The Party Candidate

Story Info
A one shot about BDSM and, more specifically, non consent.
923 words
3.42
19k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was taken, I had become an It. He never trained me, not in the way you would presume someone would train a slave. He just put me to work. It had been some time since I was taken to His place. I hadn't seen a calendar or a clock, but it felt like a few months, maybe half a year. Non-regular feedings and almost constant darkness screws with your sense of time. All I knew was I was His, and I wasn't going anywhere without His permission. And given that He hasn't spoken to me since the first day, that wasn't happening any time soon. "Boy, behave, or be punished." were His only words to me, after that all communication came from a cattle prod. And I just did whatever I could to make sure the wrong end of that cattle prod didn't touch me.

I knew I was in for a big night. I woke to Him pulling me out of storage and pushing the plastic tip of an enema bulb in my ass. This wasn't what was unusual. It was the second, third and fourth bulb full of soapy water. He usually cleaned me out before and after use, but the extra cleaning beforehand meant one of two things: heavy use or deep use. Hell, maybe both. Afterwards, He took me to another room, I kept my head down. If I didn't keep my head down, it was an immediate shock from his mouthpiece. Sitting me on plastic sheeting in the corner of the room, He secures a harness around my chest. He hooks my arms under my knees, then ties my wrists behind my head. He runs another length of rope through the rings on the back of the harness. Then, using a cinch, He starts to raise me off the ground. Next to my naked body, He places a side table with a few bottles of lube and toys of all assorted sizes. He lightly lubes a butt plug, pushing it easily inside of me, then He turns the light off and leaves. My only break with my already aching body.

With what felt like hours later, the room came alive. They entered and picked up drinks at the bar, and spoke amongst themselves. And I, of course, was ignored. I was nothing but an ornament until He said otherwise. I heard Him clear His throat as He enters the room again. He's somebody that you'd think was so utterly normal if you met Him. I know I did. It was my first day of volunteering when He saw me. His voice boomed across the room "Remember me when you vote for the next party candidate!" then, as He raises His glass, a cheer takes over the room. He gestures towards me casually with a nod and a half smile. It doesn't start immediately. They know they have time. I keep my eyes down, giving me the unfortunate view of my limp cock and my plugged ass. The head down rule was to make sure I was reminded of his power over me, especially in this position. Until he releases me, my ass will be destroyed and I will watch it happen, intimately.

A hand pulls the base of the plug, sliding it out of me. And it starts. They grip my thighs like handlebars, making me fuck myself on their cocks. One, two, three, five, ten, fifteen, thirty fucks later and it was only halfway through the night. Only three men were left at the party, not including Him, who was watching from the bar. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the cattle prod in his hand. Eyes down and keep quiet, I reminded myself. Any noise, even a slight weep or moan, would be a shock. I was nothing but a living, breathing fleshlight. I'm a hole; and right now, that hole was a raw shade of red and dripping cum onto the floor.

One of the men looks over the toys He left beside me. No one had touched them yet. He picks up a Rambone, a mammoth of a sex toy. It was easily three times as thick as my cock, and four times the length. Just breathe, I thought. Just breathe and you can get through this. The man lubes the toy and presses the tip against my ass. I feel His eyes on me. The man pushes it inside straight to the hilt with minimal effort. All the men start to laugh as the one in front of me uses the Rambone to fuck my hole with ease. I start to sob. Being ignored and used was something I could deal with. But the humiliation was not, the realisation that even if I got out of here, my body was so fucked up that it could take this mammoth toy without an ounce of pain. And in that moment, I realised that pain was something I would have. The cattle prod presses against the middle of my back, my body jolts with the harsh shock. I clench my teeth and stifle a cry.

The Rambone is pulled harshly from me. I watch the two other men stand in front of me and pull up their sleeves. One of them easily pushes their fist inside me, then the other pushes his in too. Taking a few moments to ease it inside. They laugh again and I bite the inside of my cheeks. I let the shame wash over me.