The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God this is amazing, you're amazing." Mike said as I took his cock in my hands. The red nails on my fingers looking somehow right wrapped around his hardness, my brain struggled to accept that they were my hands even though I could feel the ridges on his cock as I began to move up and down. I'd played with my own little penis before, what teenage boy has not, but holding this full-size piece in my hand felt so different, so exciting. I'd never thought about giving another male a hand job but here I was doing it and enjoying it.

I continued to rub Mike's cock making sure to run my palms over his engorged end, the foreskin peeling back with each motion and some damp pre-cum starting to creep out and lubricate my hands.

"Oh Geri, oh baby, that feels so good!" he said, encouraging me on.

I hadn't planned any of this and was doing that came to me, after what felt like a few minutes of rubbing Mike's cock with my feminine looking hand I looked down and decided, yes, yes, I was going to suck on it, I was going to give Mike even more. Without warning him and with a quick lick of my lips up to his face I suddenly directed his cock to my mouth and took it in.

"Ohhhh fucking hell, fucking hell Geri!!! Thank you!!" Mike exclaimed as his end slipped passed my lips and met my waiting tongue. I'd seen videos online of women giving guys blowjobs and imagined what it would be like to receive one but never considered what it would be like to give one!

Here I was, kneeling in the bedroom of my best friend's father with his rock-hard cock in my mouth as his hands rested on the mass of fake ginger hair I wore on my head. Mike massaged my head as I began to move it back and forth slowly, so much so the wig fell off onto the floor exposing my natural dusty blonde hair, but I didn't stop.

The taste of his salty pre-cum began mixing in my teenage mouth. I surprised myself yet further as I thought to myself, yeah this didn't taste too bad, I could get used to it! What was I becoming?! But still unexpectedly smiled internally, this all felt somehow right, somehow like something I wanted to do.

Remembering the videos, I'd seen online I began to suck my cheeks in as I moved my lips up and down his shaft, I looked down and noticed my red lipstick was smearing along Mike's cock which for some reason encouraged me even more. Whilst I had been attending to Mike's hard cock my own little thing had struggling to escape its taped enclosure below and popped free, hitting the front of my lacey panties. Just the experience and feelings of what we were doing plus the movements back and back and forth as I sucked up and down Mike's cock were enough to get me super turned on.

Whilst my attention was on pleasing Mike, I could feel myself building to an orgasm and had to stop for air for a few seconds as my own cum shot out my little cock and drenched the front of my panties. My head spinning from my own orgasm, I returned my attention to the monster in my hands and continued to suck and lick on it.

"Ohhh Jesus, this is amazing, you're so fucking hot, this is so fucking hot!" Mike shouted out as I felt him start to shudder. I guessed what was coming and began to prepare myself. I knew all the best girl's swallowed and decided I wanted to be one of those.

"Geri, oh fuck Geri, I'm going to cum, cum in your mouth, oh fuck this is insane!!!"

And with that hot spurts of jizz shot into my mouth, more than I expecting as I struggled to keep it inside. I could feel some of Mike's cum dribbling out past my lips as I leaned back and looked up at him with unexpected pride. I made a clear show of swallowing as much of his seed as I could.

"God, I can't believe you just swallowed my cum Geri, wow, just wow" Mike exclaimed

"Well, all the best girls swallow, don't they?" I winked in reply

"You're definitely one of the best girls Geri!" Mike said as he pulled me in for a kiss, I was sure he would be able to taste his own cum in my mouth but did not seem bothered.

Breaking the kiss Mike looked down at front of my dress which has become damp with my own seed, some of which has started to dip down my thigh.

"Glad to see you got excited as well" Mike smiled, "Though if there'd been time, I could have helped you with that"

"Thanks, it looks like I didn't need any help!" I smiled. I was aware I no longer had on the ginger wig and my makeup was probably smirred all over my face from the excitement. Feeling myself was coming down a bit I timidly asked, "So that was my first ever time with someone else, was I ok?"

"Ok? You were amazing Geri!! I never thought you'd be the first person I'd go so far with since Karen, thank you so much," then with a slightly more concerned voice Mike added, "Are you ok with it Gerry? I know that wasn't what either of us expected of this evening?"

"Oh yeah, I'm great with it, that was so much fun, I've never thought about going with a man before. I can't believe it, I just sucked off Mike Aaronson in his ex-wife's clothes, and loved every second of it!"

Mike leaned down kissed me again, us both enjoying the fact we had both just enjoyed ourselves. I was happy that Mike didn't seem bothered it was just my shoulder length boy's hair on my head now.

"So, what do we do now?" Mike asked as I stood up.

"I didn't realise how late it is," I replied after looking up at a clock on the bedroom wall, "I should probably go to my room and rest, my head is still a bit spiny."

"I know what you mean, you've taken it out of me, literally!" Mike joked and winked which made me smile.

"Is it ok if I use your bathroom to freshen up a bit?"

"Of course, I'm not going to say no" Mike replied as he leaned back on the bed, looking a bit like a proud peacock. I looked down at his slowly diminishing cock which was covered in my red lipstick and felt similarly proud I'd done that.

"Also I might need to find some clean panties..." I half smiled and turned to the dresser were me and Julie had looked earlier.

"Help yourself, they're kind of yours now"

I found a pair of silky beige panties I liked the look of held them up for Mike to admire, "How about these?"

"Lovely" he replied

I grabbed the ginger wig from the floor and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Finally, I could see my reflection, and wow, yes, I was a bit of a mess! My red lipstick had gone all over my cheeks, and I had a slightly exhausted look on my face.

I wasn't sure about if to leave but I could feel all sorts of thoughts coming into my head and it was probably best I laid down for a bit. I tried to smarten myself up as best I could, reapplying some of the makeup Julie had left and trying to clean up my own cum down below. I taped my flaccid penis back into place like earlier and put on the new panties. They were a thong strap at the back like before but felt nice and silky as I pulled them up my legs.

Straightening down my dress I pulled the shoulder straps back on and tried my best to put the wig back on before checking myself in the mirror. I was no longer the picture-perfect sexy Geri from before the party, but I looked passable albeit the slight damp patch on the front of my dress did look out of place for sure, I was going to have to hid that somehow.

A few deep breaths to get my senses back together and I exited the bathroom.

"Are you sure you want to leave Geri? You're welcome to stay here..." Mike said knowingly.

"Thanks, but yeah I think I need to go, plus what would Julie and Chris think if I spent the night in your room?"

"Ah, yeah, good point," Mike replied with a slightly sad look on his face.

"Though I'm guessing they know where I've been for the last hour or so..."

"Well, if you're sure Geri" Mike said as he walked over to me. "Thank you again, would it be weird for me to hope this isn't a one-time thing...?" he asked putting his hands around my waist and slid onto my perk behind.

"Well...there are a lot of other clothes in that wardrobe, not being worn...." I winked in reply coyly as I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked to out the door.

Out on the landing the reality of the world came back to me suddenly, as the awareness of the damp patch on the front of my dress. I put my hand down to cover it and headed towards the spare room where my stuff was. It sounded like the party downstairs had died down, I wondered if Chris had gotten anywhere with Shaz.

Just as I was about to enter the spare room Julie appeared from her own bedroom looking a bit dishevelled as well.

"Geri! There you are, we were all wondering what had happened to you," she said brightly.

"Oh, err, hi" I replied, a bit nervous to admit where I'd been and what I'd been doing.

"Have you been in with my dad? He vanished as well" she continued the questioning.

"Err, yeah, for a bit..."

"Well given how you look I'm guessing you two have been having a good time...?" she winked, surprising me with her acceptance. "A really good time!!" she nodded down at the front of my dress.

"Yeah, you could say that. Are you ok with that?" I asked, still slightly nervous.

"It's ok with me Hun, I mean yes, you're really a boy but you're over 18 and I know dad's been needing some 'company' since mum left. I mean, I was thinking of you like a little sister earlier so might have to change that but otherwise, it's ok in my book."

"Thanks," I said, relieved Julie wasn't annoyed albeit she obviously didn't know exactly what we'd been up to, but I assumed she could guess from the less than perfect lipstick on my face.

"Are you staying in the spare room tonight?" she asked nodding towards the door.

"Yeah, I thought it would be for the best; not sure what Chris is going to think about what I've been up to."

"Ah he's been too busy with Shaz, from the sound of it all the Aaronson's got lucky tonight!" Julie laughed, "Speaking of which I'd best get back, sleep well, we'll sort your clothes in the morning" she added and returned to her bedroom with a smile.

I entered the spare room, glad to find no one else had claimed it and closed the door. Sitting on the bed I began to remove the Geri outfit, first the huge red boots and then the dress which I wiggled out off. Suddenly conscious of how tired I was I removed the wig and bra; my little pretend boobs come off with it. I was still excited even though I was standing there wearing just the silky women's panties and decided to sleep in them.

Laying down my head was full of thoughts about the day and evening, I could never have imagined this morning that it would turn out like this. I'd been hoping, possibly naively, that I might get some action with a girl tonight, but to have ended up giving a satisfying blow job to Chris's dad, it was amazing. I could still taste a hint of his cum in my mouth and decided to leave it there.

What would tomorrow bring? Would I do such stuff again?