All Comments on 'The Party Guest Pt. 01 - BF's POV'

by FlimsyThrowawayName

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revenge but I see your cuck fan not my cup tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let him throw all there cheating as out don't make a whole cuckold series already enough make him jealous but laxatives in everyone's food l mean do something besides make him a pussy . I read this category to get away from that lovewife cuckold Shit

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Excuse me while I vomit all over this story. Just a weak, pathetic, spineless arsehole. Get a meat-tenderisor and smash that dickhead Ben's head in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very hot. Please keep writing this story!!

Komei123Komei123over 2 years ago

Amazing story man. Cant wait for all the other parts to be published

epic31epic31over 2 years ago

So Hot, cant wait for part 2 :)

thanks a lot

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

Pretty well done! Carry on my wayward one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kick the bitch out

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I admire anyone putting in the work to write and post. Kudos to you. I previously read this entire saga where you posted it on Reddit. I think it is a little drawn-out and wordy. Ben has "energy". But you said so again and again. You must have repeated that word almost a dozen times.

Some readers enjoy a story told first from one character's point of view, then retold from another character's. But most of us hate it. It is repetitive and boring. One advantage of writing in the third person is that you can cover what everyone is thinking and doing in one story. You've chosen first person, so we only know what Andy thinks and does. Your solution is to tell the story again from Maya's POV, then Ben's. Sorry, that's a heavy lift.

Primal_ChaosPrimal_Chaosover 2 years ago

is this the one from r/cuckoldstories?what happended to that subreddit?did it get disabled?Can i somehow access all the posts there?

Primal_ChaosPrimal_Chaosover 2 years ago

will you post other great stories from r/cuckoldstories which are only available there since that sub got down?

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

CRASH! as I hit Ben in the back of head with a beer bottle. "Maya you slut, get your cheating slutty ass to our bed or get the fuck OUT of our house NOW! ALL Night you been flirting with this asshole POS and I am tired of it!" CRASH! I smack the ass hole with another beer bottle. "You come into my house and Letch on my GF! YOU POS mother fucker, get out now before I kill you son of a bitch!" That is how I would have solved that problem. I've always been that way, so I just can't understand this dithering going on it this story. LOL I guess that I've always had a lot more violent tendencies.

But the stories, was painful to read. I couldn't identify with the main character. I have attacked guys at parties, many times. LOL Ahhhh The good old days. Buster2U

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Simple, fuck her off, she is not worth the time or trouble.

Cuck tale, but it is tagged.

Should be fetish though, not here.

2/5

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

I don’t like this version of cuck tales, where the guy just surrenders her to a better male. I like the ones where he fights back even if he loses. Cucks are men after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous