The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way I could walk in those, plus what if they're the wrong size?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out, try them on here!" she said, passing them to me.

"I can't wear these and my jeans at the same time", I meekly protested.

"Then time to start stripping, boy" Julie laughed, "If we're going to get you ready, you'll have to get undressed at some point, Gerry..."

"I guess you're right...d'ya reckon your dad will be ok with me using his ensuite?"

"Well, seeing as you're going to be wearing his ex-wife's clothes, I guess he will be, plus he isn't here at the moment, so won't know. Though best you try on the dress first before the boots, which means we'll need to find you some underwear..." Julie winked at me.

"Underwear?! You mean like bras and panties?!"

"Of course, if you're doing to wear this tight dress you can't just have your boy boxers or whatever you normally wear underneath it, plus how else will you keep your boobs in place!"

"Boobs?!?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that, I 've got an idea about something to fill out the dress properly. You're lucky as my mum wasn't the most well-endowed up top and this dress isn't low cut, we should be able to find something to give you a decent pair!"

Julie was really enjoying this too much for my liking, but I guessed I didn't really have much other choice now, plus I must admit a small part of me was starting to also enjoy the experience.

"So, what did you have in mind? I've not exactly got much to work with here" I said holding my hands to my flat teenage boy chest.

"Well, this is a bit of a secret, and don't go telling Chris or his mates, but like my mum I've not been blessed with the best chest either and had to use a little 'help'" Julie explained calmly.

"What do you mean, 'help'?" I asked

"Wait here a sec and I'll show you. Wow, this is a bit weird..." she said as she left the room.

Whilst she was gone, I look around at the items that had been bought out so far. Did I really want to wear a Geri Halliwell union jack dress to a party with a bunch of people I didn't know? Though I guess if it all went wrong or was majorly embarrassing, there'd only be Chris and his family who knew me, and at worst, I could just never come to visit again, or at least until everyone else forgot who I was.

Julie came back with various cases and boxes. "Right, this stuff should be what we need, though I just thought we'd best get you cleaned up and ready first. Do you have much body hair, I'm guessing not given how underdeveloped you are"

"Hey, enough of that! It's not my fault I'm a late bloomer!"

"Ok, ok, sorry, I didn't mean it. But yeah, do you have hairy legs and stuff?"

"Well not really..." I admitted sheepishly. "Here what do you reckon?" I asked, pulling up my jeans leg.

"Well, there's not much there, sorry to point that out" Julie pointed out, "A bit of Veet should deal with that"

"Veet?"

"Yeah, you put it on your legs and wash it off, you'll have a lovely smooth pair afterwards."

"You sure this is really needed?"

"Well, with that dress and those boots, you don't want furry legs, so yes, into the ensuite with you, here" Julie commanded as she handed over the bottle of hair removal cream.

I did as she said and went into the ensuite bathroom. It did feel quite a strange experience stripping and applying cream to my boy's legs but guessed, at worst, the hair would grow back. After following the instructions, I rinsed my legs down and was surprised at how smooth and quite womanly they now appeared, maybe Julie was correct.

"Hey, what am I meant to put on now?" I shouted out to Julie when I realised, I couldn't just put my jeans back now.

"Here, try these" she replied, passing some garments through the half-open door.

It took me a few seconds to process what she'd given me. There was a pair of white satin panties with a thin, almost thong back and a matching bra which didn't have huge cups from the look of it, I checked the label, 32B, though given I hadn't had any boobs at all I guessed that wasn't too bad.

"How am I meant to wear these panties with, well, you know, my parts?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah, I was just looking into that whilst you were in there, have a look at this," she said as she passed her phone through to me. On it was a video demoing 'tucking', it looked a bit complicated and painful, but I guessed in for a penny in for a pound.

"Here's some medical tape I found downstairs" Julie passed through s roll of white tape.

It took, no pun intended, a bit of effort, but I finally managed to get to a position where the front of my panties, yes, I was thinking of them as mine, looked ok and smooth. Though the thin strip of fabric up the back was a bit surprising feeling!

Next, I picked up the bra, this felt especially weird, having not put one on before but having seen enough photos of undressed girls online over the years, I had a general idea of what to do. Though once it was on, the cup looked a bit loose and empty.

"So, what was your idea for boobs?" I questioned Julie through the half-open bathroom door.

"These are what I was thinking, I had them from when I was younger and wanted to be a bit more impressive up top." Julie handed me a bag inside, which was some funky-looking blobs.

"Put them in the bottom of your cups and try pulling up what you've got, hopefully, they will give you some cleavage."

I did as commanded, and with some re-arranging and pulling the bra tighter, I end up with a surprisingly ok looking pair of small boobs with a bit of cleavage. Looking down was slightly disconcerting but also intriguingly exciting. In fact, what I'd done so far didn't feel wrong and was surprisingly comforting, more than I was expecting.

"How are you doing?" Julie asked

"Ok, that's the bra and panties on."

"You'll probably need a hand with the dress, so time to come out 'Geri'"

The sudden thought of being in front of Julie, an attractive older girl, in just a bra and panties hit me, and I became apprehensive.

"Come on, we haven't got all day, people will probably start turning up soon." She insisted.

"Ok, but don't laugh", I replied as I came out of the bathroom.

Julie wolf-whistled and smiled "Laugh? You look amazing, Geri."

"Really??" I asked nervously.

"Hell yeah, from the neck down if I didn't know you were a boy, I'd not suspect, those little boobs look great and what you've managed to do down there is astounding," she said, pointing at my crotch.

"Thanks, I guess."

"This is great, it's like having a little sister to dress up with. Right, let's get this dress on you."

She held the dress open and nodded for me to step into it. It really was tight and figure-hugging as she pulled it up. "Arms through", she commanded as straps went over my shoulders. "As I hoped, it really does fit you well, Geri, let's zip you up."

As the zip up the back went up the realisation, I was wearing a sexy dress got me excited. The dress reached the middle of my thighs and felt tight all the way up, think it's called form fitting, thankfully I could still move in it. It really felt weird looking down and seeing my chest sticking out, the top of the Union flag design ending in a slight curved neckline that perfectly showed the top of my pretend breasts.

"You could almost believe this was designed just for you, it's a perfect fit! A Geri dress for a Gerry."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Ok, let's see if we're as lucky with these boots," Julie said as she passed over one of the knee-high red boots. "Here's socks, put them on and slip your foot in."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I was even more surprised than with the dress that the boots were an ok fit, a little tight but wearable. I zipped up the side all the way to just under my knee before doing the same with the other boot.

"That's freaky, I never knew 18-year-old boys have the same size feet as grown women!" Julie exclaimed.

"At least this one does" I added, "Though I'm still not sure I'll be able to walk in them"

"Here, I'll give you a hand" Julie offered her arm to hold as I stood up on the six-inch chunky heels.

I felt a load taller, in fact, I slightly towered over Julie.

"You really have been blessed with a great pair of legs there Geri, I know a ton of girls who'd kill to have a pair like that. Try walking over there"

I stumbled a bit and had to get used to the weight being on my feet in different places but after a few minutes of walking back and forth across the bedroom, I got the hang of it.

"Just your head to go, come sit here," Julie said, pointing to a dressing table which looked like hadn't been used for a few years, which I guessed it hadn't been.

"You've got such great skin, especially for a boy, I'm guessing the facial hairs have not kicked in yet either?"

"Yeah, annoyingly so."

"Well, right now, that's a bonus," Julie replied as she began to put some makeup on my face. "We don't want to overdo it, don't want to you looking like a cheap tart!"

"Err, thanks. What are you going to do?"

"Well, just a bit of foundation, some lippy, I'm thinking red enhance those good lips you have, and a bit of eye shadow, plus let's see if we can make the most of those lashes."

A few minutes later and I felt another new weird but good sensation of having stuff all over my face.

"Take a look," Julie said as she turned me round to face the mirror.

I couldn't believe it, was still my face but also not. The red lips & eyes drew my attention, they were so sexy and enticing.

"You look a bit speechless Geri!"

"I guess I am, it's so weird to know it's me I'm looking at but also, it's kind of not."

"It's one of the fun things about being a girl, getting all made up. Right last bit, let's try this wig"

Julie fluffed it out and arranged the mass of fake ginger hair on my head. "Yeah, that's really going to work. Well, Geri, what you think? A good enough fancy dress?"

I stood and looked at myself in the floor-length mirror.

