The Party

Story Info
My wife and I go to a party, but a Mistress has other ideas.
2.7k words
4.12
26.3k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been far too long since my wife and I were able to go out to a party. With work getting crazy and constant chores that needed to be done around the house, it quickly became six months since we had gone out. So, when my wife announced that we were invited to her coworker's house for a party Friday night, I was nearly giddy.

When the time came, my wife was struggling to find something to wear. I had on casual jeans and a button up short sleeve shirt, perfect for just about any venue. She finally settled on a somewhat low-cut green V neck tank, with very form-fitting tan pants and sandals. She's on the short side, just a few inches over five feet tall. As the years have gone by, she's put on a little weight since we first met, but I don't mind at all. She's maybe 135 pounds now, just right if you ask me. One benefit of the slight weight gain is that much of it has gone to her chest; she is now a 34D, 100% natural too. Her boobs hang just a little, and her nipples are ever so slightly down turned. She's got cushion in just the right places, and her ass still has a beautiful saddle appearance from behind. When she came out of the bedroom, I was impressed with her clothing decision, but when she got even closer, I was even more impressed because she opted to go without a bra. Her nipples always seem to have some rigidity to them, so it was easy to see them. I thought the night was already starting perfectly.

We arrived at the party, and it seemed to be just my scene. Energetic music was playing, but not so loud that you have to shout to be heard. There was about 15-20 people milling about, and I was pleased to see that the female to male ratio was about 4:1. My wife picked out the hostess from the crowd, and she said she wanted to introduce me, so we walked over to the kitchen. I was quite impressed by what I saw. Her name was Jasmine, and she was a tall woman, about 5'10" I guessed, with dark chocolate skin and long hair like the wings of a raven. She was wearing a tube top which was barely containing her very large and heavy breasts. They were easily 34DD with heavy cleavage above the top of the shirt. Her pants were black and almost looked painted on they were so tight. And she had this unique red pin over her left breast, with two "U" shapes side by side.

I must have been staring because she said, "Do you like what you see?" My wife shot me a glare, but I quickly recovered and said very smoothly, "So far." She seemed impressed with my response and gave me a look up and down while a sly smile crept to the edge of her mouth. She finally said, "Ok big boy. Enjoy the party."

My wife and I started to mingle, and as often goes for us at parties, we separated and I began to work the room. I feel right in my element talking with women, especially after the few drinks I quickly downed. I don't know that I am smooth or even good at it, but I know I enjoy the element. I would glance at my wife now and then, and she was with a group of 3 women chatting and laughing. "She's just fine," I thought. And I was feeling fine, real fine in fact. I also noticed that the two guys that were at the party had silently left with their dates, and the other guy gave a big wave then left. Now it was just me and about 10 women!

Just then Jasmine appeared at my side. "Enjoying the party big boy?"

"Oh definitely. I love all your leather couches, too."

"Yes, I love leather. It has such a robust feel don't you think? How's your drink by the way?"

I glanced down and noticed I was down to the last sip. "I could use a refill if you're offering."

"I wasn't, but I'm happy to get you another." This time she was really smiling like a fox. And was her tube top pulled down lower than before? Heavy cleavage now seemed to be overflowing from the top. I couldn't ponder this further before she disappeared.

While I waited, I scanned the room. I noticed two other women wearing the same red pin as our host, which I thought was odd. Are they from a sorority? Before I could finish the thought, she was back with my drink. "That was fast," I mused.

"Tell me what you think," she cooed.

"I think I like what I see and if you and I met 5 years ago, I'd say I'd like to see a lot more of you."

"You're smooth as crushed velvet, aren't you?" Again, the cooing. This was fun! And the drink was amazing, although I don't remember tasting this vanilla in the first few.

"I'm going to see if your wife wants a refill too, that's what a good hostess does you know," she said.

She then sauntered over to my wife's group. I decided to sit down just then, maybe it was because I had so many drinks in such a short period of time, but I was suddenly feeling a bit woozy. As I sat, I started to see double, which was the first time that night I felt slight concern. "That's not normal, that doesn't usually happen to me," I thought. And that was the last thing I remember.

