The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerry?!?" he exclaimed with a huge surprise. "Chris said you were in here, but what are you doing like that? Is that Laura's dress?!?"

I could feel his eyes running up and down me as I sat on his office chair.

"Err, yeah it is, sorry this was Julie's idea", I quickly tried to deflect "I didn't have an outfit, and she suggested this, sorry if it's not ok...."

"No, no, I mean it's not not ok, I'm just kind of shocked. Just didn't expect our first meeting in a few years to be with you looking like that. I must admit it looks good on you, though. In fact, it looks great." He replied, a smile developing on his face. "A lot better than that time I caught you wearing a dress all those years ago" he laughed.

"Err, thanks. I know it's a bit weird, this being your wife's outfit...."

"Well, at least it's getting used, and it fits you really well. Let me help you up, and we'll have a proper look" he reached over and gave me a hand up onto my heels. "How are you managing on those?"

"I'm getting used to them slowly" I stood and did a little turn for him, pausing for a few seconds as I was aware that my bum especially looked good in this dress and, for some reason, want him to notice. I was suddenly very aware of what I was wearing, the bra strap felt tight around my chest as I subconsciously pushed out my little pretend breasts.

Mike wolf whistled, "Yeah, that's quite an amazing look you've got there, Geri, very impressive."

I swelled inside with pride at the compliment, and my mood started to improve.

"Did Julie do your make-up?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Well, she's done well, you have a very pretty face, which I know sounds a bit weird, but I can't lie. Great eyes..."

"Thanks," I blushed and averted my eyes.

"So, is this a new thing or a new side of you?" Mike inquired

"It's just because I didn't bring a costume after Chris forgot to tell me...though I have to admit it's been fun getting done up, which seems weird with me being a boy and everything."

"I'm not complaining, I always liked that dress when Laura wore it years ago, and you make it look great, maybe even better than she did," he said before sounding like he'd realised he'd said more than he meant to and tried to change the subject, "So, erm, how are you finding this party? And why are you hiding in here?"

"The party's ok I guess, though I don't really know anyone. Chris said there were some girls coming whom I might have a chance with, if you know what I mean, though I'm not so sure now..."

"I reckon you probably look better than most of the girls out there looking like that!" He replied, again suddenly a bit shocked at his own words, albeit the compliments kept making my heart swell, I couldn't believe how I felt, though maybe some of that was the gin.

"Though I hope you don't have any trouble with the boys unless you want the attention?" he winked at me.

"Err, no, not really, teenage boys aren't my thing...." I said quietly, not sure why I was being slightly timid.

"Err ok...well I'd best go get ready as well. I wasn't sure if to bother with a costume, but as you've made such an effort, I suppose I'd better as well!" Mike smiled as he began to walk out of the room, though he stopped a few times for more looks. "Amazing", he muttered as he left.

I sat back down, slightly shocked by the experience. Had Mike been checking me out as much as I suspected? I mean, I knew I looked good like this, but I was still a 18-year-old boy, an old friend of his son whom he'd known since I was a kid, and he was a 40 -plus-year-old man. Maybe it was just because I was wearing his ex-wife's clothes, and it brought back memories. Though Julie and Chris had both said he'd been alone since Laura left. Albeit it looked like he'd not let himself go and was still a decently well-built guy. And I really enjoyed his compliments.

I downed my drink and decided to snap myself out of things and go make the most of this party, as unexpected as it was turning out to be. Yes, it seemed like Chris had abandoned me but at least after talking to Mike it appeared at least one person was glad I was here.

In the hallway I ran into Julie and a few of her friends.

"Geri! How's it going? Still looking good," she winked at me, clearly a few drinks down.

"Oh hey Julie, thanks. Yeah I'm ok. Just been talking to your dad."

"Ah cool, what did he think of you? I mean of you wearing the dress and stuff?"

"He seemed good with it, which I'm glad about. Even said it's motivated him to go get dressed up himself."

"Awesome, well you do look good enough to motivate people if I do say so myself, having helped create your look," she winked, "So these are some of my friends, yeah, I know they've not made much of an effort with costumes!"

Julie directed me at a girl & two guys in their late teens or early twenties, none of whom seemed to have dressed up at all. The girl smiled weakly at me, clearly thinking I was butting into their conversation, and the two boys seemed a bit worse for wear and like typical lads.

"Guys, this is Geri, visiting us for the weekend."

I could feel the eyes of the two older guys staring at me, is this what it was like to be a girl and feel liked being checked out, even like prey?

"Hey Geri, great outfit, very sexy..." one of the lads said. Even a few drinks in and more relaxed I didn't like the attention.

"Erm, thanks?" I mumbled.

"Jimmy, there's something you should know about Geri," Julie said.

"No, it's ok Julie, you don't need to..." I tried to add but could tell she was going to tell them anyway.

"Oh, what's that?" Jimmy asked without taking his eyes off me.

"Well, Geri's a bit of a creation of mine, we put in quite a bit of effort this afternoon, didn't we" Julie added, "That's my mum's old dress & boots..."

"And wig, I'm assuming?" Jimmy asked.

I feel like an animal on display and started trying to escape this group. "Yeah, it is; anyway, you seen Chris sound?" I asked, trying to change the subject and the attention.

"Yeah, I think he's in the kitchen still trying his luck with Shaz..." Julie smirked.

I headed that way, still aware of the stares I was getting from the other guests as I passed.

"Oh hey, there 'she' is!" Chris exclaimed with a heavy emphasis on she. "How's it going, Geri?" clearly a few more beers down than when I'd last seen him and standing close to Shaz, who didn't seem to be turned off by his attention.

"Hey, you two," I replied and looked around for another drink, for someone who'd not really drunk before, I seemed to be getting used to it quickly, not the only thing in fact, as I'd almost forgotten about the dress, boots & unusual underwear.

I leaned over and whispered conspiratorially to Chris & Shaz, "Those friends of Julie's seem a bit creepy, I had to get away from them."

"What, Jimmy? Yeah, he's got a bit of a reputation, has he got his eyes on you?"

"Think so, but I'd rather he didn't."

"Ah, welcome to the wonderful world of being a girl, especially a super sexy girl like you are" Shaz added, "Unfortunately, guys like Jimmy seem to be part of the course, even in these more enlightened times."

"Great..." I replied dejectedly.

"If he, or anyone else, gets too much, give me or my dad a shout, I don't want you having a shit time." Chris offered, suddenly surprisingly sober sounding.

"Thanks, mate, I appreciate that. Yeah, I didn't really think about that side of things when I agreed to this earlier."

"Hey, why don't I introduce you to some of the folks who've recently arrived?" Chris said as he led me through to the lounge.

"Everyone, this is my old friend, Geri, from up north who doesn't know many people here so please be kind. Geri, this is everyone." Not the best introduction, but I half appreciated his effort.

One of the girls sat nearby came over and said, "Hi, I'm Rose, I love your outfit, very retro."

"Thanks, it was the best we could come up with at short notice."

"We'll you've definitely done well, that hair must be fun to wear!" She joked. I was starting to relax as me & Rose chatted for a bit, I didn't let on about my real identity & she didn't ask though I suspect the rumours had gone around the party.

I told her a few funny stories about growing up with Chris, and she added some of his more recent life, it appeared his new life here was pretty decent, albeit my hope of getting anywhere with girls was disappearing if Rose was any sign.

The night was drawing in, and I realised the drink was going to my head as well as my bladder, and it was time I went to find the toilet. Though I suddenly realised I'd never been to the toilet in a dress before, so this could be interesting. I made my way upstairs; aware I wasn't as steady on my feet as I'd been on the way down earlier.

Thankfully the bathroom was free, and I locked the door after myself.

Remembering that my boy parts were tapped up backwards, I hoped this wasn't going to go wrong as I hiked up the dress and pulled down my panties. Another new experience was looking down at the white lace panties around my ankles as I sat on the loo.

Relieved and dressed once more, I checked my back in the mirrors just to be sure and had to admire the curve of my behind in the dress. If I'd not known I was looking at myself, I'd be attracted for sure.

A quick look in the mirror showed my made-up face still looked ok. The red lipstick hadn't come off much, thankfully. Psyching myself up, I unlocked the door and headed out, only to run into Jimmy straight away!

"I was wondering how long you were going to take in there, been waiting here for ages," he said as he stood, blocking my way to the stairs.

"Err, you've been waiting out here for me?" I asked meekly, aware it was just me & him on the landing.

"Yeah, I saw you going upstairs and thought we could get to know each other a bit better. I've heard a few rumours about you that I'm wondering if they are true...."

"Oh, err, what rumours are those?" I replied, trying to figure out where this was going.

"Well, someone said you're really a boy, but I could believe that you look way too good & sexy!" He said, staring at me like a piece of meat.

"Why don't we find out?" Jimmy added as he reached out and try to pull me to him.

"Hey, get off, you creep, let go!" I shouted as his hands started to run up and down me.

"You certainly don't feel like a boy, not a proper one, at least", he continued as I tried to push him off.

"Get off me, now!" I shouted and brought my bare knee up to his groin with at much force as I could manage. Jimmy stumbled backwards a bit before jumping back towards me.

"Oh, now you're asking for it!" He growled, his arms outstretched as I backed against the landing wall. I was aware of how venerable I felt in the clothes I was wearing, the short skirt offering little protection against him if he tried. I began screaming for help as Jimmy's hands started pushing up my bare legs.

"Oi, you! Get off her!" I heard a man's voice shout as Mike appeared at the top of the stairs and grabbed my attacker from behind and dragged him off me.

"You get the fuck out of my house!!" Mike demanded as he pushed Jimmy down the stairs, "Chris, get rid of this twat, and his mates!"

My head was spinning slightly with shock, the adrenaline mixed with drink causing me to struggle for words as Mike came over to check on me where I'd slumped onto the floor.

"Geri! Geri! Are you ok?" he asked concernedly, "I can't believe that little shit would attack you like that in my house."

"I'm...I'm ok..." I shuttered back, I was suddenly aware I was sitting on the floor, and my short skirt had ridden up, exposing the front of my panties for all the world to see, thankfully there was only Mike there, which I was glad of, even if he was getting a full view of my private area which I'm sure I caught him looking at. Suddenly very self-conscious and embarrassed, I tried to stand before anyone else came upstairs. Stumbling slightly, Mike grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"It's ok, take it slow, take slow, there were go," he said as I made it back into my high heels aware Mike's hands were around my waist.

"Thanks..." I smiled weakly at him as I noticed at last that he'd changed into a costume. He was wearing a well-fitting tuxedo and had gelled his hair back, I guessed he was going for a James Bond look. "Nice suit" I added quietly.

"Thanks, a bit like you this was all I could come up with at short notice but didn't want you to feel everyone else wasn't making an effort." Mike winked, "Are you going to be ok?"

"Yeah, I think so, though I might need to go have a sit down somewhere quiet for a while, is it ok if I go in your bedroom?" I asked, especially as it was the closest door.

"Of course, why don't you go in there, and I'll go grab you a drink, hopefully, calm your nerves, gin, is it?"

"Thanks, yes, please." I smiled.

"No problem, I also want to check that scumbag's gone, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I walked back into the bedroom where this whole experience had started earlier that day and sat down on the edge of the bed. I couldn't believe how weak and defenceless I had felt, yes, Jimmy was bigger and a few years older than me, but I was still a boy, was this another thing girls had to deal with? If Mike or someone else hadn't come upstairs, I didn't want to think about what Jimmy might have done.

Starring around the room, I could feel my heart rate slowing down, another drink did seem a good idea. After a few minutes of waiting, I decided to have a nose around in Mike's ex-wife's wardrobe, the whole cross-dressing thing was obviously getting into my head. There appeared to be all sorts of clothes and dresses in the wardrobe, her leaving must have been quick, I guessed she just wanted to start again with someone else.

I was so distracted by the clothes I didn't hear the door open and Mike come in, "Found anything you like?" he smiled brightly, "I'm sure you'd fit in most of Karen's clothes and look great if this anything to go by!" nodding his head at my current outfit.

"Ha, thanks, I think!" I smiled back

"I'm serious, it's amazing how good a woman you make Gerry, I guess the benefit of being a late bloomer," Mike winked, "Though I do have a few questions...." He added with a slightly vague hint.

"Err, yeah, that's that?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, how do I put it...when you were out on the landing, I couldn't help noticing your panties, which look great by the way, but there didn't seem much of a bulge there, if you know what I mean. It looked almost smooth...."

"Ah, yeah, that was a bit of trickery with some tape, albeit I don't have much to hide, unfortunately..." surprised at myself for adding that last part.

"Well, you did a great job, it's very convincing...." Mike said whilst looking at my lower body.

"Thanks..." I said, then surprising even myself I added, "Do you want to see more...?"

"Err, yeah.... if you're sure....?" He replied slightly, hesitantly, as he sat slowly on the edge of the bed.

I walked over to front of Mike and slowly pulled up my short skirt, all the while looking down at him as he stared at my revelation. Pulling the dress up to my waist, I could feel the air on my butt-cheeks with my smooth groin only a foot or so away from Mike's face.

He gulped and continued staring, "Err, yeah that's very impressive, I'd never know you were a boy...."

Surprising myself even more I reach down with my hand and ran my fingers over the front of my panties "Yeah it's good isn't it, though real girls have something inside which adds a bit of a mound..." What was I saying, where was this side of me coming from! I was so excited and on edge and I could tell that Mike was captivated.

"Errm, yeah I guess they do..." he replied. "Can I see the back...?" he asked sheepishly.

"Sure," I smiled and turned around to show him by barely covered rear, "What do you think?" I asked leaning forward slightly as if to present my cheeks to Mike

"You really have a great bum Geri, great curves. I can't believe I'm saying that, to you!"

"Thanks, and no I can't believe you are either, or that we're doing this..." I replied quietly.

"You know we should probably stop..." he said half-heartedly, "I have to admit I've not been this close with someone else since before Karen left..."

"So I heard, though I'm enjoying it, if you are?" I looked back to Mike over my shoulder.

"God yes...would you be ok if I had a feel?" he asked.

"Yes please, I'd like that" was my reply, and I meant it albeit still surprised at my own words and actions. Urges and hormones seemed to have taken over as I felt Mike hand run across my backside and have a little squeeze causing me to let out a little moan of pleasure.

"Wow that's nice, such a perk little bum you have...."

"Would you like to see more of me...?" I asked apprehensively, "I've got on the matching bra."

"Yes please"

"Ok, can you unzip my dress a bit, Mike? That sounds weird, doesn't it?!" I stood up and waited as him unzipped my dress down to the middle of my back and then removed the strap over my shoulder and wiggled the dress down past my chest exposing my pretend boobs. I turned around, my white bra on show with the union jack dress bunches up around my tummy. I tried to strike a pose for him.

"God, what a sight, you look amazing Geri!"

"Thanks" I smiled, "It feels great knowing that you like me looking like this..."

"I remember Karen wearing that bra, though she didn't look anywhere near as sexy you as you do in them!"

Hearing I looked better than his ex-wife made me feel so proud.

"Your chest is just perfect in that bra..."

"What, this bra?" I asked coly as I picked up his right hand and brought it to my chest. He kneaded my pretend breast as I look into his eyes encouragingly. Mike stood up and brought his other hand to my other breast.

"Just seeing and feeling you wearing these clothes, Karen's old clothes but on your tight little body, I can't believe it. Geri, I've not been this turned on in so long, thank you so much. "

"No thank you Mike. I can't believe we're here like this, that I'm here with you, wearing these sexy clothes, for you, but I want to thank you, thank you for saving me from Jimmy."

"Hey who wouldn't help such a sexy damsel in distress?!" Mike joked.

"Haha, guess I was." I laughed, then more seriously "Mike, I'm going to kiss you now..." I looked into his eyes as I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. This was crazy, I wanted to it do, so much, I couldn't help myself, throwing my arms around his neck and pressing myself against him.

I felt his tongue pressing against my lips and opened to accept it. I'd not had much experience with properly kissing anyone but thankfully Mike seemed pleased with my performance. My head was spinning at the sensations going through my body. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me, which encouraged me even more, knowing I'd done that to him.

We kissed and made out for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few seconds before pulled back and I asked timidly "Mike, can I thank you in another way...?" and nodded towards his trousers where there was a large bulge.

"Are you sure Geri?"

"It's only polite," I winked and smiled as I pushed him back to sitting on the edge of the bed and reached down to start undoing his flies. Mike leant up as I pulled down his trousers to revel his man's boxer shorts. I'd never even considered such things before, but here I was, a 18-year-old boy wearing women's lingerie and about to pull down a grown man's underwear, and I didn't have any doubts, in fact, more the opposite, I wanted to do this, both for Mike and myself.

With a hungry look on my face, I pulled down his boxers to release his rock-solid cock which sprung up and seemed to grow even larger. I dropped to my knees in front of him, pushing the skirt of my dress back down as I do so, leaning forward towards him.