The Party

Story Info
The building tension between two friends.
2.3k words
4.38
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been making eyes at each other at the party all night. The first time we locked eyes, I thought it had been an accident, or that I was projecting my lust onto her. After the third time, I knew.

Karly and I had been friends for years, and (besides a few flirtatious moments) had stayed in that zone safely. Recently, it'd been different, and tonight the tension was palpable.

The party was amazing; lots of people to talk to, lots of ways to distract myself from the skin-tight, cold-shoulder dress Karly was wearing. It was reasonably short, and hugged her slim but curvy body in a way that left little to the imagination - and my imagination was running wild. Not helping matters at all - she didn't wear a bra, and occasionally she'd shift in a way that made her nipples stand out.

Much as I tried to ignore it, a steady hunger filled me all night, and only increased; a hot and wild pressure at the back of every thought.

Most of the party had filtered out; there were only a dozen of us left. Karly and I ended up alone in the kitchen together, talking about nothing important, until the subject inevitably turned to blowjobs.

"I recognize that this is a me thing," I was saying, "I don't mind it when girls don't swallow. I just think if they're gonna spit, I'd just rather not cum in their mouth, ya know?" She put her hands on her hips. "That's a 'you' problem! You should have communicated that to her beforehand." I waved my hands in front of me, interrupting her. "I'm not saying she should've swallowed - I get it! I don't want anyone swallowing cum who doesn't want to. I'm just saying that, if she obviously didn't want to, she could've just had me cum on her tits or something."

Karly rolled her eyes. "Why is it obvious she didn't want to? Just because she didn't wanna swallow doesn't mean she didn't want your cum in her mouth." A small thrill went through me as she said those words, and I tried to suppress it. She dropped to her knees in front of me. "Have you ever considered that she was probably thinking how hot it would be to have you fuck your cum into her face?" As she finished her point, she opened her mouth and leaned forward slightly.

My jaw clenched as I tried to fight the wave of desire that crashed over me. Her eyes met mine and widened for a second before I looked away. There was silence for a moment, the susurrus of the remaining partygoers in the other rooms fading before the sound of my hammering heart. "You can't just..." I growled, unable to articulate further. She cleared her throat and got up. "Yeah, sorry." Her voice was uncharacteristically shy.

I exhaled deeply, somehow preventing myself from getting hard. When I looked back, her eyes were travelling up the length of me, her mouth slightly open. She closed it quickly when she saw me looking. There was a moment of tension between us, before we both made excuses and went back to mingling.

As it got later, more and more people left until it was just Karly, a mutual friend, and myself. We chatted for hours, until, realizing the time, our friend decided to leave. I fully meant to leave as well, but his Uber arrived before I'd even ordered mine, and the door closed behind him...leaving Karly and I alone.

We locked eyes, and she gave me a rueful, almost apologetic grin. Her mouth opened to say something, and I noticed by the tilt of her head that she was going to head off the remaining tension at the pass.

Before she could, I put my hand on her stomach and pushed her back against the wall. Her gasp was all the permission I needed, and my teeth found her neck immediately. As they sunk in, she moaned ecstatically, her hands coming to chest and grabbing fistfuls of my shirt as she pulled me closer.

A second later, however, she pushed me away - my teeth only reluctantly releasing her. "We can't," she gasped, her lust-heavy eyes travelling up and down my form and giving the lie to her words.

I didn't answer, I just growled and let my hands explore her body. She shuddered involuntarily, closing her eyes; her hands didn't push me away, but they didn't let me closer either. Mine drifted lightly over her pierced nipples through the skintight, strapless dress she wore, eliciting a tiny but audible gasp from her.

"Stop," she breathed, still not able to look at me. I didn't.

My fingers found the hem of the dress, just above her breasts, and I pulled it down slowly. "Fuck," she cooed, half protesting, half hungry.

Karly's small but perfectly shaped tits emerged with a small drop, the straight bar of her nipple piercings obviously increasing her sensitivity. Her hips undulated sensually, seemingly without her intending to.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards me, but stepped out the way as she moved forward, slipping behind her. My hands seized on her hips and I pulled her close, nuzzling her neck from behind.

Her back arched, and her perfectly round ass pushed against my erection with a flavour of desperation. Karly's hands pressed against the front of my thighs, a light pressure indicating a half-hearted attempt to push me away - but contradicted by her nails digging into the hard muscles of my legs. The pain increased my hunger - but I was able to keep it ever so slightly in check.

Enough for my purposes, anyways.

The landing by her front door was narrow enough that I was able to push her to the other wall, one of my hands weaving into the back of her short hair and pushing her face into the wall as she moaned, writhing her ass against my crotch.

"Please don't," she said...but all I could hear was, I can't, or won't, stop you if you do.

With my other hand I pulled the bottom of the dress up over her ass - the dress was now little more than a tube of fabric covering her midriff. In the moment, I couldn't help but stop and admire how perfect her ass was and let my now-free hand cup it - running slowly over the cheek, but then grabbing it firmly.

I couldn't tell you what colour her underwear were, but it didn't matter; they were coming off, anyways.

As I pulled them slowly down, she moaned again - a frustration buzzing through the lusty noise, either with my continued advances or with the painful slowness of them, I couldn't tell. Maybe both.

They slid down her legs, and a quick glance revealed that they were soaked.

