All Comments on 'The Party Pt. 03'

by alexa_r

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

Alexa_r, you write very compelling stories!!! This latest episode was a little beyond my pleasure zone, with the shit-eating being central to the story line, but damn girl, A major turn-on!! Your willingness and neediness, during the onslaught was incredibly stimulating... And the end, with everyone being caring & loving friends, looking forward to even more next time, was PERFECT!! As always, i'll look forward to the next time with Alexa_r as well !!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Very nicely presented, Alexa. I have been involved in a couple of similar scenes, all for the benefit of the two ladies I had been involved with. (It was all at their request, to satisfy some fantasies they had) However, like StrappySandals, I'm not a fan of Scat/Shit eating aspects and avoided those. Instead, slowly arousing via remote controlled "toys" and edging the lady to keep her unsatisfied. Light whipping, forced oral and fucking with firstly dildos/vibrators, then real cocks. They loved the sense of "being used as a fuck toy". Until they can't control themselves any longer and orgasm without my permission. Naturally that has to be punished... and so things continued.

You have an excellent control of the story. The dressing up, the nipple and clit hood jewelry, the teasing arousal, the audience that appreciates the finer things in life... wonderful. Plus, of course, the description from Alexa's POV so that we are aware she gains pleasure/satisfaction from it all. Many thanks. Cheers.

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading and for your compliments! I know that some don't enjoy the scat play and that's ok, we all have our different turn-ons and turn-offs. I think that's what makes things all the more interesting, don't you think? I'll try to continue to keep all of y'all interested, turned on, and entertained. Perhaps I'll have another visit with David and Fiona. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing erotic story, 'The Party'. So professionally and well written. You are an incredible descriptive writer and can't wait for Part 4. I can't wait to read your other stories. Keep up the amazing work.

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Awwww Timothy, thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a lot to me! And thank you for reading! I'll do my best to keep weaving fun and exciting stories for my readers! ;-)

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my stories and for your feedback LenardSpencer! I understand that scat/shit play may be off putting to some and that's ok. Apropos of your suggestions, I have a feeling that you might see some of those things in future stories. As for my dressing and jewelry, those are true with a couple of exceptions. I do have a set of Mikimoto pearl earrings and a necklace and I have some nipple and clit hood jewelry that have precious stones. Perhaps one day I'll have a set like I described in the story. With regard to the story as a whole, I think that as you so wonderfully alluded to, it's the whole scenario from my getting dressed to being teased and finally being used that was a huge turn on and still is today. I had to pause several times because I was "distracted" while I wrote. Thank you again. ;-)

LuciferseptLucifersept10 months ago

Encore meilleur grâce aux personnages de femmes, qui sont aussi cochonnes que les hommes !

Lecteur français, je déplore encore et toujours la traduction automatique qui fait baisser la qualité littéraire du récit.

La narration est cependant érotiquement captivante avec les différents intervenants et réussit à éviter une certaine forme de répétition.

Pour faire encore mieux, il faudrait prendre plus de temps, aller plus lentement dans l’humiliation, être plus précise dans le glissement progressif de la dégradation avec plus d’ordres donnés, par exemple avec des variations de tons, faire verbaliser davantage la soumise pour qu’elle ait une conscience accrue de sa déchéance, lui donner des choix tous aussi sales et dévalorisants les uns que les autres … Le champ des possibles est encore vaste …

Au plaisir de vous lire encore !

alexa_ralexa_r10 months agoAuthor

Merci pour vos gentils commentaires et vos retours constructifs ! Je vais essayer de travailler là-dessus. Parce que mes histoires sont si fortement basées sur mes propres expériences, je suis parfois pris dans mes souvenirs et par conséquent, je deviens un peu distrait, si vous voyez ce que je veux dire. Merci encore! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an amazing sexy 3 part story we are thankfully able to read from this talented professional writer. Alexa takes you on an unimaginable beautiful journey of debauchery and eroticism that describes in minute detail the exploits and pleasures of a night shared with Holly, Fiona ,Susan and the men. Incredible to think while reading Alexa's story, that it is not a work of fiction and that she experienced much of what transpired. Alexa is certainly one to follow!

alexa_ralexa_r5 months agoAuthor

Oh my JeremySpray! Thank you so much for the kind words! I try to give my readers a real feel for what happened, not only the setting but also what I was experiencing and feeling. I want you to be "in the moment" with me. Thank you again! ;-)

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

More than I expected. Total depravity but enjoyed by all. Then a gentle finish as everyone cleaned up. Total sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexa_r@alexa_r
I'm not sure when it started, but I've long been interested in deep, dark, depraved aspects of sex with few limits. I've indulged in many, but some remain only fantasies. You can see most of them in my fetishes block. As you may see from my stories, I am completely submissive ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Party Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Party Series Info