The Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress torments us, this time with a special tub.
2.1k words
4.3
12k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes felt like they had lead weights on them, and after a few attempts I decided to just keep them closed. My head was heavy with a film I could almost feel, and I searched deep in my memory banks for the last thing I could remember. It was like walking through mud in a thick fog, and then it hit me. My heart rate went into 5th gear as I remembered, and it all struck me in staccato fashion.

Restrained.

Massive Balls.

My wife. Jerking me off.

Into my own face.

My eyes shot open, and I took in my surroundings like a cornered animal. I was in a very plush sitting room, where Victorian art adorned the walls and a thick Persian rug decorated the floor. There were two green leather high back chairs in front of me, and a narrow, tall end table between them. A decanter sat upon it with two wine glasses, both empty but with lipstick on the rim.

Then I assessed my current predicament. I was sitting in a square, pewter colored tub, which was filled with what looked like green jello. Sitting, it came up to my nipples, and my arms were up and resting on the top of the tub. There were thick, black ropes wrapped around my wrists and attached to the bear claw base of the tub. If not for those, had someone walked in, they might think it looked like I was having a leisurely bath. As I looked down into the jello material, I realized I actually wasn't sitting on anything at all. I was in a sitting position, but the jello was so thick it was holding me in place: no part of my body was actually touching the tub. I was completely suspended. As I took this in, I started to notice a feeling of weightlessness. Staring down further, I could see my balls, which appeared even more swollen (which I didn't think was physically possible) compared to my memory from last night. Was that last night? And my cock now looked swollen too, but not an erection. It was more like a bulging bratwurst. "It looks nine inches long and about the same around!" I said out loud.

Just then, the door creaked open. In walked the ravenous Jasmine, wearing nylons that went halfway up her shapely thighs. They were clasped to her thong, which was just as black as the fishnet nylons. She wore a very loose and exceedingly small black satin teddy, but it buttoned down the middle, and every single button was undone. It marginally covered her nipples, and her areolas peaked around the edge of the fabric and were black as ink. Her breasts formed perfect semi circles underneath it, and as she walked, her tits would sway left and right with each step. Her hair was pulled tight into a ponytail, and her eyelashes looked especially long and flirtatious, accented by her dark green eye shadow.

Right behind her was a new woman, but one I recognized from the party and who had also been wearing the red double "U" shaped pin. She was utterly striking and was what some might call "BBW." She was plump, but with incredible curves. Her skin was a very light beige, and she wore a lingerie outfit with thin, red straps that zig zagged across her stomach and crotch. Her tits were completely exposed, and there was no question they were DDD size at least. Her areolas were pink, with a few small goose bumps around her large nipples. Her hair was blonde, straight and cut short. She had a slight underbite, which made her smile appear sly and devious. When she walked, her breasts actually moved up and down, heaving as she kept her emerald eyes locked on me. Jasmine spoke first.

"I see you're awake. What do you think of your spa treatment?"

"What is this?" I said quickly. "Is this poisonous?"

"Oh no darling," she drawled. "Not in the least. This is one of my favorite concoctions. Not only does that solution I injected into your ball sac make you hyper-produce cum, but this jello material increases production further. On top of that, it will give you the most mind-blowing orgasm without anything even touching you. All I have to do is add one simple ingredient to the tub."

She looked at her companion, and said, "Natalia, go fetch our additive."

Natalia, who had never taken her eyes off me, slowly turned and disappeared through the door. Jasmine continued to stare at me, and then glanced mischievously at the door. Then she slowly withdrew the front of each side of the teddy, like curtains to a picture window, revealing her luscious breasts. She started to fondle them, kneed them, and squeeze them. Next, she took her nipple and pulled it, hard, away from her body. After a second, she released it, allowing it to pop back onto her tit and causing her whole breast to ripple ever so slightly. I was getting turned on, and I wasn't sure if this was good or bad. Just then I saw Natalia return, and she was leading a handcuffed woman beside her. It was my wife!

"She put ep a zittle fight," Natalia said in a thick Moscow accent.

Staring at my wife, my eyes quickly dropped to her boobs. They were enormous! She had probably quadrupled her cup size, and I could now see the veins in them. Her areolas had darkened and her nipples looked longer too. The taut appearance made them look like they would burst at any moment, although they didn't look fake at all. In fact, the sheer size and weight of them now pulled them down slightly, and they hung closer to her navel than before. It truly looked like they were her real tits, but four sizes larger and fuller.

"It's a bit easier with women you see, "Jasmine explained. "I made your balls massive with injections of my solution. I made her tits massive by giving her a single pill, one that targets her breasts and makes them grow like they're on steroids. But what's more, they also produce milk like they're on steroids."

Jasmine then reached over and grabbed my wife's right breast like she was handling a large water balloon she was about to throw, testing its weight. She lifted it up and let it drop. My wife groaned, feeling the weight of her entire breast elevated and then dropped. Jasmine then grasped my wife's nipple and aimed it at Natalia, who went down on her knees and opened her mouth. Milk shot out like a super soaker, just streams of it! Natalia caught it in her mouth but didn't swallow, and after just a few seconds it was overflowing and running down her red lips. Jasmine released the nipple, and Natalia then swallowed, and finished with a warm smile across her face.

"Nectar of the gods," she proclaimed.

"In case you haven't figured it out by now, Phil," Jasmine resumed. "This is the additive. As I squirt your wife's titty milk into that jello, it will cause an electrochemical reaction and you won't be able to stop yourself from cuming. And here's the best part. When women drink the milk, they have an uncontrolled orgasm, too, and without even touching their pussy. So, we won't let your wife go unfulfilled."

With that she took my wife's heavy right breast and lifted it and upturned it, so the nipple went up to my wife's mouth.

"Drink," she commanded. "Or there will be a serious punishment in store for you."

I saw the hesitation on my wife's face, but after glancing at me then back at Jasmine, she relinquished and took her own nipple in her mouth and began sucking. At the same time, Natalia took my wife's left engorged breast and started massaging it with both hands and drawing down pressure so her milk starting shooting into the tub. A small fizzle started, which then became a soft steam that wafted quickly away from the tub. I could still see my balls, and they looked tense.

I glanced back at my wife. Her skin was now flushed, and she was bending her knees slightly as the two women continued to milk her. She had so much milk going into her mouth it was dribbling down the side, but she continued to suck, I'm sure for fear of repercussions. I was noticing a warmth growing and my cock was enlarging, and it started to feel like someone (or something) was sucking on it. I looked down again and nothing was there, except the thick green jello. But the suction sensation continued to build, and it was like the most glorious blowjob I had ever experienced. My wife was now moaning and groaning. She also seemed to be having a tough time keeping her balance. The women were relentless and seemed even more eager to get as much milk out of her has possible.

"I think I'm cuming," my wife uttered through a mouthful of milk. "Oh yes, oh yes, yes..." And then she started shuddering heavily, and her shoulders jerked forward and then back. She now couldn't keep her lips locked on her own nipple and it released, but Jasmine took the breast in both hands and shot the stream of cream into her mouth.

I was getting close too, and I wanted it to explode but it kept building. "How much more can I take?" I pondered. I was trying to move my hips around, but I could only manage an inch in any direction with the thick jello all around me. The women were now milking both my wife's tits into the tub, and the sensation in my loins instantly doubled.

"Release her hands," Jasmine commanded. Natalia then let my wife's breast drop, and it looked like a plastic grocery full of groceries dropped and held onto by the handles. Natalia released her hands, and then stood waiting for further instructions.

"Ok wifey. You're going to milk you own tits into the tub, and then you get to watch Natalia have some fun, too, "Jasmine said.

A smile crept across Natalia's face, and she strode over to me and brought her face right down to mine. Then she started kissing me, passionately and hard. Her tongue danced across my mouth and into it. I couldn't help but receive it and reciprocate it. My wife stood there in shock, holding her tits with her hands. Jasmine brought a swift hand down on my wife's ass. Swat!

"Milk those tits, whore," Jasmine directed. "Or I'll get the crop out."

My wife started urgently massaging her tits, with milk spraying into the tub. Her jaw was slack as she watched this woman make out with me. Natalia then brought her own massive breast to my face and guided her nipple into my mouth. I sucked ravenously, although I noticed no milk was coming out but it still tasted sweet. Soon I felt the flood gates open.

I'm cuming!" I gasped.

Natalia immediately withdrew her breast and stood back.

Jasmine gave another command. "Now look down at yourself, Phil."

I looked down into the jello at my cock and swollen sac, waiting for the first spray to come. As the orgasm hit, I involuntarily bucked my hips and expected to see my semen shoot into the gel. But only a dollop was able to penetrate the thick transparent molasses. Since the cum was unable to exit from me, it went the only way it could: back into my balls. I felt a foreign sensation as I had a reverse orgasm, and it felt just as incredible as a normal one but backwards. Then more waves came, and I had two orgasms for every spurt: one trying to go out of my cock, then immediately another as it shot back into my body. I was rocking my body back and forth, trying to control my movements but it was futile. I continued to stare at my sac hoping it would be able to find the strength to get some cum out of my aching balls. But to my demise it actually started to slowly expand as fluid entered into it internally. My cock was coming down in size, and I guessed the fluid that was in it was now going straight to my balls. Despite my cock shrinking, I continued to orgasm.

"Stop, whore," Jasmine commanded, and she slapped my wife's ass hard for good measure. My wife released her breasts, and they dropped to her chest, hanging down to her navel now. The sensation slowly abated, and I felt myself collapse into the heavy syrup of the tub.

"Take her to her chambers," Jasmine said to Natalia. Natalia then cuffed my wife again and handled her out the door. Jasmine then looked at me almost sympathetically.

"I bet you never thought you could feel something like that," she cooed. "I'm just full of surprises. And tomorrow's might be the best yet."