All Comments on 'The Party Pt. 01'

by Maidtoplease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

Oh my god, i'd love to have a wife or a girlfriend like her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just divorce the evil bitch

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so unbelievable over one pass at her sister and he gets treated like this you can tell she doesn’t even really love him She’s just using them now get a divorce leave 1star

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah little bit rushed, but lovely!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some little sissy husband needs to take his wife home right then.once home he need to tie her to the toilet face up, with o gag ring in her mouth. Then take a dump and piss in her mouth, just to show her what he though about her treatment of him earlier. You like that bitch, I sure didn't!!

awyldsideawyldside9 months ago

not fuck his wife in a year?? that would be the end of my marriage. He has paid enough with the cock cage all this time. Doesn't she want a real cock to please her??

awyldsideawyldside9 months ago

I really think you should’ve described his first blow job with the master that would’ve been awesome. He already said he’s not gay and in the first part, you have him clean, the master’s cock and then you start your narrative after that, we needed to know how he felt sucking his first cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nobody loves their wife that much. I guarantee she has been cheating on him since he has been locked up for a year. How is this proving anything aside from his wife is a cunt who follows her sisters lead. If they pulled that toilet thing on me, I wouldn’t say a word until I got home. If the wife has the key then you take it from her whoever necessary, if she doesn’t have it then you get dressed and leave for a hotel until you can get a divorce. After the abuse you took at the hands of her sister, there must as least be legal issues and if not then hire someone to break her legs and destroy her pussy with acid so the nerves are destroyed so sex is useless and good luck getting orgasms. Make sure you are out of town like Las Vegas and get what looks like drunk and make a couple of scenes so you are clearly on video at the time of the assaults. Problem solved and the wife will be scared wondering when it was going to happen to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous