The Party Guest Pt. 01 - BF's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as I lay there, I couldn't stop imagining everyone downstairs, fast asleep except for Ben and Maya, who in my mind were spooning on the big white sofa. In my imagination I had a birds eye view of the two, completely naked and spooning. Ben's large tall body thrusting from behind deep into Maya's perfectly formed round bottom with a slow but firm strength that made her buttcheeks tremble and a soft gasp escape her mouth with each cycle. I imagined his hands cupping her breasts, her hard nipples peaking out between his fingers as she lay helpless, overcome with the sensation of his large dick inside of her, unable to find the strength to lift her body up off the sofa.

I reached down, heart pumping from the jealousy and was about to jerk myself off when I stopped. This wasn't a made up situation. Maya and Ben were both downstairs and it was late. What if people were already starting to go to sleep. Were they waiting to be the last ones so they could have some alone time? Had they already agreed what was going to happen tonight?

I had to get up and rejoin the party. I couldn't leave Maya alone with Ben.

I started down the stairs and looked toward the couches. The lights were still on and people were still sitting there talking and laughing. I sighed a breath of relief and took another step. Then I saw them.

Ben was sitting up straight on the sofa. Maya was on his lap, facing front. She was fully leaning back into him with her as he massaged her shoulders, and had her whole body pressed tightly against his, from her shoulders to her tight round buttocks. If he had a boner, she must have felt it pressed against her back.

First I felt sick with jealousy, then totally confused. She was sitting there on his lap, against his boner and he was giving her a massage. And yet, they were both also engaging in normal conversation with everyone else and nobody was mentioning a thing about how odd it was my girlfriend was being manhandled by this stranger. Was I strange for thinking this was odd? If I went down and confronted her, would I be the idiotic jealous boyfriend who needs to chill?

I saw all the empty glasses on the table, and I knew everyone down there had been heavily drinking. I knew that arguing with drunk people would not end well, but I really wanted to do something.

I remembered Ben warning me that if I was to cause a scene I'd end up the bad guy and jealous boyfriend ruining the night. I couldn't go down to intervene, but I wanted them to stop. I couldn't let him massage her shoulders now. Who knows where it would go when everyone went to sleep.

As I watched them, Ben let his hands wander down the sides of Maya's body and then back in front at the top of her breasts. He spread his fingers wide and then ran his hands down her breasts, and I could see her hard nipples resist against his fingers as he ran them down her chest. He then squeezed her breasts and then slowly pulled away until the only thing in between his fingers were her nipples, which he pinched and then tugged. Maya giggled and then grabbed his hands and put them back on her shoulders, waiting for him to continue her shoulder massage.

I was dismayed, but couldn't stop watching. He massaged her for a few more minutes and then again reached for her breasts. Again, she let him run his fingers down and her hard perky nipples bounce up and down between his spread fingers. Her mouth opened and she moaned silently and as he tweaked her nipples again, but then placed his hands back on her shoulders.

I wanted to be angry, and to storm down and stop them but the thought of me standing in front of them with my raging erection sticking out, whilst his comparably huge erection dug into Maya's back as she sat eagerly on his lap waiting for him to tease her nipples again was humiliating. It was also a huge turn on and I couldn't make myself move, so I sat and watched them for a little longer.

The cycle continued a few more times. Ben would let his hands wander over to Maya's hard nipples and twist and tug. Maya's mouth would open, and a moment of ecstasy would escape her face, before her hands would clasped his and slowly pull them away from her chest. Each time he returned to her nipples, the longer Maya would let his hands stay, rolling her erect nipples in between his fingers and tugging on them, as her silently gasped with pleasure.

From my vantage point, I could see her head dip slightly back in pleasure as the cycle continued, and I saw Ben pull Maya back on his lap, making sure her buttocks were right against his sizable and very visible boner even as she melted in his arms.

The people sitting on the sofas around Ben and Maya were all engrossed in their own conversations. Ben and Maya were alone on their own couch, and may as well have been completely alone. Maya had enough awareness of the presence of others to stop Ben from going too far, but she was clearly becoming overwhelmed by his hands all over her breasts. With each attack from Ben her resistance was waning and he was being given more and more time to drive her to quiet ecstasy.

I remember very clearly how her nipples got caught in the spaces between his fingers, the resistance and then the soft bounce of her tight and perky breasts as the nipples slipped from below to above each finger as he ran his fingers down her breast.

I couldn't take it any more. I felt humiliated but incredibly horny and it got worse every time Ben reached around again.

Angrily, I went back to bed, and hoped that Maya would be finished soon and decide to come to bed. She had always been a strong person and completely against cheating. Surely would come to her senses and realise how bad this was, and come home to me.

I laid down in bed, and this time, exhausted from being intensely horny for half the night I fell deep asleep. When I woke up it was about 4am.

Waking up

The bed was still cold and I realised I was alone. My heart sunk. Where was Maya? I quietly tiptoed down the stairs and went to the sofas. All around the sofas on the floor people lay fast asleep. In one corner, I saw Maya sound asleep all curled up spooned by Ben. Ben had his shirt off, his perfect abs illuminated by the moonlight. Maya had all her clothes on, but her feet were entwined with Ben's.

I felt sick. Why had she chosen to sleep here when I was upstairs? I wanted to scream. Kate was spooning Ben, and there were some people spooning others around so as I thought about it, I knew if I tried to explain how I felt, I'd end up looking like a jealous lunatic. This felt very wrong, and I felt betrayed, but would Maya or her friends understand me, or was this level of physical contact just normal for everyone? Would they just ignore it like they had everything else the rest of the night?

As I stood there watching over them, I felt helpless. I remembered Ben telling me Maya had made her choice and I couldn't fight it. How could this happen? Maya didn't know Ben before tonight, so why had she been so enthralled with him? I remembered watching them from the patio, how she had laughed at his jokes, and how they had instantly bonded over a similar energy and enthusiasm. They had both together been the life of this party in a way that I hadn't been able to do with Maya. I was sick with jealousy. Why couldn't I be better?

12