The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men around me were stroking furiously whenever their cocks were not in my mouth. One to my left let out a loud grunt and I felt a thick load of sperm hit my cheek. I could not see myself but I knew that I had to be an absolute mess. I kept bouncing on the thick cock buried in my ass as I sucked off men one after another.

The man beneath me suddenly dug his fingers into my hips firmly. With one powerful thrust he shot his heavy load up into my welcoming ass. I just moaned and took another cock in my mouth. I had no idea how many men I had sucked off. Every time I took a new cock in my mouth I did not know if it was a new guy or someone coming back for seconds.

I had fully lost track of time. My hands were stroking big beautiful black cocks and my mouth was eagerly sucking in any which came within range. My mouth was overwhelmed by the taste of hot sperm and thick black man meat. Every so often one of the man would ram a hard cock in my ass and fuck me hard until he shot a load inside of me. Not one of them pulled out before cumming.

Finally after what seemed like forever, I felt the last of many mouthfuls of cum slide down the back of my throat. I collapsed right there on the ground. My face was a mess, my whole body was bathed in cum, I knew then with certainty that I had become addicted to black cock.

Eventually I came back to my senses. Most of them men had left and only myself, a trio of black men who had passed out from too much partying and the man wearing the french maid outfit was left. He was busy cleaning up the mess of the night's festivities. I looked around a bit for Tyrone but he was nowhere to be found.

I asked the other man where I could take a shower and call a cab and he was quite helpful and sympathetic with me. I guess he has been through what I just had before. I took a long warm shower, cleaning all the sweat and cum from my body. Not quite as intense as what I had been through earlier, that shower nonetheless felt amazing.

I went room to room and found something to wear. The dress and panties I had arrived in where out of the question as they were even more cum soaked than my body had been. I went back into the living room and the guy in the maids outfit gave me the address so I could call a cab which arrived a short while later.

As I sat in the back seat I contemplated everything I had just been through. Nothing could compare to the feelings that I had experienced in the last few hours of my life. Or so I thought...

To be continued...

12