The Party Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good!" exclaimed Sam, "and I like that you've kept your hat on -- the woman like to know they've been fucked by the captain."

As it had been over six months since his last sex, Harry was unable to control himself. The feeling of Gloria's hot, wet, pussy clamping down on his cock caused him to cum almost immediately.

"Fuck, short but good," was Gloria's verdict, as she pulled herself off of Harry and rose to her feet, grabbing her panties and wiping her pussy, "He gets my vote, boss."

"Well, that's just the first test Gloria, as you well know. Take the Orpen off the wall for me please," instructed Sam.

As the painting was removed, it revealed a pair of chains fastened to the wall. Harry watched on in fascination as Gloria walked to a desk at the other side of the room and took out a pair of individual handcuffs. He was surprised when she walked over to Synthia and fastened them around her wrists, before dragging her to the wall and attaching each handcuff to one of the chains. Gloria turned to look at Harry as she reached for Synthia's skirt and ripped it off her, the material easily pulling apart in her hands. Now, Synthia's arse was exposed for all to see; all she was wearing, as far as Harry could make out was a thin strip of what appeared to be leather covering her anus, running up her crack to her waist, where it joined onto a similarly thin piece of leather that ran around her waist.

Harry was not aware of the crop until Gloria had placed it in his hand.

"She likes it hard," she whispered to him.

Harry looked at Gloria then at the crop in his hand. He took a deep breath, then looked at Sam and Jeremy, who were both watching him intently. Finally, he looked at the luscious arse that had just been exposed. He wanted to get down on his knees and kiss and lick the soft, inviting flesh -- instead, he walked over and swung the crop at her right cheek. As the crop made contact, Synthia did two things; she flinched and let out a low moan.

"Not bad for a first go," said Gloria, "it's all in the wrist action -- watch me." She took the crop from Harry and swished it a couple of times through the air, showing him how to use the crop to full effect. She then landed a couple of blows on Synthia's arse.

"You bitch," called out Synthia, as the blow's landed on her.

"You love it, you little tart," responded Gloria, as she handed the crop back to Harry.

Harry took several more swings at Synthia's arse with the crop, eliciting yelps and moans from his victim. Her cheeks were getting redder and redder and Harry also noticed that his cock was getting hard again.

"Maybe there is a side of me that enjoys this," he thought.

He handed the crop back to Gloria as three pairs of eyes watched him. He closed the gap between himself and Synthia and reached down, pulling her leather strip aside, he pressed his cock against her slit.

Gloria walked over with a small key in her hand, "Let me get that out of the way for you," she said, before whispering to him "Do her arse -- they won't expect that."

Harry backed off as Gloria turned Synthia around and placed the key in a small padlock at the front of the chastity belt. She removed it and placed it and the key on the desk, as she turned around to enjoy the entertainment.

Returning to Synthia, Harry continued to stroke his cock between her thighs, moistening the tip with her juices. This time, however, he spat on his fingers and rubbed his saliva into her anus. He was rewarded with another moan as he massaged her rear entry and responded by moving the tip of his cock to her arsehole.

"Yes please, master," she uttered, through short, sharp breaths.

"I want you to beg, Synthia," he responded, "I want you to tell everyone how much you need my cock in your arse."

"Please, master -- please fuck my little arse -- stretch me with your cock and pour your seed inside me," she mumbled.

"Louder, Synthia -- I don't think they could hear you -- and remember -- you need to beg," he felt himself getting into this now, maybe this is how he should have treated Maisie, his wife; maybe then he would have been enough for her.

Raising her voice, Synthia repeated her words, adding at the end, "Please master, I beg you to fuck me deep in my arse."

As she finished speaking, so Harry pushed his cock into her, his hands pulling her arse cheeks apart to ease his passage. He got about half of his cock into her before he started to fuck her; her moans getting louder and louder as Harry impaled her on his cock. With each push, he worked his cock that bit deeper into her and soon his balls were slapping against her arse cheeks as he fucked her deep. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Gloria stroking her pussy as she watched, and he wondered if there might be time in the interview process to fuck her arse as well. He reached around and grasped Synthia's breasts through her blouse as he pounded her sweet arse, trying to remember when he had last enjoyed sex so much. When Gloria approached him from behind and pushed a finger into his arse, he exploded inside Synthia, his cock pouring out rope after rope of cum inside her.

