The Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make our way downstairs and put on our coats, taking a couple of selfies and kissing passionately as we walk out the door and get into the car.

Using my key we let ourselves into mistress house. I can hear triphop music playing from the back garden. We walk hand in hand down the hall and out into the kitchen diner where we are greeted by mistress with a big hug for my wife.

"Oh you both look lovely! You dress her so well, and followed my instructions too. Good. Now dear sister you can go and mix in a minute, we'll start her on drink service first."

She looks at me, "Come into the front. I'll get you ready."

The three of us go into the front room. On the table there is a couple of anal hooks, mistress picks them up and shows them to my wife.

"2 ball or 3 ball?"

"Lets go with 3. I've been working on keeping her ass full she should be fine with it", my wife says with a giggle.

Mistress orders me to strip, and hands me a maids outfit. I strip, a bit disappointed to lose my matching look with my wife, it makes me feel vulnerable. They help me out of the corset and I fold everything neatly on the table. Once dressed as a maid I'm pushed over table and mistress removes the plug, lubes my ass, opens me up with a couple of fingers and inserts the hook. It's cold and the 3 ball version is quite uncomfortable. Although my ass has closed around it my wife still stands behind me holding it upright (she is loving this) while mistress attaches 2 chains to the hook that go over my shoulders and dangle to my chest.

A drinks tray is attached to the chains, it has a metal pole underneath that rests on my front that prevents the tray tipping forward. my wrists are cuffed to the bottom of it so I can steady the tray when full. The idea here is as drinks are loaded onto the tray the weight will pull the hook further into my ass. A ball gag completes my look.

"Now go serve", mistress says to me then turns to my wife. "Come on dear, people to meet."

She links my wife and they walk off, I follow slowly, wobbling on my heels as I get used the the huge hook in my rear end.

As we walk to the garden it's quite a sight. There must be thirty people here, maybe fifteen ladies who are either wives or Dom's, they are all dressed sexy in leather and latex outfits but drinking and socialising. There seems to be about the same number of men too. Around five of the men have masks on, and they are all muscle bound tanned porn star types, totally naked. They also seem to be free to enjoy the party. They all have pretty big cocks..

"You, take these to the hot tub", I'm commanded.

A lady loads four beers and two glasses of wine onto my tray. The weight forces the tray down, and she gives a little push as she puts each drink down which yanks the hook deeper into my anal passage. I stand very straight using my cuffed wrists to steady the tray and bite the ball gag as the sensations from the hook make my cock swell in my cage and my eyes close for a second. I follow the lady towards the tub.

I notice three other maids, two sissy's like me (caged of course) and a female (same ass hook but a dildo in her pussy instead, with two small chains that are fixed to cuffs high up on her thighs to prevent removal, but to stimulate as she walks).

We are all dressed the same tight fitting satin maids dress, with a flared skirt. What worries me is one of the sissy's is locked in a wooden frame forcing her to kneel, her head is clamped slightly up and she has a gag in that forces her mouth open. At the top of the frame is a sign saying 'toilet'. She is blindfolded.

The other two serve drinks with me.

I arrive at the tub. As the guests start to take their drinks the pressure of the hook eases in my ass. I am stood near my wife and mistress and can just about hear mistress saying something about me being the entertainment. They hug, then my wife comes over to me.

"Now honey I've got some bad news. Give me a kiss now as the rules are any serving slaves who spill drinks must take a turn to be the toilet. I'm not kissing you after that until you have a good wash. Isn't this a great party?"

She pops off my gag and kisses me passionately.

"Remember I love you, whatever happens I'll be taking you home later."

I'm not sure what to make of that, she pushes the ball gag back in before I can respond, and walks back toward her sisters group. I'm commanded to the bar before I can do anything else anyway, not wanting to embarrass my wife by not doing as instructed I walk back toward the house.

One thing we've never done through this journey is involve anyone other than master and mistress. We've been to gatherings but just as observers and kept to the sides. Mistress has some wild parties but my wife and I have always left horny before they get into full swing, to enjoy each other alone. Although I have come to enjoy living as a crossdresser slave, I'm not gay. I don't find men attractive at all.

If anything the crossdressing makes me feel closer to my wife and appreciate the efforts she makes to look so good and turn me on. The sex acts I endure are things I would have loved to have done to my wife when we had a typically hetero normal relationship, she was never that adventurous before so to do these things is like stepping into her shoes (and clothes!) And I feel so close to her now. Sucking masters cock is something mistress forces me to do and I can stand it as he's always shaven clean, and he's never tried to fuck me, just use me as a cum dump slave. I feel closer to mistress too when he fucks her and I clean up, it's like we experience the same pleasure. Before I never appreciated a woman's view at all, and was probably very selfish in bed.

I now live to please my wife and her pleasure is top priority. But today it feels like something is different, and it makes me nervous and excited at the same time.

As I deliver my drinks a lady takes a step backwards into my tray, knocking the last drink off. As my hands are cuffed and as the hook in my ass prevents much movement I'm powerless to prevent it smashing on the decking floor, as it does it draws irritated looks from the guests and causes my wife and mistress to come rushing over, both apologizing for my clumsiness to the guest. Mistress grabs my arms and drags me away.

My wife holds me by the chain, pulling the hook up my anal passage tightly causing some discomfort. Mistress releases the current toilet sissy and removes my tray. She passes it to the sissy and tells her to go and get clean.

Mistress and my wife force me down into the wooden frame, attach my wrists to the sides and click a rope to the anal hook onto a top section. I'm on my knees as they position my head into the clamp and trap me. My own wife changes the ball gag for a metal gag device that forces me to keep my mouth open, and pulls the rope tight before clamping it to the frame, forcing the hook further into my ass.

"I'm sorry honey but rules are rules. I'll help you clean up when your turn is over, I promise."

She kisses my lips and licks the inside of my mouth as I can't return the kiss. She then massages my cock cage while rubbing her forehead on mine.

"Love you."

They then leave me and rejoin their group, they are laughing at a joke someone made like this is totally normal. This is a new side to my wife.

After about 10 minutes of discomfort one of the lady guests approaches me, and sets her drink in my bound hand. It's difficult to keep upright.

"Dont spill any."

She faces away from me, lifts her skirt and lowers her ass towards my face, bending forwards as she does. I can see her shaved pussy glisten before it's covered by a plastic funnel thing, the end of which she puts in my mouth. I hear the sound of piss before i feel the warm liquid in my mouth. I try not to breathe so I don't get the taste, but I can't swallow as fast as it fills my mouth, despite months of being violated by dildos and masters cock I'm pretty good at opening my throat. I feel it overflow and start to run on my maids dress, and underneath onto my chest. This is a new low, I can just see mistress and my wife watching from the corner of my eye.

My wife looks sorry for me, mistress is smiling. When the lady finishes she stands up and takes her drink, just as I start to cough as I inadvertently swallow too much. Coughing is hard with the gag on and I wretch a bit too. The warm urine has run all down my chest under my dress and I can feel it on my genitals. All I can do is stay put and concentrate on breathing.

One of the model-like guys in a mask is coming over. Usually most of the sex acts 'forced' on me these days gives me sense of companionship with my wife as I used to fantasise about doing things to her. But being a toilet is degrading and I feel totally owned, and slightly abandoned at the same time. However this guy is gripping his cock and rubbing it, I take a deep breath ready but he shoves his cock right into my mouth through the gag, and starts to fuck my mouth, moving side to side to compensate for me not being able to clamp my lips on him. I struggle in my bonds as I've never had a stranger fill my throat with cock before, but struggling pulls the ass hook up inside me and suddenly I'm enjoying being violated in two holes! I can taste precum as I try to run my tongue around the thick head, to be honest it's better than urine so Im enthusiastic and almost thankful for the better attention.

The gag prevents me giving a good service so after a minute or so he pulls out of my mouth and walks away, after rubbing my saliva on my cheek with his prick and patting my head as he leaves.

I must be luckier than the previous toilet sissy as not much more than 10 minutes maybe goes by before I hear a glass breaking. My wife is straight over and releases me before I even see who the unlucky sissy doomed to take my place was. We go to the bathroom to clean me up.

As my wife showers me off she looks slightly relieved I'm out of that situation.

"Brush your teeth honey, apparently the entertainment starts soon so you won't have to go through that again," she says as she finishes washing me.

I had urine all down my front to my cage, and had drooled overmyself too from the gag and throat fucking I got.

Once dried she tidies my makeup, and helps me back into the lovely matching outfit she got us for tonight.

She puts her knee in my back as she pulls the corset tight, crushing the breath out of me to get a femine figure like hers. She checks over my cage again before helping me into the shiny leggings. I'm glad to be rid of the hook if I'm honest, and it feels good when she lubes my plug and pushes it home with a deep breath. I exhale as my ass closes around it. She closes the zip in the leggings, fixes my collar and takes a step back to admire her work.

"You are a picture my love. Let's get your shoes on and we'll go back out."

to be continued in part two....

12