THE PaRVERT

Story Info
The secret endeavors of a lecher.
3.6k words
4
812
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBRMani
SBRMani
5 Followers

THE PaRVERT

Chapter 1 - "I Hate Miss B"

[Peep.]

One of many student IDs is swiped at the entrance gate of a private yet repudiated university. It is Monday. Everyone is rushing in through the entry points. There is intentional and unintentional pushing. Among many standing in queues waiting to swipe their IDs, there is a pusher named Parv, a 21 years old literature student who has entered the final year of his graduation.

Unlike the meaning of his name, which literally translates to festival, Parv is a pervert. To his defence, his perversion is of mild nature. He is glad and at times proud that he is not a rapist, zoophile, necrophile or paedophile. He is a proud lech, short for lecherous. Parv despises other kinds of mild perversions such as streaking and peeping. Ironically, he finds such behaviour unethical. He considers himself lustful or addicted to lewdness. It is in his programming, he cannot and doesn't want to change it. He considers himself a serial masturbator.

[White noise in the background.]

Standing in the queue, Parv thinks about what lies ahead of his day in the classes he is going to attend. His English teacher, whom he detests for being prejudicial towards him, is a young woman with a bulky physique. He sighs in disappointment like a bull puffing out smoke from its nostrils. The short girl in front of him, who is struggling with her ID at the entry point, gets startled and looks back at him with an innocent face. Her comfortableness at the entrance betrays her appearance. It is evidence that she is not a city girl and has just started her education here.

Parv composes himself, clears his throat and in a soft voice says, "You need a soft approach, miss. Let me show you." He takes her ID, swipes it smoothly and says, "See! The light is greenish now. Softly put your finger here." He tries to take her finger but she beats him to it. She succeeds. Parv hands her the ID, "Light is green, you can go now, you're welcome." The girl hurries across the entry barrier and gets blended into the crowd on the other side of the entry points.

Walking towards his class, the same disappointment returns on Parv's face and is observed in his heavy sighs. The face of his English teacher Miss B comes to his mind and he cannot shake it off. Miss B is in her late 20s but her bulky physiques make her appear older. One time, she tasked him to reorder the test papers for her after the class and unravelled her real age to him, he was taken aback. The extra work irritates Parv. He believes it is beneath him. He hates Miss B for making him do extra work. He would rather go to the library and or some dark corner of the university and read some adult visual novels.

Parv calls Miss B a FIB - fat incompetent bitch. He believes that she is giving him extra work out of spite and also because she is unable to perform her own duties. Every now and then, he thinks of hurting her. Parv is not a violent person and cannot stomach the sight of blood. He has fainted a few times over the course of his lifetime. He wants to make Miss B suffer, just like he is suffering at hers. He often fantasizes of fucking her. He does not just want to have sex with her because he is consciously attracted to her rather believes that her anger towards her would subside only after he angrily fucks her ass.

[Good morning, the time is 9 am.]

Parv starts to run, "Why is it when she wants the things done, she tells me to do it - help students with their essays, tell them about report writing, check their works for merit, gets her the access to online library when it expires or the disgusting coffee she drinks and so on - and when I ask her to sign my report, she takes days and days and days as if she does not want to do it." He stops to let the bicycle cross and continues running "GOD! Give me a chance to fuck her back like she is fucking with my academic paper."

The days go by but there is no sign of Miss B. She has not come to the class. Parv is irritable. This means he has to wait for another day and if she doesn't come on Friday which is tomorrow, he would have to wait for Monday.

It is afternoon and Parv is sitting on a bench underneath a tree and sipping coke from a leaky paper cup. The university has implemented this change recently. Parv finds it stupid. The cup is paper but not really paper, a terrible blend of paper and biodegradable plastic. If it cannot hold liquid for some time, what's the use of it? The straw is of the same or worse quality. He can taste the straw disintegrating as he sips his soda. What makes him chuckle is the lid which is plastic, traditional non-biodegradable. He mumbles to himself, "we are saving the planet by killing it a little slowly, so we can live here a little longer before we exit it and colonize other space rocks. Pathetic! Maybe I should write it on my blog. I'm also pathetic."

Parv looks across the green ground to figure out where Miss B's husband's car has been parked. He is an Engineer and has a PhD in something related to a material which is now used in hip or knee transplant. Miss B has told him about his husband. Parv's hate against her professor has developed some form of sympathy towards her husband. He believes that she might be irritable to her husband as well. Parv hasn't even seen Miss B's husband and knows only what she has told him about her husband. Parv sips coke and drops a few drops on his t-shirt, "He is a smart fellow. Wonder why he married the FIB? A useless human and with that body, she could not be a good lay too. Must be a good cook, she got to be, what else she got." He smirks, "TF, I know about her, never got a chance to scour her ass."

