowly seeping down my tunnel.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and drew them down, my pussy now laid bare in front of him. Greedily his mouth closed on it and his tongue pushed inside me, his lips smearing my nectar over my lips. "Let's get into bed," he murmured and we stood and pulled back the covers sliding under them. "Where are the condoms?" he asked.

"I don't want one," I replied, "just don't cum in me." He rolled on top of me, his weight pressing me down as I opened my legs and felt his cock between my thighs. Gently he nudged forward until I could feel him against my pussy opening and he slid effortlessly in. He felt so good inside me as my walls expanded, feeling the contours of his cock. He started to move, pumping in and out of my hungry pussy. First slowly and deep, then he would speed up with shallower strokes, then back to a slow rhythm again. He was driving me mad, there was just something about the way he did it that excited and aroused me.

I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, Charles detected it and his movements became more intense, both deep now and fast, he was ramming his cock hard into me and suddenly my world exploded around me, blood rushing in my ears as a wave of light-headedness came over me. I could hear myself whimpering, hardly able to breathe, then calm reigned once more as Charles' rhythm slowed, his cock barely moving as he slid back and forth. It was almost like a mini orgasm, waves of pleasure emanating from my pussy, a wonderfully warm, filling sensation. He was playing me like a piano, light touches followed by crashing crescendos, gentle tinkling and racing arpeggios. I came hard again, Charles once more thrusting his prick inside me, then with a cry he suddenly pulled out of me, leaving my cunt empty and starving. He knelt up and rubbed himself furiously as his spunk sprayed out, splashing over my pussy, my stomach, my breasts.

We lay down face to face, our arms wrapped around each other, allowing our bodies to calm. "That was fabulous Charles," I whispered, "I don't think I've cum so hard in ages, but you know, I like this bit just as much." I thought back to how Mark and I would cuddle up after and suddenly I missed him, that easy familiarity, the feeling of being as one as we came together and cuddled. Charles had been a great lover, and I had experienced a wonderful night, but....

We must have drifted off because the next thing I knew a familiar body was slipping into bed beside me, pulling me into his arms. "What...?" I managed.

"It's OK we're both here, Diana as well," came Mark's voice. I pulled him into me and slipped my leg over his, feeling his thigh under my pussy, a hard cock nuzzling up against me. I wanted to feel him inside me but somehow we just drifted off again.

Morning came and with it confusion. There was a hard cock pressing into my backside and a hand was cupping my breast, but as I opened my eyes I could see Diana's head on the pillow facing us. Events came back to me and I pushed back against that iron bar behind me, feeling it slip down my crease until it came to rest against my pussy. I lifted my leg a little and putting my hand between my legs guided it into my moist opening. Although Mark was big it didn't go in far and I longed to feel it deeper inside me. Nevertheless the sensation was a lovely one to wake up to. I briefly worried about Charles and Diana in the same bed, but as I looked over I saw her eyes open as she watched us move gently together.

The covers were thrown back from them and across her body I could see Charles' cock standing stiff. Diana turned away from us and knelt down, her head at his waist and I could see her mouth envelop him taking him deep inside her. I was amazed how far in he went and I wondered if she'd done that to Mark. Her bum and pussy lips were fully exposed to us, her puckered hole pink and neat as were her pussy lips, and I envied her neatness, no crinkly, ugly lips, no untidy hair. Charles hand was now fondling her, fingers running along her slit and anus.

I was starting to get aroused now and wanted Mark deeper inside me, so I pulled away allowing him to fall out and rolling him onto his back clambered on top, uncaring that we could be easily seen. I knelt over Mark's hips and guided his cock inside me again, feeling his size stretching me as our pubic bones met. We began to undulate, his cock sliding in and out of me and I saw Charles nudge Diana, nodding towards us over at us, then smiling, she straddled Charles and mirrored our position. I could see his cock slipping into her pussy and felt a wave of excitement pass through me. I'd never seen live sex before, now it was happening not two feet from me, as my own pussy was being fucked.

We were all clearly getting very turned on by this, both Diana and I were humping our husbands furiously, and suddenly Charles cried out, his hands grabbing Diana's hips as he thrust up into her. I could see his spunk leaking out of her, and she rolled off him her pussy gaping as his cock pulled away from her. She lay on her back, her hands busy at her crotch, still intently watching us. It was too much for me and my orgasm erupted, my body going rigid as it washed over me. Mark's cock pulsed inside me and I could feel his cum spurting against my insides, warm and filling. Diana came, her body convulsing as Charles sucked on her nipples.

With a collective sigh we all lay back, and I was conscious that Diana's soft body was pressing up against me as we relaxed. Mark's hand came over me and cupped my breast as he nuzzled into my side. I looked over to Diana and our eyes met. I felt a hand down at my pussy, just gently caressing it and realised with a start that it was Diana's, she smiled at me then took one of my hands and pressed it to her pussy. It felt soft and bare as I gently touched her slit.

Charles' voice interrupted our reverie, suggesting that they ought to return to their room although really there was no need. They dressed and left, leaving Mark and me lying looking at each other. "We've got time if you want to....."

I laughed, "I don't think you'd manage it!" I got up and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I ran a bath while I sat on the toilet, then got in, soaping myself all over, relishing in the feeling. My mind came to a sudden decision and I retrieved my lady razor from my toiletries bag and carefully shaved all my pubes off. As I finished I ran my hand over myself, realising that I liked the feeling, and then peering into the mirror decided I liked the look as well. I thought I'd surprise Mark with it, so covered myself up in a towel as I returned to the bedroom. Mischievously I replicated Diana's look in a shorts golf skirt, although with panties!

Mark and I shared a buggy that day, playing with Diana and Charles again, sad to be playing our last round. Back in the clubhouse Cathy finished off the scoring, declaring that the Men had beaten the Ladies, she and Bill were the pairs' winners and that Mark was the individual winner. I leaned over to kiss him, whispering that he was the Player of the week in more ways than one from what I'd heard. Cathy enquired if everyone was up for it next year, and although I wasn't quite sure what she was referring to we agreed that we were. One last trip to the loo, I pulled down my panties and pee'd, then impishly slid them right off and stuffed them in my handbag.

We all said our goodbyes, hugging and kissing and Mark and I set off in the car. All was quiet between us, our thoughts clearly consumed by the events of the last week I broke the silence, "Well that wasn't exactly how I thought the week would pan out," I began "I wonder what will happen in the future between us all. I know it was fun, but as I said at the outset, I really do like my home course best, although idea of playing it with friends does have a bit more appeal." I thought of our foursome with Charles and Diana and then touching her pussy.

My phone chirped and I read the message which was from Diana, sending a reply immediately. Mark looked across at me inquisitively. "That was Diana, she's suggesting a game of golf next Saturday, followed by a barbeque at their place and what she's referred to as a sleep over. In the spirit of my last remarks I've accepted."

He looked over at me, eyebrows raised as I slid down the seat a little, opening my legs and pulling up the hem of my skirt. I swear he nearly lost control of the car as he saw my bare pussy lips, my finger running seductively up my slit.

"Why don't we find somewhere quiet on the way home and conduct a road test?" I suggested.