All Comments on 'The Party Needs a Stripper'

by MattWhite

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anything inspired by Imstillacunt

Is not worth reading

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
How to cook a very bad story...

How to cook a very bad story: Throw in a pot the following ingredients: An old whore wife, a wimp and cuckold husband, a room full of men and for salt a black man with a foot long cock. The result is always shitty. But this one has turned to be even worst by a lot of issues: 1st - Tom's wife would mind a young stripper but an old one she would be OK? so OK that her husband thought she wouldn't mind that he fucked the old stripper...2nd - It was difficult for them to get an older stripper? Really? In what planet did they live? 3rd - The boss was retiring but felt he could give strict orders about not making the photos or videos public, and everyone would follow them? 4th - Tom's wanted for his son 21th birthday a 60 years old whore? Really? Was his son still a virgin? Was he a fan of "American pie"? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a whore is a whore and always will be

1* if there are videos, and they are being shown at work, everyone they know will eventually see the video or hear about it. Put shit in a box, put on fancy wrap and a bow and its still shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story

Thanks for a good hot story.Most of us come here to read a hot wife sex story,

good or bad is better than nothing..Most of the comments now are the same shit heads that just get off making bad comments about every story thats here.No matter the story now days most all comments will be bad as they try to out do one another.What a shame..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep you know it's coming get ready

You can eat a week's worth of my used condoms you Cucky fag. I bet this is that wimpy HDK LEAD by that niggerandi . Ya fags

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could not

Be any worse if you tried

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey

The 12 year olds needed something to jerk to this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It got me hard

Great story that got my old dick up very well. May I suggest a few times re-reading before posting as some of the pronouns were not the correct people; IE I, she, he, etc.

Hope that she goes for the next party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

What's really a shame is that the good writers don't post enough in this category. All we get is shit like this, maybe good for you, but bad for most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Editor?

The concept is hot enough and believable but, it looks like a first draft. Hard to tell who's perspective the thread id told from. I's, he's, and shes are wll mixed up. She is giving tom a lap dance snd Ian cums inside her? Good grief! Did you not read the story after you finished it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
somebody said this is a hot story

you could have fooled me, maybe the word "hot" means something else to different people. Could that be it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

those willing cuckolds sure know how to have fun, both in the story and the comment section. My, my, don't they have fun.

That's what this category needed another sicko spewing his sewer and calling it erotica.

-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Old people fucking! Now that's hot!

Especially old men with giant cocks! Of course, there is the obligatory giant black one. Hit every cliche in the book. Then, inspired by Imstillfun. The turd garnish for the final flourish. How awesome is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@it got me hard

If you dick is old, doubtful that it got hard. Wishful thinking. Besides nothing in this story would make a dick hard, except for the unwashed perverts who slink around with their little dick in their hand, wanking away, wishing their wives fucked others for their enjoyment. Sick little bastards red in the face from humiliation that they're not man enough to take care of the slut, they call wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
how long

does your mommy let you use the computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
aren't you ashamed

to write something this stupid, I feel the need for a shower

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

was this? The ravings of a lunatic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
spoiled story

Why did you have to bring a nigger into the story?

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
This story's been written before.

If not identical or stolen, then pretty close. 1*

teeneywteeneywabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Oh yes. Really want to hear the next part about the son's 21st birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So he pimps his wife out?

And lets multiple men fuck her. Why would she do any of this? It seems obvious that people will figure out who she is and then her reputation, along with her husband's reputation will be ruined. The odds are pretty high that one of those men will have a social disease that she now has. And the pictures and videos? That just makes her a bigger slut. Then she wants to do it again. Where does it stop? This story has been done to death and much better. At least in some of the stories no one knows it's the wife and she doesn't turn into a cock hungry slut. Not badly written from a technical standpoint, but a rather disgusting story from the character point of view. Not a decent person to be found anywhere. I don't know if I hated the slut or her husband more. Ugly story not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What another chuck writer

Pimping out your wife. You low life,story teller.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
@gordo12, I agree with you, and...

@gordo12, I agree with you, and the one about the party for Tom's son 21st birthday, was also written before...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope you didn't waste much time on this charade. This story is really about what you want from the guys, not some nonexistent wife.

Its OK to be gay, stop denying the obvious. You are fascinated with cocks, the bigger and blacker the better. And semen, and strong dominant men, etc. Let go of your fear and cowardice, embrace what you really are, and want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Pimping out your wife is not erotic and inspired by I'mnotstillfun is bullshit, don't be inspired by that cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well...

not a fan of the british or canadian english but it's a good read nonetheless...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Good story

Love your writing, good 5star job xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
old

fuck 57? why ? spoilt it for me if she was 35 yes!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Hot Wife/Dumb Husband

The sex was hot but the husband was a jackass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Repeat

This same story has been told before. Good story line. Not so good on the grammar. Need to be more original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

he just solicited his wife, what a cuck *1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shit!

How did this trash make it over three stars? Must be a lot of sewer rats reading today.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
NOT BAD FOR FIRST TRY!

This is a pretty good first try. First thing to learn is to write what you enjoy writing. Many readers on LW will give you constructive comments even though they don’t care for the story. People like these are gems and you should carefully consider what they say. Others write cutting remarks and score stories low simply because they can. Many of these admit they don’t read the story, only other people’s comments, before they vote and make their own comment. These brave souls hide behind the anonymous cloak and spew their poison at anyone who doesn’t write their kind of stories. They never seem to catch on that people might write stories they want if they’d simply say what they like. Instead they moan about what they don’t like, which seems to be every story anyone dares to post here.

I gave you a 4 on this since it’s your first try. As others have mentioned, you have some writing errors, but I saw nothing that pulled me out of the story. You did mix up names in several places, which if you do the same in future stories you’d probably earn a lower score. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ON WRITING! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
for heavens sake carolinadreamer

Shut the fuck up..You act like an old fuddy duddy. Give it a fucking rest. You and some others on this site should stop with your fucking agenda. Who the hell cares.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

This was a good writing effort, however the fun one off event turned into a whore and pimp arrangement not a good direction for a marriage. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good but somewhat unrealistic. In the very many people I know and the 50 plus bachelor parties I've been to only two times that the groom fucked the hooker / stripper. One guy did it on spite because he found out the future wife on her over night party let some guy on his bachelor party have fun . They kissed and played with each in a room filled with friends then did a69 until they both came. Bad start to that marriage, it only lasted 5 years. She turned out to be a real pig. The other had a friend of a friend who was at the bachelor party and lusted after the future wife so he took a couple of pics and a short video of the hubby fucking the stripper and left to show the future wife. He talked her into fucking him for revenge and video it. I got to see the video and he went all out with a double dose of viagra and fucked her every which way possible. He had the phone down as his dick entered her ass then put it so it was right on her face as he pummeled her ass for about 15 minutes makeing her say how great his dick felt and how huge it was before turning her over and looking eye to eye as he came in her ass. I didn't mention she was out also and was drunk and totally regretted it . The damage was done many saw both videos because this guy is a real asshole and the wedding never happened. She begged him but he couldn't get past seeing what she did and is was revenge so he could never trust her. That dick finally got his because the guy finally caught up to him a fucked him up pretty bad broken nose and jaw wired shut. He also tried to get anyone who had that video to erase it which he believes was successful. The guy after he beat him had a few guys take him with a gun to his head and deleted it from his phone then went to each person that they saw it went to . He did that for her and her reputation because she was really a good girl who never fucked a lot of guys but that dick with his video and her drunk was the perfect opportunity and he took advantage of her. When your getting married keep your dick in your pants and girls don't become a one night pig where your rep is on the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Rapid descent from three stars to one

Your fanciful tale deteriorated quickly once you had "the black guy" force the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Started well, ended in the crapper

Of course you had to throw in a black guy, a monster cock and a gangbang. That ruined the whole story. And then you piled on the ridiculous with the ludicrous by suggesting a young man would have any interest in a stripper her age. Awful story telling.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

norcal62norcal62about 7 years ago
One more "No Answer" for author location. But, I'd bet Brit.

Seems like Brits don't have names for the women that are married to. She's just,

"my wife." How about a little bit of imagination. I think I scored this too high, at 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grammar

More then anything what was killing it for he was your grammar. It was horrible. I'm not one to normal care, but you were switching names around and going all over the place. I.e. she was dancing on tom rubbing His shaft on her clit, then slide ian in her as he exploded. Could have proof read that.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story but...

There was a lot of mixing of pronouns such that I would assume it was written by a woman and then clicked over into a male POV. Thus many changes.

As for all the comments disparaging the story line and the attempt.

I checked all that had the courage to be members and found not one had written a story and I doubt very much those adventurous anonymous readers could do so if they tried.

Just be thankful that people still do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
English

Maybe read through your story before posting. The grammar mistakes are such turn off's.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Story is as poorly written as it is silly. Author can’t be older than 12.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Two stories exactly the same?

Retirement do and stag party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she got knocked up had got friends mom to be stripper at my bachelor party took push her on her back on floor rammed in her cunt and unload my sperm in her cunt then did dp on her she screamed from being fucked everyone left friends mom looked at me and her son looked at me said not on birth control three days later knocked her up 35 yrs of age said it my kid in her first one to fuck her said to her looks like once you have my kid you become are sperm bank get knocked up more times

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

A few minor grammar errors, but still 5 stars. Great fantasy

norcal62norcal6212 months ago

Story okay, but the British practice of never giving "the wife" a name is infuriating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous