The Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob as Nancy still helping Buzz the day after the party.
11.2k words
4.63
55.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the front door open. My eyes slowly opened as I woke up and tried to remember where I was. Turning over onto my back, it dawn on me that I was still in the hotel room. Buzz was still asleep. Glancing over at the clock, it read seven thirty.

I instantly was reminded of the night before with the soreness of my ass.

"Wake up you sleepy heads!"

It was Mrs. Markus. What the hell was she doing here? I was so embarrassed as she smiled at me in bed with Buzz.

"Did you have a nice sleep Nancy?"

She then turned to Buzz.

"Buzz, wake up! You have to get to the golf course. The bus is leaving in 25 minutes."

Buzz jumped up, quickly covering himself with a towel and not even looking at me, rushed off to the washroom. I looked back at Mrs. Markus.

"It's not what you think." I said blushing

"Just look at you for god sakes" She said walking up to the edge of the bed." You look terrible... What were you thinking?"

I just looked at her dumb founded. I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. I was more worried about her finding out that Buzz and I had sex...

"You just can't drink and party late and expect to wake up fresh for your husband. That's so very important Nancy. You always have to look the best you can day and night for any man." she said as she whipped the sheets off of me." Now get up!"

"Please Mrs. Markus; give me something to cover up with for god sakes."

She wasn't even listening to me as she saw something fly up off the bed from her pulling the sheets back.

"What's this? She said as she bent down and picked up the empty condom package from the floor. She looked at it for a second." You didn't?"

I swallowed a little." It's not what you think Mrs. Markus. It was...um...like an experiment. I was thinking that, um,,,I, um,,should know."

I didn't know what else to say. She's not going to understand anything I tell her anyways. She doesn't know the whole story about what happen at the party with Harry and me.

I slid out of the bed away from her, looking around for something to wear.

"I can believe you gave it away that easy Nancy. To let him have you on the first night, it's shameful."

Buzz's shirt that he was wearing at the party was lying over a chair. I quickly grabbed it and slipped it on. It was way too big as it fell below my thighs. I closed the front of the shirt together.

"But Mrs., Markus, you don't understand."

She shook her head in disgust.

"Anyways, we have to get you ready for the ladies gathering this morning. I brought some things for you. I'm telling you Nancy, you're going to owe me big time for doing all of this for you."

Mrs. Markus waved the bed sheet up in the air, letting it float back down, and then straightening it out.

"Ok, come over and sit down on the edge of the bed. I have to explain a few things to you before we get started young lady."

I moved slowly from around the bed to where she was standing and sat down. She reached down and held my face gently in her hands.

Nancy, I don't want you to think that I'm picking on you. I just want to see you be the girl of Buzz's dreams. You want that too don't you?"

What was it she wanted me to say? This was so weird, it's like she thought this was going to be a permanent thing. My mind drifted. How did she know about the ladies gathering anyways?

"Yes ma'am, but I really think,"

"Shush, just listen. Now when Buzz finishes up in the bathroom, I want you to go in and freshen up while he's getting dressed. It's so important to be pretty for him when he leaves. You always have to make a man feel wanted and appreciated and we girls do that with our beauty. Then you can always be sure he'll come home. That's so important."

"Yes ma'am but why can't he just stay with me?"

"Shush I said. I'm just not only talking about today silly. I'm saying everyday we do that."

Just then Buzz came into the bedroom wearing a towel around his waist." What are you two talking about?"

"Oh nothing Buzz, just a little girl talk." Mrs. Markus said giving me a wink.

Buzz walked right over to his suitcase and took out a pair of shorts and golf shirt.

"Ok Nancy, off you go. I'll see you in a few minutes." She smiled as she patted my knees with both of her hands.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, passing Buzz as he pulled up his boxers. My eyes drifted over to him for just a second. I was overwhelmed with guilt for some reason and wanted him to say something to me. It just felt strange to me that he hasn't said boo since he fucked my ass. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal to him but it was too me. What if he thought I wasn't very good? He would tell me wouldn't he? Why doesn't he say something? Even a good morning would help.

As I stood looking in the mirror in the bathroom I could see what Mrs. Markus meant. My eyes were really puffy and my lipstick and mascara smeared. She was right in saying I should look better. I wouldn't want to wake up to a girl looking like me if I was a guy. I shook my head a little,,,"What I'm I saying? I am a guy"

I scrubbed my face, taking off all of the old make-up. I didn't have much time so I quickly applied some eye shadow and mascara. Holding my hand steady, I traced my lips with my rouge lipstick."

"Good enough" I said to myself as I picked up a brush and ran it over my hair, making it look nice again.

When I walked out to the bedroom, Buzz was collecting his wallet and things.

"Well I got to go. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but you two have a good time." Buzz said as he moved quickly by me to the front door.

Mrs. Markus made a face at me to follow him. I blushed slightly and went after him.

"Um Buzz, I just wanted to tell you good-bye and have a nice time."

I felt like Mrs. Markus was watching my every move. I looked up at Buzz as his eyes met mine. He smiled slightly.

I quickly whispered "We need to talk."

"Gee Nancy, that's nice of you. I hope you have a nice time today as well." Buzz reached his hand out and took mine, pulling me close too him.

He bent down to my ear and whispered." If it's about us fucking last night, don't worry, you'll get better...

What an insensitive jerk I said to myself. I was so embarrassed knowing Mrs. Markus was watching and probably listening. I was dumbfounded and not sure what to do or say as he walked down the hall to the elevators.

I slowly shut the door

"Oh sweetheart." She said softly

She came up to me and gave me a motherly hug.

"He didn't mean anything by that Nancy. He didn't realize he was saying something hurtful."

"Thanks Mrs. Markus. I guess we all have a lot on our minds."

"I saw the condom Nancy and I know that it broke."

She looked at me with great concern.

"It's no wonder you were a little taken back from all of this. Don't worry honey, all of us girls go through the same thing when a man invades our bodies for the first time..."

I just stood with her as she held me. It was nice that she understood what I was feeling.

"Poor baby, don't you worry. We're going to get you all prettied up and have a great time today. You'll forget all about it. You'll see." She smiled as she pushed softly away from me and taking me by the hand.

"You go take a shower and I'll get things set up out here. Make sure you clean everything Nancy. And I mean everything"

Mrs. Markus said letting go of my hand and giving me a wink.

I walked to the bathroom unbuttoning Buzz's shirt and dropping it to the floor.

Turning on the shower, I stood inside. It felt so refreshing as the water fell over me. I just shut my eyes for a while before I scrubbed off the rest of my make-up. I lathered up a bar of scented soap and wash myself all over. I was still a little tender as I slid the bar of soap between the cheeks of my ass.

I thought about being fucked in the ass again. I would have thought it would have hurt worse then what it did. I was really quite surprised that it didn't.

"Are you almost done in there?" Mrs. Markus yelled through the door.

"In another minute" I said standing there as the water rinses me off.

"Wrap yourself up in a towel and come to the bedroom. You're taking far too long"

I turned off the shower and stepped out. After completely drying myself, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the bedroom.

Mrs. Markus had made a make-shift make-up table with a chair sitting in front of the table.

"Come on Nancy, We don't have time to waste. Now come over here and sit down."

"Yes Ma'am." I said walking over to her, then sitting down in the chair.

"This is so fun making you pretty Nancy. Women would die to have skin like yours."

I just sat there as she would instruct me to move my head one way then other, tilting my face with her finger tips under my chin as she lightly applied my make-up.

"I think a touch of the peach eye shadow will work for you today. Don't you think?"

I just nodded slightly as she started her magic on me.

"I noticed you did such a good job putting it on this morning. You looked very refresh and natural. Perfect considering you didn't have much time. Are you sure you have never done this before? Mrs. Markus laughed as she feathered some blush on my cheeks.

"You know Nancy; I was quite surprised that Buzz chose such a petite girl like you. I'm so happy he did though. You two have been such close friends for so long."

There she goes with her babbling again I thought to myself. What the hell is she talking about now? Buzz choosing me, what's that all about?

"Um, Mrs. Markus, I'm really not sure if I can pull this off, I mean with all the ladies today, I'm sure they might get suspicious, especially in the day time."

"Oh don't be silly. Now I don't want to hear that kind of talk any more. You have to have confidence Nancy. Confidence being the girl you can be."

