All Comments on 'The Party'

by duppy_conqueror

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
scenttoscenttoover 13 years ago
Adultery is always erotic

Large breasts on an older wife and thick cock and heavy balls on younger man and a husband who likes to watch. Good combination. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anita is greedy

Timmy boy lets, pushes, her to have fun, but she does nothing to help timmy get some? Sounds kind of one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous, you don't seem to understand.

You see sex as what is done to you, or what you specifically get to do to somebody else. I am in a situation like the one in the story. My wife is hot and I encouraged her to be a Hot Wife. What you don't understand is that I get all of the great sex I want and need from my wife. And what turns me on the most is her pleasure. yeah sure I like to cum and receive pleasure too, but what really gets me turned on his her pleasure.

So I enjoy seeing her with a very well hung guy. It's something you may never understand but she isn't the only one getting something out of it. But that's OK. You don't have to understand. But the simple truth is women can have a lot more sex than a man can. Simple law of nature.

I have no interest in the guy but watching the excitement in my wife's eyes, seeing and hearing the intense reactions coming from her as she experiences a larger cock...it is a huge turn on. And the simple fact is, I get much better sex from her as a result. In fact, she treats me like a king in every way as a result. Maybe it is her way of saying thank you or trying to make sure that I am well taken care of because of my unselfishness.

See, the thing is it turns me on to watch my wife...but for my wife, it would be hurtful to her if I slept with another woman. If I said, "OK, if I can't sleep with another woman, you can't sleep with other men." The only thing that would come out of her mouth would be, "OK, that's perfectly fine with me. We don't sleep with anybody else."

She wouldn't even accept the deal to be able to sleep with other very well hung guys. Believe me, a lot of things went through her mind. She thought I just wanted an excuse to sleep with other women. She wondered if I didn't love her anymore. She wondered if I wanted to leave her and was trying to set her up. She wondered what I was getting out if it. It took a lot of convincing for her to understand that this was something we would both enjoy and could do together.

This is not for everyone. It is obviously not for you. But that's OK. Do what makes you happy. But at the same time, we should be able to do what makes us happy. Simple fact is, our sex like is better and home life is better. So to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, I read the other comments , I am now 61 as is my wife, we have a good sex life but I can't keep it up like I used to, I have taken to sharing my wife, regularly with a couple of younger guys she works with and others, i never thought i would be able to handle it but now I love the show she puts on, watching her suck and fuck is so hot and I love to watch her being ass fucked while she strokes and sucks me, my wife treats me like a king, probably out of guilt and out of gratitude. It will not work for everyone, just keep it open and honest, together it's adventurous behind your back it's adultery and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous