The Party Guest Pt. 06 - BF POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was crazy! The window glass was mirrored, so you couldn't see them from the outside but they could see people skiing past the chalet oblivious. They loved having sex in front of all those people. I wonder if they'd be happy for me to watch.

They were both naked and sweating, and Maya looked so exhausted that Ben was basically holding her up with his arms whilst he fucked her. It was clear that they'd been going at it for a while. They had disappeared almost 4 hours ago. Has they been fucking all over the house here the whole time?

They were oblivious to my presence, and I wasn't ready to confront them so I snuck back out the front door, forgetting my GoPro batteries.

Eventually maya and Ben reappeared on the slopes for the last hour of skiing.

Where have you guys been? Kate exclaimed.

There was an awkward silence as Ben and Maya scrambled. They hadn't even thought of an excuse. 'We went on the other side of the mountain. We lost you guys so we thought we'd just keep going anyway' maya blurted out hurriedly.

That wasn't true.

I stayed silent and just observed. The body language between ben and maya was different now. They had been so flirty before, but they were so physical now. Ben always had his arm around her when he could and she kept finding reasons to run her hands over his body or mention his abs. It's like I wasn't there at all.

That evening, I wondered if Maya would sneak back into Ben's bed and true to form she did. The sex wise tireless. She has spent all day fucking him. All night too? Where was this sex maniac when I was dating maya? Maya was fucking hot but she had never been as interested in sex as I'd liked.

I lay awake, thinking about what was happening. This was the third night, and Ben was again inside Maya. If Maya cared, surely she'd think I'd wake up at some point and realise she was gone. I was always a very heavy sleeper, but Maya was risking a lot.

I got up, and walked towards Ben's room. Through the door, I could hear the slapping of Ben's balls against Maya as he thrust deep into her, intermingled with moans, and giggling. She was clearly having the time of her life, and I was so tempted to open the door. I really wanted to watch, but I knew that there was no chance they wouldn't notice.

I sat outside for over half an hour, just listening to the sound of them having sex. Even the sound was turning me on a lot.

However, I heard someone stir in an adjacent room. Worried that I was going to get caught listening to my girlfriend have sex with someone else, I hurried back to my room.

I lay in bed, feeling lonely. I was full of jealousy thet Maya and Ben were having the night of their life whilst I was laying alone in bed. I didn't sleep at all that night, but Maya didn't come back to bed with me at all.

By 8am I had enough of lying there picturing maya cumming repeatedly on Ben's cock so I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Ben and Maya were both there, nobody else was up. Maya saw me and immediately started to talk.

'Morning Andy! I got up a little early this morning. I had trouble sleeping, but you were still sound asleep so I came out here. Turns out Ben was awake also'.

Did she really think I didn't notice? I hesitated, but decided that this wasn't the time to confront her so I played along.

Ben was silent, but I could feel his smirk and derision as I pretended to be fooled.

We chatted away aimlessly for another hour or so, and then people began to wake up.

Maya and Ben announced that they wanted to head out early for some morning snowboarding. Ben asked me if I wanted to come along.

I thought about it, but the thought of third wheeling with them, knowing they had just been fucking each other silly only a few hours ago wasn't appealing. Even seeing them now standing next to each other filled me with a feeling of sick jealousy. They were standing so close their shoulders were touching, and their hands hung down next to each other. Their fingers were touching. It reminded me of the physical contact I was hearing last night.

I hesitated a little too long. Maya saw my hesitation and thought I was not interested, so she told me it's ok. She would get a head start with Ben and I could catch them up with the main group.

That whole day Ben and maya were missing. I kept looking out for them but I couldn't find them anywhere. I even came back to the chalet at lunch, wondering if I'd catch them naked fucking against the mirrored windows again, but no luck this time.

Annoyed and frustrated, I could only imagine what they were doing alone together.

They might, we were all flying back home. Ben and Maya only appeared back at the chalet together about an hour before our taxi arrived.

I had been packing up for both Maya and I. I was so annoyed. She had been out having fun, but I had tried contacting her, looking for her, I was now packing her stuff.

I really wanted to confront her, but just before our flight home wasn't the time. I'd need to do it when we got home.

12