The Party Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his nose in my pubes, then with a final push battered the opening to my throat which could not permit his too large cockhead. I couldn't breath at all but I trusted the group not to suffocate me. I didn't know how long I would have to hold my breath. Not too long as it turned out.

I felt no spurts or shots when he came. The cum just sorta gushed out. It didn't go down my throat, it backed up around his cock coating my tongue, gums, teeth, and even pooling a little on the upside down roof of my mouth.

I maintained suction as he withdrew his still large but softening cock from me. It exited with a pop. I was now free to explore the feeling of cum in my mouth. I pushed it around with my tongue. It was thicker than mine, clinging to itself in a gooey glob I could feel moving from one side of my mouth to the other.

My sinuses were clogged with my own spit and maybe some cum. They smelled - bleachy? I coughed a bit and two guys lifted me to a sitting position. Being right side up I took note of my senses. I felt OK I guess.

I squished the cum about still feeling its slimy texture. I hadn't tasted it before. It was slightly salty. Not bitter as I had read, really more sweet than anything else. Not unpleasant. Sucking a cock had been a blast. The cum was just OK.

The clan of gay men must have noticed I hadn't swallowed, someone yelled out, "Spit or swallow, Kid." I never doubted I would swallow. I gulped, then gulped again, as it took two tries to get the nasty textured goo down. They cheered me on.

People clapped me on the back and congratulated me on a job well done. It had taken more figuring out what to do and effort than I would have guessed - It was not merely opening one's mouth. So, yes, I deserved the praise. My first blowjob was a work I was proud of.

Barely a moment passed and I was being turned over onto my stomach. My hard dick was being forced into the table or sofa or bench. A hand repositioned it which was much better. Lying helpless with my face down and my ass turned to the ceiling I relaxed more than when my head had hung so precariously.

I could feel the heat from an unseen man standing between my calves which protruded past the end of my bench. In my inebriated state and somewhat incoherently I asked the man if he was going to fuck me. A faceless voice answered, "Oui, gamin."

He rubbed my buns pushing and pulling them this way and that. A few times he pulled them far apart distorting my anus into an abnormal oval shape. Each time he did that someone squirted a cold something onto and into it.

The lube ran down my crack onto my balls and he took great verbal delight in describing how he was massaging them. One hand on my balls the thumb of his other hand circled the drain so to speak threatening to enter me with each spiraling circle.

When he was satisfied, both hands abandoned my anxious ass, grasping both of my legs just above the knees. He pulled me back unceremoniously till I was more kneeling and bent over the bench rather than lying on it.

"Now?, now are you going to fuck me?"

"Oui, oui, Im va te baiser: Ima fucking you."

Another man came close to my face. He stroked my hair asking if I was ready. I nodded groggily. Soon a couple more guys were also calming my body with soothing strokes.

The Frenchman ran his cock through the channel between my buns. It felt sublime but his rod seemed enormous and it hadn't even tried to get in me yet.

There were hands all over me. Fondling me. Hands on my back. On my face. Even my feet. Two of the men, one for each cheek, pulled me open. I assume it was one of these men who manipulated my balls concurrent with the moment that my anal assailant first touched his cockhead to my glazed ring.

An anticipatory hush fell over the room. Voices admonished him, "Pierre, remember, gentle."

Pierre pushed his round mushroom firmy upon my butthole steadily but slowly increasing pressure. I clearly felt my ring expand under the assault. I asked, "Is it in yet?" which elicited nervous laughter from the group.

"No Baby," said the man by my face, "It's barely begun. "Don't scream out if it hurts. Squeeze my hand and we'll slow down."

Pierre pushed again on my partially opened ass-ring. I felt a tiny pop. People were saying, "It's in! It's starting."

The initial penetration did hurt, but not a lot, and it ended as soon as the pop was over. My body had tensed up and I did squeeze my unknown friends hand. And Pierre did stop. I caught sight of someone's gleeful face in the group crowded around me. In a drunken mumbled half-whisper I spoke to that man, "It's in. I've done it!"

My new friend said, "No Baby. It's still the beginning."

Very slowly the ass fucker inserted his cock into me. That burning pain didn't return. I felt an intense stretching. I also felt full. Like in, really-big-shit full. The deeper he went the more the fullness felt uncomfortable.

When the big cock was balls deep everyone told me I had done it. There were hoots and congratulations. My comforter asked me if I could feel the balls on mine. To make the point someone grabbed all four of our balls sliding them against each other.

"I can. I can feel his balls." I announced weakly. "But it's so deep. So not good."

The huge tool retreated just an inch and already the discomfort dissipated. I could feel every centimeter of cockshaft withdrawing with a slippery sliding friction. It felt great - amazing. "Yes, do me! It's great! Keep doing it."

So he did. He pulled out until just the head was in my tortured and ravished ass. Then he resumed fucking me. The sliding was ecstacy. The last inch pushed on my guts badly every time. The first inches made me moan but the last inch made me grunt.

I needed the sliding and fucking to continue. I wanted the gut-wrenching discomfort to stop. At the beginning of each stroke I started yelling out to fuck me and at the end of each stroke I yelled out to stop.

Maybe fifteen thrusts into my ordeal/escapade someone suggested that he fuck me shallow. He switched to medium length stabs which was a phenomenal improvement. Now it was all gratification all the time.

Pierre complained that he couldn't cum unless he pounded me. Next I felt a hand between Pierre and me, wrapped around his thick cock. Pierre started the pounding he wanted. The anonymous fist buffered the blows so I could take it. Thus, we both got what we wanted.

He started to make wild noises so I knew he would cum soon. Lifting my head up, and with renewed energy, I continued, "Fuck me. Fill me. Give me all your fucking cum." This amused the crowd greatly.

Pierre plunged into me several more times then with a great animalistic roar pulled strongly on my hips staying still for a minute or so. I didn't know I had nerve endings in there but I felt the beastly appendage pulse as he deposited his cum up my butt.

I could swear I felt the cum surging forth, swimming around in my insides, but since then I've been told that l must have imagined that. He rested his weight on my back while he caught his breath, panting into my ear.

When he pulled out it just exited with no particular fanfare or special feeling. It just kinda wetly fell out.

I felt all gooey and messy back there, more so as some dripped out of my abused rectum.

At some time during my anal deflowering those four who had bought the right to rub their cocks on my naked body had done so without me being aware if it. I can't remember but I think my soothing comforters and frottagers were one and the same.

The lingering taste of cum remained in my mouth. My ass still leaked. Additionally, I discovered pools and splatters of cum on my chest, face and in my hair. I loved that so many men were excited enough by me to be driven to their orgasms.

Wanting to see the men that used me I rolled over. The four still had their hands on me, casually caressing me and touching me wherever their whims led.

Pierre knelt on the floor behind me, his hands on his thighs, his face turned skyward. I looked at his cock. It was partially deflated but in its current unshortened state it was about seven inches long and quite thick. I remembered the stabs when it went too far, I vowed not to get fucked by such a long one again. However, just maybe, I could find a thicker one some day.

Just then a petite and attractive woman in a red party dress pranced forward into the midst of the men. How had I not seen any women at the party? She had the legs and the hair of a movie star, but when she spoke she sounded as masculine as anyone else in attendance. In a dramatic voice she said, "Oh Honey, we got one more very special activity planned, don't we?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. I raised an eyebrow and waited.

She went on, "I'm Tina, I won the best prize and I'm here to collect, Honey. You all might remember that hunky young man has not yet cum, have you Dear? We've all had our fun with you but now it's time for you to have your fun with me. I'm guessing that you've never had a real blowjob, have you?" I shook my head. "I'm guessing you've had your share of young girls in your car and you've had your hopes up but it just didn't happen?" I nodded my head. "And I'm betting you fantasized about how your girlfriends would do the deed? So Honey, just tell us - how do you want it? If you were to imagine that I'm one of those girls that turned you down in the past how should she do it?"

As her words sunk in, and her sexy body flipped my switches, I visualized my cock sticking out of her painted lips. I wanted her! She tapped her foot and stared me down impatient for an answer. Hurriedly, I gave it to her, "I want it... (I thought frantically to a time in my parent's basement with Mary Donnatello watching some rom com)...on the couch...while watching porn."

Someone in the back yelled out, "Yea Baby!" The group moved apart opening a path to the couch. Of my own accord I walked to the couch looking forward to my first time receiving a BJ - and from a knockout too. Part way there she took me by the arm and walked with me. We sat on the couch side by side, her warm feminine flesh fueling my base desires.

She picked up the remote, turned on the TV, and started playing an old episode of "The Big Bang". Entertainment for the entertainment. It played for a few minutes as with crossed legs she rocked one feminine foot in the air, a red shoe dangling there. Kicking off both pumps she tucked her feet up under herself cuddling up next to me. My arm was around her shoulder and her fingers danced playfully on my thigh moving closer to my balls but never quite getting there.

Next she rubbed my chest adoringly saying, "Darling, I love this show but we've seen this one before." Handing me the 'mote she went on, "Why don't you find us something better?"

Working a strange remote I navigated to the internet. She kissed my neck with passion. Being so close I could smell her delicious perfume. Moving her lips close to my ear she began whispering sweet things like, "You are the best boyfriend I've ever had, the way you treat me so nice, and how you tell me I'm pretty. I just love my handsome boyfriend. I love your strong arms and muscular legs." She squeezed my muscles as she said these. "I'm so grateful for everything. If I could just show you how much you mean to me." It was fake but it still made me feel special.

She took it to the next level, "Your throbbing cock turns me on so much. How can a girl control herself around you? I've got to have it. I need to suck it. You deserve it."

Having said that she slipped to the floor at my feet. The loud crowd of men was still watching intently. Mesmerized. I was pretty mesmerized too.

I loved the view of the top of her head. Her shapely tiny derriere was visible beyond, and peeking out behind her ass were the cutest bare feet.

Tina ran her fingers up and down my legs, pushing them apart and snuggling in close to my dick. Her head was resting leisurely on my thigh. She was facing my package and she just nuzzled her face in there like she was in love with me - and in love with my cock and balls.

I flipped through some options on the TV until I found PornHub, then cued up my favorite video. The one where the girl pretends to be a sex doll and her boyfriend uses her 'inanimate' body on Valentine's Day.

Tina lifted my half-hard cock, held it straight up, pursed her lips, then tenderly kissed my frenulum while lovingly looking me in the eyes, and in a sultry voice said, "Call me by her name."

Splitting my vision between my favorite porn starlet and Tina's lovely face and lips I tangled my fingers in her hair and said, "Oh Mary, I've waited for this day."

She started by sucking just on the head building up suction until she could suck the proverbial chrome. Lightening the suction she proceeded to slide her warm inviting mouth sensually up and down. Oh the wonders of a blowjob! What I have missed on all my previous dates! It was fantastic, amazing, incredible, and spectacular all rolled into one.

I wanted to hold back forever so it would never end, but at the same time I wanted to pull her hair and shove my cock down her throat and shoot a gallon of cum into her stomach.

She stopped to lick up and down the sides, not forgetting my balls and taint. Next she positioned her mouth just above the head, ready to plunge down. Then reading my mind, she told me, "Force my head down and fuck my pussy-mouth hard you fuckin' stud!"

Who was I to deny a lady? I grabbed fistfulls of hair. I said, "Mary, why did you hold back? This is soooo good but you denied me. I feel so, so, so...angry. We could have been doing this for years." I couldn't quite bring myself to call Mary a bitch out loud but I wanted to. I hadn't known I was angry but it felt good to let it out.

'Mary' pulled off for a second and said, "Do it Honey. Fuck my mouth like the man you became today. Grab my hair some more, I love it." She wrapped her lips around just half of my desperate cock head and did nothing. I waited, then realized the only way I was going to get deeper was to do exactly as she said.

Grunting loudly, I lifted my hips while pulling hard on her hair. I was afraid I had pulled too hard but she just "hmmmed" her approval. The men goaded me on.

My cock went all the way down in one stroke. She didn't gag or anything. I fucked her mouth hard, yanking on her hair and driving my hips forward as hard as I could.

She loved it. Her hands slid under my buns so she could further impale herself in time with my pistoning. It was like I was fucking two holes, first her lips, then the entrance to her throat. Eventually she reached up with her right hand to tweak my nipple and with her left wormed a finger up my bum.

I couldn't take it. It was too fucking hot to resist. I yelled out, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Some men yelled back, "Show it to us. Show us."

When my climax was imminent Tina/Mary struggled to get my cock out of her throat. I didn't want to put it anywhere else so I pulled harder. In turn this just made her fight me more. She pushed on my stomach with both hands pulling my cock out of her throat. With just the head sealed between her still sucking lips I shot my load unable to win the contest with Tina.

After being fucked and having my mouth and body used for so long tonight my pent up cum was under high pressure, ready to burst. I let loose with ropes of cum, pumping spurt after spurt on her tongue. It was the single best orgasm of my life so far. At the same time I was pumping her mouth full of cum Tina was furiously pumping her own cock too.

Tina waited until I came down from my high then she stood up, showed the fascinated men the cum in her mouth, and made a theatrical show of swallowing my cum to a resounding ovation.

I had done so much tonight. I was officially a cocksucker and receptacle for cum - orally and anally.

I layed back, spent in the afterglow, reliving the highlights of the evening. I also considered some of the less savory aspects of the night.

My reverie was interrupted when John asked the group a loud excited question, "Who's had fun tonight?" The group cheered enthusiastically. "And who's enjoyed seeing our slutty little virgin lose his virginity not once, but twice?" More cheering. John continued to work the group into a frenzy, "And who enjoyed that gargantuan load he gave Tina?" The crazed cheering just continued.

"Then we have just one!...more!...auction! Who's ready?!" There were unanimous shouts from the sex charged men who wanted more.

"We are going to auction something now much more valuable than his mouth or ass or even his first gay cum. We are now going to auction...," He waited for a pregnant moment. "We are going to auction a date with Scotty here."

Turning to me John said, "Would you like your date to be: a night out on the town including a gay bar, a quiet evening at the home of one of these fine gentlemen, or a night out dressed up to be completely passable?

I sat there on the couch, the only naked person in the room. Tina, for whom I felt such gratitude and affection, was again at my side where she fit so well. A drop of milky aftercum was leaking from my limp dick.

Everyone was waiting for my answer and I said:

"The idea of a man meeting a passable girl and never knowing she is a guy sounds hot. I never imagined that I could ever fool anyone but Tina has opened my eyes. If I could meet and suck off a guy without him knowing that would be a blast."

(Dear Readers, I may write another story about that date. If many of you want a different scenario, let me know please. If you give me feedback on my writing I can write even better stories too. Please comment and vote if you like my stories. There are plenty of others so you can make me a favorite author too if you like.)

12