The Party Pt. 03

Story Info
It's show time!
5.5k words
4.47
10k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

This is part 3 of "The Party" story. As with my previous stories, this is based on my real life experiences with a touch of fantasy thrown in. Thank you for reading and please, I enjoy and appreciate your comments and feedback either after the story or via email.

Jon's hand, firmly on my left upper arm, guided me into the room. This room was different from any other I had seen in the house. It was dimly lit with a more brightly lit, tiled space in the middle of the room, much like one would see on a stage. As I looked around, I could see that the others were seated in the overstuffed couches, chairs, and loveseats that were positioned around the lighted area.

I took a deep breath as Jon led me into the light. Glancing around, I could see the smiles, greedy smiles, focused on me. I refocused my eyes ahead as we stopped.

"Arms down." Jon commanded.

Obeying, I dropped my hands to my sides, palms forward. He slowly pulled my dress off of my shoulders allowing it to slither down my body to pool at my feet. I quivered with excitement, a soft moan escaping my lips as my body was exposed to the audience. I always felt more exposed when I was wearing only stockings and heels or delicate lingerie than when I was completely nude. And here, in only by black thigh-highs and heels, I felt completely, shamelessly exposed.

Jon nudged my leg and I stepped out of the black pool of my dress. He carefully picked up my dress and folded it neatly over the back of one of the chairs before pulling the sterling pin from my hair, letting my long, blonde locks cascade around my shoulders.

Finally, he unclasped my necklace, slipping it into his left jacket pocket, and then my earrings that went into his right pocket.

"We wouldn't want anything happening to these, would we?"

"Arms back."

I immediately moved my arms back behind my back and arched my back, my hard, pink bejeweled nipples atop my swollen areola and outthrust breasts. My lips parted, I panted softly with need, the need to be used by these people, the need to be used like the filthy little slut that Jon had told them I was.

Jon spoke to the others and reiterated the conditions that he had told me before we entered, adding that no one was to hit me with their fists. He instructed them to remove their rings, watches, and bracelets and to put them in the bowls beside their seats.

Turning to me, he said, "You will call them either 'Sir' or 'Miss'. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I replied.

Jon nudged my feet wider with his foot and slid his hand between my thighs. His index and ring fingers slid between the folds of my labia and hooked his middle finger to its first knuckle into my wet slit, slowly stroking causing me to quiver and pant softly. Sliding his fingers from my cunt, he brought them glistening to my lips and nodded. My pink tongue flicked delicately over his fingers, savoring the sweet flavor of my juices.

As I dutifully licked his fingers, he turned to the others with a smile, "Do you see how greedy this wanton little slut is?"

"Now, who will be first to enjoy our entertainment?" Jon asked as he pulled his fingers away from my lips, drawing a soft whimper from my lips.

Turning, he looked at Susan. "Susan, you've not had the opportunity to sample this slut. Please, you first."

As Susan began to rise, Jon stepped back and settled himself into one of overstuffed chairs with what I imagined was a glass of single malt Scotch. As he sipped, his eyes stayed on me, watching like my guardian angel.

Smiling, Susan rose from the love seat that she shared with Steven. And turning to him said, "Could you get my zipper please dear?"

"Of course beautiful." He replied as he stood up to slide down the zipper of her scarlet dress and helped her step out of it. Her body was perfect, lightly tanned, and athletic. I had learned that she and Steven were both doctors. She was a radiologist, he was a plastic surgeon. Her breasts were clear evidence of his work, they were at least a C, if not a D cup, and sat proudly on her chest.

Her eyes were focused on mine as she stepped forward, her gold heels clicking on the tile. Taking the stirrups of my nipple jewelry between her fingers, she pulled and twisted, stretching my delicate pink nubs. I suppressed a whimper, but I knew that she could see the flash of need in my eyes.

Without warning, her right hand whipped up and slapped me sharply on my left cheek, snapping my head to the right. That was quickly followed by her left hand against my right cheek. I quickly returned my look to her face.

"Are you really the filthy little slut that Jon said you are?"

"Yes Miss." I replied.

Two more slaps to each cheek brought a hot crimson glow to my cheeks. The heat in my face radiated to my cunt.

"Is that all you are slut or are you more?"

Quivering, feeling the dark depravity begin to engulf me, I almost blurted: "No Miss, I'm a filthy, depraved piece of shit fuck pig."

She smiled her approval of my response and reached to the back of my head, seized a fistful of my hair, jerking my head sharply back. The sudden pain brought a soft cry to my parted lips.

"Ohhhh!"

Slipping her free hand around my throat she squeezed causing me to gasp sharply before pressing her lips against mine in a deep, wet kiss. Our tongues danced until she caught mine between her teeth, biting as she leaned back. My eyes were wide with a combination of fear and lust. Her eyes never left mine as she teased my trapped tongue with hers, her hand tightening slightly around my throat.

I drooled, the clear liquid oozing over my lips to trail down my chin. I needed her to shove her thigh between my legs so that I could hump her leg like the greedy little depraved fuck bitch that I was.

I was not to be so lucky as she broke our kiss and releasing my hair, leaned back before sending a large glob of spit into my open mouth. The thick spit coated my tongue, sliding over it to my throat. I fought the urge to swallow as she launched two wads, one splattered over the bridge of my nose, the second across my forehead.

She stepped back and laughed before reaching up to smear the spit across my face.

"Swallow!"

I gulped down the thick wad. "Thank you Miss."

She nodded, "Yes, I do believe that you are a 'filthy, depraved piece of shit fuck pig'."

Returning to her seat, she reached to unfasten Steven's trousers to free his rock hard shaft. Unable to resist, I flicked my tongue over my lips at the sight of what looked like a 9" cock, before Susan took it into her mouth, engulfing more than half of it in one quick motion. Steven growled and pushed the back of her head down, forcing the entire length of his meat into her mouth.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Fiona slip out of her dress, revealing her voluptuous body encased in a beautiful black corset. Her corset's garters were attached to black seamed stockings that framed her lightly trimmed bush. As if synchronized, Holly stood and slipped out of her cream and gold dress and white thong revealing a pussy as smooth as mine. And leaning down she deeply kissed Robert as she rubbed his cock through his trousers.

Jon brought my attention back as he spoke, "David, I believe that you had a nice feel of this fuck pig's ass. I think you owe her pale flesh more attention."

David smiled as he stood. "You know Jon, I think you're right."

I shivered slightly as I remembered how firmly David kneaded my ass as he greeted me. Looking forward, I took a deep breath, my face glistening from Susan's spit, as David circled me like a wolf evaluating his prey.

"Very nice and firm, I imagine that this cunt could take a very sharp caning." He said as he kneaded my ass with both hands.

"She can indeed, but especially loves the cat." Jon replied.

"Perhaps another time Jon. Tonight I want to give her the 'hands on' treatment." David chuckled.

With those words, he began to spank my ass alternating cheeks with light slaps. Arching my back slightly to push my ass out, I could feel the heat slowly rise in my cheeks. As his blows began to increase in intensity, I fought to control my breathing to steady myself against the dark need that was steadily spreading throughout my body.

David pushed my clasped arms higher on my back, pushing me to lean forward, straining to maintain my balance. As his blows became sharper, I was unable to control myself and I cried out in pain.

"Ohhhhhh! Owwwww!" I cried out, tears blurring my vision as they began to roll down my cheeks.

David paused and without warning roughly fucked two fingers deep into my drooling cunt causing me to break my posture as my knees buckled. Stumbling forward and falling to my knees, I slipped off of his fingers.

"Ohhhh, I'm sorry Sir!" I sobbed as I tried, hands back behind my back, to stand again.

Roughly pushing me back down, face to the floor, flaming ass arched high, he growled, "Stay down fuck pig, that's where you belong."

My face against the cold tile, he placed his foot across the back my neck, trapping me as he fucked his fingers, this time three, into my clenching cunt. I moaned and writhed beneath his foot, my nails digging into my forearms for control. Whimpering and moaning, I clenched my cunt muscles against his fingers, nearing my orgasm, completely lost in my need. I panted and drooled onto the floor, crying out as he jerked his fingers from my hole yet again.

"Please nooooo, please Sir, don't stop!"

Laughing cruelly he replied, "Don't worry pig shit, I'm not stopping!" And pressing his wet fingers against my pink grommet, he pushed hard, driving his three fingers into my shit hole to the second knuckle with one brutal thrust! The pain ripped through my body and were it not for his foot on my neck, I would've collapsed onto my belly.

I screamed, "Fuckkkkkk, it hurts!!!!!"

He pulled his fingers out of my hole slightly only to drive them back into me to the last knuckles. "Goddamn right it does you stupid piece of fuck meat!"

As he continued to fuck and twist his fingers in my shit hole, the pain began to turn to pleasure-pain. Panting like the filthy little fuck pig that I was, I began to fuck back onto his fingers, my orgasm slowly began to build again. But again, as if knowing how close I was to cumming, he jerked his fingers from my hole.

I wailed in frustration, "Fuckkkkk nooooooo!!!!"

Removing his foot from my neck, he snatched a fistful of my hair and jerked me up, my back arched sharply back, face wet with tears, mouth gaping.

"No what you stupid piece of shit?" He snarled before stuffing his shit-streaked fingers into my mouth.

Gurgling and gagging, I began to suck my shit from his fingers, the dirty drool running over my chin to drip onto my flushed breasts.

David laughed cruelly, "Look at this filthy little shit-eating fuck pig! She can't get enough of her own shit!'

He pulled his dripping fingers from my mouth, smearing them over my sweat-slick face and stepped back leaving me panting and drooling.

As he began to strip, I became aware that Robert and Steven had already stripped, their jutting, hard cocks, an angry pink color. As I looked around, wishing one or all of their cocks were in me, Fiona stepped forward and looked down at me with cold, cruel eyes.

As I looked up at her, panting, with a combination of fear and lust in my eyes, she spit on the floor.

"Lick it up shit slut!"

Obediently, I lowered my face to the thick, glistening wad and began to lick and slurp it up.

Sensing the others stepping toward me, I lapped up the last of the spit and looked up. They were standing in a semi-circle in front of me, all with wicked smiles curling their lips. And one by one, they spit on the floor in front of me.

Fiona pointed to the wads, "Again pig!"

Once more I lowered my face to the slimy spit and began to run my tongue through the globs, lapping and slurping it into my mouth. I swirled it over my tongue, savoring it, wallowing in my degenerate depravity. The darkness tightened its grip on me and without warning, I released a small spurt of piss, moaning into the spit as the warm liquid soaked into my stocking tops.

"What the fuck did you just do pig?" Fiona snarled.

"I-I'm sorry Miss, I couldn't help it." I whined, only partially truthful.

"You lying little piece of shit! You did it on purpose!"

"Didn't you?" She snarled.

Whimpering against the cold tile, I replied, "I'm sorry Miss, I couldn't help it."

"Is that so, we'll see pig shit!" She replied as David knelt behind me.

David knelt behind me, cupping his hand beneath my cunt, "Piss again pig."

Whimpering, I released another spurt into his cupped palm, filling it with my warm, pale piss.

"Just as I thought, you did this on purpose, you filthy little shit eating pig!" Fiona laughed.

She nodded and David snatched a fistful of my hair, jerking me back and up and brought his hand around and smeared my piss all over my face. I gurgled and sputtered through my warm piss.

My ears echoed with their laughter as I bucked and sputtered and coughed.

Pulling my hair from David's grasp, Fiona led me across the floor. It was more like dragging as I tried to keep up with her on my knees, my scalp screamed as shards of pain tore through my head as she dragged me to the couch. She dropped to the couch, thighs spread wide and pulled my face between them.

"Time to put that mouth to good use pig!" She said in a low menacing tone and jerking forward, pressed my face to her wet cunt.

I obeyed, twisting my face for better access to her cunt. I thought to myself, "She's really getting off on seeing me degraded and abused." That thought made my own cunt spasm at the thought. With that, I began to run my tongue up and down her slit, slurping at her juices, teasing the folds of her labia and fucking my tongue into her. I could hear her moan as my tongue scoured her slit. Her fist still tight in my hair, he bucked and humped against my face. When I swirled my tongue around her clit, she cried out in ecstasy.

"God, fuck yes! Right there you fucking piece of shit! Right there!"

She came hard, coating my face with her juices. I didn't slow my pace of licking and teasing; I was determined to bring her to another orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yessssss!!!" She howled and bucked against my face.

My concentration was momentarily broken as I felt someone kneel behind me. Half turning my head I saw that it was David with a thick, 8" hard on.

He leaned forward and softly growled into my ear: "Arms down pig!"

Thankfully, I dropped my hands to the floor, easing the strain on my back and neck. Fiona shifted, slipping her hands behind her knees to pull her legs up and back, sliding closer to my face, exposing the light brown pucker of her shit hole.

"Clean my shitter pig shit." She panted.

I gave her clit several more flicks of my tongue before turning my attention to her shit grommet.

"Goddamn you fucking tease!" She moaned as my tongue trailed down her slit to her shit hole.