"I really can't believe it, that that's really me, I look, well sexy as hell."

"You're telling me...how do you feel"

"Kind of good" I admitted sheepishly

"Nothing to be ashamed of, being a sexy girl is a great thing!"

"Yeah but I'm a boy"

"Technically, yeah, though you're gonna have to be careful at this party as I'm sure there'll be a lot of interest..."

"Yeah, but from the girls, though?"

"I'm expecting from the boys, to be honest."

"I thought this was meant to get me in the good books with some of Shaz's mates?!?"

"Well, that might still work, I'll do what I can to nudge them into it." Julie winked

"Thanks", I replied, a bit downhearted, as wasn't this all about impressing some girls?

"Right, time for me to go get ready myself, you ok getting downstairs in those heels?"

"Fingers crossed; I am"

Julie left me to go sort her own costume and I head out of the bedroom to brave the stairs and see what Chris would make of mine.

Hearing my heels tap across the wooden floor on the landing was yet another freaky sensation, though, like a lot of the rest of this, I seemed to be getting used to it very quickly.

Holding the handrail, I made it downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Chris," I said to him with his back turned as he prepared drinks and nibbles.

"Finally, that took long enou..." Chris stopped mid-sentence, a huge look of shock on his face as he turned around. "Gerry?? That really you?!?"

"Yep, what do you think?" I asked, trying to strike a bit of a pose.

"You look f'ing amazing, dude, I thought you'd just look like a boy in a dress, but Julie's made you into a fit, babe! A sexy Geri!"

"Thanks, mate, I guess. Though not sure the idea that this will help me get in with girls is going to work unless they're also into girls."

"Well, you never know, mate, that might work!" Chris laughed "Though I guess I should stop calling you mate when you look like that", he winked.

"You know I'm not really a girl, right?"

"Hard to tell right now, you look much better than most of the real girls coming tonight, I bet. Here do you want to start the night with a drink?" Chris asked

"I guess so, what have you got?"

"All sorts, what do you like?"

"I'm not sure, not had loads of booze before to be honest, mate."

"Well, how about a gin and tonic, seems more appropriate for you than beer"

"I guess so, like don't want to have to keep going to the loo in this outfit, not really figured that side of things out yet..."

With a slightly curious look on his face, Chris made me a small G&T and passed it over.

"How is it?" he asked as I took a sip. I couldn't help noticing the red lipstick mark on the glass, I guessed I'd have to go get the rest of the lipstick at some point, another girl thing I hadn't done before.

"It's ok, thanks."

"I can't believe how well my mum's outfit fits you."

"I know it's crazy, isn't it? This might this sound weird, mate, but do you remember her wearing this? I look like her?"

"Well, you've got the same build and curves though your face isn't the same. I'm curious what my dad will think...."

I hadn't really thought about that, what would Mike think of me wearing his ex-wife's clothes, especially since realising how well they fit me? And a little part of me wondered what he'd make of how sexy I was, but I put that out of my head quickly.

"What time d'ya reckon he'll be back?" I inquired.

"Not sure, I think he's finishing work soon but will probably go to the pub in the village for a few pints, not sure he wants to spend his Saturday night with a bunch of teenagers, but he said he'd be back to make sure everything's ok later on not sure if he's bothering with an outfit though."

"You mean he gets away without all this dressing up?" I half-laughed.

"Speaking of outfits, I'd best get sorted, I think people might start turning up soon. You ok down here, Geri?" Chris asked, emphasising the female version of the name if such a thing were possible.

"Yeah, I'll entertain myself."

"If you want another drink or ouwt, just help yourself, babe." He added with a cheeky smile before heading upstairs.

I settled down in the lounge with my drink, I did not normally sit cross-legged, but the dress seemed to encourage me to do it. I noticed already short dress rose up my thighs even more, I was going to have to be careful not to flash everyone!

I sat and scrolled through my phone for a bit but started to find myself getting curious and began searching for cross-dressing stuff online. I even bookmarked a few pages with helpful tips, what was happening, and why was I getting into this, after all, it was only a one-off thing for this party, wasn't it?

Some time passed before I heard people come back downstairs together so I headed into the kitchen to find out what they were wearing.

Chris had on a convincing pirate outfit, an old classic and more likely to get him attention from the girls than mine! Julie had not made a huge effort, but her witch outfit was ok.

"Yeah, it's not the fanciest but hell, it's only my little brother's birthday party, after all. You look much better, Geri!" Julie said encouragingly.

"Thanks. Yours is not bad, mate," I told Chris.

"Cheers, hopefully, it'll work its magic with Shaz, and I won't have to use this cutlass!" he laughed, brandishing it aloft.

"So, when are others turning up?" I asked

"Any time now, I reckon, had a few messages from folk saying they're on their way."

"Cool, anything need doing?"

"Nah, you're good, babe", Chris replied, again emphasising the babe part with a smile, I guessed I'd have ot get used to that for this evening at least.

Julie and Chris both got themselves drinks, and we went into the lounge to wait for people.

I was surprised at how quickly I was getting used to walking in high heels and the tightness of the dress's skirt around the thighs, albeit I wouldn't be running any marathons like this!

After a bit of chatting and catching up on old times, the doorbell rang, and people started to arrive in small groups. I was conscious I didn't know any of them, Chris introduced me as Geri to each of them but often failed to mention I was a boy, which made it a bit awkward as I tried to start conversations with random guests.

The group of girls Chris had been hoping for arrived, and as predicted, they were all in costume, albeit not a theme, or at least one I could pick up.

"Hey Shaz, this is my friend Geri from my old school." Chris introduced me to Shaz, who was indeed fit and looked amazing in her sexy nurse's outfit, her amble chest filling it out nicely.

"Oh, hi, how's it going?" she inquired.

"Ok, a little awkward, if I'm honest, what with not knowing anyone else here," I replied.

"Don't worry, a few drinks more, and you'll be fine. Speaking of fine, I love your outfit, if Geri your real name or just to match the dress?" she smiled.

"It's really Gerry, though not with an I."

"Actually, Geri here has a little secret...." Chris added cheekily.

"Really...?"

"Yeah, when I said Geri was an old friend, I didn't mean a female friend..." he answered her.

"Err, what?" Shaz said, slightly surprised, and turned to me. "So, you're Gerry with a Y?" she whispered.

"Err, yeah..." I sheepishly answered.

"Wow, like wow!" Shaz exclaimed, "You look amazing, if he hadn't said, I wouldn't have known! I mean I kind of guessed that was a wig, but the rest of you, hell, you've got better legs and bum than most natural-born girls I know!"

I apricated the compliment but didn't know how to reply beyond "Thanks".

"Yeah, Gerry here forgot to bring a costume," Chris said

"Hey, hey, someone didn't think to mention this was a costume party!" I added

"Ok, Ok, so yeah, Julie helped sort him out with one of my mum's old outfits."

"That's your mum's dress?" Shaz asked, "What does your dad think of it?"

"He's not back yet but hoping he's ok with it, we didn't really have many options." Said Chris.

"Well, I suspect he'll approve, after all, you look great Geri!" Shaz said encouragingly before moving off to talk to her mates.

I tried mingling but being both slightly awkward at the best of times, I didn't get very far and was really starting to think the plan of this whole business helping me impress girls wasn't going to work, but it was what it was. Thankfully after my first drink, I was starting to relax slightly, albeit I could tell I was the topic of some conversations now the rumour mill had started going around the party. I could tell there were eyes looking at me, some whispering between people, I suspected some questioning if I really was a boy or a girl.

I grabbed myself another drink, and I went into what I guessed was Chris's dad's home office to escape the stares for a bit. I sat on the desk chair and started scrolling through my phone randomly whilst thinking. Yeah, this wasn't going great and to be honest, after all the effort to get ready, it was a bit of a let-down. I could hear more people turning up as the noise outside got a bit louder. The only thing part that was positive was how I felt when I thought about the clothes I was wearing and how pretty I looked. The more I thought about that, the more into it I realised I was, maybe this had awakened something in me.

I began to look for more stuff about cross-dressing on my phone, maybe the gin was going to my head as I got more interested and excited with what I was reading online. I was so engrossed I didn't notice movement at the lounge door as Mike, Julie and Chris's dad came in.

"Err...hello?" he asked, slightly confused. I could tell he'd had a few drinks but still seemed pretty with it.

"Oh, err, hi Mike..." I replied nervously, suddenly very aware of how I looked sitting in his office and how exposed my legs were.