The Party Pt. 01

Story Info
The making of a sissy husband, & a particularly wild party.
6k words
4.44
27.1k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party (Part One).

The phone pings on the bedroom sideboard. It's a loud tone that wakes me, as I don't dare miss it.

"Be quick, you don't want to make her angry," says my wife, before rolling over back to sleep.

I lightly throw back the covers and slip out of bed. Quickly brushing my long, shoulder length brown hair before applying a bit of lipstick and inspecting myself in the full length mirror.

I straighten my black bra, and inspect the chastity cage enclosing my genitals on my hairless body to make sure it's secure. Opening the top draw I choose a pair of black hold up stockings and carefully pull one up each smooth leg. After fixing the seams straight at the back I step into a pair of black 4 inch heels.

Creeping out of the bedroom and downstairs I quietly pickup a set of car keys before reaching for my knee length Moncler jacket. My wife bought me the padded down coat especially for these late night trips in the cold weather as I'm required to be mostly naked except for the aforementioned attire. Apart from keeping me warm it hides the fact I'm wearing next to nothing, which would have the neighborhood talking seeing me going out like this at 1.30am. I do like the cold padded material against my skin, my cock twitches slightly in the cage as pull the zipper up to my neck and fasten the waist belt that gives me a nice figure in my heels. I flatten out the hood with large luxury fur trim and head out of the door.

The other item I haven't yet mentioned is locked around my neck, a fitted steel collar with a loop attached and the word 'slave' etched into the side.

This has been mostly my regular attire for just over a year now, and my trip tonight is a requirement of my mistress. I have just 15 minutes to get into position at the foot of her bed from when I got the text, or she will not be pleased.....

I arrive at mistress house and grab a pair of latex cycling shorts from the glovebox. When I leave here my rear end will likely be covered in lube and it will ruin my coat if I don't cover up.

Sneaking in the door I hang my coat, leave the shorts and head upstairs. A Quick check in the full length mirror before I enter the bedroom and go straight on my knees at the foot of the bed, looking at the floor.

"On time, just." Mistress is not angry.

"Master is just about to service me. Clean up when he's done."

She's lying on the bed glistening in the lamplight, covered in oil. Her shaven pussy is facing me, slightly wet from using the large dildo that lies next to her.

Master speaks. "My love, on your knees if you will". Then he turns to me. "You underneath. Lie flat and still."

I slide under mistress, arms by my side flat on my back as she turns over up on all fours, my face under her wet snatch. Master climbs on the bed and begins to ram his thick cock into her. She pants for breath as he starts with aggression and keeps up a fast pace smashing against her rear end. Her slender hand grabs my caged cock and balls and twists slightly as she struggles to take the cock so hard and fast, but I don't dare move despite the pain from her grip. My cock is already straining in the cage.

"Hurry - Mmm! Don't..f-forget..Ahhhh!!...tomorrow", mistress gasps inbetween thrusts.

As if cumming on demand master grips her hips tighter and pushes in deeper, a few short pumps as he fills her pussy with his seed. Holding for a few seconds he pulls his still hard cock out and forces it downwards into my mouth. I take a good breath before it fills my throat and I just about manage not to gag. Running my tongue around his cock I suck it dry as he grips the base and forces the last drops of salty cum out onto my tongue.

As he moves away mistress eases herself back covering my mouth with her dripping cunt. I start to lick and suck masters salty seed out, moving her ass cheeks with my hands so I can clean all around her wet snatch. It takes just a couple of minutes before she shakes with an orgasm, pressing onto my face and griding down.

"Ahhh, FUCK!" She still has hold of my cage which she strokes as she pulls it around driving me into hidden desire as I daren't show any pleasure. That would only lead to a spanking.

As she rolls off me master grabs my arms and drags me to the floor where I assume the kneeling position, head bowed to the floor.

Mistress comes around the back of me and pulls me onto all fours. I feel the familiar cold touch of lube on my ass as she forces maybe 2 fingers inside making me wince.

"It's a special day tomorrow cunt. You will need to get a good night's sleep and be clean for the party. Keep this in all night."

With that she inserts a plug into my ass. It's a bit bigger than usual, she has to use a bit of force and twists as she pushes it home to the base.

"Now get out."

Silently I leave the room, carefully taking the stairs slowly as I adjust to the full feeling in my ass. I hold the rail, putting each heeled foot down carefully which causes my lubed cheeks to slip against each other and the plug to move causing my cock to swell in the cage, frustration and pleasure at the same time.

I struggle to balance putting on the latex shorts as each movement causes the plug to move. Eventually I manage, the black fabric shorts make a beautiful sqeaking sound as I pull them over my butt and they hold everything tight in place. Zipping up my coat I love the enclosed feeling the padded down gives me, particularly where I tie the belt tight around my waist. Lifting my arms I flick my stuck hair out over the hood and make my way to the car.

The sensation of the plug is amazing, I can feel every bump in the road on the drive home and even have to stop at one point to try and rub my trapped cock through the coat in frustration. I wriggle in the seat moving the plug in my ass, open and close my legs which lets a cold breeze onto my locked penis but it's not enough stimulation. Unable to get any relief I get home before I'm seen.

I climb back into bed to finish the night of torment trying to sleep while totally aroused. My wife rolls over to feel my cage and plug (shes always curious to see what I come home trapped in), gives a short giggle before going back to sleep.

What's tomorrow?

I should explain how I got here. I married my wife 8 years ago, and around 15 months ago I made the mistake of making a pass at her sister. We were on a slump sexually - and I read the signs wrong after a few beers at their place. Of course my wife's sister told her, and after lots of shouting and threats to kick me out I was given an chance to save the marriage by wearing a chastity cage if I left the house without my wife. Now I love my wife so I agreed, vowing to prove my love for her.

The idea for the cage came from my wife's sister, as my wife would never have even heard of such a device, but I was grateful for the second chance.

The day after it was decided my penis would basically become the property of my wife, she returned from shopping and led me upstairs. She had a shopping bag from a sex shop on town.

"Now I've had some advice from the lady in the shop, I've bought four presents for us, well you really. So we can find the best fit. You'd better commit to this honey. I need to trust you and this wasn't cheap."

We spend the next hour trying them on and testing the different ring sizes and cages. Each time I get hard she squeezes my balls a bit and holds a bag of ice down there to shrink me again. I asked why she doesn't just let me cum, then we'll have time to do this.

"Because this is not a reward sweet. What you did has threatened our marriage, why would you be rewarded with sex?"

When we have chosen a full black plastic device that covers my whole penis apart from a small hole at the end for urinating. She picks up one of the padlocks and has me lie on the bed while she stands over me, a symbol of my commitment to let her control me sexually. The soft 'click' of the padlock rings in my ears, I sit up to look and it hits home I cant touch myself at all without my wife's permission. I run my finger over the cage, feeling nothing. She is smiling.

"Now I can trust you baby," she says with a smile.

She gives me a lingering kiss, and my cock swells and fills the cage. It throbs until it hurts, then the feeling subsides returning it to it's limp state. I still feel horny, it's a strange feeling.

At first I wore the cage whenever leaving the house alone or at work, and she unlocks me at home or if we go out together. Our sex life even picked up too. After a few weeks the cage was so comfortable I started to forget to take it off until bed, sometimes my wife would tease me before removing it and we would make love.

After a while she would set me tasks to complete before I was allowed to have an orgasm, such as cleaning or other household jobs.

One time after sex my wife refitted the cage and then told me to prepare dinner, naked. She hung the key as always on her necklace and watched me while laying naked on the couch, fondling herself. After dinner the sex was amazing, she said the control over me was a big turn on for her. I admitted I liked the game too, which encouraged her to keep me naked more. Sometimes I spent the entire day naked, doing chores until we had sex in the evening. We also removed all my body hair as well, she said as I'm naked so much I should look after my appearance more. To be fair it made the cage more comfortable, although I kept getting erect as she shaved my cock and balls. After a few goes at fitting she gave up, took my whole length in her wet mouth and sucked until I came, so the cage could be fitted to my limp cock. She swallowed it all which was not like her. I was liking this new wife.

After a few days things moved on again. I was caged and naked just about to start my chores when she called me to the bedroom.

"I have a treat for you. Since you are taking the woman's role around here I think it would be fun if you looked the part," she giggled.

"Now turn around."

From behind she blindfolded me, and told me to stand still with my arms out front. I felt fabric going over my hands and down my arms, making my caged cock twitch as the garment went over my head and wrapped around my body, zipping up the back. I felt a tight pull at my waist.

She had me lift each leg in turn as she pulled something up them, then removed the blindfold and told me to go to the mirror.

"Sexy little maid right?" she said.

A sexy maid certainly looked back at me in the mirror. The black stockings felt amazing against my shaved legs, the dress was so short it barely covered my cage.

"These too". She produced a pair of heeled shoes with an ankle band. Which She had me sit on the bed while she fitted them. I was looking in the mirror when I heard 2 'clicks'. Looking down, she had padlocked the shoes!

"There. No undressing now unless I say so, now stand up".

Another click at the back on the waistband, before she pulled a chord tight around the back of my neck before snapping another lock in place. I couldnt remove the outfit now without her!

The last garment was a black thong which she moved slowly up my legs, and played with my cage when she reached the top before pulling the fabric up into place. I have to admit I was so turned on my cock was straining in its cage.

"My own little maid!" She kissed me fully on the lips hard, and grabbed both my bottom cheeks with force, digging her nails in that made me jump.

"I love you baby, thank you for showing me how much you love me. This going to be fun!"

One evening she had a suprise for me. After chores she led me upstairs and had me lie on my front on the bed. She produced restraints from under the bed and tied me spread eagle.

"I want to know what it feels like to be the man honey. I get so turned on watching you do the woman's work, unable to to your manly sex duty. Tonight I'll be the man!"

From out of a box on the dressing table she took a realistic cock dildo, attached to a strap. She fitted it to her beautiful body and it stuck out in front of her pussy. I started to object.

"Dont worry sweet. I'd never hurt you, I've been doing some reading and I think you will enjoy this".

For the first time I felt cold lube on my ass. My wife was generous and worked it all around putting a finger in and out, then two. She felt all around inside finding spots that made me moan out with pleasure. We have had anal sex in the past with her receiving so she knows what to do.

"I read about the prostate and anal sex for men. I think we can leave the cage on for this", she whispers softly in my ear.

"What? How do I cum then?" I protest.

"Remember sweety, you are making up to me. This is my game, and you happen to be enjoying it. Don't worry, you'll still cum", she says as she rubs her breasts down my back and across my ass cheeks, rubbing my sides with her hands she works her dildo into position with her hips and uses a hand to pull my thong aside. My cock tiwtches in its cage, her body heat turns me on despite the role reversal. I pull on my bonds but I can't move my arms or close my legs. The tip of the dildo touches my exposed asshole.

"Dont tense honey, it'll be better if you relax", she whispers as she eases the dildo in slowly.

We both gasp together as I feel the stretch and pain mixed with pleasure as she applies pressure with her hips. A bit more lube and with one hand pressing on the back of my neck and she forces the dildo inside. The feeling of fullness is amazing and I'm feeling sensations I've never felt. She thrusts in and out a few times slowly, then picks up speed.

We are both breathing heavily as she leans upward turning the head of the dildo onto my prostate and I cum in my chastity cage, with barely the start of an erection. I moan loudly pulling tight on the straps as I soak the sheet under me.

"Wow, see how I look after you'? She says, as she slowly pulls out the dildo. It makes a slurping noise as it leaves and my anal passage closes back up.

"Thank you, that was amazing", I say. "I love you".

*Its my turn now", she says as she climbs off the bed and leaves the room. She returns a minute later and loosens the straps, but handcuffs my hands behind my back.

"Open your mouth." Her tone is firmer now.

I open my mouth wide and tilt my head back and she puts a small dildo in my mouth, and straps it to my head. When she steps back I can see the larger dildo pointing out from my face.

"Lie on your back."

She straddles my face and takes the whole 10" in her pussy on one. As she lowers herself I can see she is soaking wet from this whole experience and she bottoms out on my face with no trouble. I clamp my teeth on the section in my mouth.

She begins to grind and moan loudly, grabbing headboard of the bed to raise herself up and then slam down taking the whole thing in her cunt up to the hilt. I have an amazing view of her belly and amble breasts above the dildo disappearing into her slit. She gets faster and louder until she shakes with an orgasm.

"Ahhh! Shit! oh FUCK!"

I can see her squirt running down the dildo and feel it on my face, taste it in my mouth. She leans back, grabs my cage and fondles my balls before pressing right down fully on the dildo one last time, before sliding off to the side and leaving the room again.

I stay handcuffed on my back for maybe 3 or 4 minutes, sperm running down my balls and my wife's juices all over my face, 10 inches of plastic cock strapped to my mouth. When she comes back she has something in her hand.

"We need to keep you stretched for these games. You need to wear this most of the time from now on."

With no warning she forces a butt plug into my still lubed anus, quick and quite hard. I squirm a bit and let out a moan as my ass closes around it, securing it in place. It feels huge.

"I think we are going to have some real fun together sweet", she says excitedly before she kisses my cage, and begins to release my bonds.

Since that night, she hasn't allowed me to penetrate her with my penis.

Back to today. As things progressed I discovered my wife's sister was quite responsible for many of the ideas that shaped our new life. Turns out, she has secretly been a mistress for a number of years, has several subs and a well stocked dungeon. The cage was the first step in her teaching my wife to lead our marriage and dominate me totally.

After a few months, she convinced my wife to hand over my cage key to her for two weeks at a time, so my wife dominates me for a fortnight and then I'm handed over. Hence the late night call at the start of this story.

Mistress is very rough. A couple of times I came home with pretty bad belt marks, and my wife even had to threaten to end the agreement after she spent an hour one night tending to my backside after I was tied in the dungeon and whipped. The rule now is no visible marks.

Up to now I have been violated with various dildos and plugs, vibrators, choked, paddled, always while restrained. I have been used by my wife and mistress many times and forced to suck masters cock until I choke and spittle is running down my face and chest. I spend all my time in chastity, my wife will release me once a month and allow me to come while erect as long as a I'm tied while out of the cage. She makes me come using her hands. It hasn't been allowed for my penis to enter my wife's pussy for over a year now, although she rubs herself down my cage a lot, it drives me wild. Orgasms mainly come while in chastity. Sometimes I've even cum in the car while driving plugged.

I have my own wardrobe full of women's clothing (mostly maid or otherwise erotic), there are a few items my wife will share with me. She says she loves having a girl as a life partner, and feels closer to me now than she ever did.

I love her so much.

The day after my aforementioned late night call to mistress I make my queen a coffee and serve it in bed quite late, almost lunchtime.

"We have a party at my sister's today. It's a sex party and I know you have a big part to play honey, although I'm not sure what exactly. Won't it be nice to meet some new people? I thought it would be nice if we went dressed the same like sisters! I have new outfits for us. Go shower!"

Standing in our bedroom both naked (apart from my cage and mistress new plug in my ass) my wife and I begin to dress.

She does hair and makeup, and nails. She has matching black strappy heels (6 inch for her, 3 inch for me to make us the same height), shiny wetlook tight black leggings - customised with a zipper to reveal the crotch and ass, and a black full bust corset (my favourite item of clothing). Mine gets padded to give me a passable C cup.

On top of that I wear my slave collar, she has a new black leather collar with a metal ring attached.

"Mistress has specified you wear wrist and ankle collars too. I've got myself matching ones for the look."

We buckle each others wrist collars on, and my wife does my ankles nice and tight before her own.

"Oh, I got you an extra gift', she says, getting a large bag out of the closet.

"I know how much you love the coat I bought you, so I got matching Moncler Alpin jackets. They stop at the waist to show off your bum in the pants. Do you like it? I love the big fur trim, it's so soft!"

"Its a lovely gift, thank you", I say.

She smiles, looking pleased. "Ok, before we go put your hands on the dresser for me."

Placing my hands on the dresser makes me bend slightly forward and stick out my ass. My wife cups my cage through the leggings, massages my balls and pushes my ass moving the plug in my butt. It's feels amazing and my cock starts to grow, trapped in the metal cage. It's erotic and frustrating at the same time. I can already feel pre cum in my leggings.

"I've a feeling it's going to be a memorable day sweet", she whispers as she licks my ear. "I love you."

12