Mrs. Markus finished my make-up and lightly sprayed some perfume on me.

"I don't know Mrs. Markus, all of this is happening so fast. I really wasn't prepared to do all of this. You know, first the party and now I have to go to some women's gathering."

Mrs. Markus walked over to her purse and brought it back to me.

"This is what I take whenever I get a little over anxious and somewhat confused about things. My doctor prescribed these for me for occasions just like these.

She opened her purse and pick out a prescription bottle.

"Just take two of these and you'll feel fine. I call them my "Happy Pills. She giggled."

"Why not, what do I have to loose." I said holding my palm out and then tossing the pills in my mouth.

"Will you stop it already? Now go over there and start getting dressed. I have picked out some really nice and casual things for you to wear."

I could hear the tone in Mrs. Markus voice that she was getting annoyed with me and that I better just shut up and go get dressed. She had laid the clothes out while I was showering.

Dainty black lace panties with a matching bra laid on the bed neatly. A black pleated skirt and a white blouse lay beside them. I hesitated slightly, feeling somewhat embarrassed with her watching me before I slipped on the panties.

"You better hurry it up, we have to get going."

Not answering back, I quickly picked up the skirt and wiggle it up my legs, zipping it up the back. I was truly amazed how well it seemed to fit. Picking up the bra, I placed at around my waist and fasten it before I swung it around and pulled it up, something I seen my mom and sisters do to get their bras on.

"Just like you were doing it for years Nancy "Mrs. Markus said with a smirked tossing me the stuffing for the bra.

I blushed slightly as I packed the stuffing in the cups of the bra. I slipped the blouse on before reaching down and picking up the nylons. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I rolled them into a donut then pulled them up my legs.

"You should see yourself. You're such a natural at getting dressed. Are you sure you never done this before sweetheart?

I just ignored her, thinking to myself "What's the big deal; you roll them in a donut and stick your toes in."

Finishing each leg, I stood up off the bed and smoothed out my skirt, then slip my heels on."

"Well, I guess I'm ready. Do I look alright Mrs. Markus?"

"You look just fine Nancy, except for one thing."

She walked over to me and pulled my skirt higher on my waist.

"Your waist line should be a few inches above your belly button Nancy. It accents your hips more and makes you look so feminine.

She suddenly slipped her hand under my skirt and rubbed the front of my panties.

Don't worry Hon, just checking to see if you're showing, but I guess we really don't have to worry about that little thing though, do we?

She smiled, pulling her hand away. Her remark didn't even bother me anymore. I was getting use to her little sly remarks.

This feels odd Mrs. Markus. My skirt feels so high around my waist. I looked down; my skirt was pulled higher on my thighs, making my legs look long and sexy...

"You're going to have to remember to keep your legs together Nancy. Modesty is the best policy". She giggled as she looked at me" And by the way, I placed a set of cute earrings and little matching necklace next to your purse."

I walked over to the bar where I left my purse. Putting my earrings on, I started to think.

I sure wished Buzz was here right now. We really need to talk about all of this. I know its worth seventy –five thousand to me but this is really getting out of hand. Maybe there's another way out of doing all of this.

I fastened the necklace and picked up my purse.

"All set?" Mrs. Markus said as she walked over to the door.

"Ready" I smiled, feeling somewhat nervous about going to this gathering.

"You look very pretty Nancy. I'm so proud of you. Everything is going to be just fine."

We both walked towards the elevator with our heels clicking together. Mrs. Markus was making small talk as the elevator doors opened. I wasn't even sure what she was saying as we both walked to the back of the elevator.

Looking out into the atrium, the elevator started to move slowly downward.

"Isn't it just beautiful Nancy? I just love this hotel.

"Yes, I have never been in such a place before, very high society." I added.

"Oh Nancy,,, look at those two guys coming in from outside, with the tennis rackets."

I look down to where she was pointing and notice two average age guys walking in together side by side. Their shirts were wet with sweat and hair slightly messed up.

"Which one would you choose Nancy?"

"Excuse me? I said as we both stared down at them as they kept walking through the atrium and with our elevator still slowly moving down.

"Which one would you choose if you had to pick one? You know what I mean; Say you only could choose one of those guys to spend the night with. Which one would you pick?" Mrs. Markus half whispered to me.

