The Party

Story Info
Getting back on the cheaters, I thought!
9.8k words
3.75
11.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

The party

I called round to my best friends Pete's and Helen's house knowing he would be at work but I didn't want to see him just his wife, she was always a treat for me to just hang out with, she just oozed sex she was that sure of herself without being anything but nice l was always so jealous of him but he was my best friend so apart from wet dreams she was always off limits, and I was married with a great wife called Su, we did lots of things together as a group going to the theatre, walking, paint balling anything for a laugh that always ended with a drunk or meal, in and out of each other's homes just great friends. Now that the kids had kids of their own and were getting along fine it seemed to be really relaxed as 2 couples having a right old time together, Su and Helen were really good friends and did all sorts of things together, keep fit shopping going out for coffee or a drink more like it. Looking after each other with constant phone and text messaging if they were apart even if they had just got back from somewhere they still had something else to say to each other, women!

I told Helen I needed her help in getting a family get together for a surprise for my wife and who better than her best friend I told her, could we use her house I'd pay and arrange everything she would only need to provide the room and glasses and maybe see if she could sort the weather out for the day, making a joke of what is always a British thing. She asked what the occasion was as she couldn't think she had forgotten about anything we had done before, I hinted that it was something really big and that I hoped that they could join in with the celebration and benefit from my great fortune which I had come into having been across to Europe recently, trying to make a secret without telling her anything, but showing her a Lottery ticket, of course she would, it would be a pleasure what did I want her to do or say what could she tell Su? I let her decide but needed her to make sure that even her kids were to be there, so we arranged for it to happen in a fortnight, Saturday lunchtime.

I arranged for drinks to be delivered on the Friday before and the food on the Saturday morning from a very nice little cafe we all went to now and then.

I'm not sure how she stopped my wife from knowing about it but she did, I had trouble making sure that their kids were going to be there, and had to make sure by telling them that if they didn't come they wouldn't get anything from my good fortune that I wanted to share, sort of blackmail but the needs must, I felt that the little kids could miss a football match or whatever they were doing for just 1 day.

Saturday came and I treated myself to a long morning of sex, I had gotten Su to pamper herself at a spa on Friday, massage, steam room facial whatever she wanted but as treat for me a full waxing she wasn't quite so keen on that but as I said to her, she had a full day of bliss, can't I have just an hour or so of my type of delight? shame her best friend couldn't accompany her as well, she had other things to sort out, surprise surprise.

I had us up early to enjoy myself, she complained loudly about the time it was and how much she didn't want to dress in a corset stockings, heels and make up with bright red lipstick for me, she says it makes her feel slutty but I like that look for a sex romp and I really wanted to feel that smooth pussy take it for a ride and really enjoy her body that's how I like it but can only get Su to agree now and again, I only get it as a treat, but Su gets a lot of pleasure from our time in bed and I enjoyed myself for the morning, I made sure she worked with me and for me, and after taking a little blue pill it had helped me keep going for a long time, she was royally used.

So what's it you're up to? She asked I told her I wanted to surprise and give her the biggest and best surprise she had had and that if she was willing to go along with my requests she would be so happy and pleased, I want to take control for just a day of surprises and never to be forgotten memories. She wasn't overjoyed but getting changed into some nice casual clothes she was contented to just go along with me also being quite tired after the morning, I'd used her body so hard I don't think she had that much energy left to argue with me about it.

While she showered I packed an overnight bag for her, mine was in the car already I told her, I picked just enough for a night away hinting that in a good hotel she didn't need much as I would be busy keeping her happy, she went along with me on this.

So off we trot she still didn't know what or where we were going but sat back in her seat and kept asking until we were going along the road to Pete and Helen's house all of 10 minutes away, the penny dropped, what when why? I didn't say anything just smiled.

When we got out we could see everyone there, drinking and talking with the kids playing in the garden, so in we went and everyone started asking what the surprise was I said let's have a drink and something to eat as I had some time before we had somewhere nice to go to after I had explained everything to you all.

As a get together it was good seeing all the kids again, they have busy lives taking their kids to all the clubs and classes that they do.

So after we had feed the little ones and sorted ourselves I got everybody into the lounge with a drink and the large TV in the front.

I had all the little ones go into the garden for ice cream, out of the way, getting Su and both best friends sat in the front I put a dvd in the player drew the curtains so it was as clear as could be asked for quite and pressed play.

I gave a commentary as the film went along until the sub titles started, this was of my latest trip for work, I didn't want to go, but work pays the bills so, off from home a quick view of me waving to my wife as the taxi drove away, a short of the airport as I entered, in the background of the video it had a very low noise it wasn't a tune or song but very steady beat I told my son it was supposed to be the old train noise but couldn't get it better when I put the dvd together, someone asked how long this was going to be and I said just about 8 minutes so please watch right to the end as that's when all will be explained, as I went from town to town country to country the video showed just a couple of bits of where and a view of something silly, and a picture of a lottery ticket with a few oh and giggles coming from everyone, all the time that little background noise was just slowly getting louder and louder it was starting to sound like something but it was still not clear, on the video I'm getting into the taxi home I am unlocking the front door the noise is now clearing its a very steady " yes yes yes" " yes yes yes" the video is not just pictures anymore it's a full 4K video of my stairs, the hall way and now the full colour view of my wife on her hands and knees being plowed hard BY MY BEST FRIEND Pete "yes yes yes" it goes on and on, the screen goes black but the voice goes on "yes yes yessss" and then a scream of passion, a growling as a man is coming hard.

It's not as quiet as I expected but then again I didn't think that Helen would have such a punch on her, she knocked Pete down she gave my soon to be ex-wife a smack that could be heard next door and then all hell broke loose.

I went and got my soon to be ex- wife's overnight bag, I dropped it in front of her and told her not to come back to my house until tomorrow afternoon she needed to pick up all her things as I hadn't had time to pack them yet but to bring a van as if it wasn't removed then it would be binned. I asked forgiveness of Helen telling her I would do anything for her just to let me know what.

All the kids we're trying to get me to stop leaving and see if they could help I fast forward the video to me looking in my bedroom turned the volume fully up and pressed play and looked at them, nobody said another word.

I went home so full of hate. I didn't care about anything just then not Su not him not even myself. No one came or called thank goodness I wasn't in a sane state of mind.

It took me about 3 hours to box and bag all her stuff, I tossed it all in the garage I didn't fold anything, or care if it was damaged.

My phone rang and I saw it was Helen so I answered with a grovelling apology about how I had used and abused her hospitality, I expected her not to forgive me, but she surprised me by just asking why didn't I tell her, that for her to find out that way hurt her as much as me walking in on them, I said as she was my wife's best friend I couldn't trust even her not to blow the lid off of it before I was ready to hurt both of them as much as I could, I just didn't think what she would feel, I was in too much pain to think about how she might want to react, all I wanted was for me to get my madness out or about killing them both. We talked for a while and I asked what she was going to do but she hadn't given much thought about it really or sanely either.

She asked what I was going to do, apart from murder I hadn't thought about it myself, so we left each other hanging, what could I say to her about how I felt, I had hurt her feelings so we said we would keep in touch and said goodbye.

I was up, not that I slept, but I had things to do, at around 7 o'clock I emptied the garage of all Su's bags and boxes I put in there last night on to the driveway,

Around 10 o'clock I heard a car in the driveway.

I heard the back door being tried and then the front door, I had put the keys in from the inside so they couldn't be opened from outside, then the door bell rang so I looked out the window by the side of it, my wife was standing looking down and really not looking good at all I did wonder where she got the clothes as they weren't what I had packed, did I care!

WE NEED TO TALK she said, I said I didn't, I said what I wanted yesterday, all your stuff is in the other side driveway bagged and boxed get it moved today, you don't live here anymore you're dead to me now and forever, move on with your life I don't have one anymore as you have killed me, I turned and went upstairs so as not to see her.

My phone rang YES YES YES I had changed her call sound! I closed it, I had nothing I wanted to hear from her, then later the door bell rang again it was my kids both together without anyone else so I went to see what they had to say. I let them in but only after they promised not to fight me about anything, I made coffee for us as we all sat in the dining room, now we are 5 I stated, I could see the hurt in their eyes, could they see it in mine?

I still love you all and know your mother does as well. Nothing should change with you and your mother but you had to know, know how I feel.

What are you going to do dad, what is going to happen to mum?

I'm not sure what I'm doing and don't care about her at the moment.

Oh stop being so selfish dad she's devastated and she's embarrassed that we have had to see that video couldn't you have been more discreet and talked?

NO I bloody well couldn't, she did that to me in my home in my bloody bed!

I'm out working for what I thought was for US and what was she doing? Enjoying a fucking and a fucking from my old best friend, what a friend that he turned out to be.

How can I get over seeing that, knowing that, you saw it, heard her, and I bet you both can still hear it can't you? SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I,M HEARING ALL THE TIME what do you think I see every time I close my eyes? I said shouting at them breaking down in tears. Please go, let me get my head around what has happened, what I might have to do, please..

They left after me promising not to do anything stupid or hurt myself, give it a couple of days before doing anything else.

So Monday I took a week off work holiday telling my boss some of what was happening.

I couldn't sleep, eat, watch TV or read my brain just wouldn't stay on any one thing for more than a minute.

Wednesday I must have looked really bad when Helen came round, she was shocked and made me eat something she prepared out of what I had in, no idea what, she put me to bed and sat by my side until later, that evening while I slept she went home then came back the following morning with Su, I hadn't the strength of mind to do anything about her but they both stayed feeding me and my wife bathed and dried me and put me to bed again, I must have been in shock. I awoke around 7 o'clock in Thursday morning feeling like someone had just beaten me.

Life dragged on for 3 weeks I did go to work but I wasn't feeling good or working very well.

Saturday I did my morning routine had a shower and shaved and sat down and thought about my future again, 8 o'clock they both turned up Su and Helen and without a word cooked breakfast for us all, it appears that they have had a heart to heart and sorted something out between them, and now it's my turn to be told somethings! Turns out Pete had run away and they are both sharing her home.

We have to talk about everything now said my wife.

Helen said she was going to leave for 2 hours but would be back to take Su home, you have 2 hours to talk between yourselves and just got up and left.

A long silence followed, I'can forget about it just being sex" as an excuse, you said you would be mine and I would be yours I kept to my end but I know you didn't!

I'll do anything to make this right to try to make it up to you, anything just tell me what I need to do!

Why? tell me that, why? I said head falling into my hands mind awash with visions of the bedroom scene.

It crept up onto us she said just a bit of flirting just the odd joke. Pete turned up I'd had a couple of drinks and so had he, we had a couple together, he kissed me and I must of kissed him back, she went quiet.. and you won't believe me but that was the only time, we had been drinking, we shouldn't have, I'm so so sorry for you having seen that, but we were both upset after, we had both decided never to be alone together again after we came to our senses, we didn't know you saw, we never knew you were in the house, I promise I have never lied to you about anything serious, about anything. I'v never been unfaithful to you before.

Tell me what you want me to do please. ANYTHING JUST ANYTHING. Please let me come back, let me try to make you happy again.

I sat head in hands and sobbed, soon her hands were taking me to my bed and then I was alone. Someone woke me up and gave me a hug and a drink and I was out again. Funny how the brain works, mine just shuts down.

When I woke Helen was there, she told me to shower and dress and feed me breakfast, just sat watching me, when I had finished she took me to the lounge and sat with me on my sofa holding my hand, you have to tell Su what you want soon you're going to loose her if you're not careful, she's as much out of her mind as you are. I think you still love her but you need to put it right in your head first, to move on. She's told you she's willing to do anything. She is so much in love with you, maybe even more now that she sees how hurt you are and realises how much you loved her, she feels it's all her fault. With you so unhappy about everything all she wants to do is make it right, anything to put it right, how about just getting some of your own back, not with another woman but with Su doing what she doesn't like, payback?

Think it over what did you want that she wasn't keen on but you being the lovely man you are put it aside, let it go, stopped longing for because she didn't like or want it, now it's the time for you to be firm and demanding, be dominant tell her just what you want, or just take it from her, I bet you have had some dirty thoughts going on in your mind over the years but never really put your foot down and let yourself have at it did you? We did, Pete could be a real demanding man at times he has lost much more than you ever will, believe me, he will never get any more from me, he will never be your best friend again will he?

I hurt as much as you do, you only have to ask her for whatever it is you fancy. Now that is all I can say to you but please tell her what you want, what you need her to do or say. Ring her when you have it straight in your mind but do it in the next couple of days. With that bombshell she put her coat on and left.

Well that's a hell of a lot to get straight in your mind I can tell you, sure we all have things that one or other in a couple dream of but the other isn't that kinda keen on.

I put it down on paper so as to see if that was something I really wanted.

So the next day I phoned, Su answered and was surprised that it was me calling.

Did you say that you would to do anything for me? Being as abrupt as I could.

Yes yes anything

Right you're to get a full waxing you understand?

Your to find a leather mini skirt that only just about covers your pussy, a little see through blouse, and the smallest g string you can get.

When you have done that, sort an evening with Helen that both of you are free and get her to ring me.

Anything you want to ask?

Do I have to bring Helen as well? This is a personal issue surely!

I hung up.

3 hours later Helen phones, what are you doing? She's out getting something arranged at the spa, she has spent a lot of time online and tells me that we are shopping for a few things and going to your place after she has everything you wanted! What are you up to?

I'm just doing what you told me, I replied, I probably shouldn't be doing it but you put the idea into my mind and I'm going to enjoy it or regret it, but I'm going to do it anyway, welcome along for the ride I really hope you enjoy it as well, please tell me what you feel as it happens I really don't want to cause you any more stress or discomfort OK? But I need your help.

Oh me and my big mouth, I'll let you know if I'm not comfortable, can I do or bring anything asked Helen.

Is she in hearing of this conversation?

No she is out, I told you.

Ok, when you bring her over I need you to do something but I'll tell you on the day I'd like you to come over Saturday if she has everything ready, oh I forget to tell her to get a very bright red lipstick can you get one but don't tell her? I'll tell you when to give it to her.

OK I'll be talking with you later then said Helen.

The next afternoon Su phoned to say they could come over Saturday as Helen couldn't make till then.

Can Helen hear this call is it on speaker?

Yes we both can hear you.

Phone me Saturday about 4 o'clock for final instructions.

Saturday comes round and right on time the phone rings.

Right you wife need to be bathed, oiled and scented you have better be smooth as silk, you need to put the leather mini, heels, and see through blouse on, go get started I need to ask Helen something, take me off speaker please, now I need you to follow these instructions for Su, when you are ready to leave give me a text and give her the lipstick, it should take you about 15 minutes this time of evening, when you're just in my road stop and let her out so she has to walk the rest of the way OK..

You sure about that?walking in that get up might not be good,

Yes you drop her at the bottom of the road then you're to drive away come straight here fast as you can got it?

She was a tart so she will dress as a tart and know how that feels.

OK said Helen.

I hung up

5 30 I get a text we are leaving now you sure want me to do that?

I replied "yep see you soon".

I'd have loved to hear the conversation when she was shown the door, but like a good girl got out and the car drove off fast and pulled into my drive, Su walked as fast as she could in a very little mini skirt with tits on show in heels, it's not a very flat footpath but she was doing ok, I had a big smile when she arrived. I had kept a very close eye on her progress just in case, I might like to put her on a back foot but I didn't want anyone to mess with her, just me today.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers