The Party

Story Info
Cass arrives at a party not knowing anyone.
1.4k words
4.19
4.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in front of a mansion, there was no other word for it, regretting my decision to come. My best friend, Vivica, who I called Vivitar because I thought that was hilarious despite no one else thinking it was, had invited me to the party here but had gotten sick at the last minute. She insisted I go without her. I protested; I knew no one rich or famous. Vivica made me rich-and-famous adjacent, in a Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon kind of way, but that wasn't enough to make me comfortable.

I looked down at my vintage burgundy velvet mini dress and shook my head, another decision I regretted. I was about to pull out my phone and see if the Uber that had just dropped me off was near enough to come back and get me, when a masculine voice startled me. I dropped my phone and he bent down and picked it up.

"Waiting for someone?" he asked, handing it to me.

He was what Vivitar would have called a tall drink of water. He was slim like he ran marathons or climbed mountains, with dark hair. He was wearing a brilliant crisp white shirt and navy slacks. In short, just my type.

"I think I made a mistake," I stammered. He looked like a million bucks. Literally. "I don't know anyone and..." I trailed off.

He offered his arm. "I'll introduce you around. Come on."

I took it and we walked up the steps that lead to the palatial Midcentury Modern style house. I was about to let go of his arm to get the invitation out of my purse, but the bouncer at the door waved us in with a simple, "Good evening. Enjoy the party."

As soon as we stepped into the vast entryway, a woman in ivory linen trousers and a flowy top appeared and handed us each a glass of champagne. "Your room is up here, sir," she said.

"Call me Penn," he said easily.

We followed Linen Lady up the stairs and were shown into a small suite decorated entirely in white. It was tasteful and comfortable. I wondered what kind of party had suites for the guests. Linen Lady was explaining that a bartender would be in to create us each a signature cocktail and that we were free to join the others as soon as we were refreshed.

"I would have introduced you, but I forgot to ask your name in the rush," Penn said. "It's all a bit much, isn't it? Gloria likes to pamper those she considers her top tier guests, but frankly, it feels like showing off and throwing money around."

"I'm Cass," I said. I wasn't about to comment on the hostess's pampering. I sunk into a deep white sofa and took a sip of my champagne.

"Do you want a cocktail?" Penn asked. "It's fun. The guy asks you a few questions that are unrelated to flavors or spirits and then whips up something perfectly suited to your tastes. But we can send him away and have him come back later."

I agreed that later would be better. We had champagne and I was now eager to join the party. I was afraid of what I might do if I was alone in a room with the man after I had too much to drink. Penn again offered his arm and escorted me back down the stairs, through the vast entryway and out onto the lawn that overlooked the lake.

Brightly colored plush chairs and sofas had been placed around the grounds. A hothouse worth of flowers overflowing huge urns competed with the roses and hollyhocks growing everywhere. Two waiters appeared, one with a tray of punch garnished with orchid blossoms, the other with tiny tarts with smoked salmon. We said no to both.

A swarm of beautiful thin women circled Penn and started cooing over him. Oh, well. So much for getting to know him. He started to introduce me around and realized all he knew was my first name. It didn't matter. None of the women were interested in me.

After a few minutes, Penn said to them, "Excuse us, would you?" He took my hand and led me to an emerald-green sofa. "I want to get to know you better," he said, still holding my hand.

There wasn't much to know, so I turned the conversation back to him. Instead of answering, he pointed out to the lake. A storm was headed our way.

"Come on!" Penn said. "Let's get back to our room before the others notice and want to join us."

We casually walked back to the house, avoiding people as best we could, Penn continuing to hold my hand, which was fine with me. If people thought we were a couple, even better.

"I realize we barely know each other, but I need to kiss you," he said.

I stepped closer and tipped my face up toward his, my entire body screaming, yes, yes, yes. He kissed me until I couldn't stand. I felt drunk my knees were so weak. My mind felt scrambled. I had never been kissed like that before. I felt myself opening up to him like one of the roses from the garden.

Penn cupped my breast with one hand and pulled me closer with the other. Good thing, because I thought I might fall over. I was barely keeping myself upright. He rubbed his thumb over my nipple and a moan escaped me. That seemed to be all the encouragement he needed and he slipped his hand up my mini dress, slowly touching my thigh.

This was happening fast. Was he like this with every woman? Did I care?

His hand rose higher up my thigh, teasing me as he softly touched the fabric of my panties. I could tell I had already soaked through them; I was so aroused. He gently stroked, taking the wetness from my pussy and bringing it up to my clit. What would he think if I came immediately? Did I care? Did I have a choice?

My knees buckled and I started to shudder. I moaned and held onto him to keep from toppling. He was still kissing me, which was almost too much pleasure to bear.

"That's what I call a standing O," he said with a smile once my waves of ecstasy had passed.

He led me to the window. We watched the storm rolling in as the guests scattered.

Penn moved behind me and unzipped my dress. He stroked and kissed my back and I felt myself getting aroused again. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me. I reached around and stroked it. He was huge!

My dress fell to the floor and my bra and panties followed soon after. I had to get Penn out of his clothes before I burst with longing. Enough with the foreplay--all I wanted was that huge cock in me.

I turned around and unbuttoned his shirt, then unclasped his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them down over his slim hips. He was wearing a G-string which gave me a full view of everything. I reached in and grabbed his cock. I looked into his eyes for a moment and then went down to my knees and pulled him into my mouth. Now it was Penn's turn to moan as he held onto my shoulders and rocked in and out.

I felt him tensing up and knew his moment was close. I was concerned that I'd never get to feel him in me the way I wanted to.

Penn pulled me up, turned me so I was facing out the window and plunged into me. I arched my back and leaned into it. I was so wet and ready for him I couldn't hold back. It had started to rain, the wind whipping the trees and plants in the garden below. Just as a lightening struck the lake and the thunder cracked like a shot, I let out a groan of pure pleasure, the sounds mixing into one wild noise. Penn was thrusting with abandon, keeping me cumming and cumming until he, too, joined the chaotic storm.

We stayed at the window for a few minutes, savoring the cool raindrops on our warm bodies. When we at last separated, Penn looked deep into my eyes.

"Glad you didn't leave?" he asked.

I could not have been happier.