That's a tough question Mrs. Markus. I mean, to ask me something like that when you know that my heart belongs to Buzz and if I couldn't have him I would just rather die."

She turned her head and looked at me, then I at her. There was just a bit of silence then we both burst out in laughter.

"What a good answer Nancy. See, I knew you would be a natural at this. This plan is going to work just perfectly for Buzz and you." She happily smiled." How do you feel Nancy, better?"

I had to admit to myself that I did feel pretty good. You know, when you really think of it, it's really not that a big of a deal. I really do have this girl thing down if I just learn to relax.

"I feel great Mrs. Markus, a lot better.

"You'll have to ask the doctor for your own little supply when you see her tomorrow."

The doors of the elevator opened and I followed her out.

"The doctor? what doctor? I panicky whispered to her as we walked down the hall.

Mrs. Markus stopped.

"It's not a big thing Nancy. She's just going to talk with you for awhile and help you through your transition. She already knows that you're coming in to see her."

I just looked at her blankly.

"I think it's in the afternoon, but I'll have to let you know later when your appointment is. Now let's get going, Julie's room is just down the hall.

We walked down the hall some more. You could hear the girls inside as we stopped at the door and gently knocked. Mrs. Markus adjusted her clothes and so did I as we waited for the door to open.

She whispered to me. From now on, start calling me Pam. I think it will sound nicer in front of the girls. After all I am going to be your mother-in law.

Julie opened the door slightly, peering out...

"Come right in, I'm so glad you could make it." Julie said as she swung the door all the way open."

We both walked in to the chorus of "Hi's and hello's" The room was draped in pink paper machete ribbons and a banner hung on the wall saying" Naughty and Nice". I noticed a few ladies from the night before and a couple I didn't recognize.

"Just find a seat anywhere ladies. The presentation is going to start very soon." She said as she shut the door behind us.

Pam and I both smiled our hello's as we walked into the room. We sat down and I held my skirt from riding up, then quickly crossing my legs at the ankles.

"Ok Ladies, we have a representative from the new line of "Naughty and Nice. So I want you all to have a wonderful time and listen to what she has to say" Julie said as she went and sat down in her chair.

I heard some heels walking out from the kitchenette. Thinking it was the saleslady I looked over. It was that slut Jessica that was with Buzz last night. She was carrying a tray of drinks. My stomach turned as I looked at her and she at me. I don't know why I felt so intimidated by her.

"Oh look who's here." Jessica blurted out." Buzz's fiancé everyone. Show everyone your engagement ring Nancy. Hold it up for everyone to see."

She was mocking me. I could hear it in her voice as I held up my hand. I was so embarrassed the way she centered me out in front of everyone.

Jessica then walked straight up to me with the tray of drinks.

"Care for some champagne and orange juice Nancy? Um, you are of age aren't you Nancy?" Jessica smirked as she leaned over slightly offering me to take a glass.

I didn't answer and reached up and took a glass.

God I hated her so much. What Buzz ever saw in that bitch is beyond me.

She went to everyone and offered the champagne and sat the empty tray down after taking a drink herself. She leaned her back against the wall across from me.

As I took a sip, a beautiful middle aged woman walked into the room.

"Hello everyone, my name is Vicky and I would love to steal a couple of hours from you to show you a new line of our products." My company deals mainly in perfumes and make-up but we also carry a line of novelty items for the "naughtiness" in all of us."

We all giggled as she kept talking about various products and how her company worked. By buying through her instead of a regular outlet would save you money. I was very impressed by the way she talked and held herself.

"I'm going to need a volunteer, so if one of you ladies would be so kind."

Jessica blurted out instantly." Let Nancy do it"

I blushed deeply red and shook my head no.

The others cheered and urged me up. Pam nudged me as I slowly stood up from my chair.

"Perfect. Now Nancy if you could please have a seat in front with me." Vicky said as she maneuvered a chair in front.

I gave my glass to Pam and walked over and sat down. Jessica was all smiles as I glanced over at her.

Vicky proceeded in taking off all my make-up

"I like to start with a good foundation" She said applying a neutral cream over my face.

She would describe how to work her products properly as she continued to paint my face. I sat motionless as she would lightly push my head one way then to the other.