The Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master starts at the far sissy, which is good. My wife immediately comes over and whispers to me.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't realise it would be this, how sadistic is my sister? It'll be hard but you can do it. You have cum while soft in chastity many times and I believe you can win. Do it for me sweet, and next week you can have 2 ejaculations with an erection, promise."

There's a scream from the sissy next to me as her cage is fitted, the noise makes my wife look over and wince, putting her hand to her mouth.

She strokes my side and kisses me on the cheek, lingering for a second, which twitches my cock. Not a good start. As she walks away master is here and it's my turn.

He removes my cage and roughly removes the ring from my balls. He fits the new ring which feels quite heavy, and is pulling down on my testicles in an uncomfortable way. I look to the left and both sissies look really uncomfortable, squirming in their bonds, the larger enclosed cages draw my eye framed by the clamps holding their bodies to the wall.

I start an erection as I'm rarely free and any touch is a turn on, but my wife appears suddenly with a jug and pours freezing water on my genitals which instantly shrinks my cock.

"Clever," master says to her.

He is holding the cage where I can just about see it. It's a different design to any I've seen before, a metal tube with spikes on the inside, opened up in half and hinged down one side so rather than slide over a cock, it's closed around it. There is a domed end with spikes that has to be twisted into place on threads. My wife can't take her eyes off the spikes.

He holds the tube section under my soft wet cock. I tense as one of the spikes pushes against it, and let out a whimper. A tear rolls down my cheek. My wife rubs my shoulder and looks at the waist cuff holding me in place. None of the cuffs are padded and the cold metal is digging into my skin, and leaving marks. She tries to run a finger underneath one to give me some relief but cant. Why doesn't she stop this??

Master begins to close the tube, the spikes dig in and my cock shrinks away, I tense up but it's not too bad yet. He checks the skin will not catch and then squeezes the tube together, I try to move with the pain but the cuffs dig into my hips as my cock is pricked all over.

"Wait, give her a minute to adjust before the cap goes on," says my wife. She takes hold of the tube keeping it shut with one hand. There are tears running down my face now, I can't believe she's actually helping to lock me into a torture device!

Master adds lube to the cap, and with my wife still holding the tube shut he starts to twist it onto the threads. For the first few turns I don't feel anything, then tiny pricks on the head of my tortured cock. Just as I tense for the pain the cap bottoms out on the tube, and it's on.

Master mates the tube with the ring behind my balls. A bar goes through loops up the tube to hold it shut, and is padlocked to the ring behind trapping my balls between the tube and ring, holding the device in place. The padlock is bigger than usual and locks with a loud click. I tense again as he lets go and the full weight of the cold steel pulls down on my genitals.

With my arms locked high in a 'Y' and my neck locked to the wall I can barely look down, my wife is still looking wide eyed at the heavy metal prison she's allowed me to be locked into. This is why the 'no marking' rule has to be removed so I could play. My wife has put me a risk of a nasty injury so she can be fucked by other men right in front of me.

"One more thing, just make it interesting!" mistress announces.

She hands 3 dildos to master, and turns to me with a bottle of lube. She starts to lube my ass, right inside with a couple of fingers. I look to the sky and think of cars, toasters, anything to hold back the rising sexual anticipation. The dildo is a huge cock shape, full of ridges and veins with a big head. It must be 12 inches. She starts to force it into my ass and I try to relax to take it. I can feel when the large head goes past my opening, and every ridge after. It takes her a minute or so of twisting and pushing but she finally gets it home. She holds it in place while master screws a block of wood under it to keep it there.

It feels like it's in the top of my stomach and the feeling of fullness is wonderful. The slightest movement sends shivers of pleasure through me and my cock begins to grow but I can't stop. I try to lift my leg and pull my arms but any shifting just turns me on more. Just as I feel a pain in my cock my wife is back to pour freezing water over my genitals and save me for now.

The other sissies dildos are put in place and other mistress use the cold water trick. Also cold beer bottles to stop any swelling. The sissy furthest from me looks terrified, I can see tears running down her face already.

