The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good evening to both of you. WOW I love that look on you, I love how you both look actually now taking in what Helen had on, shit they both were dressed in the same things, another mini and see through blouse and what fantastic legs that Helen displayed in high heals.

I'm not very happy said my wife.

We are not here for your happiness are we? we are here for you to earn my forgiveness are we not?

Sorry.

Come in, I led them into the lounge, Su was very nervous, Helen didn't seem to be, let's start with the ground rules shall we? You Su are here for forgiveness yes?

Yes

So you are to do and act as I direct you OK.

Yes

Helen is here to protect you Su, just so I don't get carried away with this, are you both OK with that? Say now no going back after you agree, now is the time to find out how much you want my forgiveness so are you both going to do it?

They both looked at each other and then at me and said Yes.

Right would you get the bottle of wine from the kitchen with 3 glasses from the kitchen please Helen. That would keep Helen busy for a while.

She walked out.

Su come here and get on your knees, she slowly moved closer to me, face down and stood there, drop! I said

Su dropped, I think you know what to do, she opened my fly and dragged my cock out and looked at it.

Don't just look, suck.

It's not the first time Su had blown me before but she wasn't very keen at the best of times but this was my time, so she took a deep breath and started rubbing me, I smacked her hand away I said suck, she took me into her mouth and started to suckle me, good girl I said, just keep doing that, I know you don't want this but it's part of my price for forgiveness I told her, you're going to be my sex toy tonight just keep going as long as I want you to, just be careful not to make me cum yet if I tell you to stop just stop don't take me out of your mouth till I tell you that you can are you clear on that?

She was just slipping me out of her mouth to reply I think but I grabbed her head and forced myself back into her, I told you not to take me out of your mouth didn't I?

Su nodded as much as she could so I let the pressure off her head, I just stood there and enjoyed it, Helen came back carrying the try full of the drinks, oh I see you started without me, putting the try down she came over and squatted down next to Su, looked at her and smiled rubbing a hand over Su's cheek feeling my cock in her mouth, she must be able to do better than that she said to me, oh no I want this to last I don't want a quickie I want Su to do things that she doesn't like to do, saying this to enforce this was my evening, my way, Helen stayed still looking up at me and parted her knees giving me a view of her baldness, oh my what have I got into? What's she up to?

Helen lent forwards and moved her hand from Su's face back round behind her out of sight from me, Su jerked forward and then backed away a bit, STOP I said, both did so.

I'm starting to feel like I'm not the one in control of this, Su started to move around a bit, as I guessed Helen was playing with her pussy, this was a turn of event that I hadn't planned on. Getting a bit too near to ending my fun I pulled out of Su's mouth, she dropped forwards onto her hands, Helen followed her and continued to do what she was doing, Su started to get a bit breathy she was enjoying this, STOP IT Helen I want to prolong my enjoyment, looking down at them I asked how good of friends they were? Helen spoke for both of them, just getting to know one another after your bombshell. I'll tell you later after you have beaten this bitch, she stood turned and pushed her pussy into Su's face not giving her a chance to move.

FUCKkkkk I'm not sure that was helping me holding off cumming!

Sit down and watch Helen commanded, Su was being held in place by Helen, I couldn't see what was happening but Helen was grinding onto Su's face, that's it just give me what you like, I'll tell you when to stop, I never knew Su was into pussy, Christ I wish I had known that sooner, Helen started to move her hips around and around Su's mouth. That's nice keep going keep that tongue doing that, keep going, keep going keep going keep going yes lick that pussy clean it up you dirty bitch, after a minute Helen moved back and sat down next to me, Oh I enjoyed that, you did very well for a first time Su. I looked at Helen and then at Su in disbelief, you haven't done that before? I asked?

No I don't know if Su has had a pussy before but we have never been involved before, I'v had a lot of people, but will tell you about it later, how about you Su?

No never, Su replied looking somewhat confused.

I asked did you like it?

I'm not sure, she said, can I get a drink please?

Yes let's all get one.

Drinks in hand Helen and I sat on the sofa Su I made sit on the stool that came with it legs apart, not lady like at all, I thought. Just right keep her off balance.

Looking at Helen I asked what else she had planned? She said that this was my evening.

I don't believe that now do I.

We should have something to eat, I'v laid out something in the dinning room, just some nibbles, we took the drinks an helped ourselves to the nibbles,

I kept my hand on Su, talking with Helen but pinching Su on her rear and her nipples I could tell that she wasn't happy but this is my night now, DROP I said, nothing happened DROP I said pulling Su's nipple down as hard as I could, she dropped with a cry, suck I said, she raced to get my cock out, and took me into her mouth again, good girl I told her, get used to commands and don't be slow to obey OK?

She nodded her head but now she thought that if she got me off quickly her night would be over, think again I thought, just as she was getting into it, I'm thinking that this is how she should have been before, loving me like I desired not just being in control and being selfish.

Stand up, that surprised her, go give Helen a kiss ask her what she wants.

With look's that could melt metal she did as asked, Helen told her nothing thank you, but then just said yet. Oh I'm intrigued but said nothing.

Su go into the downstairs bathroom, you will find a package on the top, read the instructions and carry them out no questions just do it.

So Helen and I are on the sofa and I had to ask what she was about tonight?

I'm sorry for what happened to you and Su because I could have stopped that happening, please let me help you tonight and I will talk to you both tomorrow, ok? I have something to do when Su gets back, what have you got her doing in there?

I got a enema kit and I am going to take her only virgin hole, she must be really sorry, she never let me anywhere near that rear before and she hasn't come back to moan or beg me not to, she's been gone 25 minutes now, go and see if she is ok please, I might be an arse but I don't want to hurt her really.

Oh you silly man, she has been in pieces after that day, she will do anything for you she has been going through so many permutations of things that you would do to her, taking her arse was in her mind I can tell you, I think she would do let you kill her if that would help you get through this. I'm going to do things that I think will get you both through this time so be prepared. I'll go see her.

I went and got a bag out of the cupboard, opening it and putting some things on the table sat back down and had a strong drink then undressed, I had shaved my cock and balls and now oiled myself, I felt rather than heard them come into the room, turning around Su had her head down and tearing down her makeup, redo your mouth I barked, Su grovelled for her lipstick and reapplied it, I told her to make it really thick.

I wanted her to feel dirty in her mind, come here lean over the table and spread those legs wide, Helen stepped in and knelt between Su's legs and started to lick and suck Su's pussy.

Su was holding onto the other side of the table and her body was moving around in surprise ( well she wasn't the only one surprised ) Helen stood and reached for the bottle of lube I had on the table, she squirted some over Su's rear letting it dribble down over that sweet rosebud on to her pussy them she started to rub and stick her finger into her pussy playing with her clit, making Su move around, this wasn't how I had planned this to happen but this was so much better just to watch but I knew I was going to get more than I ever expected out of this night, or was I going to lose everything I ever had. I didn't care let it happen.

Helen had 3 fingers in Su's pussy and 2 in her rosebud, can you pour some more oil on please, oh could I......

Su was moaning Helen reached out to me and oiled my rock hard cock leaving her fingers in Su's rear moving them in and out slowly but deeply, looking at me she pulled me into Su, pulling her fingers out and pointing me at the hole that was still open a bit I needed no more help, I pushed slowly into Su, oh how tight oh how nice that felt, Helen smacked my arse when I was in all the way.

Su was moving around moaning and growling holding onto the table for all she was worth, to say that I was enjoying this is such an understatement I was in lust and Su sounded and I could feel that she wasn't enjoying this anywhere nearly as much as I was, I felt I was getting near to cumming and started to speed up, but Helen whispered in my ear that I had to just stop, so I did.

Helen started to rub Su's pussy which she really liked going by how much she started to buck, I tried to keep still but the feeling was just too much for me and I lost all control and plowed into Su's arse, cumming what felt more than ever I did as a teenager, Helen stopped playing with Su as I popped out, she whispered in Su's ear and Su turned and dropped taking my shrinking cock into her mouth and sucked me dry and licking me clean.

