Why Are All My Dares So Sexual?

Story Info
A slumber party with new friends brings new experiences.
32.7k words
4.13
29.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the week couldn't come fast enough for me. Actually, the end of the school year was what I really looked forward to. I was almost done with the first quarter of my senior year of high school, and I couldn't wait to leave town for college. I was not very popular. I really didn't have any true friends. It wasn't that I was hated or people were mean to me. I never really connected with anyone. I was a quiet girl who most people just found boring and thus chose to ignore.

My name is Tessa, and I'm 18 years old and in high school. While I enjoy the peacefulness of my life, I am lonely. Outside of my parents, no one asked me how my day was or what I did over the weekend, which was usually nothing worth stating anyway. I never had a boyfriend or even kissed a guy. At this late stage of high school, I was resigned to riding it out and starting anew in college.

However, my social life changed dramatically on Friday at school. In between 5th and 6th periods, Kali and her three closest friends approached me. At first, I was apprehensive. Kali is a very popular girl but has a reputation for being a bully. I hadn't done anything to upset her, I think. But why else would she bother speaking to me?

"You're Tessa, right? I like your top. It really matches your hair," Kali said with a warm smile. I wore a nondescript red T-shirt, but she seemed to know a lot about fashion, so I didn't question it.

"Thanks. Your outfit looks great, too," I replied, not sure what else to say.

"The four of us are going to a movie tonight, and we thought it would be cool to invite you along. What do you say?" Kali asked. I had never been randomly invited to hang out with anyone, let alone by a popular girl like her. I knew I should say yes, but I thought she was definitely confusing me with someone else.

"That sounds fun, but why me? I don't think we've ever talked before today," I asked, hoping I wouldn't make her mad.

"We have less than a year of school left, and then we will all go our separate ways. Figured it would be good to get to know a few more of our classmates before that happens. Besides, you've been nothing but nice to everyone. Why wouldn't someone want to be your friend," Kali said, sounding very genuine. It felt like she really just wanted to try and hang out. What's the worst that could happen? They think I'm boring and we never speak to each other again? How would that be any different than now?

"Sure! I would love to hang out with you guys!" They told me the time and place to meet up tonight.

The rest of the school day went by fast, and I'm sure I didn't hear a single word any of my teachers were telling me. My mind jumped back and forth between being very excited and being sure they weren't going to show. That evening, I arrived twenty minutes ahead of schedule and was a nervous wreck as the seconds passed. But then, right on time, the four of them called out my name as they approached me. They actually showed up.

Inside the theater, they sat me right in the middle of the group. Before the movie started, I spoke more to the four of them than to all the other students in my class combined that year. They asked me all kinds of questions, from where I was born to what music I liked, what boys I liked (which I was too embarrassed to say), what my hobbies were, and so much more. I was the center of attention.

I also tried my best to learn more about them. Kali, I already knew something about her. But she seemed to value friendship and hated anyone who would betray her trust. It was a bit scary, but I admired her for that. Claire seemed to be Kali's best friend. She was very sporty and played varsity volleyball, basketball, and soccer. She was, unsurprisingly, very competitive.

The third girl, Rose, was fascinating. I knew before meeting her today that she had a reputation as a flirt. Others would call her a slut, but I hated that word. She was very outgoing and enjoyed making crass jokes. But otherwise, she seemed nice. The last girl in the group was Julia. Julia and I were friends, albeit in second grade. We would visit each other's house for play dates and hang out at recess. But soon, she made more friends, and we spent less and less time together. I'm not going to pretend like we are still friends, but it is nice to reconnect with her. She has a very warm and welcoming personality that puts me at ease.

My heart was racing the whole evening as I couldn't believe I was actually making a connection with these girls. I may have a real chance at being their friend. We talked so much that the theater usher threatened to kick us out. Rose seemed to scare him off with a very lewd comment about his flashlight, which caused all of us to laugh as he briskly walked away.

When the movie was over, I couldn't tell you a single thing that happened in it. The girls invited me to hang out more at a local coffee shop. I was able to make them laugh on more than one occasion and found out many of them watch the same shows I do. Before long, I realized it was midnight. I think this was the first time I had been out this late. We finally called it a night, but we made plans to meet up again the next night.

My social life exploded over the next four weeks as I became close friends with these four girls. Four out of seven days a week, I would spend my evenings hanging out with them. When we weren't together in person, we would constantly send messages to each other online. Even at school, they insisted I sit with them at lunch, and whatever classes I shared with any of them, we would be seated together.

My sense of self-worth was the highest it's ever been, and I valued my friendship with these girls more than anything else in my life. This evening, I was extra excited as Claire had invited all of us for a sleepover at her house. I thought sleepovers were more of a middle-school thing, but I wasn't going to question it. Spending a whole night and morning with my new friends had me practically glowing.

After enduring the longest school day of my life, it was finally time for the slumber party. I was the first to arrive, about fifteen minutes before it was scheduled to start. Claire didn't mind, though, and showed me where we would all sleep. Her house had a very cool attic that was more of a third floor. It was fully finished, had a lot of space, and wasn't adjacent to any other bedrooms in the house. So we could be as rowdy as we wanted to be.

I made myself comfortable, and Kali, Rose, and Julia soon joined us. The night started out with the pizza arriving. Between the five of us, we finished off a large, with Claire eating almost half of it, which we teased her for. I doubt she was at any risk of gaining weight with the amount of exercise she does. After an initial check-in, Claire's dad, Mr. Barns, or Robert, as he insisted we call him, said he would leave us alone. Claire's mom was out of town. Thus, besides her dad, her older brother Ed was the only other person in the house.

After we finished the pizza, we chatted for a while until Kali declared that we should all play a game. "What do you want to play, like Monopoly or something," I asked.

Kali shook her head, " No, we should do a slumber party classic. Truth or dare!" Rose and Julia moaned.

"No! Truth or dare is always so boring. That's fun for about ten minutes when you are twelve. People end up asking you what your favorite color is or dare you to stick out your tongue," complained Rose.

"Then let's make it a rule that your questions and dares have to be interesting," Kali offered up. We all reluctantly agreed. I had never played the game before.

"What happens if you don't want to do the dare or answer the question?" I asked nervously.

"Then we'll give you a punishment task to do instead," Rose said as she settled into a spot to start the game.

"And what if you don't want to do the punishment," I replied.

"You have to," Julia said. I didn't push further, but hearing that did make me a bit nervous.

Kali claimed she got to ask someone first as she suggested the game. She turned to Claire and asked her truth or dare. "Truth," she responded.

"How small of a penis can I guy have before you wouldn't want to keep dating him?" Claire giggled but then thought about it.

"Maybe four inches? But I don't think the relationship will last long if he is under six inches."

Rose spoke up, "For me, it would depend on how good at oral sex he is. If he is good enough, I'll take two inches and make up the difference with a dildo."

As we laughed at that, I was reminded how little experience I have in the sex department compared to these girls. All of the girls have had a couple of sexual partners, while Rose said her number is confidential, which we knew was high. I had managed to hide my lack of boyfriends from them, but I was worried tonight would reveal that. More questions and some light dares were traded between my friends, but nobody had called on me yet. When it returned back to Kali, she finally asked me. Before I could answer, Julia clapped her hands.

"Oh, Tessa, pick a dare! It will be fun!" Nobody else had been encouraged to do a dare yet, so I was confused about why I was being singled out, but I agreed to do one.

"I dare you to text a boy you like a flirty text," Kali said, smiling.

"Yeah! And we'll tell you what to say," Julia excitedly added. This got me pretty flustered. They were asking me to reveal who I liked and wanted me to admit that to the guy as well.

"So, who are you going to text? " Claire asked.

I thought about it, and sensing I was taking too long to answer, I said, "Brian." Brian was a cool guy at school who seemed nice enough. I also knew none of the girls liked him or had dated him. I didn't want to step on anyone's toes and seem like competition- not that any boy would pick me instead of my friends.

"But I don't know his number,"
I said, hoping that might end the dare.

"Here, I'll give it to you," said Claire, ruining that plan. With shaking fingers, I typed the number into the send-to line. I then waited to hear what to type into the message.

"Type this, 'Hey Brian, this is Tessa. I just wanted to say I think you've always been hot, and I'm really attracted to you. Let's hook up sometime! See ya sexy!'" I typed the message out but knew I couldn't send it like this.

"Can I change it up some? Like instead of hot, can I say he's cute? And maybe get rid of the attracted part? Also, can I not say hook up? It makes it sound like I'm looking to have sex with him right away."

Kali looked annoyed. "Tessa, it's truth or dare. Not truth or make your own suggestions? Just click send!" It was the first time I ever heard Kali less than happy with me, and I instantly did what she asked and hit send. I stared at my phone in disbelief for a minute. I felt so embarrassed. But maybe this was a good thing? Perhaps this was the jump start I needed to actually get a boyfriend. I shook my head and decided to focus on my friends.

I looked at Claire and asked her truth or dare, and she selected dare. Right before I could say anything, Kali spoke up and offered up her own dare. "You should go downstairs and sneak us some booze!" Claire popped up and left before I could object to my dare getting hijacked. Were we really going to drink? I had never had alcohol before in my life, but I knew these girls would sometimes partake.

A minute later, Claire returned with a bottle of vodka and some grapefruit juice. They all started mixing up drinks and handed me a glass. I resigned myself to nursing this drink all night. One drink couldn't hurt me. When I tasted it, though, I could strongly taste the vodka. They had made these drinks strong. But after a few sips, I felt a bit more relaxed. The booze felt warm in my belly, and the game continued on.

Julia, this time, asked me my next truth or dare. The last three girls in a row all chose dare. They did things ranging from trying to do the biggest burp they could to doing a handstand (which they failed at). There was pressure to keep the streak going, so again, I chose dare. Julia seemed to have one ready to go and without delay told me to "Kiss one of us on the lips." Rose immediately raised her hands as a volunteer.

With a laugh, Julia added, "Kiss Rose, apparently." I looked at Rose and froze. Rose was ready for me to approach her but noticed I wasn't moving.

"What's the matter, Tessa? Am I not pretty enough to be kissed by you?" I blinked and came back to reality.

"No, that's not it. I mean, you are very pretty, and I would totally kiss you. It's just... I've never kissed a girl before."

"Then let's do this. I'll be gentle, I promise," Rose said as she inched towards me.

"Actually, I've never kissed anyone before," I shyly said. The girls were taken aback by this.

"No way, you've never kissed a boy before?" Kali said. I nodded.

"Then let's break your mouth, hymen! I'll be your first kiss," Rose declared, continuing to move towards me.

"I was hoping my first kiss would be with a guy I like and for it to be special. Can I get a different dare?" Rose wasn't having it and was now right in front of me.

"I'll make it special, don't worry. Your panties will be soaked by the time I'm done with you." Rose then basically pounced on me, knocking me on my back and landing on top of me. Her lips found mine, and we were officially kissing. I was upset that my first kiss was with a female friend I wasn't attracted to. All this kiss was doing was confirming that I was quite straight. I expected Rose to release my lips and second, but she kept it going. All of a sudden, her tongue contacted my lips, causing me to open my mouth a bit in shock.

That opened the way for her tongue to enter my mouth and explore. She licked the inside of my lips and eventually found my tongue. My first kiss also turned into my first French kiss as well. I didn't want to immediately retract my tongue and offend her, so I played along lightly. It was bizarre. After what felt like ten minutes, she pulled away and got off me. I pushed myself up and saw Kali and Claire holding their phones up.

"Were you guys filming us kissing," I asked.

"Photos, too. It's a good memory to capture. I'll send them to you," Kali said. It felt very odd for them to take photos and videos of this. The whole situation felt very off, but it was over. Claire offered to take over while I 'recovered,' which I accepted. They commented on how I should have texted a girl earlier, considering how much I enjoyed making out with Rose. I denied it at first, but after a while, I just stayed silent. I took another sip of my drink as I contemplated my first kiss being with another woman.

Still tasting Rose's lip balm on my lips, I suddenly realized Kali was asking me truth or dare. "Truth," I replied, needing a break from the dares I had received.

"Have you ever texted anyone a sexy picture?" That seemed like an odd question to ask someone you just found out had never kissed anyone before.

"No, absolutely not!"

"Oh my gosh, you should totally send a guy a sexy photo," Claire replied. The other girls immediately became very enthusiastic about that idea.

"That's a great idea, Claire. Who do you want to send it to, Tessa," Kali asked.

"I mean, wouldn't I send it to Brian?" I said confused. Kali didn't like that idea.

"You've already sent him a text. Pick someone else. Oh! How about Jake? I'll give you his number."

"But I like Brian. Why am I sending another boy a text?"

"Think of it as a backup in case Brian doesn't respond. Or maybe you just get two boyfriends," Rose explained. Things were moving very fast for me. I went from having no boyfriends to maybe two now?

"What is a sexy photo? Like me making a kissy face?" The girls laughed.

"Hand me your phone and stand up. We'll help you out," Kali said, grabbing my phone.

"Lift up your shirt a bit, like a tease," Kali instructed.

"I don't want to take off my shirt," I said, crossing my arms.

"We're not asking you to take off your shirt. Just lift it up a little bit like you are teasing that you are going to." I didn't like the idea of implying to someone that I would show them my body, but I did it, lifting it up and making sure it only showed off my stomach.

"Okay, can I look at the photo before we send it," I requested, not confident that I didn't show more than I intended.

"We can't just take one. We need to take a number of them and then decide which to send," Claire said, looking at the photo just taken. That made sense, I guess.

"Now take off your shirt," Kali said, to my shock.

"I thought you weren't asking me to remove my shirt!"

"We weren't. But now we are. Trust me, this is going to look very sexy."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not comfortable sending photos of myself in a bra to someone. Let's do something else, like the kissy face idea?" The girls seemed to simultaneously roll their eyes.

Rose offered up a compromise. "How about we do the kissy face picture, and then we do some pictures of you with your top off in your bra? Afterward, you can pick which to send to Jake." I still didn't like the idea of taking any pictures of myself in a bra. I knew I was going to send the kissy-face picture. I'll humor my friends and let them think sending the bra picture is an option.

"Okay, deal. Kissy picture first."

I made what I thought was a cute and silly face for the camera. "Okay, now take off your shirt," Kali commanded. I took a breath and slid my shirt off my head. I was wearing a pretty unrevealing, standard white bra. But it was still a bra. I stood there holding my shirt while they snapped a picture. I thought we would only do one, but they seemed to take half a dozen.

"These are really great. You look very sexy, Tessa. We should totally send these," Claire said, watching the phone's screen.

"We'll see. And I'm only sending one," I replied, knowing I had already made up my mind.

"Now take off your pants, let's do a fully underwear shot," Kali said after taking one last picture behind me.

"What? No, that's enough pictures." I walked towards Kali, ready to take my phone back. She pulled away in response.

"Why not? It will be so sexy. Besides, it's just like a bikini picture. What's the big deal." I had never actually worn a bikini, so that wasn't comforting to hear, but I understood her point. My underwear wasn't exactly revealing, but it wasn't exactly fully covering everything. Far from a thong, it did show off a bit more of my butt cheeks than I'd like. Again, I knew I could just not send these photos to Jake, so there was no harm in taking them.

"Okay, but then that's the end of the photos." Kali agreed, and I started to undo my pants.

"Slow down. Let me get some photos of you pulling them down," Kali said. Why did she need so many? I guess that was just what photographers do. I did as instructed and slowly pulled down my pants. It was extra embarrassing when she got behind me and took photos. I knew some of my butt could be seen and I was bending over a bit in the processing of pulling down my pants. Finally, I got them off and stood by as Kali took what seemed like a dozen more pictures. Finally she was done and started pushing on my phone, presumably looking through the photos. I took the opportunity to get dressed again. With my body now fully covered again, I approached the four girls crowded around my phone.

"So, should I pick which to send," I asked, anxious to send the kissy face photo and delete the rest.

Kali nonchalantly replied, "Oh, we already sent them to him."

With a shaky voice, I asked, "You sent the kissy-face one, right?"

Rose answered without looking up. "I think that was the only one we didn't send. We can send it, too, if you
want."

123456...9