The Party: Fast Learner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh opened her mouth to say something, but a hot spurt of his semen arced straight into the back of her throat, catching her off guard. Surprisingly, she didn't gag, but she did cough, pushing his semen out of her mouth.

It seemed endless, waves of Tate's semen hitting her face, covering her cheeks, her chin, her nose. She tried to open her eyes, but it burned too much. Tate finally sighed, and she heard him lie back on the couch.

Ashleigh almost panicked entirely, but she focused on taking big breaths and wiping her eyes out. Eventually, she managed to open her eyes. Coughing furiously, she felt around until she found a cushion, then used it to wipe her face. She finally settled, and rested her head against his leg, completely defeated. Tate patted her on the head.

"Good girl," he said. "That was some head. Now you're going to clean me up, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Ashleigh asked, her voice faint. Her throat was raw, and she felt exhausted.

She felt him stand up and grab her by the hair, bringing his softening dick to her mouth. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. She did what she was told though, slipping his dick into her mouth and softly sucking him clean.

"Good girl," Tate said, patting her on the head.

After a few minutes he stood up, zipped his jeans back up, then started walking towards the door.

"You're a fast learner girl, here's your phone" he said, tossing it onto the ground next to her. "See you next time."

Then he was gone.

Ashleigh got up and locked the door behind him, then sat down and tried to take stock of what had just happened. Tate had totally dominated her, using her for his own enjoyment and giving her nothing in return. It had been brutal.

And yet, Ashleigh knew she would do it again.

Still, it was a long while before she dragged herself up off her knees and slipped out of the party.

12