"Fuck," he cried out, as Gloria moved her finger in and out of his arse. He slowly withdrew from Synthia and waited for Gloria to finish exploring his anus.

He was surprised to hear a round of applause break out from Sam and Jeremy, as he moved back to his chair.

"That was good Harry -- better than expected -- I think you are perfect for the job -- if you want it, of course?" said Sam.

Looking at the two men, Harry suddenly felt quite exposed.

"Is it okay to get dressed now?" he enquired.

"Of course, old boy," said Sam, "carry on."

As Harry got dressed, he watched Gloria release Synthia from her shackles. The two women both smiled at him as they retrieved their own clothing, though all Synthia had to put on was the chastity belt, her skirt lying in shreds on the floor.

"So, what's the answer Harry? I would prefer an immediate response but if you need time to think, you can have twenty-four hours."

As he replaced his captain's jacket over his sweat drenched shirt, Harry smiled at Sam, "You know, Sam, I think this job is perfect to help me move on from my broken marriage. I haven't enjoyed myself this much in years -- this has opened my eyes to what possibilities there are out there."

"Great," said Sam, standing up and extending his hand, "Welcome aboard Captain Chayne -- with a name like that you were born for this job. I'll get Synthia to draw up a contract -- you'll need to undergo some extensive training with her and Gloria -- just to introduce you to the various bits of bondage equipment you might be asked to use -- I'm sure you can study various sexual positions for yourself on the internet."

"Sounds fun," said Harry, as he winked at the girls, "I'm looking forward to my training."

The two ladies smiled at him and then Gloria walked towards him and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm looking forward to working with you, Harry," she said, "we can experiment and see how much pain Synthia can take. And once they find a suitable replacement for me here, I can't wait to join you aboard the SS Coitus."

"What?" exclaimed Harry, "you are going to be one of my crew?"

"Yeah, I used to work the boats but the previous receptionist left to have a baby and they roped me in to cover -- but my heart, and my pussy, belong at sea." She kissed him again, before sashaying out of the room and back to her post at reception.

Once he had finalised matters with Sam, he was escorted from the Board Room by Synthia to the reception area. She left him there and returned back to her duties in the Board Room.

Harry walked up to the reception desk and stared down at Gloria's cleavage again.

"Are crew members allowed to fraternise?" he asked.

"We are," she responded slowly, "but only if we are not wanted by any of the passengers. In my experience, that usually only means when we are between cruises and there are no -passengers."

"So, tell me Gloria -- what is your role aboard ship?" he enquired.

"Oh Harry -- I thought you'd have guessed that -- I'm part of the entertainments team," she smiled at him, "and this is one of my uniforms I wear on ship."

"Well, I hope you spare some time for me when we are in port -- and I look forward to you modelling your other uniforms for me," he smiled as he put his cap back on his head, and made to leave.

"You can count on it on both counts," responded Gloria, as she watched him almost march down the corridor.

The next few weeks were spent by Harry getting his training with Gloria and Synthia at the company's offices; it turned out the fourth floor was exclusively set up for sexual activity, including a bondage room as well as a variety of bedrooms, one of which was a water bed. Those weeks were, thought Harry, the best training weeks he had ever spent. At the end of it, it was noticeable that Synthia would reach behind and stroke her arse whenever she saw Harry approaching; he wasn't sure if that was because it was sore from the whippings and smackings she had endured or from the number of times he had fucked her there.

The next cruise was due to leave port in a week's time and Harry was despatched to the ship to check that all the preparations ran smoothly, to get used to the ship's controls and to meet the crew.

On arrival at the dockside, he was met by his staff captain, a woman -- the first time he had encountered a female in such a senior role. Her uniform looked like it had been painted on her, so well did it hug her curves -- and what curves they are, he thought. She guided him aboard ship and took him to one of the coffee shops, so that they could chat and get to know each other. She introduced herself as Bambi Allcock, which, she admitted, after some questioning, was her porn actress name from before she joined the company.

She had an interesting background; her Marine Engineering degree with honours had not helped her get a post on any of the usual cruise lines, and it was after four years of trying unsuccessfully to find suitable employment that she had stumbled into the world of porn. She had been an amazing success and had her own fan club and a list of films as long as your arm to her name. Oddly enough, to her at least, it was her porn career that led to her getting the job she had always wanted on the open seas. Sam had seen several of her films and contacted her to take her out to dinner and she had learnt that you never decline dinner with a multi-millionaire. As the evening progressed, the conversation somehow turned to her life before porn and she confided in him her desire to eventually, one day, be a ship's captain. It seemed a marriage made in heaven to Sam; a famous porn star on board one of his Party Ships, fully capable of taking charge if the need arose. Within a matter of weeks, after she had finished shooting her latest blockbuster, she was hired and aboard the SS Coitus.

She led Harry up to the bridge, introducing him to the Deck Officers, before leading him to the main lounge area, where the rest of the crew awaited his arrival. He was taken aback by the appearance of many of the crew; the maids were in sexy French maid outfits, and the waitresses were in little more than frilly aprons that barely covered their breasts, leaving their arses totally exposed.

He introduced himself and gave a brief speech which was largely ignored, before asking Bambi to lead him to his cabin. She led him to a lift and selected the floor for the senior staff quarters, guiding him along the passageway to his quarters. At the door she handed him the card key, pausing as he opened the door.

"Do you want any company skip?" she asked, "It could be one of a few chances before the passengers are due to board."

He looked her up and down, her figure clear to see in her uniform, before shaking his head, "Tempting as it is, Bambi, I think I need to familiarise myself with the ship some more and maybe get some time in the gym."

"Ahh -- the gym," she said, "I'll be there around 7, maybe we'll get to work-out together." She gave him a wink as she turned around and opened the door opposite, "My quarters," she whispered, starting to get undressed with the door still open.

Harry watched her for a moment, casting his eyes over her bare breasts as she was constantly looking in his direction as she stripped. He smiled at her as he closed his door and went to his desk, pulling out a booklet on the layout of the ship and studying the plans. The fifth floor seemed to be where most of the entertainment took place and he made a mental note to do a tour of that section tomorrow.

Deciding on an early start the next day, Harry stripped off and hung his uniform in the wardrobe. There were a number of other uniforms hanging in there as well and Harry briefly looked through them, realising they were "dress" uniforms, probably depending on theme nights. He opened his suitcase and put away his clothes -- not much needed other than underwear and his gym gear as he would always be dressed in uniform. He finally turned to look at the bed, suddenly realising that it was not the normal bed a ship's captain would have -- this was about twice the size and, looking up, he saw a full-length ceiling mirror. The bedside drawer was stuffed with condoms and the second drawer had a variety of dildos, vibrators and some lube. He pulled the covers back and climbed under the silk sheets, rolling onto his side, he drifted off to sleep.

He spent the next few days ensuring that everyone was on top of their jobs, meeting the various heads of department and generally familiarising himself with the crew and the ship. When he visited the office of the Head of Entertainment, he was surprised, upon checking the inventory, about the list of sex toys and accessories that were needed for one cruise.

Finally, the day of boarding arrived. Having checked the itinerary for the day, he realised that he was supposed to make a grand appearance during passenger registration and do a "meet and greet." He put on his newly pressed uniform and checked himself in the mirror before making his way down the gangplank towards passenger reception.

As he entered the large room that was used for various pre-cruise purposes -- selling drink packages, selling sex-toy packages -- discounts on the hire of specialist rooms -- he smiled as the women turned and looked at him. It never failed to amaze him how, if you put a uniform on a man, he immediately became ten times more attractive. He knew that if he walked down the street in his civvies, he never got anywhere near as many looks as he did when he was in uniform.

He slowly walked to the central area reserved for him and stood to receive and welcome all and any who wished to "meet the Captain." There was soon a queue of women forming as he stood there, shaking hands, posing for photos and receiving an inordinate number of pieces of paper with room numbers scribbled on.

After a couple of hours, the queue had disappeared and he was able to get back on board via the crew's gangplank, enabling him to avoid the mass of females who were waiting to pounce on him. Next on the agenda was a welcome speech to the passengers to take place in the main lounge; he was able to position himself in an isolated spot above the crowd as he spoke, providing a few highlights of the cruise, including the naked dark room night and the stripper's disco. He noticed that the majority of passengers appeared to be couples, with quite an age range from mid-twenties to late sixties, though there were a few isolated women standing around. As he gave his introductory talk, a few pairs of panties flew in the air in his general direction. He reached out and caught one, giving it an appreciative sniff before placing it over the head of one of the crew standing behind him, to general uproar.

The crew set about showing people to their cabins, answering any enquiries that arose. As he watched the lounge empty out, Harry was advised by Bambi that his next duty was "The Captain's Guided Tour." He was glad that he had taken the time to familiarise himself with the entertainment floors, as he would have felt awkward leading around a group of passengers and having to refer to a plan of the ship.

He had half-an-hour to prepare for the tour and took the opportunity to have a coffee and another chat with Bambi. He was definitely interested in sampling her wares; his mind wondering what an experienced porn star was like in bed -- what new experiences she might introduce him to. As they chatted, he mentioned his interest and received a warm smile back.

"You are going to have to wait until the cruise is over, mister," she responded, "Two hours since boarding and my "free-time" is sixty per-cent booked up already. I reckon by the end of the day, I'll be fully booked."

Harry knew that "free-time" applied to Bambi's working hours when she was not expected to be on the Bridge but mingling with the passengers. He could only imagine what sort of mingling would take place with her.

"Maybe when we are both due some bed-time?" he enquired.

"Oh, skip -- I thought you were an experienced Captain? You should know that, as your number two, I am on duty when you are not and vice-versa." She patted his hand, "Good things cum to those that wait," she added, smiling.

"I don't want you to be good, Bambi," he responded, taking her hand and kissing it.

Break over, he met a group of around twenty passengers by the lifts on the fifth floor, for the tour.

As he led them through the entertainments area, he pointed out the various bars -- already staffed and awaiting their customers. Some of the bars were staffed with topless bartenders, others with guys in tight shorts -- some were theme bars, the leather bar -- the lace bar. After the bars, he began showing the clients the various "fun" rooms set out for their "entertainment"; there was the obligatory "silent disco -- clothing optional", various rooms with beds, couches, rugs -- all equipped with sexual aids. He suppressed a laugh as he pointed out the "Dungeons and drag-ins" rooms; an arrow to the left for the "Dungeon" with the room to the right for "Drag-ins." Although he thought it unnecessary, he explained that the "Dungeon" was the main BDSM room, fully equipped with, he hoped, everything anyone would need to enjoy their fetishes of that ilk. The "Drag-in" room, he explained, was more for the "cave-man/woman" approach, designed for speedy sex and a high turnover. The final room he showed them was rather innocently called "The Rainbow Room"; as he led them into it and they looked around, it became clear why it bore that name. The main room was equipped with its own bar, while leading off of it were seven other rooms, each door one of the colours of the rainbow.

"Okay, so this is our principal swapping room. It is limited to seven couples due to the number of rooms and gets very heavily booked up, so if you are interested, please see our Entertainments Manager. Basically, how it works is that the women and men each get a bowl with seven tabs in, one for each room, you pick out the tabs and meet up with your lucky partner for that colour room. There is a variety of accessories in each room but if there is anything special you require, just use the phone and one of our team will bring it for you -- there will be an extra charge of course, for any additional items. Room service is also available -- again use the phone to order any drinks or snacks you may require -- again these are chargeable. The rooms are yours for two hours. Oh, one final thing; if you wish to try another partner within your two hours, you come back into this room and flick the appropriate colour switch on this panel. This lets all the other rooms know that a swap is available and then you need to wait -- it may be that no-one else wishes to exchange or you may get lucky."