All Comments on 'The Party'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimpalong Writer

It is never erotic to have a man so weak as to require male humiliation while watching his wife whore fuck others as he gets excited enough to jack off.

The self cuckolding himself is so lowly disrespectful of himself that very few can get excited for the embarrassment and loss of face that he chooses to exhibit to others to excite himself. How much more crudely & subhumanly below human convention could a human demean himself?

A writer of some talent like yourself does herself a disservice to ruin a story with such crass male humiliation in hopes of exciting the very few males and females in need of such pathetic self inflicted helplessness.

Surely you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story

Don't pay any attention to the knockers. This was well written and very appealing. Sexy!

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Can Give You More...

A really good story...!! And if you needed more fun I could offer you my 8" erected tool:)

When I first fucked my friend’s wife, it was in their house’s living room...I grabbed a cushion from the sofa settee and put it under his wife’s bum, then lay between her legs and pushed my swollen penis head into her very wet pussy entrance. My friend watched in close-up as my fully erected cock penetrated his naked wife with one forceful thrust.

As I started to fuck my friend’s wife vigorously with deep, long and rapid pumping action, she wrapped her arms and long legs tightly around me. About 20 minutes later I heard she whispering into my ear, pleading with me to fuck her harder. I responded by speeding up the pumping of my thick penis on her pussy and soon ejaculated inside her, bringing her to yet another long orgasm.

As my friend was watching us in a close-up distance, I imagine that he could see my sticky come escaped from his wife’s wet pussy and flowed down the crack of her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that what divorces are for, when you want another

stupid as hell, why ask a dumb question like can i fuck martin? yes and where do you want your closes to go.show no respect and let you know how big a whore you've married.why be married if someone else getting the fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Wimp Husband Fare

...but not done very well. Not one single idea in this "story" was refreshingly new. Instead, all the old clichés were included. Dialogue was formal and uninteresting; the action plodding and dull. The writer expresses his need for deep psychological analysis and therapy with the wimp husband theme, of course. We wish him the best in getting the professional counseling he so badly needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well told and written.

No one can find fault with this one. The husband is not made to appear as a wimpo. The other man doesn't act like many interracial stories do when the black man wants all his black friends to see and admire him because he wants a white woman and where he lets them fuck her with their twenty inch cocks so they will know that he is a brother that has a white slut under his control.

Sorry I ran on but I get so tired of those stories. It was refreshing to read one that could ahve actually happened. I watched my ex wives fuck other men on several occasions and this one hit home. Right in the old cockaroo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry pal, you need medical help

Anytime you may GO KILL YOURSELF...nothing to loose....such a dumb sick mind it is the best to go dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well,

You some sick motherfuckers and need to jump off a bridge, I will offer to clean up the bloody mess of your remains if you will just make the world a better place and JUMP.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
What is wrong with these people?

...who call an author names and suggest that he/she commit suicide? Anonymously, of course. It's only a story, people, and a well-written and characterized one at that. I give it a five and I'm not even straight <g>. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some Wisdom From A Wimp Down Under

A delighful admission of his watching his wives - [now ex-wives] fucking others portends how even sluts view weak unmanly husbands who need male humiliation.

Thanks Aussie Man - your admission cements what every watching self cuckolding wimp can look forward to. A new wife whore for someone she can respect rather than her pimp husband. A question tho? How many wives did you burn through disrespecting yourself as a watching wimp?

Glad you got some help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another pervert story

The story was the usual sick pervert story, but the reader comments were even worse. e.g. "well told and written" in Australia who opines that no one can find anything wrong with this story ---no wimpo in it. I don't know what story he was reading but it can't have been this one. If he likes it, fine --everyone has different taste and everyone is free to choose what he or she likes ,but please don't opine that there is no wimp element in it. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Loved your story. Hope to see more work from you.

Don't worry too much about the negative comments. As you can see they can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Also I think they secretly love this type of story. I mean why read them otherwise? And their over the top protesting isn't fooling anyone but themselves. Reminds me of Haggard ranting and raving about homosexuals and then ending up with a male prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The previous comment...

is laughable. It follows as a close second to "If you don't like it, you didn't have to read it." While one's fantasy is not inherently wrong, it can be distasteful to others. Your premise for your story, that a lot of husbands fantasize about seeing other men with their wives, is incorrect. Unless, of course, you are confining your remark to only those husbands under British rule.

Physical stereotypes do not strengthen a story. "38DD" does not a beautiful woman make, and it has always amazed me how that "other" man always has prodigious genitals. There are too many silly stories posted here that are rampant with libidos too adolescent to include reality in a story.

Good luck in future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

Well written. Enjoyed. Write more.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Another Hot Sweet Story

Another very well written story. Please post more. My too young(38) gf loves them.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sorry queer motherfucker. No 'man' will just watch his wife fuck any other person. Male or female. A real man will kick ass. But, you would have no clue about what a real man would do. Do you you cocksucking queer? Your very first sentence ended your piss-poor fairy tale for me.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
It does not have to be that way...

Found the story in my documents and started to read… Oh yeh, now I remember. First, yet again, I vote against too many Voyeur stories in Loving Wives. Is it possible to ask if you could consider trying other styles in loving wives? Thank you for your consideration. ****** <P>

Let me assure you, you are not being singled out. It’s the cumulative number of very similar group of stories, in which essentially the husbands share with the readers the secret of their desire to watch their wives ‘doing it’ with other men. Then, with as little “unnecessary” plot delays as possible, they move to a stroke by stroke description of their wives doing exactly that. Which leads me to my next problem. ****** <P>

If you were to write on the same level you wrote this story - say, a cheating spouse story, it would still be a non starter for me. The story was absolutely predictable. This is not good for any story. Where is the tension or the surprise? It looked like you followed a chart with common themes expected to appear in the voyeur husband genre, and one by one, you added them to the story – Why? Try in the future to either ignore all that you’ve read in this genre and just let your imagination run wild. Or, if you can’t, here is an original idea (even if I say so myself). Take some features of your favorite genre and sub genre - then DON’T use them, or (I am serious) a - la one of Seinfeld’s episode – “Do the opposite” of what the formula usually guides you to do. If the formula indicates: husband touches and/or gives cream pie to freshly fucked wife –do something else. Surprise her character and the readers! (I will not give more hints...). Seriously, even in this genre, it does not have to be so formulaic.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Of its type, up to scratch

I do find it a little surprising that all these husbands are so willing to watch their wives take a roll in the hay with guys who are in a position to gloat over the fact they've fucked a colleague/friend's wife/girlfriend.

bovesbovesover 15 years ago
That's why

Excellent story !!!....you really hit the fant with this one. Reading through it, becomes an arousing experience. Continue baby, your mind is on fire.

ProfWriterProfWriterover 15 years ago
Good story - ignore voting

Literotica voting is corrupted by those who vote based upon their own prejudices. The stories are not rated upon their merit, but upon the voters' idea of what should be written. If voters voted on the stories themselves, a true competition would be possible. Ignore the limp dicked ones and continue writing to please yourself. PW

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Readers are pathetic

What a bunch of sad and pathetic fools on this site... this story has nothing to do with the erotic behavoir of a man and woman having an open relationship... she didn't have husband's permission, and was hoping he would not have been in the room so that she could fuck the other guy behind his back. A disgusting whore. The readers that want to pretend they would be fine with their wives doing this, are just lying to themselves. The people on this site are like children, leading pathetic sad, lonely, sexless lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for the story it was great. Also what a sexy body and would like to see more of it. Hope you will write a sequel to this story soon.

Thanks,

John

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
A nymphomaniac is a undesirable medical condition or psychologal problem.

That is a turn off so I stopped reading and voted a 1.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Re: well told and well written

You stated that you watched your ex-wives fuck other men on several occasions. That is why they are no longer with you, they lost respect for you. Happens every time no matter what they say. Women don't respect sissy boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get real morons

You silly people who go on about how poor the story is or moralize for God's sake. Its a story, stop reading. Its simple !!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
DWARNOCK and rating

War is an unnecessary political phenomenon, so I guess DWARNOCK would stop reading 'War and Peace' after the peace part ended, and rate it '1'! The two phrases in your sentence form a 'non sequitur'. 'Illusions of grandeur' is also a psychological (NOT psychologal) problem, so you should stop reading altogether and give yourself a '1' !!!

(yes, I know I changed 'subject' after the first sentence. Sue me!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
BTW Dwarn

'nymphomaniac' refers to a female person.

'nymphomania' is the condition!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Well written story

You can't take anything away from the author and his talent for writing.

Now on to the story.

ALL WILLING CUCKS SHOULD DIE IN AGONIZING PAIN

THEIR WHORE WIVES ALSO

There that about says it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So When

So when Alex tells Laura a sweet young hottie wants to fuck him is she going to be as understanding?????

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Not Satisfied With her Husband?

She should move on and find someone she wants to be with. Then he would have the opportunity to find someone who appreciates what he has to offer. Otherwise, this will end with them hating each other.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Not Neccesarily So

My heading refers to the previous comment, when one stops and really thinks about how two individuals come together and have a lasting marriage, it's quite an accomplishment. Most importantly they need to have a deep and enduring love it then follows that they talk and are mindful of the needs of the other, understanding and compromise follows, under pining this is honesty and trust. So I think anything is possible it all depends on the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author you

Should kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What you really found

I believe you will eventually find is a DISsolution... of your once great marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic copy

I think the story was fantastic it really is a copy of the life my wife and i have or had. We started one year after we married and unlike many of your readers we have been happily married for 58 years and i have watched my wife with a dozen men some went on for 3-4 years,and we have had a great life.Many thanks for your story and forget the lame dick heads. Please write more.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

"I know ... that a lot of married men fantasize about seeing their wives with other men..."

Nope. Not as many as you might think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
same old shit

just another wimp and whore story , i have never meet a man that want to watch his wife fuck another man.not a real thing.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I can't help being the way I am, I just enjoy having sex."

So long as its not you my dear husband...oops I mean small dicked cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF with all the cunt wives stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FIRST half very good - good descriptions & build up. But then predicable and disappointing. Suggest she meets Martin in private or maybe at second party where husband could not attend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous