The Party Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leading them from the room, he took them down one deck to the Casino.

"Okay, so the casino is split into two sections -- there is your standard run-of-the-mill casino to the left and to the right," as he led them through it, they were greeted by two young ladies wearing only g-strings, "is the sex casino. So, all the games in here are a strip version -- obviously you will all be aware of strip poker -- well, we have strip blackjack, strip roulette, pretty much any strip game you can imagine. And, obviously entirely up to the participants, but once stripped, forfeits come into play -- this is my first cruise, ladies and gentlemen, but I am advised that many a night in here has developed into a full-blown orgy."

There were some appreciative smiles as the tour party surveyed the room, taking in the unusual addition of beds and couches in the casino area, and the condoms spread liberally around the room.

The tour finished with Harry showing the group the cinemas, one of which exclusively showed porn films and the theatre, where shows such as "Hair" and a few nude versions of popular shows were performed.

As the group dispersed a couple of ladies held back until it was just the three of them. The blonde one introduced herself as Scarlett and her friend, a redhead, as Ursula.

"Captain, we know you are a busy man and, no doubt, will be heavily in demand -- could we book some time with you, as a threesome?" continued Scarlett, after the introductions.

"Of course, ladies," he smiled, "Follow me to the bar here and I can check my availability."

He obtained a tablet from the bartender and tapped in his passcode -- bringing to view his personal calendar.

"Would you ladies like a drink on the house, while we are here?" he enquired.

The pair of them asked for a glass of Merlot and Cheryl, the topless bartender, poured the drinks for them, handing them each a glass.

"So, when did you ladies have in mind?" he asked.

"Oh, as soon as possible," responded Ursula, in a sexy, husky voice, "We want you before you get worn out," she smiled.

"Well, I have a few more things to do before we set sail -- I could be with you around five this afternoon? Or," checking his calendar further, "after dinner tonight -- say around ten?"

"We'll take the five o'clock option please," stated Scarlett, "the sooner the better." With that she ran her hand down the front of his trousers, feeling his semi-erect penis through the material. "Looking forward to meeting you properly, later," she said.

"So, the only thing left to decide is the venue, ladies," continued Harry, becoming aware of his cock stiffening under the attentions of Scarlett.

"How about the XXX cinema Captain? I enjoy watching a bit of porn while I am performing a bit of porn," responded Scarlett.

"Perfect -- I'll meet you at the entrance at five," said Harry as he took first Scarlett's and then Ursula's hands and kissed them.

As they were walking away, Ursula turned back, "Umm -- one last thing Captain -- how do we pay? Is it added to our cabin bill?"

"Oh -- there's no charge for sex with any of the crew, Ursula," he answered, "that would make us little more than prostitutes -- no, no charge, but tips are always welcome."

"Oh right," she looked at the obvious bulge in his uniform trousers, "Well, let's hope you deserve a nice big tip," she smiled, before turning away and continuing her exit with Scarlett.

Cheryl looked at Harry, "Can I get you a drink Captain?" she offered.

"No thanks Cheryl. I have a new crew member to go and meet before we set sail."

Making his way through passageways sign-posted for crew only enabled Harry to get back to his cabin without being set upon by any further passengers. Outside the door to his cabin were Bambi and the unexpected additional member of crew. His eyes lit up when he recognised Gloria.

"I understand that you two already know each other so, if it's okay with you boss, I'll go up to the Bridge and make sure all is set for our departure," said Bambi.

"That's fine Bambi -- just fine," he opened the door to his cabin and ushered Gloria in, noticing that her name tag read "Mistress of the Dungeon."

"What's all that about?" he asked, indicating the badge.

"Oh," she smiled, "that's my title on board. That's my role, being in charge of the dungeon, dishing out lashings, manacling people, making sure people don't get too carried away -- you know me and my love of a whip!"

"I sure do," he smiled, "Any chance of some playtime before you get off to work -- I've got a free hour."

"Sure, Captain -- wouldn't want to upset the boss," she responded, as she unbuttoned her jacket and slid it off, revealing just a black leather bra beneath.

"I see your ready for work," he commented as he quickly stripped out of his uniform, before moving to Gloria and undoing the zip of her skirt, sliding it down her thighs. "No leather panties?" he enquired.

"Tried them, but found them uncomfortable and they made my pussy so sweaty," she answered, as she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his mouth to her breasts.

With a mouthful of tit flesh, all Harry could do was mumble his understanding, as he moved his hands to her thighs and lifted her off her feet, throwing her onto the bed. He closed in on her, dragging her black lace panties down and burying his mouth between her thighs, licking her slit and nibbling at her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes," cried out Gloria, as she moved a hand down to his head and held him firmly in place as she ground her pussy against his face. He continued to tongue her slit as he moved a finger up to join his mouth, pushing it into her pussy and starting to finger fuck her.

"Oh baby, I thought you knew me better than that by now! I need something a lot thicker in my pussy."

Smiling, Harry made his way up her body, kissing her and giving her a taste of her own pussy juices as he slipped his tongue into her mouth at the same time, slipping his cock into her welcoming pussy.

"This what you were thinking of, baby?" he asked, as he started to slowly fuck her pussy, feeling her juices coating his cock, in greeting.

"Yes, Harry, your nice, thick cock fits me just perfectly," she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his lips back to hers, biting his lip, before pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Knowing that he was on a tight timetable, Harry began to pick up the pace, driving his cock in and out of Gloria's pussy, knowing her liking for inflicting and receiving pain, he reached between their bodies and found a nipple, first pinching and then twisting it."

"Oh, fuck yes, yes, Harry," she cried, "Fuck, oh God." Her hips began to spasm and Harry knew she was having an orgasm. He picked up the pace some more, hammering his cock into her pussy as she clenched him with her pussy walls.

"Yes, baby, milk my cock -- drain my balls," he moaned, as he felt the seed shooting up the length of his cock, before spurting into her sweet pussy.

After he finished emptying his balls inside her, he rolled off of her onto his back. Gloria immediately moved her head down to his groin and began to lick him clean.

"Can't have a Captain with a messy cock now, can we?" she said, as her tongue licked all over the head. "Mmm -- you're still leaking." She lapped up the last, leaking dribbles of cum, before taking his cock all the way into her mouth, her tongue sticking out, she licked his balls.

After she removed her mouth from his cock, she kissed him on the lips before starting to get dressed.

"Glad to have you aboard Gloria -- or should I call you Mistress from now on?" he smiled at her, as he watched her putting on her clothing.

"Call me Mistress out and about -- but in private, you can call me anything you want," she winked at him before turning and opening his door, blowing him a kiss before closing it again.

Getting up, Harry jumped in the shower and lathered his body. The shower gel was not the usual cheap rubbish provided to crew on other ships, it smelt manly and sexy at the same time. He made a thorough job of cleaning his cock and arse and then rinsed off, drying himself off and getting dressed to meet Scarlett and Ursula.

As he approached the "XXX" Cinema -- he spotted the two women waiting for him. Wearing a little black number that just covered her arse, Scarlett was smiling as he approached. He took her hand and kissed it, telling her how sexy she looked, before taking Ursula's hand and kissing it as his eyes took in her full figure in a red mid-length dress with a slit all the way up the side. He put his arms around the two women as he guided them into the cinema, the door held open by a young man in a sexy sailor suit. He noticed Ursula reach down and feel the sailor's cock as she went past.

The film was due to start at five-fifteen and Scarlett led them to the middle of a row of seats, before sitting down, with Harry in the middle of them. There was far more space than usual between the rows of seats; Harry knew this to be in order to allow room for people to kneel or lay down in front of the seats to enjoy themselves.

As soon as she sat down, Ursula parted the slit in her dress as far as she could, exposing a pair of red crotchless panties underneath. She took Harry's hand and placed it on her thigh, using her hand to encourage him to stroke the soft flesh. As Ursula had gained his immediate attention, Scarlett moved her hand to his zip, sliding it down. She was delighted to find that he had arrived "commando" and easily worked his cock through the opening, lowering her mouth to his groin.

"Look what I found, Ursula," she murmured, as she opened her mouth and engulfed his nob, her tongue licking the soft, velvety flesh as one hand grabbed the base of his cock, gently stroking him.

Harry's hand had moved between Ursula's thighs, stroking her inner thigh before moving to her pussy, finding it already wet, he slipped a finger into her. As he felt Scarlett's lips close around his cock, he let out a moan.

More people started to file in for the film, a raunchy little movie called "St Methwyn's Finishing School for Girls" -- it was a few years old and as it started, Harry was surprised to see a familiar face -- Bambi was in the movie -- acting the part of the head girl.

Glancing around, Harry saw several couples getting "friendly" in their seats as the film started up. Just along the same row as they were in, a young woman was already on her knees sucking on the cock of a man old enough to be her grandfather.

As he felt Scarlett's hands tugging on his trousers, he lifted his arse off the seat, to enable her to pull them down. It wasn't long before his jacket, tie, shirt, shoes and socks had also been removed; he was naked bar his cap.

"Now then Captain, will you lay on the floor for us please?" asked Scarlett.

Removing his finger from Ursula's pussy, Harry lowered himself to the floor. Within seconds, Ursula had straddled him and was lowering her pussy onto his cock as Scarlett did likewise with his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her glistening pussy as he felt Ursula's pussy engulfing his cock. Soon the two women were riding him in synchronisation, each rising up and pushing down their pussies in time with each other. As she rode his tongue, Scarlett reached over and squeezed Ursula's breasts, her fingers pulling on the erect nipples of her lover.

The two women started to pick up speed, their pussies moving at their own paces now. Ursula bent down and bit one of Harry's nipples as she neared orgasm, her breathing becoming more ragged. Harry's face was covered in juices from Scarlett as she rubbed her pussy along his face, she seemed to enjoy rubbing her clit on his nose, which was now very wet and sticky.

Feeling himself close to orgasm, he grabbed Ursula's hips and started to ram his cock up, further into her pussy. She let out a squeal as his cock hit her cervix and then started to shudder as another orgasm hit her. She was little more than a limp body as Harry continued to pound her, his own breathing becoming heavier as his cock plunged into her depths. Then he gripped her hips even harder and pulled her down onto his cock as he erupted inside her.

Scarlett had got off and sat back down in her seat, stroking her pussy as she watched the two of them. She saw the older man and the young woman looking in their direction. They seemed to be watching the action avidly and she tried to hone in on their conversation.

"Bill, is that who I think it is?" asked the girl.

"Yes, Lily, that is the Captain. Would you like to spend some time with him? Maybe we could book an appointment?"

"Let me think about it, gramps," she said, before returning to sucking on his cock.

When she heard the word "gramps", Scarlett was both shocked and excited. She knew incest existed, of course, but she had never, to her knowledge, actually met anyone in an incestuous relationship. She watched on in interest as the young girl sucked the huge cock in front of her, wondering if they were really grandfather and granddaughter or if it was just something she called him because of his age. Her fingers moved on her pussy in time with the girls mouth, the presence of Harry and Ursula suddenly lost to her as she pictured the old man screwing his granddaughter.

"Hey, Scar -I've got him ready for you," came Ursula's voice, interrupting Scarlett's thoughts.

She turned her head to see that Ursula was giving Harry a tit wank; her huge orbs of flesh surrounding the purple head of the Captain's cock. Her breasts were covered with the shiny, slimy pre-cum as it leaked from his nob. Getting on her knees, Scarlett traced her tongue over her best friend's breasts, licking the gooey liquid off, before moving her mouth and capturing the head of his cock between her lips. She could taste Ursula's pussy on his cock and she strained to get as much of the meat into her mouth as she could.

"Do you want me to continue tit-wanking him, babe?" asked Ursula, as she saw the look of lust on Scarlett's face.

Scarlett just nodded her head, as she tried to get more of Harry's cock in her mouth. Ursula held her tits tightly together and stroked them up and down the sides of Harry's cock, her chest now covered in drool from Scarlett's mouth mixed with Harry's pre-cum. The three of them were groaning now, as Harry felt himself get close to another eruption.

"I'm close," he warned, in case Scarlett wanted to remove her mouth, but she merely nodded her head again and carried on sucking.

Ursula upped the pace of her tit-wank, wanting to watch Harry cum in Scarlett's mouth. She didn't have long to wait, as Harry gave out a long, loud groan and thrust his cock up. Scarlett took the first spray of cum into her mouth, then quickly removed his cock so that the rest of his seed sprayed her face. She was moaning in ecstasy as shot after shot of cream landed on her cheeks, her chin, her nose and her lips. When Harry finally finished spraying her, she opened her mouth again and sucked the last few drops of cum from his nob. When she released his cock, she was instantly pounced on by Ursula, who was licking all over her face, cleaning Harry's seed from everywhere she could find it.

Drained from cumming twice in such quick succession, Harry said, "Ladies -- I'm happy to stay with you and play some more -- but I need some recovery time. I think I'll watch the film for a while -- do you know the leading female is my number two on this ship? Her name is Bambi -- Bambi Allcock and she still looks as gorgeous now as she does on screen -- in fact, I think she's a bit more curvy now -- which I prefer."

The two women looked towards the screen, where Bambi was on her knees, her school blouse open, her breasts hanging loose as she gave a blow job to, what they assumed was, one of the teachers.

"Mmm -- I like the inspiration," said Ursula, "do you mind if I suck on your cock while you watch the film, Captain?"

"Be my guest, Ursula," he responded, leaning back in his spacious seat, his attention divided between watching the film and enjoying the feeling of Ursula's mouth on his cock. When Scarlett reached over and started to rub his balls, he let out a low groan.

His attention was drawn away by a gentle nudge in the ribs from Scarlett.

"Those two over there," she whispered to him, "she called him grandpa -- do you think it's real? Do the ship allow that sort of thing?"

He looked over at the older man and younger girl; she was on his lap, riding his cock, his mouth on her breasts, licking and sucking on the nipples.

"We don't look into details like that, Scarlett. We prefer not to know any personal details of relationships -- and we're at sea -- maritime law applies -- on my ship, my law applies and I, certainly, am not going to condemn any relationship between two willing people. I hope, if I ever have children, that my daughters, or granddaughters, look after me the same way."

He returned his gaze to the screen. As with most porn films, the story was loosely knitted together to lead to a lot of sex scenes. At present, it was centred on a lesbian relationship between two of the students and Harry was enjoying the sight of the two female bodies in a "69" as they licked at each other's pussies. Glancing down, he watched Ursula's head bobbing up and down on his cock, which was getting hard again. He reached over and placed his hand between Scarlett's thighs, stroking her wet pussy.

"I should be ready for you soon; if you want to ride me or for me to fuck you," he whispered.

"If I kneel on my seat, could you lick my arse Captain? I would love you to fuck my arse, if that's okay?" she responded.

"Sure, just get it nice and close to me so that I don't have to interrupt Ursula; she seems to be enjoying sucking my cock."

Scarlett got on her knees and reversed her arse towards Harry. As soon as she was close enough, he reached out and parted her arse cheeks, bending his head down and running his tongue over her anus. He soon had her wet and moved a finger to her arse, rubbing his saliva over the opening, before pressing a finger into her. She let out a loud moan which caused a few nearby heads to turn, before they all went back to their own little escapades.

"Yes, oh God yes," she cried out, as she pressed her arse back onto the finger inside her, working it deeper into her.

Harry manoeuvred his finger around inside her, doing his best to stretch her arsehole. Then he tapped Ursula on the shoulder, indicating to her to take her mouth off of his cock. He pulled his finger out of Scarlett's anus and motioned her to bend over the back of the vacant seat in front. As she stood there, Ursula crawled between her legs and began to lap at her pussy as Harry got into position behind Scarlett.

"Ursula, can you reach up and pull her arse cheeks apart for me?" he requested.

"Sure thing," said Ursula, reaching her hands up between Scarlett's thighs and pulling her cheeks as wide as she could.

Looking down, Harry spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva over the head of his cock before lining it up with the small hole that had appeared. He pressed against her anus and was pleased that he managed to work the head of his cock in quite easily.

"Fuck, yes -- give me more -- push it deeper," called out Scarlett.

As he began to push further in, Harry felt Ursula's mouth move to his balls and start to suck on them. He moved gently, for fear of hurting either of the women but Scarlett kept demanding it deeper, harder, faster. With his cock about half-way home, Harry began to fuck her arse -- with each forward push getting a bit deeper into her. Scarlett was now breathing heavily -- unable to make any noise other than an occasional grunt as Harry plundered her arse. On her knees, between Scarlett's legs, Ursula was alternating between licking Scarlett's pussy and clit and sucking on Harry's balls. Reaching around the bent over figure, Harry found and pulled on Scarlett's nipples as he fucked her, causing a high-pitched whine to escape her mouth. She was now pushing her arse back onto his cock, trying to impale herself as much as she could.