All Comments on 'The Party Pt. 02'

by Maidtoplease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

It smells like divorce to me. Sorry but there is no love only abuse…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Take the fucking toy off your cock, and then fuck your wife for the last time before you kick her to the curb, and divorce her. A few months I read a report that a woman that was your our mistress got mugged, and beaten badly with a baseball bat by an unknown man. The Article said she may never be able to have sex again as her Pelvic bone was shattered in several places by the bat. I sent her, flowers and my chastity cage to room at the hospital. Hopefully she got the message..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If my wife did that to me, I would stake her to the ground with a fire ant nest between her legs, and just before driving off. Pumped some honey in to her pussy. But to not be totally cruel, Mistress was staked out with her. But I did pump twice as much honey in to her pussy,ass, fits and mouth too!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce time, his wife and mistress lied to him, and then humiliated him. He did not consent, having a dick in his mouth or his ass. Basically he was raped!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

D.I.V..O.R.C.E. ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That bitch and her sister would be dead. Fuck sorry!, which the slut says alot. I agree with other comments, Divorce the cunt. She has lost her fucking mind and is nothing but a gutter slut. Give him his balls back and fuck some people up in the next part.

SuckergurlSuckergurl10 months ago

Loving this story, can't understand why someone would read it when they don't appear to like it, do they understand the concept of a Story, harry potter is not real and neither is the wife 🤣 absolutely 5*

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200810 months ago

This was so hot. being set up and fucked in front of your wife as she smiles and enjoys the view is so hot. Having her fucked in front of you is just as emasculating. The spiked cages sent me over the edge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous