All Comments on 'The Party'

by Domekid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Characters need some improvemnt

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know everyone hates to hear about that. As long as a dick is getting poked into something they think it's erotic. But stories are always character driven. Dickens? Poe? Dostoyevsky? Anyway, here we have shy, retiring type married to a vivacious, outgoing type. No problem there, happens often enough. But the this "shy" guy gets groped, see his wife being fondled, sees everyone around him starting to fondle each other, and he goes off to play "hide the salami" with his hostess wthout even batting an eye?! And then they have a rather inane converasation whichh could have come straight out of the mouths of Mortimer Snerd and Charlie McCarthy afterwards? Doesn't he care his wife is going to watch submarines without him? Why not?!

What?! Is this hostess his first piece of ass? why is he doing this/ Did someone sneak into his bedroom while he was in the first grade and snatch him? sorry. I just can't by it1 If men really act this way, being led around by the dick, hell no damn wonder women are ragging on us all the time.

Keep writing. But think things through. Why is he/she doing this? What are the ramifications? What are the consequences other that a bad case of drippy dick or crotch rot?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
lighten up

Its a porn jack off story, not to be confused or even considered as a potential Pulitzer prize winning novel.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Swap

These wife swapping stories seem to always fall flat even as erotica. Swapping almost always leads to indifference and a search for something better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sounds like another wimp husband story.

I quit reading early on when he allowed the other wife to lead him on and in turn he would permit her husband fuck his wife. That would only happen if he was willing to swap and even then he would talk to his wife first.

In addition to being a wimp story it is not plausible.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I was generous and voted a 4.

Not very plasuable with the characters involved but certainly possible. I didn't find it very sexy but that may be just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous