The Party Bus - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy what?" he asked.

"Slapping Joyce on the ass. Did you enjoy it?"

Darin looked very uncomfortable. He looked down at his hands which were laying over his lap, then he turned very red.

"You don't have to answer," Karina said. "I think little Darin is answering for you."

"OK," Darin said, "I did enjoy it. I don't know why, but her screaming turned me on, especially when she kept saying that she would let all of us fuck her in the ass if we stopped."

He looked up at her and then suddenly his eyes widened. "You got off on it, too, didn't you?" he said emphatically.

Karina didn't say anything, but bobbed her head up and down to meekly indicate yes. She sat silently for a moment and then said, "This bus is weird. It is doing weird things to us."

As if in answer to her comment, the driver yelled out, "The best is yet to come. But first, Dance Time!"

The music began blaring once again and the twelve remaining couples hurried out into the center of the bus to dance. Jaylina and Joyce were moving somewhat slowly, but they were at least swaying in time to the music. Darin was usually rather shy about dancing, but he was exuberantly jumping around and bumping into everyone around him. Karina was only slightly more subdued, but her bumps were aimed primarily at Darin. Any contact with other dancers-- especially male dancers-- came from them, not her.

"Little Darin likes this dance," she said playfully.

Darin looked down at his stiff prick flopping around in time to his dancing and said, "Big Darin likes it a lot, too. ... especially when you rub your ass up against me."

He pulled Karina tight against himself and started to lift her up. She knew where this was going and normally would have fought against him fucking her in public like this, but for some reason she didn't mind. In fact, she was helping him by pulling herself up on the chrome bars and spreading her legs on either side of his waist.

Just before she let herself down, the music stopped and the driver yelled out loudly, "That's enough dancing. Time for our blowjob contest. Our reigning winners as well as our losers are automatically in the contest."

He swerved the bus right and left as if avoiding something on the road and Karina was forced to drop down next to Darin. Then the driver called out, "Darin and Karina you are at the very front position. Since Jaylina obviously can't give Joyce a blowjob, we are going to have to ask Terry and Jerry to join their team. Terry and Jaylina, you are at the very back. Jerry and Joyce, you are in position five."

Darin and Karina walked slowly up to stand alongside the driver. Terry, Jerry, Jaylina, and Joyce walked to the back of the bus.

"Ben and Wendy, position two," the driver called out and a upper middle-aged man and a barely twenty-something young woman walked up to join Darin and Karina.

"I'm Ben," he said. "And I'm Wendy, the trophy-wife-to-be," the young blonde bubbled. "At least," she continued, "I would be the trophy wife if Alice hadn't caught us in bed together at the Halloween party at their house."

"So you got kicked out of the party and ended up here," Karina said.

"Yeah," Wendy answered, "something like that."

"Center pole," the driver called out, "is Marcus and Alquina in position three and Harold and Ellen in position four."

Marcus was a very muscular man with dark curly hair. Alquina was much darker than him with very straight hair. Harold was a forty-something man. Ellen appeared to be the same age. They looked-- and sounded-- like an old married couple as they walked up to the center pole.

There were only four men and four women left sitting around on the bus. The men started at the back and the women started at the front binding the men's wrists into the restraints.

After all were in place, the driver began to explain, "This is more than a blow job contest. It isn't how fast you get the man to spurt or even how many times he spurts. The contest will be determined by how much spunk you suck out of him. Next to each pole you will find a triple shot glass that is marked for measuring. At the end of the contest you spit everything into the cup. Anything you spit out into the measuring glass counts... but only what you spit out! If he spurts on your face or body, that doesn't count. If you swallow it... well, that can't be measured. So you are to get as much out of him as you can into your mouth in six minutes... starting in one minute."

He laughed loudly and said, "That means, ladies, that you have sixty seconds to use your hands to get your man ready.

Karina looked around wildly and then reached up and stroked Darin's prick rapidly. It was already stiff and he said, "Don't take me over the top yet. I don't know if it will count."

"Don't worry," she answered. "I know the signs that you are about to cum."

Karina definitely knew the signs that Darin was close to spurting. In the sixty seconds that the other women would getting their man stiff, she brought Darin right up to the edge twice and then stopped her stroking. She had him right at the edge for a third time when the driver called out, "Begin!"

She dropped her hand and put her mouth over little Darin, who immediately spurted onto her tongue. In college, Karina had worked in a strip club to help pay tuition and part of the job required drinking with the patrons. She was a good enough dancer that she never had to do more than sit, talk, and drink, but it seemed that every one of those horny men wanted to buy her a drink and watch her drink it. So she learned to tin roof a drink, meaning that she ordered a shot of something along with a soft drink chaser of some sort. Her drink of choice was always rum. She would take a large sip of the rum, but wouldn't swallow it. Instead, she would hold it against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Then she would take a sip of her soft drink. ... Actually what she would do was to slide the mouthful of Rum back into the soft drink. The Johns didn't seem to care if she actually drank the soft drink, they only wanted to see the shot of hard liquor disappear inside her.

She used the same trick with Darin's spunk. She trapped it against the roof of her mouth with her tongue and then worked on his prick with her tightly-closed lips. Little Darin felt weird sliding against the bottom of her tongue, but she knew that this was the only way to have any appreciable amount of semen to spit into the glass at the end of the contest.

She could hear the driver chuckling softly as she worked Darin up to a second climax. Just as she felt his prick begin to twitch, she lowered her tongue and received the entire load on the top of her tongue. She felt a small amount slide down her throat, but she knew that she had trapped the majority of it against the roof of her mouth.

The driver's chuckle was getting louder. He was watching her struggle to suck Darin off while still holding the previous spurts against the roof of her mouth.

"One minute," the driver said and Karina brought her hands up and began massaging Darin's balls. One hand slipped back slightly and she began sliding her finger between Darin's asscheeks.

He lowered himself very slightly to open up his cheeks and her finger sought out his puckered hole. The driver was starting to count down, "Ten, nine, eight," when she pressed hard against Darin's rosebud and he erupted for a third time into her mouth.

Luckily, the driver yelled out, "Time!" just as Darin spurted. There was no way that Karina would have been able to tin roof the third ejaculation. She quickly grabbed the big shot glass and spit everything in her mouth down into the glass.

"Bring them forward, ladies," the driver called out, almost laughing, and the six women walked forward carrying their triple shot glasses.

"One tablespoon," the driver said as the first glass was handed to him. The following glasses were all between one and two tablespoons.

When Karina handed him her glass the driver let out a loud, "Huzzah! Huzzah! We have a winner! This is over three tablespoons!"

"But that is only five," one of the women said. "Where is the glass from Ben and Wendy?"

The ditzy blonde stepped forward and handed the driver an almost empty glass. Then she turned to face Ben who was still secured on the pole behind Darin. "I'm sorry, daddykins," she said in her high-pitched voice, "but you trained me to always swallow and I just forgot that I had to spit it back out."

"Well!" the driver chortled, "we have a very obvious winner and a very obvious loser. Wendy will be in the back with the men. Ben will remain up front here with the women."

Two of the men from the small crowd watching came forward and began strapping Ben in place. The four remaining women pulled a crying Wendy to the back of the bus and quickly tied her in place.

"This time it will be five minutes," the driver called out, "so get your paddles and get ready."

Karina grabbed one of the paddles out of the basket and stood at the front of the line. She took a quick look over her shoulder to see Darin standing first at the back of the bus.

"Begin!" the driver yelled and Karina slammed her paddle into Ben's ass. With only five women in line and five minutes to spank, she got a lot of opportunities to hear Ben scream and watch his ass turn red... and then purple. By the time the loud horns ended it, she was a sopping mess between her legs.

"I really shouldn't enjoy that so much," she muttered under her breath as she dropped the paddle into the basket.

The music blared out louder than ever before and the driver called, "Dance time!"

With only a dozen people left on the bus, there was a lot of room to dance, but even still everyone seemed to keep bumping into each other. Sometimes it was just a casual bump, but other times it appeared to be a definite attempt to rub up against each other's naked bodies. Karina was holding tight to Darin and whispered in his ear, "I really need you to fuck me."

"Funny you should say that," the driver said with a smile. "It is time for our next to the last contest. This is a fucking contest."

The music had stopped and everyone was standing around in couples.

"We have six mixed couples," he continued, "so I won't have to be issuing any strap-on equipment. But the contest is set up so that every type of couple can participate."

He laughed and said, "The rules are simple. You fuck your partner in the ass in rhythm to the dance music. If you break rhythm you are out of the contest. If either of you orgasms, you are out of the contest. Last couple standing without orgasming is the winner."

He paused and then said, "Find a spot and get ready. The contest starts when the music starts so you'd better be in place by the time the first note sounds."

The six couples spread out in the bus. Darin and Karina stayed up front next to the driver. Darin ran his fingers through Karina's slit and then spread her natural lubrication between her ass cheeks. He pushed one finger into her ass and she moaned deeply. He started pumping his finger in and out of her. Soon it was two fingers. And then three.

"I'm ready," Karina said with a husky voice and Darin slipped his prick into her ass.

They stood quietly watching the other participants. Ben was having trouble getting it up until Wendy got down on her hands and feet in front of him and wiggled her ass at him. "Fuck me in the ass, daddykins. Do it now," she pleaded.

The sight of her ass and cunt winking at him was all that was needed to bring him to attention. He stepped forward and pushed into her just in time for the music to begin.

It wasn't a dance tune. It was a military march. Darin thought he recognized it but couldn't remember the name. Its beat, however, was very evident and both he and Karina tried to keep themselves synchronized to the tempo of the march.

The first to lose control was the big, muscular man who had been acting as security for most of the contest. His petite little partner suddenly shuddered and cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass!"

Her orgasm would have been enough to take them out of the contest, but it also triggered his orgasm. He stood there thrusting weakly into her ass after he shot his load.

Ben and Wendy were next to go. Or to be more exact, Ben was. He shouted, "You have such a wonderful ass," as he bent over her and shuddered with his orgasm.

Darin didn't know the name of the other two couples. He looked over at them and wondered if he could outlast them. Then, thinking about the fact that Karina had sucked him off three times just a short while ago, he began wondering if he had to ejaculate in order to win. Maybe it would be enough if Karina got off, but she always said she hated anal and Darin wasn't sure that she would climax at all.

One of the other men groaned loudly and slumped over his partner. Evidently that triggered the woman in the other couple and she began screaming and ramming herself back against the man.

"Looks like we have our losers," the driver said loudly.

Darin turned to the sound of his announcement. When he looked back everyone was gone except for the first couple.

"Stan and Zuzanna are our losers," the driver yelled out. "And Darin and Karina are our winners."

As soon as the driver said that, Karina began pushing back almost frantically against Darin, driving his prick deep into her ass.

"It's OK," the drive said, "you deserve this one," and Darin and Karina climaxed together. Everything went dark for a moment and when Darin again opened his eyes, he and Karina were lying on the floor of the bus.

"Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself, youngsters," the driver taunted, "because you've got one last fight tonight."

The seats of the bus folded up and the brass poles retracted back up against the ceiling. "This is a double match, two against two," the driver explained. "The winner is the last one standing. If you are pinned you are out. I will be the referee."

He got up from the driver's seat and walked into the center of the bus. For the first time, Darin could see that his body was totally red except his horns, the hair on his head, and his pubic hair. His bright red prick stuck out of the black, shiny tangle of hair and hung limp down his front. It reached almost to his knees and looked like it would be massive when erect.

"The rules are simple," he said firmly. "There are no rules. Put your opponent's back against the floor for a three count and they are pinned. Understood!"

Darin and Karina both said, "Yes." Stan and Zuzanna said, "Yah."

"Then commence fighting!" the driver yelled and stepped to the side.

Stan and Zuzanna immediately closed on Karina. That seemed like a good tactical move since she appeared to be the weaker of the pair. But Karina was trained in several different defense systems and easily blocked their first attack.

Stan tried to take her down, but she brushed him to the side. That left Zuzanna open for Darren. He was normally hesitant to hit a lady, but after all the weird shit on this bus he didn't care who or what she was. He slammed into her hard from the side and took her down.

She gave a big "oomph!" as her back hit the floor but Darren wasn't able to pin her shoulders down. She was trying desperately to squirm out from under him and he was trying desperately to push her shoulders to the floor. She spread her legs wide and kicked hard, arching her back. It would have brought her totally off the floor if Darren hadn't been laying over her.

They lay still for a moment then Darren could feel her tensing her body to repeat the move and suddenly had an idea. He let her do her wide kick, but as she came up off the floor, he jammed one hand all the way into her cunt and pushed hard with his forearm across her shoulders. She rocked up and back. Her shoulders were on the ground. Now if he could just hold her there while the driver slapped the floor three times.

"Pinned!" the driver finally yelled and Darren jumped up and ran over to Karina. Her defensive moves were keeping Stan busy, but there was no way she was going to be able to take him down. He didn't see Darren coming up behind him so he gestured to Karina by tapping his knees and then putting his arms across his own shoulders. Then he held up his hand with three fingers raised.

He held it up again with two fingers. And then with one finger. And then he threw himself sideways against Stans legs right at the knees. At the same time, Karina launched herself at him with her knees brought up so that as he fell she rode him down with her knees on his shoulder and her hands against the base of his neck.

Stan made a loud sound and then lay still. The driver smacked the floor three times and then said, "We have a winner!"

"So what did we win?" Darren asked.

"You will see that shortly," the driver said. "This Halloween Party Bus is a little diversion of mine. It rides around the world every year on Halloween as midnight goes around the world."

"How did we get here?" Darren and Karina asked together.

"Simple," he said with a smile. "You died making love on Halloween night." He shrugged and said, "Oh, I don't get everyone who does that. Only those who are sneaking around or cheating or otherwise breaking the rules."

"Like fucking on Astra's balcony," Karina said.

"Exactly," he said with a big smile. "But you won."

He pointed to Stan and Zuzanna and said, "And they lost. So they will be coming with me back to the bus barn."

"What about the others?" Karina asked.

"They will be here next year..." he answered, "and the next... and the next until they are either a final winner or a final loser."

The bus starting getting darker and darker and Darren's body was suddenly full of pain. Someone was shining a light in his eyes. "This one's alive!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"So is this one!" another voice called out.

"How in the hell?!" a deeper, louder voice said.

"We'll figure that out later," the man who was with Darren said. "For now let's transport them to the hospital.

Darren had six broken ribs, a broken arm, and two bones broken in his right foot. Karina had a broken arm and a broken leg. According to the final report, they survived because the building that Astra lives in is set back every three stories in the front forming large balconies like Astra's place. There are large awnings over the private balconies so people on the floors above can't see what is going on down below them.

Darren had evidently set Karina up on the balcony railing so he could enter her, but something happened and they tumbled over the railing. They both fell three stories and landed on a heavy-duty awning that broke their fall-- more or less-- but they slid off of that awning and fell another three stories to another awning... and then another... and another... and another... and another... and then two stories onto the awning over the doors of the building.

At the hospital, as the inspector was explaining to Karina and Darren what had happened, he concluded with. "That is what we think happened, to the best of our reckoning. But there were a thousand things that could have gone wrong. I really can't say why the Hell you both aren't dead."

A loud voice from the hallway boomed out, "Exactly!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12