The Party Guest Pt. 07

Story Info
A guy crashed my house party and proceeded to steal my gf.
2k words
3.89
6.4k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BF POV

*****

On the plane ride home all I could think about was what Ben and Maya had been doing all day.

Maya was sitting next to me, and Ben next to her on the other side of the aisle. They both looked exhausted and slept the entire flight.

Cumming continuously on Ben's hard cock all day and night must be exhausting. Just thinking about how it must feel for Ben to have Maya twisting and turning and screaming with endless uncontrollable pleasure on his cock made me extremely hard with jealousy. I would do anything to be able to experience giving that to a girl.

When we got home, Maya and I hardly talked. Maya was exhausted and went straight for the shower. I sat on our bed, feeling exhausted myself, but for a different reason. I had achieved my goal of being able to watch Maya and Ben have sex live in front of me, and it was glorious, but endless.

Watching Maya writhe in ecstasy was amazing, but she had writhed all trip long and seeing how much she wanted Ben's cock constantly, I now felt a little apprehensive about how much is cock had replaced mine.

After her shower, though, Maya sat down with me and curled up next to me as we watched something on Netflix. I can't remember what we watched because in my mind I was so occupied with thinking about where to go from here. Should I confront Maya and tell her I knew about Ben and how it made me feel uncomfortable?

I had also enjoyed watching her videos secretly on her phone, though and watching her and Ben sneak out together in the middle of the night, and even fuck openly in the empty chalet when everyone was out skiing has been the biggest turn on of my life.

Maybe I wanted this to continue a bit longer. This was a kink that maybe I needed to explore.

I ended up having sex with Maya that night. With the image of Ben pumping into Maya from being against the moonlit windows sharp in my mind, I tried to take charge. I pushed her over onto her knees and entered her from behind. Maya was quiet, with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, said she was concentrating on feeling my small cock inside her. I don't know if this was my imagination but after Ben, the feeling was a little different. Her vagina felt a little looser and didn't squeeze me as much as it used to.

I thrust faster, hoping I could get her more into it. Maya moaned for a few seconds, having felt my burst of energy but then went quiet, realising the increase in speed wasn't helping. Her face remained scrunched in concentration as she tried to squeeze an orgasm out for my ego.

I realised it wasn't working so I tried to step it up a notch and grabbed her hair but she stopped me.

'Sorry babe I'm just tired tonight' she whispered. She leaned forward so my cock slipped out of her. She then took my hand to lie down next to her. She kissed me lightly on the lips and then proceeded to jerk me off with her hand.

This is all I get now! I thought with a sudden burst of jealous humiliation. She let Ben chase her all around the chalet cumming inside her in every room on multiple surfaces and yet all I get is a handjob.

Despite my shame, I came quickly and Maya got some tissues to clean me up.

The next morning I woke with maya still asleep next to me. Goddamn she looked so sweet and innocent like this. I almost convinced myself in the moment that Ben hadn't happened, but then the image of her flushed, sweaty, exhausted face reared itself in my mind and I remembered that Ben had made her cum more times in one ski trip than I had in almost 3 years.

I was instantly hard at this image. I still enjoyed being around Maya and we had had a good night last night apart from the sex. Maybe Ben would end up a phase and once she was sexed out she'd realise her connection with me was more important in the long run. If not, I'd lost her anyway. I might as well keep her around for my own sexual pleasure. I enjoyed watching her and Ben so I might as well keep my access to them open.

I decided I'd keep setting them up secretly and let their intense and torrid affair play itself out.

I week after the ski trip I got a few members of the ski group together at my house under the pretence that I had a great time and wanted to keep everyone close for more trips away together.

Present were Maya and I, 2 other couples and Ben.

Kate made a joke about Ben third wheeling everyone and everyone laughed, but I couldn't help noticing Ben and Maya looking sheepishly down and smirking at the misunderstanding. I was really the third wheel here.

Dinner went fine and was uneventful. Afterwards, we all sat down and decided to do a movie night. Maya sat down on the couch at the back of the movie room and Ben sat down beside her, handing her a blanket in case she was cold.

There was space next to Maya, but I decided to give them space to see if they'd do anything.

Maya looked at me and motioned me to sit next to her, but I said I wanted to stretch my legs on the floor. She didn't protest at all.

I could still see them out of the corner of my eye, so I watched them whilst facing forward.

I saw Ben spread the blanked out over both his and her laps, and both his and her hands were underneath. I couldn't tell in the darkness exactly what was going on, but I was pretty certain that there was a lot of movement in that blanket. It also seemed to be scrunched up against their bodies so it was hard to tell if there was any up and down movement. Ben had a good poker face, but Maya was biting her lip slightly, and every now and then she'd silently gasp her body would slightly quiver. Pretty clear what was happening then.

Things were going well.

After the movie, we all sat around and had a few drinks. Most decided to head home, but Kate Maya and Ben were engaged in deep conversation, and Maya insisted they stay the night.

Both seemed eager to stay, so it wasn't hard to convince them.

All 4 of us sat and laughed for a little longer, taking a few shots. I was pretty drunk after a while and kinda sleepy so I lay there with my eyes closed, just thinking about how this was going to end. Kate and Maya were busy teasing Ben about how good he was with the ladies, but the sexual tension was heavy in the air.

After a few minutes, Kate went to go get ready for bed but never came back.

Ben and Maya sat in awkward silence before chatting on their own. I couldn't clearly hear what they were saying, but I heard the word ski a few times so I assumed they were discussing their sexual exploits again. I felt hugely jealous. This continued for a few moments before Maya suggested we all go to bed and came over to rouse me.

In my state of jealous humiliation, I was sulking a bit and decided not to get up, and instead continue as if I was asleep.

Ben also came over and watched me. Convinced I was asleep, he moved over to Mayas side and stood behind her, spooning her upright from behind. He then leaned forward and kissed her neck.

'Stop! He's going to wake up! We can't do this here!' Maya protested feebly.

'It's fine! He's completely passed out!' Ben whispered, giving me a not too gentle shove.

I lay there, eyes closed.

'See? Completely out of it'.

I heard some rustling and cracked my eye slightly open to see Maya with her eyes closed, still bent over me and Ben spooning her from behind. I could see his legs moving as he rubbed his boner against her butt as they stood there over me.

Maya moaned quietly and again protested 'we can't do this. He's going to find out'.

Ben shushed her and with one hand reached around and into her pants, fingering her as they stood hunched over above me.

After about a minute Maya stood up and turned around. She pulled Ben's fingers out of her crotch and they were soaked with her wetness.

She kissed him deeply and pulled his erect cock out from the top of his pants. They stood there with their back to me. Between her legs, I could see his shaft pressing into her belly as her hands glided up and down his entire length. Her hands looked tiny against his cock and barely could fit her fingers all the way around his shaft.

I was shocked and humiliated that they were so brazen they were jerking each other off next to me like this, but I didn't dare move.

'Come' Maya whispered breathlessly, shaking with hormones.

I couldn't see them any more, but I heard their footsteps up the stairs and then a thud as a door closed. Where did they go? Surely not the master bedroom??

I opened my eyes and got up, following them up the stairs. The master bedroom door was open so they weren't there. I walked down the hall to one of the guest rooms and I heard the rhythmic slapping of hard sex. I could also just barely hear Maya's moaning.

'Oh my god you're so good' Maya moaned.

Ben whispered something back, but I couldn't make it out.

'No, I don't. I need you. Nobody fucks me like you can. I haven't cum since the airplane'

What the fuck? The airplane ride home? I thought.

I tried to think how that could have happened, but I couldn't remember Ben and Maya going off together. There was a time though when I was out of my seat for ages waiting for the toilet. When I came back, Ben was in my seat next to Maya. He had just been chatting apparently. Had something happened then?

The slapping continued. 'Fuckkkk' she moaned.

Ben said something.

'You are better.'

Ben said something.

'You are way bigger than he is. I can't feel his cock anymore. I need you inside of me. You go way deeper and harder than he does and I can only cum on your cock now'

This was deeply humiliating, but imagining them naked with Maya begging for his cock while he rammed her hard on the bed was such a turn on I had to go back to my bedroom and jerk off to relieve the tension.

Exhausted from listening to them have sex for what seemed like ages, I feel asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, with no Maya in bed. Was she still busy fucking him? I lay in bed trying to see if I could hear. Nothing. I slowly got up and walked over to the guest room. It was partially bright from the early sunrise now, and I could see the guest room door was open. Relieved, I assumed she was no longer there. There was a shower running, but perhaps that was Kate, I thought optimistically.

I was about to turn around and go search for Maya when I heard her orgasm kinda loudly through the bathroom door before some giggles and Ben shushing her.

Well that solves that mystery.

I had never had shower sex with Maya but I guess everything was on offer for Ben.