I pulled her hips over to me, the now bare ass hugging the outline of my cock through my pants - as the warmth tingled pleasantly through my member, I let out another hungry growl, and she shuddered again.

"You need to fucking stop," she breathed, but pressed her hips hungrily against mine.

As if complying, I let go of her hair - to an almost inaudible sound of protest from her - but then put both hands on her hips, holding her firmly to me.

"Please," she said, and I don't think either of us were sure if she meant stop or don't stop.

I let my hands travel slowly but firmly up her firm stomach, and she leaned her head back against me, eyes closed. I felt her shake involuntarily as my hands played over her nipples. Her knees quivered, and she almost seemed ready to melt into the floor, so I brought one hand up to her neck.

I slowly increased the pressure on the sides of it, and she let loose a strangled groan that was all hunger.

Leaving the hand that was choking her, I brought my other off of her nipple (where it had been playing lightly), and down her torso. I felt the mound that was just above her sex, and as my fingertips lightly played across it, her strangled breath turned ragged.

Denying her, I moved my hand back around and began unbuckling my belt, then undoing my jeans. My cock sprang out as I pulled my pants down just enough to release it.

Her pretense of reluctance began to evaporate as my cock nestled between her ass cheeks, and she began grinding her asshole against it.

Jolts of pleasure fired through me, and with a snarl I let go of her neck and pushed her forward. She cried out and arched her hips back invitingly, but I wasn't ready to give it to her yet.

I fell to my knees and buried my face in her cunt.

Karly screamed with pleasure and pushed back against me as my tongue found her clit from behind - if I'd thought she was wet before, I now knew she was soaked beyond all reason. Her taste flooded my mouth and my senses, and my cock twitched and sprang even though it wasn't being touched.

I brought my tongue up to her asshole and swirled it over the star as my fingers took over the work on her clit. It wasn't long before her knees buckled and she almost fell, crying out as her first climax overtook her.

"Oh, fuck," she cried, the words shuddering with the rest of her. Her eyes snapped open and she turned her head slightly to look down at me. "I need you to fuck me right now."

A feral grin spread across my face. "That's a good girl," I growled, getting to my feet.

I lined my cock up against her slit, and she leaned forward obligingly again, her voice uttering a constant stream of "pleasepleasepleaseplease".

The warm wetness engulfed me as I inserted myself in her, and we both cried out, staying still for one moment, savouring the sweet violation of insertion. For one hungry moment, the only sound was our breathing, the only movement our pulses beating against each other from the inside.

"Please," she cooed desperately, and that was all it took for me to take the safeties completely off.

I fucked her savagely from behind, my grunts mixing with her wild cries, punctuated by the slaps of flesh on flesh.

"I'm...fuck I'm..." She didn't finish her sentence, and didn't have to - her whole body writhed with orgasm, and she pulled forward enough that my cock slipped out...

...just as she squirted all over it.

All strength went out of her limbs, and my hands around her hips guided her fluidly to the ground. I flipped her over, looking at her flushed face, her heaving chest, before spreading her legs and taking in the gorgeous, bald pussy that visibly quivered.

"I don't know how much more I can take," she said breathlessly, her glassy eyes meeting mine. I brought my cock forward and ran it down her clit and over her slit while she writhed underneath me.

"We're going to find out," I growled, and shoved myself back in.

Her eyes went wide before rolling back in her head, her cries even louder than I would have thought possible as I resumed my savagery.

Karly's cries spoke of arousal and pleasure, but there was a note of incredulity to them, as if she couldn't believe that this was still happening.

"You," I tried to start, but the force of my own pleasure stole the words for a moment, "tonight, you're mine."

Her eyes met mine and she bit her lip, and she made her nod of agreement clear despite the rocking of her body.

I lost myself in my feral pleasure, and her orgasms blended together as more and more were drawn from her until all sense left her expression.

The monster in me howled for release, and I felt the fire begin that signaled my climax. I inserted myself to the hilt in her, and then maneuvered her so that her shoulders were propped up against the wall.

"I'm gonna cum in your fucking throat," I promised, and withdrew myself, my hand taking over the motion as I brought it to her mouth. She opened it obediently, her tongue out and eyes looking up at me - glazed over, but still full of heat.

I grabbed her by the hair on the top of her head and shoved my cock in her mouth, feeling it hit the back of her throat. She gagged instinctively, her eyes tearing up and then closing tightly; but her mouth still closed around my member, taking in my precum and her juices both.

The guttural sounds she made as my cock thrusted into her throat drove me insane, but it wasn't until her eyes opened, and she gazed up at me with tear-streaked cheeks, the look of hunger and desire not faded at all from her eyes, that I went over the edge.

"Fuck!" I roared, bottoming myself out in her throat while she gagged on the cum erupting from my cock, her head moving from side to side, but not pushing me away until I was done.

The last few spasms of cum entered her mouth, and I withdrew my cock - her lips keeping pressure on it and sucking the last drops of cum out as it exited. She kept her mouth closed, eyes closing for a moment before fluttering open and meeting my gaze.

A small smirk appeared on her gorgeously ruined face, the smeared makeup and red eyes doing nothing to diminish her natural beauty.

Sensing her intention, I tilted my head warningly.

She raised an eyebrow...but then gulped my cum down, obediently. I relaxed into a satisfied smile.

Karly smiled. "Happy, Daddy?"