Mistress hands a black box to the other two sissies' owners, and then picks a random from the other party goers instead of my wife.

"Each sissy now has a vibrator inserted that is controlled remotely. Each mistress will now swap remotes so they control another sissies pleasure, for just 2 seconds in every 30. My dear sister is excluded as she is part of the show. Now, let's begin!"

My wife and I lock eyes as she starts to walk away, I shake my head from side to side in a 'no' movement, but she just wipes my tears, smiles at me and blows a kiss as she joins the other guests. The masked men are eyeing her greedily as she swaggers back them in high heels, pussy and ass exposed the her breasts still showing over the corset. She rests her hands on a masked man's shoulders, parts her legs slightly and sticks her shapely butt out, while another man rubs shiny lube inside her crack. She jumps slightly at the cold touch and looks at me smiling, head head resting on the man's massive chest.

A round of applause and cheers from the guests as mistresses swap controls and my wife stands in between 3 of the masked men in front, all stroking their erect cocks. She looks skywards and with both hands pushes her hair back and ties it up in a bun, like an athlete getting ready for a marathon.

Almost straight away I feel my vibrator come to life and send waves of pleasure through my ass and stomach! I groan loudly and wince in my bonds as my cock immediately starts to grow! Almost immediately the vibrations cut off on the 2 second timer mistress mentioned. So 30 seconds until It can be used again.

My cock settles slightly, I look out to see my wife is now sat in top of one of the masked men, his cock buried out of sight in her cunt. She is sucking the cock in front of her, and the third man is crouching behind her, holding the tops of her arms so they are pulled back behind her. She is facing away from me and the man in front sits down so she can continue sucking as the man behind shoves her down, ready to pound her ass. From here I can now see the first cock in her cunt, and get a perfect veiw of her ass as the third dick is forced in, her anus contracting around it.

Suddenly I'm aware of everything. The soft feel of the stockings on my legs, the tight pvc corset, my restraining clips holding me in place, the heavy weight of the torture chastity cage locked around my genitals and my wife being absolutely pounded by three strangers. She comes up for air and screams out loud as the man fills her pussy with cum. I feel the spikes digging into my cock and I it hurts, but I can't stop. I close my eyes.

WHACK! Sudden pain on my right thigh.

"Eyes open!" mistress yells. She has a riding crop.

The extra pain gives my time in my cage as my cock shrinks again. I can hear the other sissies moaning to my left as pleasure builds and is then extinguished by pain.

My wife is really vocal now. This is a big turn on for me, but she goes quiet when another cock is pushed into her mouth.

I keep squirming on the dildo and can't keep still. The slightest movement sends ripples of pleasure all through my insides. The visual of my wife being pounded is sending me crazy. They've turned her over now, I can see cock up her ass as she rides it facing me, hands on her breasts, her belly raising up and down as she pants heavily. There's cum dripping out of her soaking slit, and a guy stood above her pumping into her mouth. He starts to cum and now I can see it coming out of the sides of her mouth, her back arches as she's pulled down onto the cock in her ass. She franticly rubs her clit with one hand like a woman possessed and starts to shake with an orgasm.

I'm crazy with ecstasy, the dildo feels like it's in my chest as I pull on my arms and legs it seems to drive deeper. I can feel the spikes diggin into my own limp cock as it swells. Just when I think the pain is going to deny me again, the dildo vibrates.

I've Never felt such a surge of pleasure through my entire body as I contort in my bonds and moan a muffled sound out loud. The pressure feeling in lower regions seems to shoot to my hardly erect penis which twitches as I cum in my cage. I can almost feel my testicles empty, and my whole body tenses in pleasure, my anus gripping the vibrator tightly.

There are shouts from the other guests and clapping as I go limp and hang from my wrists, supported also by the dildo in my ass which now feels like it's up to my chest inside me. I raise my head enough to see my wife now on the gound, breathing heavily and crossing and uncrossing her legs, cum shines over her body as a few other guests have ejaculated over her.

The sissy furthest away is screaming in muffles through her ball gag, tears streaming down her cheeks. She is thrashing in her bonds when Mistress nods to master who removes the cage quickly, and declares her the loser. There are cuts all over her cock, which points straight out semi-erect. Her mistress looks livid, and hits her with the crop repeatedly as she is released from the wall, and carried towards the toilet frame.

The game has stopped and the middle sissy also looks in pain, her cage is off and she has blood on her cock. How she managed to hold on is beyond me.

My wife comes over as master hands her the key to my cage. She is covered in sweat and sperm from head to toe, her corset pulled loose slightly and ripped at the seam. She has had the rough fucking of her life. Her makeup has run and her damp hair is half loose from the bun and pushed back off her face, I'm not sure of it's from sweat or cum. There is a red mark under her neck collar where it's been pulled. She bends and carefully unlocks the padlock, and carefully slides it out with one hand, holding the tube spiked cage steady with the other. As she unscrews the cap a spike catches me and I muffle a yell and bite my gag.

"Sorry honey,. I'm so proud of you enduring all that for my pleasure. You are so good!"

She slides out the bar and opens the cage all the way.

"Oh my, we need to put some cream on this," she gently rubs my cock with cool ice from a glass.

When master removes the block my wife carefully pulls out the dildo, which is followed by a dribble of lube that hangs below my ass and sticks to my thigh. Next my hands and neck are released and I can finally look down at my own member which I'm glad isn't bleeding, but is covered with red prick marks. Master removes the waist and thigh rings before finally my feet cuffs and I collapse into my wife's arms. We sit on the floor together for a minute and share a drink.

The moment is short lived as mistress comes over and orders my wife to cage me immediately. My wife removes the ring for the spiked cage which has left a red mark around my genitals, and fits my ring carefully, softly manoeuvring each testicle in turn through before carefully fitting my cage over my sore penis. Finally she fits the little padlock and snaps it shut. She then hands the key back to mistress, who adds it to her necklace of about 5 keys before checking my cage roughly, and walking off back to her guests.

My wife bends and puts my cage in her mouth, giving it a loving suck. Although I feel nothing my sore cock fills the inside of the cage, and throbs with pain, pleasure, love and frustration all at the same time.

"Lets get washed," she says. "We both earned a good clean up!"

We shower together, she washes both of us being particularly careful of my genitals, the hot water stings my sores on my cock.

She dries us both off and get dressed. As our leggings were cut off and our corsets are covered in various bodily fluids, mistress let us look in her room. My wife picks a couple of body suits in black, with thong backs. My bra is stuffed to give me a better figure and a red waist clincher fitted, pulled so tight I have to catch my breath. Hair and makeup are redone. Before the body suit is buttoned up under the crotch, mistress applies lotion (as best she can through the cage) to the sores on my cock, which starts to get hard again. It's painful.

"Sorry sweet. The marks will fade."

The pain is forgotten when my wife inserts a new butt plug. She found a metal one made up of four balls, longer than the anal hook I had earlier in the day. She said it looked like I enjoyed the hook (I didn't) and we will be getting one. Applying lube liberally she has me lean over the sink while she pushes the plug in, gripping the handle and grabbing my shoulder to force it in. It feels big like the vibrator from the wall, so high up inside and the full feeling makes my cock twitch again. We have matching pvc hot pants to finish the look, which are sticky and take some getting on. After mine are on she pushes my bottom to seat the plug in my ass.

I have to sit on the bed as I can't bend in the clincher to do my shoes which pushes the plug in deeper. I moan slightly as my wife fits my four inch heels, and this time padlocks them on. I'm feeling slightly trapped again as the hot pants will not come off if the shoes don't.

"You made me so proud today sweet," my wife tells me. "It makes me so horny to see you in bondage, so reliant on me to save you and look after you. And you endure it all because you love me. You've put aside your needs as a man to be with me as a sister. Even your pride while your past manly duties were filled by other men, very well I might add. I've never loved you more."

continued in part three...

12