The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in the morning I was aware of a body pressing into my back, it had to be Helen, it must have been the noise of Su going to get a cup of tea that had disturbed me, she came back and climbed into bed, come on drink some tea let's talk.

Helen sat up, I had better be going, no no we need you here now Su and I said together.

I started to thank Helen and Su joined in with me, looking at Su I said we didn't know how this would have worked out but for her calming the waters that had grown between us, Su nodding all the while.

Look I have to go pay the landlord anyway you two have some catching up to do.

What do you mean? Pay the landlord? Asked Su looking alarmed at me, you're broke, you told me two days ago. Helen looked down, not looking at us she softly said well Pete made a deal with him, I was the payment, he has me and we get a reduction in rent.

Su and I looked at each other, hang on a second, you're home is rented?

Yes Pete was not very good with money so we rented I'v kept it going for years until now it's worked out.

I took Su out to the second bedroom to talk, stay there don't move said Su.

We can't let that happen can we, after all the time we have been friends and all the things that have happened! No she has to move in with us today.

Back in the bedroom we talked to Helen she put a fight up against her moving in but we wouldn't hear of anything else.

She told us that she would have to get out within 2 weeks.

Deal done, we got breakfast and over to Helen's house, sorted out what she wanted to bring today packed the cars ( Christ where are we going to put all this stuff?)

Back home and we started to put things away, I had the job of labour, carrying this there that there, men will understand! We went back and loaded up another lot, back home and again I did the donkey work they did the pretty and decorative work. When it came time for bed we went upstairs and Helen went to the family bathroom we went to the on suite I was last to get my turn, on returning to the bed I found 2 very cute ladies in there already, I had to look at Su is this just for you 2 now?

I'm starting to feel like I have been left out and I'm afraid I might be going to the second bedroom on my own.

No, things are going to change for all of us now, and this is just how things are going to be in here from now on, we are going to share you and your going to be sharing us, we decided not to give you the vote but you can decide who you want to please on a day to day basis, well night to night really.

I said and who is going to be pleasing me? Smiling.

So things changed, life became much better? Not sure if that is quite the word, but I think we all have a much better life now. I know I'm going to die early, but oh so happy.

Helen's tale

So everything's true as Dave has told you up and until him making me put that dam party on for him.

Well not quite, Pete was the love of my life until I caught him cheating, the second time, I knew he was cheating but I found him in my bed with a slut, I threw her out naked into the front garden and made sure Pete knew he had reached the end, keeping her outside for half an hour made sure she put the word around about how welcoming Pete's wife was with the promise that the next slut would not get her clothes back.

I cut Pete off of any form of sex that afternoon, he slept in the spare room from that day on. One evening after he got back from the pub a bit merry he told me he was going to go after Su, she had been leading him on he said, I told him that if he even tried to I'd cut his balls off, Dave and Su had been our best friends for years I told him, how could he have had those thoughts about them? After that I always kept an eye on him when we were together as a group but never saw him make any more of a move than the kiss on her cheeks.

When Dave dropped his bombshell I was devastated, and after everyone had gone after the party Pete slunk in head down, I hit him again and again, what did he think I did at the gym? Run? look petty? No I punched the bags I wasn't going to be the punch bag I could look after myself, he couldn't, so with a broken nose and cracked ribs I packed him a suitcase, showed him the door and told him never, never to come near me again, he pleaded guilty to everything he pleaded with me to be better than him, take him back and he would never do anything like that again. I threw his coat into the driveway and pointed, when you need a divorce pay for it and let me know.

Never seen him again, so what to do about my very best friends, Dave was the most loving husband I'd ever seen, I'd made eyes at him for years teasing him rotten, I had felt how hard he would get when we danced together, bitch that I am I'd rub myself up against him breathing in his ear, Su had told me that got him going during a conversation with drinking involved. I knew he would not do anything, he wouldn't even give me a proper kiss under the mistletoe. He just loved Su to death, I could feel how much he cared for and was hurt by seeing his beloved being ridden by Pete his "best friend " that must have nearly killed him.

So what to do with them, how to get them back together with me in the mix as well?

Su had nowhere to stay, great, stay with me said the spider to the fly, you'll be safe, so I learnt how much she still loves Dave, plying her with drink I asked questions and found out what she would and wouldn't do for Dave in and out of the bedroom.

I'm sure it was just how she said it was with Pete, he turned up out of the blue not even knowing Dave wasn't home, he had had a drink, she had had a drink they had a couple more and his little head over took his big head and she wasn't thinking straight and Bobs your uncle as they say, his cock and brain was so happy and her pussy was being looked after ( Pete wasn't bad in bed ) it should have ended then and there and I think it would have if only Dave hadn't seen them, Su might even had told him later. I knew something wasn't right with her before that party and was going to have a long talk with her later that afternoon, never happened did it. So back to plotting it took me longer than I expected but I came up with the simple drug plan Dave kept getting in my way to put it right but it worked out in the end, the liquid in the drops was lemon juice, just in case either of them got a taste, drugs, where would Pete or I get drugs from?

So everything that happened that fateful night was just them and me getting off, they let themselves go, they did everything to please and pleasure the other, with just a bit of help from me!

How is it all going?

Su can't quite own up to wanting to be a slut for Dave or me, so sometimes she whispers to me that she needs some drugs, so I make a show of giving her a drink in front of Dave around 8.30, Dave goes and gets a blue pill as he has learned that he will need all the help he can get to satisfy Su that night, I help him as much as I can, I never thought I'd love using a strap on, but I would never never have believed how much of a total slut Su really is.

Dave is happy as can be, busy keeping 2 of the most loved and loving women alive, he has no dreams to fill anymore ( nor do Su and I ). Su and I have learned that we love each other just as much as we do Dave, when Dave needs a rest we can keep each other happy while keeping Dave in our hearts, I feel that what I did wasn't bad not truly correct but we have all gained, trust, love, and deep respect for each other, would I do this again? Oh yes oh yes I'm happier than I ever thought possible.

I have to leave it here as Dave and Su are demanding that I get my pussy and arse in use again, god I'm in love.