The Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife and I now prisoners, we have to play a game.
2.7k words
4.3
14k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of The Party, and will pick up where it left off. All characters are entirely fictional

As I stared at Jasmine and her heaving breasts, I said, "What did you say?"

"I said, 'Who's going to clean up this mess?'" she repeated slowly.

I was still restrained by the rope above my head, holding my arms in place. And I was now staring at my wife in the chair in front of me, drenched in buckets of my cum. All sorts of retorts and comebacks were going through my head, but eventually I said, "Whatever you think is best, Mistress."

That seemed to please Jasmine. She said, "Very well. Gretchen! Heidi! Come in here."

With that, I saw a side door open, and the first woman out of the door looked familiar to me. She was from the party! She was one of the women wearing that red double "U" shaped pin. She had very long, brown hair, and she was rather tan. She also wore a corset like Jasmine, but this one was dark green. It elevated her breasts and brought them up as if on a shelf. Her areolas were light pink, and I could see the tan lines where the sunlight just barely missed her areolas. Her nipples were short and small, and her legs were shapely. She was pulling a leash with one hand, and at the end of the leash it split into two separate leashes. At the end of each was a beautiful, and completely naked, woman. I recognized both of these women from the party too!

But they had not been wearing pins. One was a redhead, with large, freckled breasts that bounced when she walked. She came toward us with her head down, but her thick, full red hair was jaw dropping. She was about 5'5" with alabaster skin and wide hips but she exuded a sexual energy. The other was brunette, and she looked slightly older. She was shorter with smaller breasts, maybe 34B. They were entirely natural, I had no doubt, as they were longer and saggy, and she had some stretch marks around them. Each woman had a collar, and there was a chain from it and the first woman with long brown hair was leading them toward us. They both approached my wife and then stopped on either side of her.

Jasmine spoke. "Clean her, and do it well."

Suddently, both women immediately started lapping at the milky fluid I had sprayed onto my wife. They lapped like they hadn't eaten in days, and when they got to her breasts, they lingered, and sucked on her nipples until they pulled the areola away from the breast. My wife started to close her eyes and moan softly. They continued with this tongue attack, greedily eating the cum. Then Jasmine said, "Gretchen, see how SHE tastes."

With that, the redhead quickly went down on my wife and started sucking and licking her pussy, which was wet with my load that I had sprayed onto her just minutes ago. She used her tongue to penetrate my wife, then buried her face in her muff and continued to indulge. Gretchen's face soon had my cum all across it, too. My wife arched her hips, still restrained but moving her pussy further into the redhead's mouth. This went on for a few minutes, but before long my wife started climaxing. The other woman started French kissing her, with semen dripping from her mouth into my wife's mouth. Then my wife started screaming "yes, yes, yes..." and the kissing increased. Gretchen began a tongue lashing, and my wife nearly bucked her away. Then the climax slowly dissipated, and the two women withdrew and stood obediently beside Jasmine while my wife continued to pant. Jasmine then slowly turned to Gretchen and caressed her breasts, then tugged at her nipples for effect. She then turned to Heidi and did the same. Both women seemed to receive this as gratitude for their service. Jasmine then spoke two words.

"Release Phil."

It was Heidi who came over and undid my shackles, and my arms dropped to my sides. My shoulders ached, and I wondered how long I had been in that position. She then undid each ankle. When she stood, she allowed her hand to slowly graze across my swollen sac. The sensation was electrifying.

"Now Phil," said Jasmine. "Walk over here if you don't mind."

I started to walk over, but found I had to walk like a cowboy who had ridden a horse for too long. My legs needed a wider stance to accommodate my ball sac, still the size of a cantaloupe. It felt heavy, and swayed back and forth with each step. I went over and stood in front of Jasmine. She sauntered to a table nearby and withdrew a purple vibrator. She turned it on, and it began to hum.

"A little demonstration of how sensitive your fluid filled sac really is," and with that she gently applied it to my enlarged scrotum. The shockwaves nearly bent me over, it was exhilarating. I watched as my cock went from limp to rock hard in seconds. I could see that if this continued, she wouldn't even have to touch my cock because I would cum from this sensation alone. But she knew this, and removed it, and I felt like someone just took away my favorite toy.

"Don't worry, you'll get off again. Rather quickly in fact," she murmured. She then went over to my wife and released her from her restraints as well. When Jasmine bent over, her breasts hung down in full view. They were magnificent, and I yearned to feel them and caress each one. She walked my wife over to a chair covered in a bedsheet. Jasmine whipped this off, and I saw the chair was a simple wooden chair but with a dildo directly in the middle of it. The dildo was fatter than the one on the fucking machine, and it was a transparent blue color. I also noticed it got fatter further down the shaft until at its base it was nearly the diameter of a wine bottle. At the base of each of the front legs of the chair, was a pulley with what appeared to be nylon rope going around it. At the end of the nylon rope was a nipple clamp. Jasmine began speaking.

"This is a fun one. Wifey here is going to sit on this dildo, at least as low as she can go. And each nipple clamp will be applied. The clamps are attached to nylon rope, which run down to a pulley, which is in turn attached to a machine under the chair. I have a remote that can cause the machine to pull each rope harder, or release tension if I so desire. Ladies?"

As if by remote control, Gretchen and Heidi grabbed my wife. My wife was resistant, and put up a good fight until one of them squeezed her breast hard, which brought her along to the chair. As if rehearsed, Gretchen bent down and started sucking on the dildo to lubricate it. She slurped and spit on it and sucked it voraciously. Then she stood up and both women stood on each side of my wife. They guided her down onto the dildo until it entered her pussy, and then pushed her further until she went down about three more inches. My wife was in a semi crouch, knees partially bent. I knew she couldn't hold this pose for too long. Then each woman grabbed a nipple clamp and pulled it and the nylon cord it was attached to, up to her nipples and clamped them. My wife yelped slightly. Her breasts were already glistening with sweat from her struggle, and her hair was damp where it fell on her shoulders. Then a thick leather belt was put around her waist, and a set of hand cuffs placed on each wrist. These were then attached to eyelets on the back of the leather belt, so her hands were restrained behind the small of her back.

"Now it really gets interesting," Jasmine exclaimed. She then nodded to her second in command, the long-haired woman I started calling Brown Hair, who went into the side room and brought out a table on wheels. At one end of the of the table was an apparatus that looked like a hang man that I used to draw when I was bored in meetings. It too had a nylon cord around the end of it and a noose. The bed was rolled right in front of my wife, but sideways so it was perpendicular to her chair.

"Get on," Brown Hair commanded. Seeing my situation was dire, I did as instructed, putting my head under the noose portion.

"No, no. That's not for your head, that's for your balls," Jasmine said.

I paused, which Brown Hair didn't like, and she slapped my sac, causing me to wince and assume the position on the bed. Laying on my back, she then attached the noose completely around my swollen balls. My wrists were then cuffed to the side of the bed, as were my ankles. I was helpless.

I love this bed," Jasmine gleamed. "You see, I can tighten this noose and pull on it, so it pulls your balls up toward the ceiling. The bed also is mechanized, so it bends right in the middle of the bed so it can bend from fully flat like it is now, to over 120 degrees so it's almost like an accordion. Basically, it takes the bed from a tortilla to a taco. Or I can elevate the lower portion only, so your legs go up, and then go past 90 degrees so your legs are over your head."

"Is this safe?" I gasped.

"We shall see. But here's the game. I'm going to pull on your balls to stimulate the cum production. I'm going to elevate the lower portion of the bed so your legs come up and up. Once your legs and knees are over your head and shoulders, I'll stop moving the bed. Then your cock will be aimed right at your own face. Your wife here is going to have one hand freed, and she is going to jerk you off right into your own face. If she doesn't do it like I want, I'll have the nipple clamps pull harder and have the girls push down on her shoulders, driving her further onto the dildo. You both may have noticed it's quite large at the base. Without proper stretching that can be uncomfortable. But if she is a good girl and gets most of that cum in your face and mouth, then she won't have as much pain. Let's begin."

With that, Gretchen and Heidi started to push down on my wife's shoulders to give her a sense of the girth of the dildo. She started to moan, which prompted Jasmine to have the nipple clamps (attached to the nylon cords being pulled by the machine) pull harder on my wife's swollen tits. Brown Hair had a different remote, for my bed. She started having the noose pull my balls up, and I started feeling pressure and a fullness in my sac. Then the bed started moving, and it was able to contort in such a way that it got my legs vertical, and then went even further so that my knees started going over my shoulders. Before I knew it, I saw staring right at my own cock, just inches away.

"I don't want to taste my own cum!" I stammered.

"Well, you may not have to, depending on how your wife plays it out," Jasmine replied.

My wife was straddling the dildo. Then Gretchen reached behind my wife and released just her right hand, so she had one hand free. Her left hand was still cuffed behind her. She looked at my predicament, then exclaimed, "I'm sorry honey. I have to do this." And with that, she started stroking me.

"Good girl," Jasmine cooed. She then released some tension on my wife's nipples with the remote, and my wife sighed slightly. But this caused her to stroke me slower, and Jasmine quickly increased the tension on the nipples while both women pushed further down the monster dildo. My wife let out a low moan and bit her lip.

"Do it right. Make him explode on himself," Jasmine instructed firmly.

My wife immediately started stroking faster, but now she was gripping me harder. When I looked at her face, she had a look of sheer determination. Her forehead was furrowed, and her tits were swaying back and forth with each stroke.

"I have tasted your semen many times, Phil," my wife said. "You're going to taste it now so I can have some relief from this contraption I'm on."

No sooner did she finish saying this, than she started pumping me like she never had before. My sac, although attached to the noose, started to bounce and slap at the bottom side of my cock. And all the stroking was getting me closer to climax, which was causing other muscles in my body to relax, such as my lower back. As my back relaxed, my hips relaxed, and my pelvis rotated further. This caused my cock to get even closer to my face; now it was just an inch away.

"Stick your tongue out and lick your own cock," Jasmine commanded. "And when you cum, you better keep your mouth open the whole time or there will be a real punishment for both of you."

I did as I was told. I had never done this before, and it was actually turning me on even more. My balls felt like they were going to literally explode, the pressure was so great. My ball sac was sloshing back and forth as much as my wife's tits were swaying back and forth while she stroked me. I continued to lick my cock, and then I felt the dam burst.

"I'm cuming. I'm cuming, I can't stop it."

"Good, I want to see this geyser," my wife said. "And you better keep your mouth open the ENTIRE time!"

Her tits were really swaying now, but she was pumping so fast that instead of swaying back and forth her jugs were slapping each other in the middle of her chest. It was making a wet slapping sound, and I wanted to touch her tits so bad my hands tingled. Just then I felt a fullness in my sac that started moving to my cock.

I opened my mouth wide, both afraid but also knowing I couldn't do anything about it now. And then the first wave came. I saw it leap from the tip of my cock and my wife aimed it right into my mouth. It was both salty and sweet, not revolting at all. But then more came, another wave, and then more spooge. My wife was relentless, pumping and aiming it like a water gun. Her tits slapped each other, my sac slapped the back of my cock, the cum splashed on my tongue. She hit my mouth multiple times, then it began to hit my face and forehead. More and more cum gushed from my cock, it was never ending. My face felt completely covered, and then more went into my mouth. I was swallowing it now, and not just small sips but true swallows like I was drinking a soda.

"Enough!" Jasmine said. "Remove your hand, whore."

My wife immediately did so, and I was now just dribbling cum out of my cock. It continued to fall onto my face, but I was too exhausted to do anything about it. The women then released the nipple clamps from my wife's tits and pulled her off the dildo. Taking one arm each, they escorted her away into another room, where the door was closed.

Jasmine then strolled over and, using her finger, traced a large slop of cum off my face and brought it to her mouth, where she sucked on her finger.

"You do taste delightful," she testified. "But I think that's enough for one session. But, if you think this was a challenge, just wait until tomorrow."