As I began to greedily attack her puckered hole, I felt David's cock head press against my drooling cunt. Without further warning, he slammed his hips forward, driving his meat deep into my fuck hole.

I cried out as the pleasure/pain ripped through my body. "F-f-fuck yesssss! Harder, fuck me harder!"

As he began a slow jackhammer rhythm into my gripping cunt, I pushed my tongue deeper into Fiona's shit hole, hungrily searching for any morsel of her filth. I pushed my spit into Fiona's shitter and sucked it back out, slurping and sucking while David reamed my cunt. He slipped a hand down over my belly to my clit, flicking his finger against my tender bud. It was too much and I began to shiver and shudder as my orgasm overcame me. I bucked and writhed on David's rod, my juices leaking down my inner thighs to mix with my piss soaked stocking tops.

As my orgasm began to subside, I felt something cool hit my pink pucker. At first, I didn't know what it was and then it hit me as David used his thumb to push the lube into my hole. "He's going to fuck my shit hole!" I thought. But before I could shift and prepare myself, he slammed forward into me. It felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat into my ass. The pain was so incredible that it took my breath away. I writhed, flailing my hands behind me trying to push him back.

Catching my breath, I screamed into Fiona's ass, "Ohhhhh fuckkkk, please, stop! It hurtsssss!"

She grabbed my head, holding my face against her shit hole and cunt, grinding hard as I screamed against her holes.

She shouted at David, "Yessss, hurt the pig more! Make her scream into my holes!"

I tried to push back against the couch only to drive myself harder onto David's cock. Seizing my hips, he dragged me back to meet his thrusts. The pain was so intense that I thought that I would pass out, but he showed no mercy. I sobbed and slobbered against Fiona's holes. The intense pain began to subside as David continued his assault on my shitter. Jerking my head back from Fiona's holes with a fistful of my hair, he leaned back causing all of my 115 pounds to drop onto his cock, completely impaling me. Again, he slipped a hand over my now quivering, sweat-slick belly to my clit and raked his nail across my swollen nub and I exploded. I screamed incoherently as I came violently, convulsing and bucking as I felt his hot seed jet deep into my shit guts.

My screams were cut short as Fiona leaned forward, wrapping her slender fingers around my throat, choking me, cutting off my air. The dark cloud of unconsciousness began to descend over me as my orgasm continued to rip through me and I pissed myself. As I began to pass out, Fiona released her grip and David pushed me forward off of his cock to collapse in the pool of my piss.

I lay in the piss pool, still quivering as I began to regain my wits; I slowly pushed myself up. I was a total mess, my makeup, what was left of it, was smeared across my face. Fiona pointed at David's cock and I instinctively turned and began to clean the mixture of my shit and his cum from his still semi-hard meat. My depravity now engulfed me completely, I savored the combination of earthy and salty flavors.

Finishing with David's cock, I looked to see Holly riding Robert's cock while Steven reamed Susan's ass as she straddled him in a reverse cowgirl. Both were panting and moaning as the two men brutally reamed their holes, I could see Holly's juices dripping down over Robert's cock and balls. Without waiting to be told, I turned my attention to the pool I was sitting in and began to lap and slurp up the piss. My hair fell like a curtain around my face, soaking up some of the piss. Fiona reached down and pulled my wet hair back before pushing my face down into the pool.

"That's the good little piss pig, lick it all up."

Satisfied with my work, she pulled my wet face up by my hair and led over to Holly and Robert. Without hesitation, I nuzzled between Robert's legs, began to lick Holly's juices off of his balls, hearing him moan as I sucked his smoothly shaved balls into my mouth, bathing them with my tongue

I released his heavy balls and licked two fingers from my left hand, slathering them with my spit and reached up to press them against Holly's shit grommet. As I sucked Robert's balls back into my mouth I pushed and twisted my fingers into Holly's shit hole. My actions elicited loud moans and caused them to writhe frantically against each other. Feeling his balls contract, I released them as he exploded into Holly's spasming cunt. I twisted my fingers deeper into her hole, sending her over the edge. She convulsed and came, her juices flooding down over Robert's pistoning cock. I greedily licked up her juices mixed with Robert's seed.

I shifted and pulled my fingers from her shit hole before covering it with my mouth while I fucked two fingers from my right hand into her cunt along side of Robert's cock. She cried out in ecstasy, bucking against my face and fingers. I fucked my tongue in and out of her hole, sucking, scouring it, savoring her earthy flavor until she exploded in a second orgasm.

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers
12