All Comments on 'The Party'

by Pangolin2u

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ChaffIIChaffIIover 12 years ago
Invite me to the next party

I enjoyed every word. It is so easy to hide behind the Anonymous prude line and condemn. But I put forward a congratulations and I hope you haven't stopped there.

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
The Party

loved the story, so real - it could have happened just that way

I would love to watch the dancers at that party while having my wife or a lover sitting on my lap kissing my ear while she pumped up and down on me

wdelanderwdelanderover 12 years ago
A sensuous, erotic, and loving story

I love the slow and realistic build up, which makes the sexual contact all the more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't get over KINGOFCUCKS obsession with X_JohnDoe_X

Must be mentally ill The KINGOFCUCKS also reads every single cuckold and humiliating story and loves everyone of them, I guess it isn't getting anything from his cuckolding wife so he has to jerk off to cuck stories like this one and obsess over another reader. How sad and depressing must his cuckolded life be?

tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Great!

Don't let the naysayers dissuade you....this story was HOT. I love stories of strong, confident women who are not intimidated by sharing their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good writing

We all get pissed off at the fools who like read erotic/porn, and judge morality!

It's the price we pay for letting the unwashed in.

Good writing, and very arousing. I went back and read your other tow pieces, and noted the extensive back story was the same. It might be better to do less of that.

Anyway, small suggestiong, great work

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 12 years ago
Very well written

You say you are not a writer, but I would dispute that. The pacing was tortuously, painfully slow, and just perfect for this story. Your descriptions were vivid and engaging. Spelling and grammar were nearly spot on. This was a very erotic tale that kept my attention from the start to the end. Thank you for an entirely enjoyable read. Do not let the naysayers and pseudo moralizers get you down. Keep up the great work. Five stars for you!

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
It was hot

What can I say? The story was hot. The slow build-up and climax of the story was a lot like good sex. I'm not into swinging, but as a fantasy, it was fun to engage in. I also respected that the participants were willing, they did what they did incrementally, while also communicating with their spouses and friends, just so everyone was ok with stuff, etc. They had their respective "cool down periods" to make sure everyone was cool with what was happening. Of course, maybe a little sober reflection and conversation about what was happening would be good in the "real world", as a fantasy this was still reflective of love and respect. That said, the sex or near-sex didn't involve controception-which might be a little problem. But, it would have been difficult to convincingly write how the men managed to have and then slip on condoms on the dance floor, and/or hauled out their latest STD test results for inspection. I dug the writing-very hot and sexy.

A sobering sequel (if you wanted to kill the buzz) could involve the drama the next day and thereafter as some of the participants begin to have "buyer's remorse." But, that's not what this author seems to be interested in, and I can roll with that.

HoustonJakeHoustonJakeabout 12 years ago
Man oh Man!

Damn! You write fucking hot stories. My girlfriend and I have been to a few On-premise Swinger Clubs. We have not hooked up with another couple yet. However, after reading your stories (The Party and Broken Car) we have gotten so aroused I am sure we will make that happen tonight! When we do, I will submit a story.

The ONLY critique: You don't have to use "Thereof" at the end of your sentences. In this use it is a dead word not adding anything to the sentence. And, try to find a word or phrase to use in place of "laughter." It is an overused word in your stories.

I would love for you to read my stories and give me your feedback.

Keep up the good work, Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic finish

I truely enjoyed all the build up and adventure of this story. I love that it is the women that keep moving the boundries as their arousal and need grow. The way the women admit to how wet they are and how desperately they are cravings penetration is incredibly hot, but the way you finished the story by discribing what you discovered about yourself and what you want to see happen was overpowering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yea!!!

Very sensual and sexy and believable. Keep up the great writing.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

While swinging is not our thing, as long as ALL partners are involved and consenting, and rules are clearly established and followed, I can see it being a nice occasional sexual variety.

Sounds like a damn fun party.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
All that

All those pages to end up nowhere. What a waste.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

great story, well written, i don;t understand something. near the beginning a situation occurs while watching late night tv, marc feels up his friends mom right to her pussy and elicits an orgasm from her.!! WTF!!? to me thats a major happening, but it is never mentioned again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just pain STUPID !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous