The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is pretty fucking amazing" Andrea said. She summarized their conversation.

"Well, this is sounding good" Natalie repeated.

They spent another hour at the bar talking, though Andrea's mind was elsewhere. She was reliving the time spent with Alessandro, the way he looked, hearing his voice in her head, remembering how his body felt next to hers for that one moment, and wanting nothing more than to see him again. "The things I would do to you, no one else could." Wow. For once the reality matched her fantasy; she found him to be everything she imagined and more.

Eventually they went back inside, met up with some of Natalie's friends. Andrea kept looking around for Alessandro but didn't see him. She started thinking he might have left. She imagined that he probably had conversations like they did all the time, whereas for her it was a once in a lifetime event.

The crowd started thinning around 2 a.m. Andrea went up to one of the bars for one last drink. As she was waiting to be served, she felt someone's arm around her waist and before she could turn around she heard Alessandro's voice.

"I'm so glad you are still here" he said.

Andrea was thrilled. She didn't want to let on how excited she was to feel him close to her again, but the drinks and high emotions of the evening got the best of her.

"I wish I could spend the whole night with you" she admitted, looking into his eyes. She then quickly turned and grabbed her drink from the bar. When she dared to look at Alessandro again, she saw that he was smiling at her.

"Come to my house then" he said. "Bring Natalie, a few of my friends will be there too. The night is young!"

"I would love that" Andrea replied. She couldn't tell if this was a casual invitation or something more but she knew that this was the most exciting evening of her life regardless. "Let me ask Natalie" she said.

"She's right there, I'll get her." Alessandro pointed towards the end of the bar and started waving to get Natalie's attention who now walked over.

"I've asked Andrea to come to my house, are you up for it? It'll just be a few people hanging out."

Natalie's face betrayed her surprise, but her answer was delivered casually, as if she knew all along this is what would happen.

"Well, sure, that would be great."

"Excellent" Alessandro said happily. "here's the address"--he handed Natalie a card, "it's about half an hour from here. We're leaving now but whenever you get there is fine."

He then looked over at Andrea who was smiling, but felt unable to speak. "See you soon" he said and then leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. His lips were wet and soft and she felt her cheek trembling under his kiss.

And then he was gone.

"How about that?" Natalie said. "He must like you, I don't think he invites that many people to his house."

"Are you crazy? I can't believe this is happening" Andrea replied.

"I know right? This is insane" Natalie agreed.

"I am seriously freaking out here. You really think he likes me?" Andrea asked like a school girl passing notes in study hall.

"I don't know, but I mean clearly he at least wants to spend more time with you."

"What do you think will happen tonight?"

"Okay, listen, you have to pull it together. We're gonna go, and have a great time whatever happens" Natalie advised. "And maybe you'll even get to sleep with him" she added, laughing.

"This is nuts, I can't do that. I just met him."

"Seriously? After lusting for him all these years, making me listen to his songs to the point that I even know them by heart? Just fucking go for it, stop over thinking this. Come on, let's get going."

"Wait, let me finish my drink."

"You can drink more later, you don't want to act like an idiot."

Andrea saw the wisdom in this so she took one last (big) sip and followed Natalie out of the bar. Their car was waiting outside (Natalie insisted on having a driver for these parties). They got in and Natalie gave him the address. They were on their way. Both Andrea and Natalie were quiet, once in a while looking at each other and laughing. Eventually Natalie started talking.

"There better be some hot guys there to keep me busy while you and Alessandro do your thing" she joked.

"Do our thing? Oh my God, can this really be happening? He was so amazing at the bar, I mean, a really cool interesting person, you know."

"I know, I've always liked him. He's one of these people who somehow managed to have this crazy life without becoming crazy."

"Is he usually so flirtatious?"

"I don't know really, I mean he's never been that way with me, but who knows?"

A brief pause and then Natalie became serious.

"But listen, you are a good friend and I know right now this is all so exciting and I'm excited for you. But please be careful."

"Weren't you just telling me to go with it?" Andrea shot back.

"Well, yes, of course, have the best fucking night of your life. But you're crazy about him and I can see that meeting him has only made it worse. You could get seriously hurt here" Natalie continued.

"Well, there is no turning back now."

"I know, just try to keep your wits about you. You really don't know him at all even though you feel like you do because he's been your fantasy for so long."

"For all I know, this was an invitation to hang out, not sex" Andrea suggested.

"Either way, I'm sure he can turn on the charm and I think you should keep that in mind."

Somehow Andrea would have preferred that they could've kept giggling like little girls instead of having this now serious conversation. She knew Natalie was right of course.

"I hear what you're saying. But come on, this is so fucking exciting, I got to talk to him, now we're going to his house, and who knows about the rest of it, but still, I am jumping out of my skin!"

"I know, I know. This is pretty great" Natalie admitted. "Who knows, maybe you two will fall madly in love and then that will be a story for the books."

Indeed, Andrea thought. She always imagined that meeting Alessandro would be exciting but disappointing, for what real person could compete with her fantasy? But now she wasn't so sure. He was all those things she imagined (charming, gorgeous, funny) but he was also someone that she didn't know, someone interesting and perhaps self-conscious, someone she absolutely wanted to know better.

"How much longer you think?" she asked Natalie.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure we are here."

"Oh my God, already?" Andrea asked. She looked outside and could see Natalie was right. They were stopped at a security gate. The driver talked to the guard for a minute, then drove on. A few minutes later, the car had pulled into a long circular driveway in front of what looked like a very nice but unassuming house, which reminded Andrea of Spanish architecture.

They got out of the car and looked around. Just then, an absolutely stunning young woman came out and started walking towards another car. She saw Natalie and Andrea and smiled.

"Are you friends of Alessandro's from the club tonight?"

"Yes" Natalie answered.

"Just go in, straight through, they're all out back on the deck."

"Thanks" Andrea replied.

She and Natalie walked into Alessandro's house. Another moment I never thought I'd live to see, Andrea thought. As soon as they stepped into the foyer, she heard voices from outside. She so wanted to stay a bit, take a peek at Alessandro's private world, but Natalie forged ahead.

They walked through the foyer and living room and saw the open French doors leading onto the deck. The lights were dim but Andrea could see about ten people, sitting around in an assortment of chairs, laughing. She didn't see Alessandro right away. As they walked out, Natalie said "Hola everyone" and people greeted them back. Out of the corner of her eye, Andrea saw Alessandro get up from a distant chair where he had apparently been talking to a woman Andrea had seen him leaving the bar with. She felt her stomach turn.

"You've made it" he said happily. He went around introducing them, then pointed at the woman and said "And that's Carolina, my sister, who is here visiting from Spain". Andrea was so relieved, she wanted to hug Carolina but limited herself to a big smile.

She noticed Alessandro had changed, he was now wearing just his T-shirt and a pair of knee length blue shorts, no shoes. She also noticed the ocean, even closer here than at the club. You could walk off the deck and onto the beach, which was dark and deserted. The moon was here too and Andrea thought she could spend a lifetime just on this deck.

Alessandro offered them seats and gave them drinks. He pulled a chair next to Andrea, while Natalie had already started flirting with the man sitting across from her. Andrea gathered that she had met him before, he was also a book agent. Alessandro and Andrea listened in the exchange though truth be told, Andrea could only focus on Alessandro's body close to her. She felt a strong sexual charge between them and wondered if he felt it too. As the conversation continued, she lost herself more and more in thoughts of what it might feel like to kiss Alessandro, so much so that she was startled when she felt him touching her hair, just a little, running his fingers across a few strands. She turned her head and looked at him.

"Let's take a walk" he said. His eyes were filled with lust, there was no doubt about it.

Oh Jesus, Andrea thought. This is real.

"Okay" she smiled.

They both got up and Alessandro announced "We'll be back." Natalie gave Andrea a wide eyed look and nodded.

Alessandro headed for the steps that led down to the beach. Andrea stopped briefly to take off her shoes, feeling a great sense of relief as her feet were freed from the very beautiful but tight high heels she was wearing. At the same time, she felt oddly naked and exposed without them. She felt the cold sand under her heels and shivered.

"Are you cold?" Alessandro asked, concerned.

"Just a little" she replied.

"Well, you really aren't wearing that much" he joked.

Andrea looked down. She had on a black low-cut dress that hugged her body to below the knee, made of silk. It was flimsy indeed. Her nipples were clearly visible through the soft fabric (she wasn't wearing a bra), and she blushed.

"Let me get my jacket for you." Alessandro walked back up past her and into the house. As she was standing all alone waiting for him, she felt cold but wasn't sure if it was the sand and the ocean breeze or her own anxious anticipation. She took a few deep breaths and tried to relax.

Alessandro returned with the black jacket he had been wearing and a blanket. He put the jacket around her shoulders and she could smell him now all around her--it was wonderful. He led the way, towards the water and to the right. They walked in silence for a few minutes, and soon the voices on the deck could barely be heard. All that was left was night, and sand, and water, and the silver moon.

"I am so glad you are here tonight" Alessandro finally broke the silence.

"Me too" Andrea answered honestly.

She loved the sand under her feet, the warmth of his jacket on her, the sound of his voice, his dark features, everything about him really.

"How long have you lived in this house?" she attempted to start a conversation.

"Oh, a long time. Over ten years."

"It really is an amazing place. I love the ocean."

"Yeah, it's incredible. I am so lucky. I love going out on my boat and just being able to get away from it all."

"I know what you mean". Andrea imagined a lazy afternoon out on the water with him.

"Want to sit here?" Alessandro asked.

They were pretty far now, the lights of his house could barely be seen in the distance and there were no other houses around.

"Sure" Andrea answered.

Alessandro laid down the blanket. Andrea wondered how she might sit in such a way as to not expose her legs completely but as she watched him sit and then look up at her, she thought, fuck it, whatever will be will be. She sat next to him on the blanket. Her dress was now pulled up almost all the way as she had feared.

They sat next to each other watching the waves. Andrea's heart was racing. Then Alessandro lowered his eyes and looked at her legs, white in the moonlight and well shaped. Without a word, he started caressing the outside of her left leg, closest to him. His hand was tentative and gentle, just the slightest touch.

"Your skin is so soft" he said.

Andrea thought again, this is really happening. I am really here with Alessandro. His fingers on her leg felt intensely erotic and she felt her entire body begin to throb.

"Your hand feels divine" she answered. She watched him touching her, seeing his profile, his strong arm, long fingers, and wanted to jump into his arms.

He turned his head and looked into her eyes. He took his hands off her leg and began playing with her hair. She felt herself sinking into his dark eyes, eyes that seemed to look deep into her, as if he were searching for her very essence.

And then he said, "You are so fucking beautiful". She couldn't help but smile, so happy and amazed at the same time.

He leaned in and kissed her. When their lips met, Andrea closed her eyes and felt exhilarated beyond anything she could have imagined. His lips tasted sweet and they explored hers slowly, as if he wanted to savor every moment. It was both romantic and lustful. As the passion they felt increased, he started kissing her more aggressively, though still holding back. He entered her mouth with his tongue and Andrea responded by sucking gently, matching his movements. But her desire for him was too much to bear, and soon she started kissing him like she had never kissed a man before. She cradled his head in her hands and devoured his mouth, didn't even notice when he slid the jacket off her shoulders. He was pleased by her excitement and kissed her back, until they were both out of breath. His right arm was now holding her close and they sat there momentarily, Andrea taking in every detail of his gorgeous face, Alessandro enjoying her take such pleasure in him.

She let go of his head and laid on her back on the blanket, without breaking eye contact. She beckoned him to her with her eyes. Alessandro climbed on top of her, letting his weight rest on her body. She felt the hardness of his sex through her dress, the heaviness of his body against her, his amazing eyes still looking into hers. He leaned down and began to kiss her again, this time without any of the earlier hesitation or patience. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he opened her mouth with his, found her tongue and licked, then took it deeply into his mouth, his lips glued to hers. Andrea had never thought a kiss alone could be so erotic, she felt her entire body become his, wanting him beyond any reason.

They kissed and kissed, taking turns giving and receiving, entering and being entered, until they were both out of breath again. Andrea felt flushed and hungry for more.

"Take off your shirt" she requested.

Alessandro obeyed. Holy fucking shit, Andrea thought. His upper body was lean, with well-defined muscles, not much chest hair. His nipples were perfectly shaped. He looked like he just walked out of a photo shoot. In the moonlight, Andrea wondered if this was all a dream.

"You like what you see?" he asked, with that same trace of self-consciousness in his voice she had sensed earlier. Damn, Andrea thought, does he really not know how amazing he looks?

"Oh yes" she assured him.

"Me too" he said as he looked at Andrea's reclining body. Her long legs were almost entirely exposed and he could just see a hint of her panties. Her breasts were bouncing a little with each breath she took, nipples clearly visible.

Alessandro bent down and reached under Andrea's dress, then removed her panties, and threw them to the side. Oh my God, she thought, I am really going to fuck Alessandro Suarez. Any doubts she might have had about this were long gone, as her body demanded to be possessed by Alessandro. Her pussy, already wet and now exposed, trembled. He came back on top of her, this time holding himself up by his hands, taking a closer look at her breasts. Andrea started playing with his nipples, using her fingers to caress them, then grabbed his chest muscles with her hands. Alessandro threw his head back and moaned. She became bolder, pinched his nipples hard. Alessandro abruptly looked down and into her eyes, with an expression that made her picture a burning fire. Without a word, he leaned down and started kissing her ferociously. He lowered his body onto hers and let her feel him hard as a rock against her pelvis. Her breasts were pressed against his chest and she could feel him getting even harder somehow. Andrea would have moaned if she could have, but Alessandro's tongue was deep inside her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his back, feeling his tense body, and dug her nails into his skin.

When he had enough of her mouth, he sat up a little and looked into her eyes again. The fire she saw earlier was positively a blaze now and she felt scorched by his gaze. He slid down her shoulder straps brusquely, using both of his hands. Instantly Andrea's breasts were freed--the silk dress was hardly a match for Alessandro's desire. She watched the admiring look in his eyes and felt sexier than ever.

Alessandro leaned down and started sucking on her left nipple. The sensation was intense. She could feel that her wet pussy was screaming for attention. She arched her back and felt him take as much of her breast in his mouth as he could, sucking even harder on her nipple, a divine combination of pain and pleasure. She let out a soft scream. He then moved on to the right breast with his mouth, his left hand taking over on the left. He pinched her left nipple while repeating the same forceful sucking on her right. Andrea thought there was a distinct possibility she might have an orgasm soon.

As if he knew this, Alessandro reached down with his right hand and started exploring the lips of her sex, gliding easily all around as she was so wet. His fingers were gentle but determined, to touch every part of her, to make her surrender completely to him. Andrea felt she was no longer on a beach but rather in another reality, one in which only the two of them existed. He was still abusing her left breast with his hand, and her right with his mouth. He then shoved two fingers deep inside of her and Andrea screamed, louder now. She forgot to worry about being heard, or about anything else for that matter. His thumb found her clit and started rubbing. If she thought she had wanted him before, now she was absolutely desperate. Each touch of his thumb brought on waves of pleasure, her body started to shake. He was pleasuring her with his hand, his mouth, his fingers--fuck me, Andrea thought, the man is gifted!

She felt her orgasm begin in some deep recess of her body and moaned loudly. Alessandro released her right breast from his mouth so he could watch her come. She felt her vagina tighten around his fingers, and rode the long and relentless course of her climax through her pussy, her breasts, her pelvis, all the way down to the tips of her fingers and toes. The whole time being penetrated by Alessandro's gaze, unable to even close her eyes. Her ears started ringing.

When she finally finished, he took his hands away. Andrea lay there looking at him, her pussy throbbing, her heart pounding, her breath starting to slow down at last. So gorgeous, she thought.

"I want to fuck you right here right now" Alessandro said to her.

"I want you to" Andrea replied.

"You are so fucking beautiful" he repeated.

He got up and took off his shorts. The sight of his hard cock brought to this state by her made Andrea wet all over again. Her heart was beating so loudly, she feared it would explode. She sighed. He climbed on top of her again and she let him spread her legs. She felt his hard cock against her and sighed again. And then he penetrated her, slowly and deeply, in one sensual movement that made her moan with pleasure. The feeling of his cock entering her was delicious, every fiber of her body alive and tingling.