The Party Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yes," he called out, as he felt his seed shooting into her arse, gripping her hips hard as he plunged his full length into her. When he was spent, he pulled out, only for his cock to be grabbed by Ursula, who began to suck on his sticky shaft. He lowered himself to his seat, Ursula attached to him by his cock, and ran his fingers through her hair as she cleaned him up. When she had washed his cock completely, Ursula moved back to where Scarlett had stayed, bent over the back of the seat, recovering her breath. Harry was astonished to see Ursula move her mouth to Scarlett's anus and lick at the cum leaking from it; even more so, when Ursula pushed her tongue into the still gaping cavity and began to lick out his cum.

The film ended shortly afterwards and Harry stood to get dressed; the two women doing likewise. All around the cinema were naked or semi-naked bodies recovering items of clothing and putting them on. Both Scarlett and Ursula thanked him profusely for the experience and each handed him a small brown envelope, which Harry recognised as those supplied to cabins for tips to crew members. He took them both with a smile and was then handed each of their panties.

"It's traditional for the Captain to collect the panties of the women he enjoys," explained Scarlett, as a puzzled expression had crossed his face.

"Oh, right -- I hadn't been told about that," he responded, sniffing the two women's panties before placing them in his pocket, "I'll treasure these two as my first experience on this ship."

"Right, just enough time for a drink at the bar, before dinner," said Ursula.

The three of them made their way out of the cinema, Harry saying his goodbyes once they were out into the atrium. The two women made their way to the nearest bar while Harry made his way to his cabin for a quick shower before dinner. He knew that passengers had to apply to sit at his table and he had left the entertainments manager to decide who was successful each night; he had merely requested that there be at least an equal number of women as men.

Entering the restaurant, Harry made his way to the Captain's table, in the middle of the lower deck of the two that formed the restaurant. The table was for eight people and five of them were already seated, one of whom, he was delighted to see, was Gloria -- or "Mistress" as she was now to be called. The other four comprised of a middle-aged couple, say in their mid-forties, he estimated, and a younger couple, in his estimation, early thirties. As he introduced himself to them all, the final couple arrived. The woman was probably in her early to mid-fifties, the boy -- well, man I suppose -- he thought to himself -- looked about twenty or so.

Once seated, the drinks waiter came over to take drinks orders. Harry had made sure that the table would have two bottles of red wine and two of white, so the ordering was minimal as most people opted for the readily available wine. Now Harry took a little more time to check out the two women sat either side of him. It was Daphne, the forty-three-year-old partner of Steven, on his right and Samantha, the thirty-one-year-old wife of Richard, to his left. Daphne was dressed in a midnight blue dress that came to about mid-thigh when she was sitting down. As she noticed Harry checking out her legs, Daphne hitched the dress up a couple of more inches to expose more of her legs, smiling at him as she did.

He chatted to her briefly before turning his attention to Samantha -- or "Sam" -- as she insisted on being called. Her little black number left little to the imagination. Halter top, backless and low-cut, it was clear she was bra-less and her breasts filled the dress magnificently. Sitting down, her dress hid nothing from view, her stockings and suspenders were clearly visible as was the crotch of her panties; but what really caught Harry's eye were the words "Fuck me" printed in the top of each stocking. She also noticed his attention and she ran her finger along the words on her stockings as she gazed into Harry's eyes.

Recognising the invitation for what it was, Harry's hand followed hers, stroking her stockinged thigh and entering between her legs before feeling the heat emanating from her pussy.

"Can I please you before starters arrive?" she enquired, getting on her knees and crawling under the table.

Harry had whipped his cock out already by the time she arrived at his lap. She licked her hand and stroked his cock a few times, before running her tongue the length from his balls to the tip, where she opened her mouth fully to take him in. All the time, her bright blue eyes never left his, as she slowly began to work her mouth up and down his cock. It was clear to Harry that everyone at the table was enjoying the spectacle and even a few people from a couple of tables to his left were watching intently. He ran his fingers through her golden hair as she worked her magic on him; his view of her breasts from this angle was amazing and he pictured himself tit-fucking her. It wasn't very long before Sam had him on the verge of cumming -- he warned her and she asked for an empty wine glass, which she took and held in front of his cock as she stroked him to climax.

After collecting as much cum as she could, she lowered her mouth again and cleaned his nob up before releasing his cock and returning to her seat. With everyone watching, she tilted the glass to her lips and took a sip of the thick fluid. She then offered the glass around the table; the older woman was next to take a sip and Harry noticed that she insisted that her young man, Peter, also drink some. It was no surprise to him that Gloria took a sip, her eyes glowing brightly as she did so, and then the glass, now nearly empty arrived at Daphne. She turned sideways to look at Harry as she tipped the glass for the last remaining drops; then she put her finger in the glass and mopped up the cum that was clinging to the sides of it, before smearing her lips with some and sucking the rest off.

It was no surprise to Harry that not many hands were above the table; it appeared that Sam and Daphne were probably wanking their men, while Peter's hands seemed to be lost between Beth, the older woman's, thighs. His thoughts were confirmed with regard to Daphne, as she lowered her mouth to catch Steven's cum as he placed his hand on the back of her head and held her in place.

Just then starters arrived and everyone turned their attention to the food. Talk flowed freely, centring on what discoveries each couple had made on board so far. When talk turned to the Dungeon, Gloria took centre stage, explaining her role as well as where guests could locate her calendar and make individual bookings for "punishment."

Before the main course arrived, Peter and Steven exchanged seats, and Harry was well placed to see Peter stroking Daphne's thigh before his hand disappeared under her dress. Her thighs parted and she was making soft, whimpering sounds as he masturbated her pussy. Opposite them, Steven was making no attempt to disguise what was going on as he pushed his cock into the older woman, Helena's, mouth, gripping her hair and ramming his cock into her. Sam was stroking both her husband, Richard's cock and that of Harry. Her hands working in synchronisation as her eyes moved from one cock to the other, keeping a watchful eye to ensure that neither was about to cum. She then stood up and removed her panties, kneeling on her seat, she instructed Richard to fuck her mouth and Harry to fuck her pussy. They both immediately complied and Harry gasped as he felt how tight she was.

As the two men started to pound her holes, Harry reached down and pulled the halter neck over her head, releasing her bare breasts. He reached around and thumbed the nipples, feeling them grow as he touched them.

"Do whatever you want to them," instructed Richard, "she love's her nipples being teased."

Hearing that, Harry starting to pull on the nipples, then, as Sam let out a moan, he pinched them.

"Twist them, Captain -- she loves it when you do that," said Richard, as he drove his cock into her mouth.

Harry gripped her nipples hard and twisted them as he continued to pound her pussy. As he plunged his cock into her so a spray of liquid came out and Harry realised that she must have had an orgasm; the juices coated his trousers, with some wetting the lower edges of the table cloth.

As they continued to enjoy her body, the waitresses arrived with dinner; they smiled at the scene and worked around the various bodies, setting the plates down on the table. As Gloria was merely a spectator of all that was happening, she grabbed one of the topless girls and pulled her towards her, forcing her head down between her thighs.

Wanting his dinner hot, Harry picked up the pace and began to fuck Sam hard; Richard followed suit and the pair of them were ramming their cocks into her welcoming holes. Harry was first to cum, gasping as he grabbed her hips and emptied his load into her sweet pussy; not long after, Richard started to cum in her mouth. She swallowed the lot, with the exception of a couple of dribbles that leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

As they sat back in their seats, they noticed that the other couples had all finished as well, with the exception of Gloria.

When she noticed them looking at her, she said, "What? I started late! Anyway, we're almost there."

With that, she pressed the waitresses head harder against her pussy and started to rub her clit against her nose. Groaning as her climax hit, she let out a yell as the sensations spread through her body, still gripping the girl's hair and raising her pussy up and down off the seat, until her orgasm eased. She released the waitress, who rose to her feet, looking a bit flushed and returned to the kitchens.

The rest of the meal passed with somewhat less action; as if all the immediate needs and desires of the group had been sated in that one short session. There was some further swapping of seating positions as everyone got "to know" each other but nothing other than a few fumbles under the table seemed to take place.

At the end of the meal, as they relaxed with after-dinner brandies or whatever else they desired, the talk passed on to what they each had in mind for the next day. Seeing an opportunity, Gloria started to sell the delights of the dungeon, emphasising that it was not just for those into heavy bondage and sado-masochistic desires but that it was split into two sections, the lighter of which had fluffy handcuffs, feather dusters and other delights for those who just wanted some light bondage and teasing.

She seemed to get the interest of Sam and Richard, whilst Helena said that she and her "boy" might pop by -- depending on how the mood took her. His face flushed at being called her boy and he lowered his eyes to avoid anyone else's gaze.

After finishing their after-dinner drinks, they each said goodbye, though Harry did notice Richard and Steven exchange room numbers. He escorted Gloria back to the Dungeon and, on her insistence, followed her in for a guided tour.

The "Fungeon", as the lighter side was called, had a few occupants and Harry stopped briefly at a bed that had a naked man manacled hand and foot, with legs spread wide. The two very attractive young women with him walked naked around the bed, occasionally twisting his nipples, flicking his cock or generally, playfully, smacking him. Harry laughed when one of the women lowered her breast just above his mouth and as he opened to suck on her nipple, she withdrew and got the other young lady to suck on it instead.

When Gloria led Harry into the "Dungeon", he was amazed at the amount of equipment and variety of whips that lined the walls. There was only one occupant here, a middle-aged woman, chained to the wall, wearing some sort of leather corset, buckled up at the front, which left her breasts, pussy and arse exposed. Her nipples were clamped and she had a ball gag in her mouth.

"I see Fliss has left you to your own devices Rebekah, don't get up to anything naughty now, will you?" said Gloria, as she showed Harry into a small bar that led off of both the Fungeon and the Dungeon.

There were three people already in the bar; Gloria pointed out Fliss, who was in what Harry guessed was a dominatrix outfit and there was a couple sitting at a table, having a drink and looking through a leaflet of what amenities were on offer in the two rooms.

"Time for a drink Captain?" asked Gloria, as she slipped off her jacket and handed it to the bar steward, revealing her leather bra.

On hearing the word "Captain", all three of the passengers turned to look at him. Moving towards them from the bar, Fliss looked him up and down and then said, "If you ever want to lose control Captain, be someone's sub, come and find me -- I'd love to do all sorts of things to your body."

Gloria smiled at her, "From what I've seen Fliss, he is more into dishing out punishment than taking it -- but, if he ever changes his mind, I'll give him your room number."

Accepting the offer of a drink, Harry took it over to the other couple in the room and asked if they minded if he and Gloria joined them. They seemed delighted that the Captain should come and speak with them and introduced themselves as Les and Jenny. After enquiring about their first day on the cruise and whether they were enjoying themselves, Gloria led the conversation to the facilities in the Fungeon and Dungeon, trying to drum up some business.

"I am available for personal treatment or tutorials if you like," she stated, "Any piece of equipment, I can show you what to do, how to use it for the most pleasure," she paused, "and pain."

It was very noticeable that the eyes of Les lit up at the word "pain" and soon Gloria had her tablet out and was booking them in for a private session the next morning. Harry made his excuses and left and Gloria offered them a tour of the Dungeon so that Les could give consideration as to what he might like to try the next day.

Returning to his cabin, Harry used the internal communications system to contact the Bridge; he checked with Bambi that everything was okay and wished her a goodnight. He peeled his clothes off and went to bed, thinking over the events of the day and wondering what tomorrow might have in store for him.