I awoke in a cold place, and it was dark but had some lights at the far end of the room. They almost looked like torches. The floor was bare, concrete I think. But my attention was quickly rocked to my current predicament: I was standing and restrained, with my arms over my head and tied with some sort of thick nylon rope. And I was completely nude. But that wasn't the most startling part. As I tried to move my legs, I noticed they were also restrained, but there was a strange foreign sensation between my legs, right near my groin. Just then Jasmine appeared, again as if out of thin air. But now she was even more striking: she had traded the tube top for a corset that completely exposed her magnificent tits. They were as lovely and supple as I had imagined, and her areolas were dark and large, and with each step her breasts swayed back and forth as if I was watching two pendulums. She had on a black thong and wore fishnet hosiery, black high heals, and nothing else.

"What do you think big boy? Is this how you envisioned the party going?"

"You need to let me out of this right now," I said, but not with as much conviction as I wanted.

"Oh, I don't think so. We're 3 floors down from ground level, so no one will hear you. Plus, I have some fun in store for us. You probably noticed something different down there, didn't you? Here, let me show you."

With that, she went over to a table and got a portable mirror and brought it over so I was looking at myself, from head to toe. My eyes were instantly riveted to my balls. They were HUGE. My sac wasn't the size of a grapefruit, that wouldn't describe it. My sac was the size of a cantaloup. The skin was completely smooth and I had been shaved of all hair down there. My balls looked like they were under tension, like my sac was a massive water balloon.

"What did you do to me??"

"Oh that," she drawled. "I have this special saline concoction that I have perfected. When you were out, I injected about 2 liters into your sac. Your balls are swimming in the fluid. The real amazing part, is that the fluid essentially makes you hyper produce your own cum. That heaviness you feel is not only the weight of the fluid in your scrotum, but your body in overdrive producing thick cum. And because of some additives, the fluid takes weeks to absorb, so your balls are going to be like this until tomorrow, when I inject another liter into them."

I couldn't believe my ears. This had to be a dream of some sort. Surely my wife must know by now that I am missing, she must be calling the police, I think. As if reading my mind, Jasmine replied.

"Oh, your wife? Don't worry about her, she's still a little sleepy but I'll bring her in."

With that she went to a different door, opened it, and went in. She came out pushing what appeared to be a sawhorse on wheels, but she was pushing it from the end, where one of the upside-down V's is. And laying on top of it on her stomach, was my wife. As the apparatus got closer, I saw that my wife was completely naked. Further, as the sawhorse was rather narrow, maybe 4" along the beam, I saw that each of her breasts was straddling the beam. And tied to each nipple was a heavy looking weight pulling it firmly downward. I had never seen her nipples under such tension. Her legs were tied to each leg of the opposite V of the sawhorse, as her arms were tied to the end closer to me. Jasmine then slowly turned the unit so I could see it from the side, and then from the rear. I saw a large butt plug between her rosy cheeks, and a dildo attached to a mechanized unit that was slowly going in and out of her pussy. The interesting thing was that this dildo was going slowly and nearly fully in and out, so I could see all 8", until it slowly plunged to the hilt with just enough force to cause a little wave to go across my wife's ass. The cycle continued every 10 seconds, just slow and steady.

"She seems to like it," Jasmine said. "In fact, I think you should see that for yourself. Have you ever had anal sex with your wife?"

"Well, no," I stuttered.

"Well, you're about to." And with that, Jasmine moved the sawhorse so that my wife's ass was only inches from my cock. When I looked down, I was shocked to see I was already hard! When did that happen?! I then watched Jasmine turn off the fucking machine, and then grasp the plug and slowly withdraw it. My wife made a soft murmur and shifted slightly; she was clearly still out of it but not out cold. Then Jasmine pushed the wheeled sawhorse closer to me. I quickly realized that she had the height of my wife's rear exactly lined up with the height of my now throbbing cock.

