The Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off of Robert onto the couch, panting and gasping for air. "Oh myyyyyy fucking godddddddd!" She gasped.

Without hesitation, I sucked Robert's cock into my mouth, licking and sucking their cum off of him, greedy to get him hard again.

"Motherfucker! This fucking cunt is insatiable!" Robert laughed.

I smiled, my blue eyes glittering with golden flecks of depraved lust at his words and turned my attention to Holly. She loudly moaned as I covered her leaking cunt with my mouth licking and sucking to get every drop of Robert's cum from her quivering hole. She reached down to press my face against her cunt as I devoured her cunt. Breaking her grip, I slid up between her splayed thighs to kiss her deeply, sharing Robert's cum with her. I pushed it into her mouth and sucked it back out until I broke the kiss and leaned back, smiling, my eyes locked on hers as I swallowed the remains of the cum.

I glanced over to see Steven and Susan, watching me as they slowed their fucking. Steven flexed his cock in Susan's shit hole as she languidly stroked her glistening slit. I kissed Holly once more and slid down her wet body to turn my attention to them.

I licked at the tan-tinted accumulation at the base of Steven's cock, his shaft twitching as I cleaned the mixture of Susan's juices mixed with lube and traces of her shit. He groaned and began a slow pistoning in and out of Susan's hole as I turned my attention to her cunt. She writhed and arched against Steven as I lapped at her wet hole. I easily fucked two fingers into her, twisting and fucking as I alternately licked and nibbled at her labia and grazed her clit with my teeth.

Susan whipped her hair from side to side as I continued to tease her clit, moaning, "F-f-fuck yes!!!" She whimpered as I pulled my fingers from her dripping hole and wriggling them between Steven's ass cheeks, worming them into his shit hole. He lurched up, driving his cock harder into Susan's shitter. They both let out long, low, guttural moans. And as I pushed my fingers deeper, I lightly closed my teeth on Susan's clit and lashed it with my tongue.

"Jesussssssssss, goddddd," Steven shouted and exploded deep into Susan's shitguts. Susan's cries were unintelligible as she came, bucking and grinding against my face, coating it with her honey.

I kept my fingers buried in Steven's shitter as he spasmed, sending the last of his load into Susan's shit ditch. Turning my attention to his cock, I began to eagerly lap up the dirty mixture that oozed around the base of his cock. I pushed up, causing Susan to roll off of his cock and quickly covered her gaping shit hole, greedily licking and sucking to get as much of the shit cum as I could. I reveled, completely engulfed in the dark depths of my depravity. Switching from her shitter, I took Steven's meat in my mouth, taking his still rigid cock down my throat in one motion.

I began to work my mouth up and down, licking and sucking every morsel of shit and cum from his shaft until it was glistening with spit and a dark pink. As I leaned back to admire my work, Susan grabbed a fistful of my wet hair and jerked me back, pushing me down on my back before sitting on my face, her shit hole pressed against my mouth.

"Eat it all shit slut! Eat it all!" She hissed as she pushed the shit cum into my mouth.

Reaching up, I spread her cheeks to open her ass more and pushed my tongue into her hole. She pulled and twisted my nipple jewelry, sending little sparks of pain through my breasts as I hungrily licked and sucked at her hole to get every bit of shit cum from her. Finally, Susan rolled off of me, leaving us both sprawled and panting on the floor.

I was stirred from thoughts of filthy depravity by the sound of Fiona's voice. "Get up pig shit!"

I looked up as Robert slid up on the couch, his shoulders and head supported by several pillows.

Fiona pointed at me and commanded, "Get that slut shitter up on Robert's meat, reverse cowgirl."

Glancing over at Steven, I saw that they were both hard again. I didn't have time to wonder how as I clamored up, positioning my shit hole over Robert's cock as he placed his hands on my waist, guiding me onto his shaft.

I released a long, low moan of lust as I slid down onto his cock, David's cum the only lube.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes!"

My god, it felt so good having Robert's nine inches buried in my shit hole! I reveled in my depravity as he pulled me back against his warm sweat-slick chest. My black stockinged legs, soaked with piss, were splayed wide displaying my glistening pink cunt. My shoes had come off at some point, but i didn't care; I needed Steven's meat deep in my fuck hole! I needed to feel them sawing against the thin membrane that separated my cunt from my shit hole! I needed to be used!

Steven placed a knee on the couch and guided his cock to my cunt, rubbing it up and down my slit, teasing me.

"Is this what you want, pig shit?" He leered.

I mewled, squirming on Robert's cock, his hands slipped around me to knead my slick breasts. "Please, yes Sir, I need your cock!"

"What? I didn't hear you pig."

"Please Sir, I need your cock."

"Louder pig!"

I screamed, "PLEASE REAM MY FUCKING CUNT SIR! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME! PLEASEEE!"

Without further hesitation, he slammed the full length of his cock into me pushing me half off of Robert's cock. Pressing hard on my breasts, Robert pushed me back down and they began a steady rhythm, like twin pistons hammering in and out of my holes. I moaned, panting like a little bitch as our sweat-slick bodies slid against each other.

Leaning back, Steven slapped me, his right hand followed by his left hand in a rhythmic staccato of blows that snapped my head from side to side.

"Harder!"

He slapped me again and again.

"HARDER!" I cried.

His hands hit me harder, reddening my cheeks, spittle flying from my lips as my head whipped back and forth. Wet tears of pain and lust rolled down my cheeks to be splattered by his hands. Robert's fingers alternated between mauling my breasts to brutally twisting my nipples, digging his fingernails into my delicate flesh. Completely lost, writhing in the depths of my wanton depravity, I was oblivious to anything else in the room.

My eyes flew open, mouth gaping as I felt Steven's hand encircle my throat and squeeze. That was too much! I struggled to breathe, writhing and bucking as my orgasm exploded. Whipping my wet hair from side to side, I flailed helplessly, my orgasm ripping through me with overwhelming force. I didn't care that I could barely breathe. I didn't care that I was helplessly trapped between these two men. I didn't care how deeply they spewed their thick seed into my convulsing body, their feral snarls of release dimly echoing in my ears. I didn't care that I was irretrievably lost in my wicked depravity.

Steven pulled out of me, his cum leaking from my ravaged hole, and lifted my glistening body from Robert's cock, his load leaking from my gaping shit hole as I slid to the floor, still panting.

"Now look at what you've done, pig! You've wasted our cum!" Robert growled.

Blinking my eyes, I reached up to push my hair out of my face and mumbled through swollen lips, "I'm s-sorry Sir."

"Yes you are, you piece of shit! Clean it up!"

I whimpered and rolled over, lowering my face to the spreading puddle of cum mixed with my shit. I began to dutifully lap up the filth. I moaned as I felt fingers fuck into my cunt and shit hole. I turned my head to see Holly and Susan grinning as they probed my holes for more cum. As they found more, I turned to suck their fingers clean. Completing my task, I collapsed to the floor, exhausted.

As I lay there, trying to bring my breathing back to normal, I felt their fingers tugging my wet stockings down my thighs. I tried to sit up, reaching forward to stop them.

"N-no!" I pleaded.

"Hush now Alexa," Holly whispered as she and Susan pulled my stockings off.

It was the first time that they had used my name since I came into the room. I blinked my eyes, wiping sweat from them as I looked around and saw the others around me smiling. Sitting up, I smiled weakly back at them.

"Is there more?"

Fiona laughed, "My god, you're insatiable!"

I smiled, "Yes, but maybe not right now?"

For the first time since the whole scene started, Jon spoke. "No, not right now little one."

"Well, ok Sir, if you say so." I teased.

He helped me to my feet, supporting me as I was still a little unsteady.

"Thank you." I whispered and turned to the others. "And thank you all for making this an incredibly memorable evening."

Susan, Steven, Holly, and Robert all kissed and hugged me. David winked and patted my still sore bottom, causing me to wince as he kissed me. "Anytime Alexa, Jon was right." I blushed, remembering his greeting from hours earlier.

Fiona, unable to resist, playfully flicked my nipples with her fingernails, smiled, "As I said, exquisite Alexa."

My blush deepened as I murmured my thanks.

"Now," David announced, "I think it's time we all got cleaned up."

His words brought nods of agreement from everyone.

As the others collected their clothes, Fiona took my hand and led me over to a darker part of the room that I'd not seen before.

She opened several doors, revealing an assortment of dildos, plugs, balls and beads. Leading me farther, she pulled back a black curtain to show an St. Andrew's cross and an array of whips, canes, and floggers hanging from the wall.

"Perhaps another time, you would be interested in coming back to play with some of these."

I suppressed a gasp as I took in all of the wicked toys and implements, the heat flashing again in my belly.

Looking from them, to the chains dangling from the ceiling, and back to her, I smiled eagerly. "Yes please Miss!"

"But not right now." She grinned.

As she turned me away, leading me back to Jon, I glanced back over my shoulder, flicking my tongue over my lips. "Soon, I hope." I murmured to myself.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up, little one." Jon smiled.

Perhaps another visit to David's and Fiona's is in store.

12