The Party Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it now?" By this stage, each stroke was taking me to around half my length inside her. Not too fast, too deep, too soon. Ease it in slowly, let her set the pace. When - if - she wants it balls-deep, all she has to do is push.

"Ooh! Oooh! Oh yes! Yes! It's - it's so dirty!"

See, that's the thing about anal. Some girls have described to me the different areas inside their arses where it feels good. Generally, the inner surface of the sphincter is a good place to start. But the biggest erogenous zones you need to stimulate when you're arse-fucking are at the opposite end of her body. They're the dirty fantasies that made her want to take it up the arse in the first place.

"Do you like it dirty, Edie?"

"I - I - oh! OH!" I'd just pulled back quite hard, opening the sphincter a little. The friction on the inner surface is good, but the renewed stretch as the cock-head pulls it wider can be a little uncomfortable. A lot of girls love being opened again like that. It reminds them that they're being violated in a very dirty place, which is what the fantasy is all about.

Before I'd stretched her too much, I slid back in, this time a little deeper than before. Then I repeated the action - stretch the sphincter a little wider, probe a little deeper. And again.

"Do you enjoy being a dirty girl, Edie? Do you like to have a cock up your bum?"

"Oh! Oh yes! Yes please!"

Long, slow strokes, a little deeper each time, making sure not to pop out on the back stroke. And keep up the pressure on her clit. Oh, and feed those fantasies.

"You're a very dirty girl, Edie. Do you know that?"

"Yes! Oh yes! So - so dirty! Such - such a dirty - dirty - slut..."

Her voice trailed off. I looked in the mirror. Her hot, sexy mouth hung open, her head was lolling, her eyelids fluttering. I looked down at my hand, cupping one breast, my other hand covering and probing her pussy, her skinny body swaying on those ludicrous heels. She was amazing. I sucked, then bit her earlobe, and her eyes flicked open. I made direct eye contact in the mirror.

"Yes, Edie. You're a dirty little slut with a big cock up her arse - her dirty arse. What are you?"

She giggled. "I'm a slut. A dirty slut." She said it with such a fabulous pout of those hot lips - lips that had recently been wrapped around my cock - that she began to look the part, rather than the pretty, slightly naïve, rather stoned girl I'd snogged earlier.

"So, Edie..." I began. It's important to say a girl's name at a time like this, so that she acknowledges that the slutty behaviour is hers, that she's in her own fantasy. And also so the guy doesn't forget what she's called and yell out the wrong name when he's spurting inside her arse. (Very poor etiquette!) "So Edie, why don't you push back with your pert little bum and fuck yourself on that fat cock that's up your dirty little arse, you horny slut?"

"Oh yeah! Oh my God! OH!"

And that lovely girl did exactly what she was told. Each time I felt that tight, hot tunnel sliding down my cock, she gave a horny little whimper. Finally, I was balls deep inside her, with her smooth little bum cheeks pressed against me. It was so desperately erotic I struggled hard not to come.

"Good little slut!" I said softly into her ear. "How does it feel to have a fat cock all the way up your arse, Edie?"

"Oh! Oh - it's - it's - it's so - so nice..."

NICE? "Edie, it's not nice." I pulled back, and started thrusting, slowly at first but relentlessly, repeatedly, travelling most of my length inside that tight tunnel, using each thrust to punctuate my words. "Edie - it's nasty - naughty - filthy. I'm fucking - fucking - fucking - your tight - hot - slutty - arse - with my big - fat - cock!"

With each thrust, she gasped and whimpered, but she also pushed back to meet me. Fuck - I'd better make her come soon, or I'd be shooting my load first.

"What - what am I - doing - Edie?"

"OH! OH MY GOD! You're - fucking my arse. You're fucking well fucking my fucking arse! OH MY GOD! OH - OH FUCK!"

I don't know which of us came first. I was vaguely aware of the tightness of her hot tunnel pumping even harder around my cock. It felt like the head of my prick had just swollen to twice its size and exploded. There seemed to be a lot of pussy juices all over my hand, dripping from my wrist, running down her thighs. And we were both making some very incoherent noises.

I was vaguely aware of a banging noise.

"Edie? Edie, are you OK in there?" There was a male voice on the other side of the door. Couldn't he tell from the noises that we didn't want to be disturbed?

"It's - it's OK. It's fine. He's just - just fucked my arse. It's all - all fine."

"Oh. OK, just - just checking you're all right..." the voice said uncertainly, before trailing off.

I heard footsteps moving away. Edie seemed well gone. I guessed she'd regret handing out that little piece of information in the morning.

My cock takes a while to shrink after anal, and normally - like now - the girl grips me tighter with her arse than she could ever do with her cunt. So I took my time, just kissing and nibbling and stroking Edie in various places until I could slowly let my cock slide back and out. She seemed to appreciate this. She was in a euphoric, post-orgasmic glow.

With the condom wrapped in tissues and consigned to the bin, I knelt down to remove Edie's insane heels, and then virtually carried her into the tiny shower cubicle. As the water flowed over us and I soaped her all over - especially the crack of her arse and inside that still-tight hole - she clung onto me. I used the shower-head as best I could to clean up her pussy and bum, and to wash my own parts. When we got out, I dried us both on the rough, worn-out towel.

Then I noticed her razor on the bathroom shelf, so I sat her down on the toilet, spread her legs and gave her pussy a shave. She giggled a lot, and I finished by kissing her pussy and flicking her clit with my tongue, before rubbing a little moisturiser on the outer lips - which seemed to get her inner lips moist again.

Back in the bed, she snuggled up close, and we kissed and caressed gently for a while.

"So, how was your first anal?"

"Mmmm," she said, a big smile across her face. "Nice..."

"Edie, don't you know any other words?"

"Sorry. How about - how about fucking awesome?" She dissolved into a fit of giggles, as though what she'd said was hilarious.

"Was it really your first time?" I asked, when she'd quietened down a little.

"Yes. Was it yours?"

"No. Fortunately for you it was most definitely not, which is why you enjoyed it. Why were you so up for doing it?"

"I don't know. I have this - this fantasy about - about being a naughty girl. Was I very naughty?"

"Edie, you were filthy. You were the most wonderful, naughty little slut, and you were beautiful." I kissed her. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Well, I think so. I just - just needed to do something - something really dirty." She giggled again.

"Do you still want to do something really dirty?"

"I - I don't know. My bum's a bit sore." She giggled again. "It was very full..."

"I know. So why don't you put that naughty mouth round my cock again? And if you're a very naughty, very dirty girl, I might eat your sweet pussy again."

"And will you - will you fuck me, please? I like being fucked..."

She was right; she did like being fucked. I decided to go down on her again, and got her very hot and very wet. Then I slipped my cock into that lovely wet mouth for a few minutes, but as the girl clearly wanted my meat elsewhere, I reluctantly decided against squirting my seed down her throat, which is usually one of my favourite sensations. When I finally pulled out and started applying my second condom, her eyes lit up.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, her face full of girlish excitement.

"Of course. You do want me to, don't you?"

"Oh YES!" she said, giggled again - and then spread her fabulous long legs wide, almost as if she was doing the splits, lying on her back on the bed. That's the sort of invitation that no non-gay man can possibly refuse.

There was nothing for me to do but point and shoot. She was tight, very wet and totally wild. She threw her head back as I entered her, moaning as I penetrated deeper and deeper, tilting her hips up to meet each thrust. I started slowly and quite gently, but soon realised that she wanted it harder, so I increased the pace.

All the girls I've met enjoy sex. Some get off on anal, some love sucking cock, all of them - in my experience - love having their pussies licked, especially when combined with some g-spot play. But while the girls I've met all liked being fucked, for a lot of them it's not 'the main event' unless there's a lot of clit play.

That didn't seem to be true of Edie. It was quite clear to me that she wanted my cock to be filling her cunt as much as I wanted to fill it. I pumped away, harder and harder, and she loved it, moaning and thrusting back at me. She swung her legs behind me, and used the leverage to lift her pussy towards me every time I shoved my cock into her. It was exactly how a fuck should be - hot, dirty, urgent and hugely satisfying for both participants. By the time I felt - and heard - her coming for the first time, we were both covered in sweat.

I stopped thrusting as she began to calm down. My cock had been a little desensitised by fucking her energetically up the arse a while back, and I always take longer to come when I'm wearing a rubber. I was also rather tired from what I guessed was a good fifteen minutes of high-energy thrusting.

I looked down at her. Her hair was stuck to her face and her makeup was streaked, her mouth was open and her eyes closed. She looked beautiful, and totally fucked. Then those big eyes opened and gazed up at me with some concern.

"Why have you stopped?" she asked with a slight frown.

"Do you want me to carry on? You're not sore at all?"

"Fuck no! That was really good. I want some more!"

"OK, but this time you do the work. Straighten your legs. No, stretch them out alongside mine."

I went into a sort of press-up position, then rolled over onto my back. She gave a little squeal as I pulled her over on top of me, my cock still embedded in her cunt. We nearly rolled off the narrow bed, but I managed to shuffle back across - she was pretty skinny and not very heavy, and I'm used to lifting dancers - though not usually with my cock.

"OK, Edie. Now it's your turn to fuck me. If that's what you want?"

"Oh yeah!" she said, spreading her legs and sitting up on my cock. She put her feet on the mattress on either side of me, rested her hands on my chest and started rocking and rolling her hips. It was glorious. I just lay there relishing it all; the sight of Edie's enraptured face, her horny, skinny, fit body, her sweet, pert tits, her smooth, open, pink pussy, and the feel of that luscious wet cunt riding up and down my cock. It was absolute bliss.

I turned my head away from that incredible sight for a moment, and noticed her mobile on the bedside. I reached out and picked it up, and managed to take a couple of photos of her riding my cock. This gave me another idea.

I really wanted to feel her come again before I did, so I told her to turn around. The sensation of her cunt twisting around on my cock almost made me come. From that position, she could see herself in the mirror, and I think she was as turned on by the sight as I had been. If I lifted my head, I could see her watching her reflection, staring wide-eyed at her image as she fucked herself on my cock. I held the phone up and took three more pictures of her reflection in the mirror.

"Look at that, Edie. Look at that dirty slut getting fucked. That's you, Edie. That's your pussy, your cunt getting filled up. That's - OOOOH!"

She made the most delightful series of high-pitched squeals, and her cunt started throbbing. At that point, so did my cock. It was beautiful and mind-blowing. Hearing Edie's angel-song, feeling her sweet, hot cunt milking me, I filled the condom, moaning loudly.

Edie fell back onto me, and I held her and kissed her. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Mmm, yeah," she said, dreamily. "Nice..."

I decided not to argue with her about her limited vocabulary, so I carefully slid out of her, disposed of the condom, and headed to the bathroom for a pee and a quick clean up before returning to the bed. Edie was asleep - perhaps 'passed out' might be a better description - so I covered her over and slid alongside her in the narrow bed.

****

When I woke up, it was around nine. Edie was still asleep. She looked peaceful and very beautiful. I kissed her, and her eyelids fluttered open.

"Hi, baby. How are you this morning," I said, smiling at her.

"Wha... Who - who are you?" she said, a note of alarm in her voice and a worried expression on her face.

"Don't you remember? I'm Jake. We met last night. We danced, then you invited me back here and we had some pretty mind-blowing sex."

Her expression showed not only that she didn't remember, but that she was clearly suspicious.

"We had - we had sex - last night?"

"Excellent sex. You came four times. You clearly loved it. You particularly wanted me to fuck your arse. It was excellent. Don't you remember any of it?"

Her face was a picture of horror and shock. She slowly got out of bed, dragging a sheet with her to cover her nakedness - something I'd never seen anyone do except on some soft-core movies.

"You bastard! You - you must have drugged me and then - and then - raped me!"

"Hey Edie, I did nothing of the sort!" This was getting out of hand. "Look, when I arrived, you were dancing. You looked a bit out of it, but there must be at least thirty witnesses that saw you and me last night. We went up to the roof, and then you invited me back here. Your key was on a cord around your neck. You let me in, remember?"

"I - I don't remember anything. I - I'm going to call the police, you bastard!"

Things were starting to get scary. "Hey, before you do that, look at the photos on your phone!"

I picked it up, selected a picture of Edie riding me as she looked at herself in the mirror, and passed the phone to her. "Does that look like rape to you? There are more - just look at the expression on your face, Edie. You were really enjoying it. So was I. Come on Edie, calm down and try to remember. What did you take last night?"

"I - I don't remember - anything!" she said, her voice becoming less angry and more perplexed as she stepped through the photos on her phone.

"What were you doing when the party started? In fact, what is the last thing you remember?"

"I - I took a shower, then I went and had a couple of drinks. Then I had a smoke with Emma and Mike, and then - and then I think I went for a dance, but - but it's all very hazy."

"It could be that someone spiked your drink, but I can prove it wasn't me. I didn't arrive until sometime after eleven, and you were already dancing by then."

"Did you - did you really - oh God, this is so embarrassing. Did you..."

"Yes, Edie, I really did put my cock up your bum. You asked me to do it - I think those were your words - and you told me it was a fantasy of yours. And then you came very strongly, though I was rubbing your clit pretty hard at the time."

"Oh my God! I've never - I've never done that before. God knows what I took, but I must have behaved like a total slut! What must everyone think of me?"

"Well, for my part, I thought you were fantastic and beautiful, and an absolutely amazing fuck. As for everyone else, nobody actually saw us do anything more than kiss, although - oh shit!"

I jumped up and grabbed my jeans and t-shirt from the floor, pulling them on rapidly. "Wait here for a moment, there's something I need to sort out," I said, before dashing barefoot from the room.

In the common room, there were three guys sitting around the table, drinking coffee. The place was still a pig-sty from the night before, but no-one had made any attempt to clear it up. The room stank of stale cigarette smoke.

"Hey guys, did any of you bang on Edie's door last night, around maybe half-twelve?"

They looked at each other. "No," said one, "none of us."

"Can you think of anyone who might have? It's important I speak to them as soon as possible."

"Could have been Matt in room twelve. He's always following Edie around," one of them said.

"Thanks," I said, before dashing down to room 12 and pounding on the door.

"Hey Matt. Are you in there?"

A rather startled voice asked "who's that?"

"It's Jake. I'm a friend of Edie's. I need to ask you something. It's important."

"I - I don't know..."

"Don't worry, I'm not looking for a fight or anything. I just wanted to ask you a question."

After a short delay, the door opened a little, and a rather geeky guy peered around it.

"Hi," I said, trying to sound friendly. "Did you bang on Edie's door last night, around half-midnight?"

"Might have. Why do you want to know?"

"Did you hear what Edie said?"

"Yeah." There was a slight leer on his face. Then his expression changed. "Was it you - fucking her arse?"

"Might have been. Have you told anyone else what you heard?"

"No. Should I?"

"Not if you know what's good for you."

"Is that a threat?" He sounded a little bit belligerent, and a bit scared at the same time. I decided to change tack.

"Look, Matt. Let's keep what Edie said as our little secret. I'm sure Edie would be really grateful if you didn't tell anyone."

"How grateful?" Again, that slight leer.

"I think I could persuade her to be quite grateful. Perhaps she could convey her gratitude to you herself - orally, as it were?"

I saw his eyes light up.

"And of course," I continued, "if you decide to tell anyone else, not only would that offer be rescinded, but I may have to help you lose several teeth, and maybe walk around with your legs crossed for a few days. So do we have a deal?"

He looked at me, perhaps trying to decide whether I really could punch some of his teeth out. After a few moments, he seemed to conclude that I could.

"OK, deal. When do I - when do I get my blowjob?"

"Let me have a word with Edie, and she can make the offer herself. Would you like that?"

"Cool," he said.

I smiled, and headed back to Edie's room. When I knocked, she let me in. She had put on a t-shirt and jeans, and looked dishevelled, worried - and fabulous.

"Hey Edie, I think I've managed to rescue your reputation."

"What - what do you mean?" She looked terrified.

"Unfortunately, just after we finished our delightful bout of anal sex, someone - Matt from upstairs - banged on your door. He must have heard the noise you were making, and he wanted to check you were OK. Or just find out what you were doing."

"Matt? Oh God! He's such a creep. And he heard us?"

"Yeah, but it's a bit worse than that. You told him what we were doing."

"OH MY GOD! What - what did I say?"

"If my memory serves me well, you said something like 'it's OK, he's just fucked my arse.'"

Edie's eyes went wide in terror, and her hand went to her mouth. Then she started to cry. I put my arms around her.

"Hey Edie, I think I've fixed it. I've spoken to him, and he's promised he won't tell anyone."

She looked at me, tears till streaking her lovely face. "Thanks. But, how do you know he won't say something? Then everyone in college will know - know that I - that I take it up the bum!" She started to cry again.

"Hey Edie! Edie, look at me. I used a carrot and stick approach. The stick is that if he says anything, I'll beat the shit out of him."