Time for a talk Helen said leading us to the sofa and getting drinks for us all.

I need to apologise to you both for what I have done by not telling you this before, please don't interrupt as this is really really hard for me.

Pete was the love of my life just as you are to each other before I let that day happen, no don't say anything till I tell you everything and I need to tell you everything so please hear me out.

We have been best friends as long as we have known each other haven't we, we just clicked didn't we, no secrets from each other could tell and talk together about anything couldn't we. That was a lie for the last 6 years or so, I have had to hide somethings from you, for your own sakes I thought, how wrong I was about that.

Pete changed, he was always a good lover and partner to me and the family, but one day he changed I have never gotten to the bottom of what or why and now don't care. One evening he came home from the pub or wherever he had been, bit with the drink not drunk but not sober, he pulled me out of the sofa and kissed me hard, there was me thinking that I was in for a fun night and started to get into it with him, but he all but dragged me upstairs and into the bedroom kissing me while undressing me, he was that wound up he just ripped my blouse off, that just wasn't what I wanted or expected, so a bit taken aback I tried to slow him down but he wasn't having any of that and gave me a back hand to my face, when he had me naked he fucked my face as he pulled the rest of his clothes off, he had my head banging against the mattress I couldn't do anything I'd never seen or thought he could be like that.

Cutting the story short he rapped me by mouth by pussy and he took my anal virginity that night.

Tears were flowing down all our faces as Helen was telling us this.

In the morning it was as if nothing had happened, he just went about his day, I was so shocked so unhappy that he had treated me like that, I'd never refused him anything, he had never asked to take me back there it had never been in any conversation between us.

That evening he came home home took my hand and upstairs again I was going mad at him but he had me by the throat and looked me in the eye and just told me things had changed I was his wife, his to do with as he wanted, he beat me black and blue but never that night or after, where it could be seen.

So rape became a thing, every now and then he would make love to me but more often I was just cum dump.

Sometime after he brought a woman home with him, she was well drunk not very pretty but had big boob's I was made to " pleasure" her, this is why I know how to please pussy, he just had his way with her and me as he wanted, this happened on a more frequent basis as time went on and I couldn't see how he could get away with it, I know how he did it with me but strangers? I came to the conclusion that he drugged them and sometimes me, I woke up one morning bruised and used covered in dry cum, it was running out of my rear and my pussy my mouth was disgusting so I assumed I had drunk cum as well but didn't remember anything from last night, it took a week before he could fuck me again. That's why I have so many long sleeved tops and dresses. It carried on like that but stoped one day and he didn't touch me for a year, then he flipped back to a loving husband for a year before finally telling me that he was going to be bringing playmates home and I could join in as I wished he wouldn't mind if I did or didn't. One night with some woman he decided to play a video to her, it turned out to be me as the "star" it was of that night I was used by 10 men and Pete, I won't go into the details but you can guess.

I wanted to tell someone but Pete made it clear that if I so much as breathed a word to either of you he was going to use Su but for much longer and pimp her out, I knew he could he had done it so many times here in my home with me, he could have done it. Tears were rolling down her face.

I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself I had to stop him from doing anything to you Su. I'm sorry for letting him get away with everything he did I didn't know he had you in his sights again he had promised not to touch you if I did nothing.

Drawing a big breath she continued, I had been trying to figure out how he did it, what he used and where he kept whatever it was, after that weekend and I had thrown him out, did you know that I broke his nose and a rib? He only came back once more and I gave him another blood nose and black eye when he wanted to come home, plonker.

I found his hiding place in the garage, up in the loft, it is a liquid, he had, I have it now, a large bottle of a clear substance which I have used to help the best people I know, sorry Su but I have used it on you just to work out how much it takes to work, you never had any idea did you?

Su was shaking her head.

So I have told you everything that happened, you were drugged Su you were drugged, Pete had you doing just what he had been doing for years, you couldn't have stopped him doing just what he wanted.

We sat dumbfounded.

What had I done to the one I said I love more than anything else in the world?

Come on Su come with me, Helen lead Su off out of the room as I sat wordless.

After about 15 minutes Helen came back and sat down with me, you need to take back your loving wife, doesn't matter what the facts are she let my husband fuck her, in your bed in your house, you need to claim her back as your own again, drive Pete out of both of you, it's the only way for you to end this mess.

Take a stiff drink and go to the bedroom we will come to you but you have to do as I say.

Helen went out again retuning to the bedroom after 10 minutes with Su.

Su was dressed up just as I have my " wet dream girl " ( you know the one who fills your deep dream wishes).

Full face made up, eyes highlighted and those lips, a wonderful bright red and so glossy, she had a corset that I had only dreamed of her wearing, really tight, leather, platform cups holding her tits up and out, nipples ready to be nipped and sucked, stockings held up by 6 suspenders, I don't know how she could walk in such high heels, never seen her in such an outfit.

I just stood staring mouth open.

Come on over here, Helen went out and came back with a glass and bottle of water, hold this Su, she then went out again and returned with what looked like an eye dropper and a very small bottle, opening up the bottle she dipped the dropper in and drew an amount from the bottle, pour some water into the glass Su, she then dropped 4 drips into the water, drink it all, down in one, Su looked at her then the glass, I told you both that I would make this right for both of you, if you trust me do as I say.

Su drank it all, I just stood there waiting for whatever was going to happen, in about 10 minutes Su will be completely compliant to your wishes Dave, you are to take everything you dreamed you could ever take everything that you have been denied ever, Su won't remember but will love it she will give you herself, bow to your deepest wants. I'm going to just sit over there and forget me you will both enjoy this, it will be the best sex you have every had, just start softly kissing her and petting each other, go on I'v seen you 2 kiss before.

So we started to neck like school kids getting more and more into each other both of us giving and taking, I had Su blowing me like a pro, ( as if I know how a pro blows!) I drank from her pussy it was so dam wet, her lips were swollen and beautiful and she loved me teasing her I lapped at her clit and gave her her first big O of the night. I had trouble keeping my hands off her corset loving her tits sucking her nipples, I bent Su over and sank into her soaking wet treasure trove, we were both giving each other so much pleasure I ran my finger around her rosebud Su ground back at me moaning, I found the lube and applied some pushing in feeding some inside her, Su started to play with herself while I was busy doing what I had dreamed about, I pulled out and reinserted myself in to her dark hole slowly moving forward bit by bit in and out in and out till I was buried within her as far as I could l go, Su was bouncing around under me, rubbing her clit and my shaft now and again, she came again I was so nervous and so near to coming I had to stop.

I pulled Su over onto her back sat aside her playing with her wonderful tits so ready for me, I took her hand and held it to my cock, she knew she had to just stroke it, she started slow but it wasn't long before she speeded up her hand bringing me to the brink, I moved forward just that bit shut your mouth Su, keep looking at me as I come, string after string, long ropes of cum landed across her face as I started to slow it landed down her tits, all I could do was pant. I fell forward and rolled us over onto our sides crying grabbing her demanding that she forgave me while she was doing the same to me.

Helen got into the bed behind me and cuddled up to the both of us.

Was that good? Did I do wrong?

Su and I were both still in tears but I held onto her arm and thanked her for such a beautiful gift. Helen asked softly if Su enjoyed everything that happened? Su very quietly replied yes but, but I could never do all of that every time.

I'm still getting my mind round how much I enjoy you playing with my... you know what! I'm so glad that you had that drug Helen I couldn't have done it without taking it, can we use it again?

We will have to see, I don't want you being a problem, Helen said with a smile.

Funny enough we fell asleep soon after holding together 3 in a bed as the little one said.

Waking up at some ungodly hour I had to use the bathroom coming back the girls were awake and talking softly together, how about some tea and toast, something to feed the body?

We went to the kitchen and made a snack, then went back to bed both girls had removed themselves to the bathroom and cleaned up, they got back into bed one ether side of me rolled facing me and kissed me I had 2 hands slowly stroking me until I was asleep again.