The Party Guest Pt. 01 - BF's POV

Story Info
Cuckolded at my housewarming party.
5.1k words
3.59
19.7k
49

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I met my girlfriend Maya in the first week of college. She had blown me away the first time I had laid eyes on her. She was a petite light brunette, about 5'2. She had breasts that were perhaps smallish C-cups, but were perky and round and were perfect on her small frame. She had amazingly green eyes that sparkled with a playful energy.

She had come late to a party my roommate was hosting, and plopped herself down on the couch next to me. She laughed and joked with everyone like she had known them for years, and quickly became the life of the party. Emboldened by the anonymity of not knowing anyone at the new college and the nervous energy of sitting next to such a fun person, I engaged in some banter with her and managed to somehow match her energy. We hit it off straight away, and a few weeks later we were dating.

One of the things I admired about her most was she was so comfortable with who she was. She never chased the hottest guy, or tried to be the most popular girl. She was living her own life in her own way, and her enthusiasm and honesty had just been something that everyone clicked with and had been drawn to.

At the time of the barbeque, we had had a fun 2 years. Maya had continued to be the life of every party she went to. She had been popular all throughout her life, but had not ever belonged to an individual clique so she somehow managed to find a way to vibe with everyone she met. I had tagged along, and although I had tried to keep up with her, I couldn't make myself as extroverted as her. Sometimes I managed to match her energy, but often I'd hang back and let her shine. It didn't really matter though, she said. She loved coming back home to me and saw me as a safe space where she could just chill and enjoy some simple and quiet downtime.

At the start of our 3rd year Maya and I moved into a new house near college. It was a huge 3 story house with a back that was fully glass and opened up to a large patio and pool with a big barbeque. The place was amazing and I was excited to start building a life with Maya from there. We decided to have a house warming party and invited about 30 of our friends. Of course, most of them were her friends. I had made a few friends in college, but I wasn't as sociable as she was.

At about 12pm our friends slowly started coming in. Music blared, I fired up the barbeque, and we all had a great time jumping in and out of the pool.

By 5pm, everyone had gotten comfortable being at the house and had decided to settle in the lounge room. There was a large white sofa that formed 3 sides of a square. It fit about 8 people. A smaller light grey sofa which was completely detached formed the final side of the square with ample space to walk either side and sat 2, maybe 3 people.

'His' Entrance

A group of Maya's closer friends were all sitting down on the sofas with Maya and myself on the grey sofa enjoying a lively conversation when another group of guests arrived. Amongst them were Kate and a male friend she had brought along. Kate had been a friend of Maya's from elementary school, and had been by Maya's side ever since. I greeted Kate and her male friend, and Kate gave me a cursory smile and small 'Hi' but quickly turned her attention back to Maya. I didn't recognise the male friend, and it didn't look like anyone else did either. He was tall with dark brown hair and greyish blue eyes and muscular, but not in a bodybuilder sort of way. He had a confident but calm air to him that drew people in. I felt a little emasculated standing in front of him and quietly hoped he wasn't going to be a regular in our friendship group.

'Congrats on the new house! This is amazing!' Kate exclaimed as she walked in.

'You're late! I'm so glad you finally made it though. It isn't a party without you here' Maya returned. Maya looked at the male friend and then welcomed him, throwing her arms around him in a welcoming embrace. She then looked at Kate questioningly, as if to say 'How could you not tell me about your new boy?'

Always on the same page, Kate countered 'This is Ben! He's just transferred in and he doesn't know anyone. I'm just showing him around but we're not together at all. Just friends.'

Ben laughed and said 'Kate has been a great guide so far, but I'm glad to be here. Beautiful house, even more beautiful host. If I had known I would meet you tonight I would have dressed up'.

Maya blushed and smiled. After a short pause, she remembered that I was standing next to her and turned to me. 'This is Andy. This is his house we're at'.

Ben looked me up and down and smiled but didn't say a thing. He turned back to Maya and said 'I'm just glad to be here to meet you. I'm looking forward to a good party'.

Was this guy kidding? I was standing right there. He might have just been playing nice, but it felt a little bit inappropriate to say right in front of the boyfriend. I also noticed that Maya hadn't introduced me as her boyfriend. She had never been a flirt, and never had given me any reason to worry about her, so I thought it was a little odd but I didn't say anything. This was a party and I just wanted to have a fun night.

Maya returned 'Well, we're all just over here' and gestured to the group of couches where everyone was sitting. 'Let me introduce you to everyone. By the way, It's probably time to start cooking dinner right? Do you mind?' she asked me, giving me her irresistible smile that I couldn't resist.

The Start of the Flirting

I started up the barbeque again and put some meat on to get cooking. Meanwhile, Maya sat back down on the grey sofa. She had left space for me when I finished, but Kate had gone and sat at the end of the big white sofa, leaving no space for Ben to sit down. Maya motioned for Ben to come and sit next to her, so he moved over and sat. He was so close that they were thigh to thigh, but Maya didn't seem to mind. He leaned back and spread his arms back and down so that they were supporting his body weight whilst Maya sat straight up. She looked tiny compared to his outstretched arms.

Remembering how flirty Ben had been as soon as he walked in, I felt a little uncomfortable seeing that, but I closed my eyes and told myself not to worry. They were just sitting together, and it wasn't a big deal. I knew that deep down I wished I could be as manly as Ben was, but Maya loved me so I just needed to be cool. I wasn't worried about Maya, I was just a little jealous of how confident Ben was about himself.

I tried to concentrate on the music playing in the patio, but in the corner of my mind I could see Ben and Maya both talking animatedly, leading the group conversation. It seemed to be going really well, and everyone seemed to be laughing at the things that Ben was saying.

I hadn't been able to really match Maya's energy as the life of the party since we first met, so I was a little jealous seeing this. I could match Maya's energy for a while, but Maya would always need to bounce her energy off various people to sustain the party's lively and fun atmosphere. Ben seemed to be able to vibe with her effortlessly. I looked over at the pile of raw meat I still had to cook impatiently and silently cursed at how long it was going to take to cook all of it.

I finished another batch of meats and then looked over at Ben and Maya. Ben was now sitting up straight, and Maya was sitting on the couch cross-legged, with her knees overhanging his legs and resting on them. Ben made something and placed his hand on her to demonstrate something. Everyone laughed at whatever funny joke he had just made, but he didn't take his hand off Maya's shoulder. He said something else and then moved his hand to her thigh, just above her knees to demonstrate something else, and again, left his hand on her thigh afterwards. Maya shifted in her seat to cross her legs on the sofa more comfortably. Ben lightly squeezed Maya's thigh but didn't remove his hand.

What the hell is with this guy? Don't touch my girlfriend! There was still a some meat to cook, but I figured people could just cook their own if they wanted more. I really wanted to step in between Maya and Ben and whatever was going on.

My attempt to get in between

I set down the plate on the table and went across to take a seat on the grey sofa with Maya. Maya and Ben both looked up at me but neither moved. Maya evaluated the space next to her and said 'Sorry Andy, it's a bit tight here'. One of Maya's friends on the white sofa moved across and patted the open space next to him. I really wanted to say 'Ben, can you sit over there?' but the group had gone quiet and were all looking at me. 'Babe, do you mind? it'll be a bit of a squeeze to fit you in here' Maya said to me.

'Sure. This is fine.' I sat down. The conversation continued. They were talking about the music festivals they had been to, and the bands that they really wanted to see. Maya complained that she was too short so she was always lost in the crowd unable to see the stage.

Ben countered 'I could always lift you on my shoulders. You'd have a good view from up here.' He then put both his hands around her waist and squeezed lightly. Again, he left his hands on her waist as he talked. Her waist looked tiny in his large hands. 'You're pretty small I could lift you easily'. Maya smiled and said 'I'm sure you could!'. Kate, who had been walking by to get a drink as Ben said this suddenly leaned in and lifted the front of Ben's shirt up to his neck revealing his tight and perfectly contoured abs. 'He definitely could! look at that!' Kate squealed in delight as everyone laughed.

I tried to smile with everyone, but I felt a little humiliated to see this man with his abs showing sitting next to my girlfriend. Maya saw my face and quickly pulled Ben's shirt back down and pushed his hands off her waist.

She tried to redirect the conversation to sports she knew I was passionate about. I tried to engage with her and keep the conversation going, but my stomach was churning seeing Ben be so handsy with Maya and I wasn't able to concentrate. Maya mentioned getting a stiff neck from an accident at her soccer game last week. Suddenly, Ben took one hand and scooped up Maya's long brown hair and lifted it over her head. He leaned in and slowly sniffed her neck. 'That's a really nice perfume. I really like it' he said. He then let go of her hair, but left his hand on her neck, massaging it up and down slowly.

Maya blushed and looked slightly down but didn't move his hand. 'Thanks. That feels so good. It's been sore for ages' she said. I was bewildered. I should be the one giving her a massage. Why was Ben sitting there doing this, and why was Maya allowing it? Maya wasn't a flirt so maybe she thought it was normal behaviour. Was I just being a jealous asshole? I looked around at others to see if anyone else was equally puzzled, but everyone seemed to be avoiding my eyes.

Maya joked about being clumsy, and having sores all over her body. I could tell she hadn't meant it as a flirty comment, she was just making light conversation. However, Ben took the opportunity.

'You don't seem like the clumsy type. Your body looks great and you're definitely the athletic type.' He patted her stomach. 'I think I even feel some abs here. Maybe we could gym together'.

Maya laughed and playfully grabbed Ben's hand and placed it back on his lap. He held her fingers in his hand. She let him hold her hand for a little while before she took her hand away.

As the night went on, Ben found more and more opportunities to flirt and be handsy with Maya. Given the separation between Ben and Maya's sofa and the huge sofa everyone else was sitting on, Ben also managed to pull Maya into a separate conversation a number of times. Engrossed in their conversation, Maya had turned her body so she was sitting cross-legged facing Ben. I could see her laughing at his jokes, the way her eyes lit up as he complimented her, but I was too far away to hear the entirety of their conversation. It looked like Ben was pulling Maya further and further into a bubble that only had space for him and her.

I watched them with a knot in my stomach, but realised that I had also become extremely turned on. I had never had thoughts of cuckolding, or humiliation, so I was confused about why I was rock hard from what I was seeing. I hated seeing him flirt with her in front of me, but in the back of my mind, I couldn't stop imagine her naked body lying flat on the sofa, whimpering in delight as his large well defined body pressed down on hers. I imagined her body shift horizontally up and down the sofa each time as he slowly but firmly thrust deep into her, her legs wrapped around his back. I imagined her break their long passionate kiss to gasp in pleasure as his large penis reached the depths of her vagina that I would never be able to touch.

The confrontation

Afraid that someone might notice my erection, I got up and went over to the kitchen to get myself a drink. Maya stood up to go take a phone call. Ben sat for a while, and then looked over at me. He stood up and joined me at the kitchen.

'Why is she with you?' he asked calmly and quietly.

'What?'

'Why is she with you? She's so much hotter than you are, and she's got a totally different energy to you. I can't see how you two fit together as a couple'

I wanted to say 'What is your problem? Get the hell out of here', but what came out was a weak excuse justifying why she was with me. 'She's with me. It doesn't matter that I'm not the hottest guy, I take care of her'

'Whatever. I don't really get it.'

'Dude. What is your problem? Don't be an asshole.' I wanted to say, but I stood there unable to. The image of him running his hands all over her was overwhelming my brain. 'Leave us alone. She's mine' I said weakly.

'What?'

'She's mine'.

'I've had my hands on her this whole night and you've sat there just accepting it.' he interrupted. 'It's her choice and she's chosen me.'

I got angry and I was about to respond, but he said 'Hey, calm down. Don't cause a scene. Nothing uglier than a jealous boyfriend. This is happening. You can watch or go to somewhere else and do whatever you want, but she's digging me and and shouting at me and trying to make me the bad guy in front of everyone isn't going to help you. She's making her choice and it's inevitable. You can't fight it'

Maya came back and sat down on the sofa. She looked back at Ben and I and asked 'Can I get another vodka?'

Ben reached over my kitchen and poured Maya a vodka and a whisky for himself. He then turned and left, but not before saying to me 'Up to you mate but it's my turn now.'

I was enraged and I thought about shouting, or kicking him out, or telling Maya about what he had just said. No, I couldn't do any of that. He was right. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun, so me ruining that by yelling at him to leave was going to make me the bad guy. I couldn't tell Maya because then how could she respect me - a boyfriend who couldn't handle his own business and needed to tell her what was going on?

Incensed, I sat down in my spot in front of Ben and Maya and tried to stay calm. The conversation continued again, and Ben gave Maya a sip of his whisky, placing his hand around her waist whilst she drank. He leaned in and whispered something to her and she giggled and playfully and lightly slapped his face away. He returned and said something else. She giggled and nervously took a sip of her vodka, and then said something in return. Her voice was so soft that I could barely hear what she said, but it was something like 'well of course you would. You have no shame'

My erection once again became rock hard as my imagination flared up. In my imagination he grabbed her and kissed her passionately. I imagined his hand engulfing her breasts and squeezing them as she let out a surprised but delighted gasp. His hand slowly traced a path down her stomach and her thigh, and then back up underneath before resting on her now wet panties. He slowly traced the outline of her vagina on the outside of her panties as she shuddered in delight. I imagined them standing up and then her reaching into his pants as he sat in front of her and pulling out his penis, which would stand straight up pointing right at her, looking massive in her tiny hands. As I watched them from the side in my imagination, her arm moved up and down as her tiny hands moved up and down the length of his shaft, which poked into her stomach just below her ribs. I imagined her struggling to keep a rhythm as she shuddered in delight as Ben's fingers danced steadily around her vagina through her soaked panties.

No! I thought. This is not good. I don't want this! I couldn't watch any more so I quietly stood up and excused myself from the conversation. Maya was busy talking with Ben about something and didn't notice me leave. I hesitated, wondering whether I should say anything but decided against it.

Enraged, I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I just couldn't take another minute of Ben blatantly flirting with Maya. As I lay on my bed, thinking about what had happened that night I heard some footsteps walk past my room and into the bathroom across the narrow corridor. I then heard voices - they had not closed the door. It was Kate and Maya.

The conversation

'So what do you think of Ben?' Kate asked

'He's so great. He's funny and handsome, and he gets along with everyone really well! How did you meet him?' Maya chirped

Kate answered 'I met him on Tinder, and we met up, but I kinda felt like he matched your vibe more than mine, so I was like 'I have a party this saturday. You should come!'

'What the hell Kate!' I thought I had a pretty good relationship with her, so how could she do this to me??

Maya responded 'It's so easy to get along with him! I haven't had this much fun in a while!'

Aren't you going to tell her off and say she shouldn't be introducing you to guys when you already have me? I thought angrily

'Yeah I was watching you all night! You were certainly having a lot of fun. Not like Andy, what's up with him lately? He wasn't very happy tonight' Kate said

'I don't know....he gets in a mood sometimes. He's a really nice guy and he cares about me but sometimes I just want someone a bit livelier. Tonight was really fun! The party really kicked up a notch when you and Ben got here'

'And it hasn't finished! It's already 2am!' Kate exclaimed. 'Is it ok if I crash here tonight?'

I didn't hear Maya respond, but she must have nodded her approval. 'Ben can also stay if he wants. Let him know' she said finally.

Kate responded 'Why are you getting shy all of a sudden? You should tell him. It's your house, so it'll be better coming from you....do you like Ben? If you had to choose, Ben or Andy?'.

Maya answered quietly 'Andy of course. I love Andy and I'm not a ho. I wouldn't do that to him.'

Kate responded 'Well Andy was such a downer tonight. Based on tonight, if you Ben and Andy in a line up, Ben looks better to me....I mean Andy's nice but you were really vibing down there..."

Maya said something quietly, but I couldn't hear what she said from my room.

'I know!' Kate said in response.

Maya said a little louder 'I wish Andy would be step up and be the life of the party sometimes. It's fun being around a guy that can lead'

Kate said 'Like Ben? Absolutely. We should go back down before everyone starts to fall asleep. Who knows what might happen if it's just you and Ben left awake'

Escalation

Hearing this, my erection was incredibly hard to the point of almost bursting, but I couldn't let them know that I had been eavesdropping. I went back to bed and hoped that Maya would come up soon and go to bed when she realised I wasn't going to rejoin the party.

12