"In you go," she said. And with that, she grabbed my member with one hand and with the other she guided my wife toward me. I felt my wife's backdoor entrance, and my cock twitched. And with that, Jasmine grasped my wife's hips with both hands and pushed her onto me. I moaned as I felt that warm tightness all around my dick. Then quick as lightning, Jasmine walked around to the front of the sawhorse and attached a piston from its base to an adaptor on the floor. Then with the flick of a switch, she turned it on and instantly the sawhorse was moving back and forth, basically doing all the movement of fucking. Now even though I was completely motionless and my wife was motionless, the machine she was strapped to was fucking her ass onto my dick at an ever faster rate. But then I noticed the sensation in my balls. With every "whap!" of her ass against my pelvis, I felt and even heard a sloshing sound in my balls accompanied by a fullness I had never felt before. It was a pressure, not unbearable but very, very consuming.

Jasmine was standing with a remote control, and as I looked over at her I saw she was pinching and pulling one of her black nipples. I glanced down at my wife, who was now making moaning, sucking sounds. When I looked back at Jasmine, I saw she was standing closer and still pulling on her nipple. But now there was milk coming out of it! It dripped steadily onto the floor, and then she would really squeeze it, and some would shoot onto my wife back. Jasmine then grasped her dark breast and lifted it to her own mouth and she began to suck vigorously, and milk dripped down the corners of her mouth. It was all making me hard as a rock, and I said, "I think I'm coming."

"No you don't!" Jasmine said, and in a flash, she turned off the piston and pulled my wife out. "I want her to see what kind of milk YOU produced." And with that she reached down and released some pins and locks on the sawhorse. My wife's restraints were then released and with two flicks of her wrist, Jasmine unlocked the weights on her nipples. My wife groaned after an instant, and I could tell she was slowly becoming more conscious. Jasmine then walked a few feet away to an overstuffed red leather chair, a high back but with the front legs slightly higher than the back, so that when she hoisted my wife into it, my wife was almost reclining slightly. This too was on wheels, and she positioned her right in front of me. She then quickly tied my wife's hands and ankles to the chair. Her breasts were fully exposed, and Jasmine gave a quick caress and squeeze of my wife's right boob before coming back to me.

"Now the show is really going to start," she murmured. And with that she came up to me and pushed her breasts into my chest. They were soft, supple and pillowy. I could smell her breath as she was inches from my face, and it smelled of cinnamon. She reached down and started to stroke my member. Then she bent down slightly, and with her other hand started to massage and squeeze my bulging ball sac. Her pace increased, and her firmness on my balls did too.

"What are you doing? I'm going to cum right on her." I said.

"That's the point," she said. Then she started pumping. I felt it starting to well, but instead of the usual pressure sensation, this was like a tidal wave being held back by a dam about to burst. My wife's eyes were now open.

"Phil? What's going on? Why are your balls so huge??" she blurted.

And with that, I came. I absolutely exploded. Cum started shooting out of my cock in long, thick, hot waves. The first few bursts hit my wife's tits with such force it made a splat sound. But it didn't stop, it came wave after wave after wave. Jasmine continued to pump but was now squeezing my balls even more, like kneading dough. Soon my wife's chest and stomach were covered in white ooze. Then Jasmine aimed me higher and I started hitting my wife in the face and mouth. Then Jasmine aimed me like a water hose at her pussy, and I started to soak that too. As I watched, my wife soon had very little skin left that was not covered in my semen. Finally, I felt the waves relent, and with one last powerful squeeze, Jasmine coaxed one last gush out of my balls and out my cock. It hit my wife right on her left tit. I watched as it slowly dripped down to her nipple, lingered, and then finally dripped to her stomach. She was breathing hard, but for some reason did not look revolted. In fact, I think she almost looked turned on.

"Quite a production there Phil. But now for the big question," Jasmine said.

"What's that," I stammered.

"Who's going to clean this mess up?"