The Party Guest Pt. 03 - BF POV

Story Info
Party guest steals my gf.
2.5k words
4.29
8.5k
19

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Guest Part 3 (BF POV)

I opened up Ben's chat on Maya's phone.

It was a very long chain, and she had been clearly been chatting with him for ages. My mouth was dry, and my heart was beating out of my chest. I was wide awake now.

'Thanks again for last night. I'm glad I met you.' Ben had initiated contact.

'Thanks. I'm glad you had fun.' Maya had responded. Nice and short, and absolutely neutral in tone.

'I feel like I was just getting to know you, but the night was too short. I want to know you better. Let's have lunch'

'Thanks Ben. I can't. I'll be pretty busy studying this year. I need an internship'. How about 'I have a boyfriend?' I chided Maya in my mind, a little annoyed.

There was then a few dozen messages about finance, and which then shifted to playful teasing from Ben about Maya being rich princess and daddy's girl. Maya playfully laughed it off and joked back about Ben being a brainless beefcake.

There was then a short break in the text conversation, and then a week or two later Ben had again sent her a text message.

'It was really nice seeing you again at Sara's. It made me happier than I expected.'

A few 'blowing a kiss' emojis from Maya followed by 'you're so lucky to have been in my presence. I don't share it lightly'

Some more flirting, and then Ben again invited Maya to catch up, this time over coffee.

'And don't say you're studying this time. I know you're still hanging out.'

Maya reluctantly agreed to meet, but protested 'but only for a little bit. I literally have so much to do'.

Whatever had happened at the cafe, it had looked like Maya had found extra time for Ben after all.

'Good workout sesh this morning buddy!' Maya had texted Ben a few days later.

'You went hard. I like who take it seriously. It makes a big difference. We should keep this up'

'But I'm nowhere near as strong as you. I'd just get in your way'

'It's ok. I'll take care of you. I can be your personal coach'

'Will you help me burn off all the belly fat I've gained?'

'Sure. Then we can hit the gym after' Ben teased.

Maya sent a vomiting face emoji. There was a pause, and then apparently worried about rejecting Ben too strongly, she sent a follow up message. 'You're going to have to be satisfied with your dreams of me'. She then sent a finger wagging emoji to emphasise that she was just being playful and wasn't seriously flirting.

There was another pause in the conversation and then a photo from Ben of Maya at the gym. Maya was lying on a yoga mat, doing crunches with her feet in the air.

Maya had a cute look of concentration on her face, and Ben had stood back and diagonally. He had taken the photo standing downwind of her. So that he was was facing the camera. You could just see her cameltoe though her pink yoga pants, and her nipples were hard and poked up visibly through her white sports bra. Her midriff was tight and bare.

'I love this photo. I should get it framed' Ben had captioned the photo.

'OMG BEN!! You can't have that photo!!'

Ben replied 'Why not?'

'You know why...'

'You're going to have to tell me...'

'๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŒฎ'

'๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ'

'You are disgusting!! ๐Ÿ˜‚'

Reading this, I could feel my erection growing in my underwear. This didn't feel like just playful banter. It felt like flirting. I was turned on just reading it. I knew that Ben had saved that photo to his spank bank, and I wondered if May had imagined him jerking off to her photo every night either.

Another break in the conversation, and then Ben initiated contact again.

'Gym today?'

'Sorry, have a date with Andy'.

'Do you really want to be out with him?' Ben sent, accompanied by a selfie of his abs

'Typical meathead' Maya responded. She followed up with 'Looks ok, but needs a bit of work. 5/7' she was referring to the meme where people said 5/7 when they meant full marks.

A little pause, and then she continued 'Ok. Let me talk to Andy. I'll get him to change his date. Don't leave without me.'

I paused, and felt a jolt of jealousy race up my body. I remembered this! I had planned a nice date to go to the local street markets, just as Maya liked. I was pretty excited to finally be able to spend some time with her when she wasn't obsessing over exams and assignments, or busy with attending people's parties. She had told me that she had a last minute group assignment emergency, and needed to be in the library all day. Instead, she had clearly spent the day with Ben. Surely their gym session only lasted perhaps an hour. Was she with him the rest of the day? I couldn't help but imagine him roughly pulling her yoga pants down from behind and shoving his large cock into her. I imagined her face as he entered her, and she felt a fulfilment that my average sized dick could never give her. I felt so jealous, remembering that whilst she had been doing whatever with Ben that day, I had been at home just chilling, waiting for her to come back.

There was another pause in the conversation, and then Maya initiated.

'OMG! I'm at Sarah's party and it's just gotten insane. The cops were called!! ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ'

Ben responded 'What happened? Are you ok?'

'Yeah! Some guys got into a fight and it got a bit out of control. Kate's already ditched, so I'm stranded...can you please come pick me up?' ๐Ÿฅบ

'Sarah's place is pretty far from me. Don't you have anyone else? Where's Andy?'

'It's 1am. I think Andy is asleep, and I don't want to wake him'. She explained. 'Please...I will do whatever you want...'

'Whatever I want? That's a big offer... I could call on you at any time.'

'Yes, I promise'

'You would be completely at my mercy. I could do whatever I want to you...'

"๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ"

'I'm coming. Get ready.'

I was so turned on by this. The idea of Maya being a total slave to Ben for a day flashed into my mind. I imagined Ban and Maya both naked, with Maya on all her hands and knees. Maya's face was up to the sky as Ben grabbed hold of Maya's neck and squeezed while he roughly slammed her beautiful round, soft ass from behind. Maya's body shook with the power of each thrust Ben lay into her. I could barely breathe from how aroused I was by the images this text exchange were driving through my head.

I looked over at the shower. Maya was still in there and the water was running. Maya always had long showers, but even by her standards she had been in there a while. I was scared she'd come out and see me reading her texts, but I was horny and captivated. I had to keep reading.

'Thanks for letting me stay over the other night. You are a lifesaver.' Maya had started.

'No dramas. I was glad to get your call'

'Yeah... I feel like I can rely on you. It's been great seeing you pop up at so many mutual parties. Partying gets tiring after a while, but the familiar face is comforting'

'I feel the same. Come with me on Saturday. I'm going to go for a drive up the coast, but it'll be much better with you alongside me. I want to get to know you better outside of gym, yoga and partying.' Ben said.

That's BS! Who goes out on a drive by themselves. Total rubbish! Ben was just making lying to get an excuse to be alone with Maya. Maya why can't you see that?? I thought angrily.

'That sounds like fun!! I can't though. I promised Andy I'd spend this weekend with him... can we make it another day?'

'No. I'm making the drive this weekend. I can't change the dates'

'Ok...let me figure it out. I'll find another weekend for Andy'.

In my mind, that weekend flashed up in my memory. Maya had been incredibly apologetic, and said that Kate was feeling fragile and needed some girl time. I felt sick in my stomach.

'Done! I can't wait!!' Maya texted Ben enthusiastically.

The next few texts were photos of Ben and Maya around some country town. They had selfies together in a cafe eating breakfast, together at some local landmark, and they had taken photos of each other dressing up in ridiculous country cowboy outfits doing some silly activities like horseshoe throwing.

They looked completely like a couple, with their faces squished together for the selfies, and Maya looked incredibly happy to have spent the day with him.

I felt jealous and couldn't help thinking why it wasn't me with her.

The night she came back, Maya had texted Ben again.

'Thanks for today! It was amazing!!'

'It was great. I had a lot of fun. It's kinda nice when it's just you and I cruising in the car together. I really like spending time with you'

Based on the timestamps, Maya didn't respond for over an hour. Then she sent a message.

'I'm so glad to hear that. I feel the same way...'

'Really?'

'Yeah...I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since you dropped me off'

'What have you been thinking?'

Another short pause. Maya had probably been weighing up whether she wanted to continue down this road.

'I haven't been able to get you out of my head since the party, actually...do you remember what happened?

'Kate barfing all over?' Ben teased

'Well yes, that, but before that...'

'On the sofas?'

'Yeah...'

'I remember you were setting on my lap. You were so wet I thought I was going to drown'

'I'm being serious here...I can't get it out of my head...your hands were amazing...' Maya paused again. 'I wanted more...'

'How much more?' Ben teased out of Maya.

'You know how much more...'

'I'm not sure I do. You have Andy, so you don't need me. Aren't you satisfied?' Ben teased, confident that Maya wasn't satisfied.

'No...i can't stop thinking about you even when he's around'

'Show me how much you are thinking about me right now'

In response, Maya had sent a selfie of her posing in front of the bathroom mirror. She had lifted her shirt up to reveal a sexy pair of sexy light blue underwear. It was clear from the wet patch on her crotch that she really wanted Ben.

Ben responded 'If you want me you're going to have to do better. I'm not quite convinced yet'.

Maya had almost immediately sent another selfie. This time, she was completely nude. Her tits were completely erect, and looked perfectly round and soft and perky. She had held up her index finger to cover her vagina in the photo, so you couldn't see the vaginal lips, but the mound of her perfectly shaven crotch was clear, and it was definitely wet.

'Can I come over now?' Ben asked.

'No, I need to go there. Andy's here' Maya countered.

Ben responded. 'Can't sorry. My little sisters are staying over. Have to keep it PG whilst they are around'

There was a break in the text, and then Maya responded 'Car?'

Ben answered 'A trashy place like that won't do for you. You need better. I guess you're going to have to wait'

'I can't...I'm so horny right now. I need you to fuck me tonight.'

Ben sent through a short clip of his perfect abs. His right hand slowly and erotically drifted down his torso to his penis. The video was framed so that the bottom of the frame ended just above his penis, which he had been holding down and out of frame with his left hand. 'That's all you get tonight.'

Then Ben had an idea. 'I'm going to keep you stewing. This is yours (referring to his penis), but you are going to have to wait for it.'

'Until when?? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”'

Ben paused whilst he thought about it. 'Winter ball is in 8 weeks.'

'Winter Ball?? What do you mean? In public, at the Ball??'

'No, of course not. You're not going to the ball, you're coming to me.'

'But I've already booked my ticket, and Kate, Sarah, and all my friends are going to be there. It's going to be obvious if I don't show!' Maya protested.

Ben responded 'It's up to you. You can spend the night with them, or under me. You loved sitting on my lap. Imagine that for the whole night, but you'll get a whole lot more.'

'Please sir, can I have more? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ' Maya loved

'So you will skip the winter ball for me?'

'Yes. I'll come to you. I need you'

'One more thing.'

'...'

'I know you thought seriously about going to the winter ball. You need some punishment, so I am going to decide what you were when you come to me.'

'I've already bought a gown for the winter ball! I can't change it now! Andy would be suspicious!'

'You're being insolent. I think you need extra punishment. I'll sort you out when you get to my place. Wear the black dress you wore to Kate's birthday party, or don't come at all. You'll have fun with your girlfriends at the Winter Ball too, I guess.'

'I'm coming daddy โค๏ธโค๏ธ'

I was shocked and dismayed. My worst fears were confirmed. Maya had judged me inadequate and was begging Ben to please her. He was making ridiculous demands of her, and she was complying in a passive way. Maya was a headstrong independent girl, so the fact that she was being so passive in these texts was just even more extreme behaviour from her, and evidence of how much she wanted Ben to penetrate her and stick his dick deep inside her soaked vagina.

I was shaking, and realised that I was incredibly horny. I felt humiliated, but I also wanted to jack off so badly.

As I was reading, Ben sent another few texts. I scrolled down to the latest, and I saw Ben had sent a few videos, and a text saying 'some of the videos from tonight. You were fucking amazing. You're right. Filming this was pretty hot.'

I didn't play any of the videos, but the first video's thumbnail was a closeup on Maya on her knees looking up directly into camera, her tongue out and gliding up Ben's huge shaft. The second was a closeup on Maya's vagina, with the head of Ben's cock resting on the entrance, just about to enter. His cock was so big against her tiny vagina.

I turned down the volume all the way and was about to play one of the videos when suddenly, I heard Maya turn off the water, and exit the shower. The bathroom door was still closed, but she was going to come out any minute. Panicked, I put her phone back down and pretended to be asleep. My eyes were closed, but my heart was pounding out of my chest, and my mind was racing. How could she do this to me? Why was this humiliating moment so arousing to me?