The Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The main events of the party.
6.7k words
4.3
9.3k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk out in linked arms, almost as equals to anyone who doesn't know. Almost straight away mistress is in front of us, and grabs the eye in my collar with a finger.

She looks at my wife. "I need this now," she says with a wink.

As she drags me away my wife whispers, "Remember I love you, whatever happens we are going home together."

She has hold of my hand before I'm pulled away.

What does that mean? What's happening?

In the middle of the yard is a metal contraption that resembles a bench slightly. I don't need to think on it too long as I'm pushed down so my chest and belly rest on padded sections. I'm basically on all fours as my wrists and ankles are locked to the structure, then a strap over my lower back is pulled tight holding me in position. There is an upright bar below my neck that is extended to such a height that my collar can be clipped on, then it's locked in place, keeping my head up. I feel my leggings being unzipped, and a hand pulling my cage so it dangles below me in full view. The cool air on my nether regions is nice.

I can see my wife watching, standing with her legs crossed and one arm across her waist, the other up to her face where she is biting her lip and finger, with a slight smile. She's really getting off on this!

I start to move - the bench is on wheels! I can be passed around helplessly. The structure is slightly raised so my ass and mouth are roughly waist height. I tense slightly as the masked men have gathered around now, 5 muscled masked gods stroking their cocks looking at me, tied down for their use as they see fit, with my wife watching it all.

My cock twitches in its cage and my ass sucks on the plug, I guess I'm in for a serious mouth fucking. Other people have lost clothes too and around I can hear groaning as people start to fuck each other, but only the masked men are near me, along with mistress and my wife.

"All yours to play with guys!" says mistress and laughs as she steps back and links arms with my wife. They smile as they disappear from my view behind the first cock that enters my mouth. It's big and I struggle but I'm determined not to disappoint my wife like I did while serving drinks. I take it all and lick and suck as I taste the saltiness. I can just move my head enough to Bob up and down like master likes.

It doesn't take long before my head is gripped and the cock tenses in my mouth. Hot cum shoots out into my throat, and it's too much to keep in. It drips out the sides as the grip gets tighter keeping the cock in right up to the balls. My nose is squashed and it's hard to breathe! Just when I'm about to gag I'm released, and I swallow and cough at the same time dribbling warm spunk all over my chin. There are cheers and clapping as I'm suddenly alone again in a circle of onlookers.

I look at my wife who mouths 'i love you' while she claps, and I have a feeling of love and all I want to do is please her.

Looking to my left, a second bench like the one I'm strapped to has appeared. I guess another sissy is in for a bit of fun too.

Just then three masked men grab my wife by the arms and legs, as mistress puts a ball gag back in my mouth and ties it in place tightly. My wife looks apprehensive as she is lifted up and carried to a man lying on the floor. He is stroking his hard cock skyward as they hold her over him, he reaches up and unzips the crotch of her pants..

What? I struggle in my straps bit can't move. They are going to fuck my wife! Mistress is going too far here, we never agreed to this!

I almost panic as my muffled shouts go unheard through the gag, but then I see my wife's face as they turn her towards me, lining her up with the man below. She is smiling and winks at me, just before gasping and throwing her head back as they lower her down and guide the cock into her slit, which I can see is already dripping. This is planned! That's why she kept telling me she loved all day, to reassure me. She's never been with another man, even through the change in our lives. This is new, and I'm finding it erotic.... My cock twitches as I watch her cunt get filled by another man, each leg held by a masked man, raising and lowering her onto the erect cock below. They release her arms and legs and she starts to ride - it only takes a minute before she digs her nails into his thighs and shakes with an orgasm, a big one!

"AAAAHHHH FUUUCKK"! I've nver heard her scream like that during an orgasm. Its total sexual pleasure I have never given her.

Her head falls forward as she finishes, and she's lifted up again by the same men who carry her to the other bench.

I realise why she has picked a matching outfit to mine. I have to wear my slave collar but hers is choice. She looks amazing as she is secured onto the bench as I am. Wrists, ankles, collar all locked and the back strap ensures she can't move much.

The brenches are wheeled so we face each other.

She is still panting as one of the men is rubbing her slit with his hand, another is rubbing his cock on her cheek. She smiles at me as they turn her sideways to me, so I can watch as she is penetrated at both ends. She opens her mouth willingly as a cock is pushed in, I can see her teeth as she struggles to open wide enough to take it, her eyes a squeezed shut as he grabs her hair and forces it in all the way. I see her throat expand and a small gag as she gives a muffled whimper.

Her hand clenches into a fist as the man at the back rubs his cock on her cunt. He wets the end and guides it with one hand while the other grips her shapely ass cheek. Without warning he pushes in hard, all the way which makes her back arch up against the strap keeping her in place. With this both men begin to hammer in and out of her at speed, she gags and gargles as drool excapes her mouth and drips to the floor.

The bench squeals with the violent movements and moves slightly on the wheels. As the cock in her mouth begins to cum she opens her eyes wide in shock, I guess at the amount of sperm as next it starts to drip from the corners of her mouth as it did me, as the man pulls her hair to keep his cock all the way in. Unlike me, she still has a man still hammering away at her pussy while being pumped full of cum at the front, his hands are digging into the leggings as he comes close to his climax.

Does she still take her pregnancy protection? Since I haven't penetrated her for months I have no idea. If she becomes pregnant what will happen? As I'm a slave I dread to think.

A hand strokes my cage, causing an uncomfortable strain on my locked, owned penis. I see the key dangling on a necklace to my right before I see my mistress face appear next to me.

"I think she's having fun, don't you? Don't feel left out though, we've not forgotten you!"

I can never tell if she has a slightly menacing tone in her voice. With my wife locked to the bench and powerless to stop anything, it makes me nervous about what mistress has planned for me.

The masked man who's cock is buried in my wife is now pulling her hair with force to bend her head back, I can see tears in her eyes as he empties his spunk into her cunt. Quickly he pulls out and lets her go, and mistress quickly starts to wheel my wife backwards towards me. she pops out my gag before pushing me forward into my wifes behind.

"Clean up slave. You know what to do."

She pushes my wife's cunt into my face, I just spot creamy fluid leaking out before I'm buried in and start to lick and suck. I can hear my wife moaning and she twitches as I clean inside, twisting my head as much as I can to lick all round her beautiful swollen pussy lips. My face is soaked with her juices mixed with a stranger's cum.

After a minute or so my wife is wheeled off me and people are clapping again as my gag is pushed back into place.

I'm left looking at her wet cunt and anus through the open zipper of her shiny leggings, the laces on her corset hanging over the side of her ass cheeks. her beautiful pussy is red and swollen. Her asshole is contracting slightly as she softly moans through long deep breaths.

She yelps as mistress smacks her bottom.

"Now, for those who don't know, this lucky lady and her slave are going to try something new together next. As you can see they are very close and even dress alike, so its fitting they can enjoy this wonderful experience together!"

More clapping and laughter.

Two masked men approach my wife, and cut off her leggings with scissors before pulling down corset top so her ample breasts are left hanging down. They each have a stroke as and one of them slaps and harshly squeezes her left breast before they walk away. Then I feel a tug as my own leggings are cut and ripped off. Leaving us both locked in position, in tight corsets and heels. The only difference being I'm gagged, locked and plugged.

I can see master and 3 other masked men moving closer. I'm wheeled next to her on the left as a large mirror is put in front of us, I can see my wife and see will be able to see me.

A man stands behind each of us. My plug is removed and lube is applied to both our bottoms simultaneously. My wife reaches out a finger as much as she can and I do the same. We can just link in our bonds.

I'm going to experience actual anal sex for the first time with my wife right with me. I imagine she had something to do with this setup, as it's a nice gesture in a way while allowing her to experience more along with me. She looks at me and smiles before we both look to the mirror as the masked men force rock hard cock into our backsides together.

It's not a totally new sensation yet it feels warmer than dildos and plugs. The cock slides in me easily as I've spent the last day or so plugged anyway but my wife lets out a little scream as her ass is filled slowly, and she grips my finger tighter. After a minute of being gentle both men are now slamming away, the benches are moving slightly and mistress appears in front of us to stop them moving by holding the straps on our backs.

Both of us are moaning from the pleasure and pain and my wife lets out a long drawn out moan signaling her drilling has ended with an explosion of cum. I can see her expression of pain and lust in the mirror.

A few seconds later I feel the cock in my ass tense, a pain in my cheeks as he grips harder and pushes in even deeper and I feel his testicles touch mine, then an amazing warm sensation as my insides are filled with hot sperm. I experience a sensation in my own locked cock that I cant stop and with painful twitches I ejaculate in my cage, much to the amusement of mistress who catches some in her hand and proceeds to feed it to both my wife and me. We eagerly lick her fingers.

There's a cool, open feeling as the cock is pulled out of my ass which quickly disappears as it closes.

Both panting, we are turned around together away from the mirror and my wife is released from the bench and carried to a chair by one of the men, while my butt plug is reinserted into my ass.

My wife is handed a drink and sits with her legs spread over the legs of a masked man to each side of her. She sips her drink with one hand while gently stroking the flaccid penis of one of the men, who has either just fucked her or her sissy husband's ass raw. I can some marks on her legs where she's been grabbed roughly. One of them men has his hand covering her pussy, rubbing gently.

She looks like a queen relaxing at court, while I kneel strapped in front of her, my cock locked away and my ass filled with a plug. We may be dressed the same, but we are not equal here. I feel spunk dripping down my legs from around the plug, and I can see a wet patch under my wife from her sperm coming out.

She smiles at me and raises her glass, and mouths 'I love you' again, I want to mouth it back but its impossible with the ball gag. all I can do is stare and drool.

The party calms down a bit with normal socialising and laughter, some food is passed around and apart from the slaves and nakedness it could be any normal party.

I am still locked on the bench however, no drink or anything else or attention at all for the last 20 minutes. Drool drips from my ball gag and I can feel dry cum on the inside of my legs. My back feels a bit sore and my wife is no longer in sight which makes me nervous, as she is the only one I trust to make sure I'm not just left here!

I feel rain on my back, and quick as anything everyone runs inside the house! I'm left in the rain locked to the bench, along with the current toilet slave who seems to be forgotten too. She struggles in her bonds, catching rain in her clamped open mouth. I can't read her expression as she is blindfolded. It's not the female slave as I can see the steel cock cage between her legs.

It's not heavy rain and passes in only a few minutes, leaving us damp but not soaked. People start to filter back out including my wife who is still just dressed in the corset, collar/ cuffs and heels, laughing with a couple who are fully dressed. I can see cum stained on her thighs still and bruises now on her bottom, turning black. I presume my ass is the same.

When she sees me comes straight over taking long strides in her sexy high heels, her naked breasts swaying slightly and her exposed ass wiggling. She looks amazing and seems so at ease being on display.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry honey, I was so drained from our experience together I didn't realise it rained! Look at you all wet! I'll get a towel. I don't have the keys to let you out, besides it's mistress week so it's not my place to. How is you bottom honey? Mine's quite sore, I've not had an anal pounding since you tried years ago - and it was never that rough. Oh sweet your bottom is covered in marks! I don't think you are finished yet, you'll have to bear it a bit more but you are doing really well. I'm so proud of you. Let me get that towel."

She kisses my forehead and disappears off into the house. I hear gagging and to my left I see a male guest urinating in the toilet slaves mouth. It makes me glad I'm special entertainment, if I'd dropped another drink I'd be back in there. I haven't heard another glass break since I was released, so I feel sorry for that slave, she's been in there all this time.

My wife returns not with a towel but a set of keys.

"Ok honey change of plan. Apparently the next game originally only involved the other slaves but I've been speaking to mistress and she's changed it a bit for me. I asked to be more involved as I'm really enjoying this, I'm so horny with all this real cock around, I want some more before we go. Don't look like that, you know I love you and we are leaving together just the two of us, don't forget that. Now for my extra involvement I had to agree to relax our 'no marking your body' rule, just for today as you couldn't be in the next game with that rule apparently, although I'm not sure what will happen but don't worry I won't let them go too far. So really I've saved you from being the toilet for the next half hour! Mistress also said I can clean you up a bit first too."

She unlocks me and it's good to be able to stretch out. Slowly we walk inside, linking arms as we go. I'm a little unsteady on my heels now, my legs and ass are sore.

My wife helps me out of the corset and gag then wipes me down with baby wipes to remove the urine and hard cum from my body. As she works I notice she still hasn't covered her breasts from before, and they have slight marks on them too. Her pussy is still wet and her nipples stand to attention like she's in a constant horny state.

Once I'm clean she fits a new corset she says mistress has lent us, a black pvc number with stocking clips. Black stockings to match, then She has me lean on the dresser while she forces the corset tight around me and pulls the cords to give me my femine shape. She lifts as it closes, which pushes the little bit of body fat I have up giving the illusion of small breasts. It's stiffer than mine, and I can't bend in it very well so my wife puts my shoes on for me, but no cuffs this time. She finishes with a clean ball gag tied tightly around my head.

"There. You look lovely sweet. Let's go see what's in store for us shall we?"

When we return to the garden, there is a large wooden plywood board fitted against the back fence. It's a good nine feet tall and maybe twelve wide. Master is stood near it with a drill, box of screws and some u shaped metal cuffs, maybe three different sizes.

"Ok everyone - gather round, slaves stand in front of the board, now!" barks mistress.

"The slave with no cock can't play - so she has been given the task of toilet for the duration."

The female slave is already locked in position, blindfolded with her mouth gagged open.

The other two sissy slaves and me stand in front of the board. Master starts with the slave furthest from me, he has her raise her arms up high and uses two of the smaller cuffs to secure her arms above her by using the drill to screw the cuffs in place on the wooden board. No keys to worry about but I hope we don't need to be released in a hurry. If it rains, I guess we'll just be left anyway.

Her legs are spread apart and ankles secured in the same way, then a larger band across the bottom of the stomach just above the genitals, and on each thigh as high as possible. Finally the neck, so 8 cuff fixings altogether, holding her in a spread 'X'.

It looks like the main aim is the genitals cannot be manoeuvred at all, which is worrying given my 'no marking' rule has been relaxed. The waist and thigh cuffs almost frame the sissy's metal chastity cage, making it a prominent feature of her tortured stance. She looks uncomfortable.

The middle sissy is secured the same way, then me. My wife watches intently biting her lip again as I'm rendered totally helpless, with no idea what will happen. She stands with her legs crossed and is grinding them together with sexual anticipation. Surely she has a small idea what's about to happen and wouldn't just leave it to chance?

That question is answered when mistress opens a box containing 3 chastity cages. She shows them around and people laugh when they get a good look, but my wife looks shocked and covers her hand to her mouth, wide eyed and looking at me before looking back at the box, then back at me. Her expression is one of suprise mixed with apprehension I think?

She mouths at me 'I'm so sorry', then stands with both hands over her mouth while she closely eyes the new cages, the look of disbelief on her face is putting me on edge.

Mistress stands in front of me, facing the guests.

"The aim of this game is for our slave to show off their ability to fight an erection. As we know a sissy can orgasm without an erection, and as mistresses we work hard to keep their manly tendancies at bay. They will each be locked into a spiked chastity cage, and made to watch a performance. Any sissy that allows herself to be aroused will feel the pain! The first sissy to quit the game will be used as the toilet for the remaining hour of the party. A fitting prize for a loser as before everyone leaves on their journey home I'm sure they will want to use the bathroom before they go!"

She adds a wink and everyone laughs. Except the sissies. It worrys me that my wife laughed too, still watching with her hand over her mouth and a wide eyed expression, although now she is giggling and smiling too. I don't think she can quite believe what she's signed me up to.

Mistress continued. "The last sissy standing is the winner. They get to enjoy the final hour with their mistress however that mistress chooses fit. As a bonus, the first sissy who can ejaculate in the cage while soft is permitted to enjoy the final hour as a guest, although they will not be permitted to speak they can enjoy refreshments and only take part in games they wish. Now some final arrangements and we'll begin. Master, fit the cages."

12