Parv looks to his right and sees a girl sitting at a distance, reading from a book. His face lightens up. He corrects his posture. The girl observes his moments and without looking at him, she changes her direction. Parv says to himself with a stern face, "Pathetic!"

[Cuckoo.]

Parv gets the phone out of his right pocket, "TF, she sends me an audio for? FUCK!" The girl startles and sneers a look at him but seeing him buried into his phone, she quickly gets back to what she was doing. Parv shrieks, "8 fucking minutes." He bites his tongue and walks away, listening to the audio message from Miss B. The girl checks her phone and seems confused when she looks at the time, it is 2:30. She wonders about the 8 minutes. What was he shouting about?

"Parv, you cannot talk to me as if I am your peer. Be respectful of my designation..." Parv mocks her, "Designation, my ass, FAT INCOMPETENT BITCH" and continues listening. "... and don't send me these emojis, it is disrespectful. Don't use them, write words instead. I know I have been taking some time to check your paper. I cannot give you my consent before I read it and make corrections. I have been busy. Actually, I have not been well for the past few days. I have been in and out of the hospital. That's why I couldn't come to the university. And don't be impatient. I remember you need my consent and signature. I have work piled up too and I'll go through them one by one. It includes your work as well. And learn to write. You can't give me tasks. I am your superior. Be aware of what and how you text me. This is disrespectful. I understand that it has been days since you have given me the paper to check but be an understanding human. I am going through a rough time. I would not be coming to the university till Monday. I ask you to wait till then. And if you can't wait for that long and need my signature, you could come to my place on Friday which is tomorrow, let's say at 6 PM. We'll make the changes on the spot and I'll give you the consent. I live in the Maples Conclave, Block D."

Parv furiously exhales with flared nostrils, "that bitch... I'm impatient? You FAT FUCK... GOD! I want to break her face." He takes a deep breath and exhales it slowly. He writes her back stating that he'll be over her place at 6 and adds a few emojis to irritate her. Mimicking the song 'I want to break free' by Queen, he sings and starts dancing, "I want to break face. I want to break face. I want to break face of that fat-faced incompetent fucking biiiiiiiiiitch. I've got to break a face. God knows, God knows I want to break her face... I've fallen in rage. I've fallen in rage for the Nth time and this time I know it is for real. I've fallen in rage. God knows, God know how much I am fucking enraged."

The motorcycle Parv is driving stops at the entrance of the conclave. One of the many security personnel comes to him, asking where he wants to go. He gets his phone out and calls his professor and lets her talk to the security. The gates open and he drives to the prescribed parking lot. He is not impressed by the concrete jungle. His phone rings again, Miss B asks him to come to apartment 617.

[Ding Dong.]

Expecting her husband to open the door, Parv is taken aback when Miss B opens it. Parv thinks to himself, "TF, is she wearing? What is it... a camping tent? She is ugly at another;" and half-heartedly says to Miss B, "Evening!"

Miss B slowly gives him a way to enter, "Good evening, Parv, I'm sorry, the house is a mess, please come in."

Undoing his backpack, Parv follows Miss B inside, "No worries, ma'am, have made a few changes, just a signature and I'll be on my way. Sorry, to disturb you [rolls his eyes]."

Walking towards the kitchen, Miss B "It is fine, you want tea or coffee?"

Parv sits on the sofa and unzips his bag, "I'm fine ma'am. [rolls his eyes again] How are you feeling now?"

Miss B talks to him from the kitchen, "A bit better today. Get the paper out you want my signature on. I'll be with you in a minute."

Parv sits irritatingly and thinks to himself, "Sign here, you fucking FIB, let me out of this hell whole. This is pathetic. Who lives like this? I wonder why her husband hasn't pushed her down this window yet. Don't think this window opens. It is suffocating in here."

"Are you going to university tomorrow? I have something for you and do not want to ask my husband for it."

Parv to himself, "Of course, you fat fucking fuck;" and to Miss B, "Yes, Ma'am, I do. I have to submit this hardcopy. What is it that you want?"

"Always with this tone, Parv. You need to learn to talk to your superiors. But to answer your question, there is nothing special, just go to the library and return those two books for me, the ones on the table in front of you."

Parv to himself, "I'm a fucking mule, Pathetic;" and to Miss B, "course ma'am."

There is silence. Parv gets his paper and pen put and puts them on the clean side of the table. He awaits Miss B. He looks around and his eyes get stuck on the picture of Miss B's wedding. His husband is a big man too, not as bulky as she is but he is getting there. He was wrong about Miss B and her husband, "Huh! They look good together."

Miss B walks out with two cups in two hands, "Have some ginger tea, it's good for your throat. You definitely need that. Don't think you take sugar?"

Making a shocked face, Parv stands, "I'm fine either way, ma'am. I'll take it as it is." He gives Miss B a sneer as she sits cross him and thinks to himself, "Can't see a fucking thing with that tent over you." Parv takes a sip and with a smiling face, he praises the tea.

Miss B rolls her left hand towards Parv, "Gimme." Parv throws his tea down, spilling some, and gets the paper. Miss B looks at it for about three seconds, without signing it, drops it in front of her.

Parv steers at it, thinking, "Not this shit again. GOD! Help me with this shit, [gulps]." To Miss B, he agitatedly says, "Thank you, for the tea, ma'am." He comes closer, "just sign here," trying to pick the paper and the pen.

Miss B shouts, "Sit down." Parv freezes for one second and rescinds to his seat the next. Miss B continues, "Drink your tea before you go and DISCIPLINE, please!" She raises her eyebrows, "You don't like me, do you? I can see that." She sees Parv feeling the shock in slow time, "I am doing this for your own good. I am your professor and I want to see you succeed in life."

"No bitch! You suck my seeds," thinks to himself and gulps the tea.

Staring at Parv, Miss B says to him, "Will start today and now. I will make you a gentleman."

Parv does not break eye contact with the paper, thinking, "Not this shit again. No! No! No! Gonna kill her, aren't I? Sure, looks that way." He gulps the tea again, "Yes, ma'am."

"Have you finished your tea," anticipating an upcoming shock, Miss B leans forward "Today, we will start with sex. Don't see you as a virgin. You don't find me attractive, do you?"

Parv stays still, processing what she asks of him, he looks at the paper. He is trying to find his hate. It is nowhere to be found, as if a mountain has liquidated it. He sees a large mountain in front of him with Miss B as its face. There is a sudden chill in his shoes. His feet, his hands and his lungs feel cold. He forgets how long he has been sitting in this posture. He sees the shadow of Miss B's left hand moving towards him, grabbing his left biceps and pulling him out of his seat.

"Come. We start in this room," Miss B pulls him inside a dark room, pushes him on the bed lying in the centre of the room, and undoes his capri and underwear together in a single pull.

Parv gets on his arms and sees his penis erect in about two seconds. He tugs his testicles and his penis erects to the fullest, with the head of his penis halfway out of the foreskin. He gulps and shockingly moves his eyes towards Miss B, who is removing her overall. He feels his thighs and arms starting to shake. Miss B turns to him and puts her left hand on Parv's shaking left leg; and with her right hand, she rolls the skin back, puts her month on him and sucks him as hard as she can for a few seconds. She holds his legs with two arms and starts sucking his penis again as hardly as she can. Parv's right eyes twitch with her every suck.

In his mind, Parv is standing in front of a huge mountain with a face of Miss B, waiting for something to happen. He has forgotten what would turn up from the depth of the mountain. The mountain grows bigger and bigger and starts to swallow him. He is halfway buried in the ground and the mountain is still getting bigger and bigger. He comes to his senses for a few seconds, sees Miss B mouthing a question which he fails to comprehend and shakes his face in affirmation as if he knows it's always a yes to situations like this.

Miss B comes to his waist and sits on his erected penis. Riding him cowgirl style, she leans towards him, puts her hands on his chest and starts riding him harder and harder.

The mountain has started to swallow him. It has reached his chest and Parv is finding it hard to breathe with every breath he takes. The air is leaving his lung but is not coming back the same way. He comes back to his senses and finds himself suffocating. He looks at Miss B biting her lower lip. He finds it disgusting. He pulls himself up on his arms again with a mammoth force. Miss B is taken aback. Parv's penis slips out of her vagina. Miss B, correcting her balance, whispers to him, "What are you doing?"

Parv [huffing] thinks to himself, "My turn bitch. It is now or never;" and to Miss B, he says, "It's my turn."

Before Miss B could collect her thoughts, Parv gets out from underneath her and moves to her back. He sees a big buttocks and thinks to himself, "A big fat ass. I'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna take my revenge now."

He touches her shoulders and gently guides her into a doggy style position. He takes her from behind. Miss B is not sure at first but soon enough starts to feel the thrusts. She drops on the bed, arches her back, providing Parv with a better thrusting position, and starts to moan.

Her moans irritate Parv, who doesn't want her to feel pleasure but to hurt her. He is starting to feel weary from moving too fast and Miss B's moaning is adding to his irritation. He moves forward, gets hold of her hair with his right hand and pulls her head back. Stretching her arch, Parv thinks to himself, "Hold on FIB, you're under my control now" and pulls on her hair, making her cry on every stroke.

Oscillating between pleasure and pain, Miss B retorts frustratedly, "You need to stop, and you need to stop now."

A smirk fixes on Prav's face, "Just hang on, Ma." He removes his left hand from her left butt cheek, slaps it as hard as he can." Miss B cries, "Ouch!" and goes silent for a few seconds. Parv pulls her hair again and slaps her the second time. Miss B grunts and tells him to do it again but harder. Parv switches hands and repeats the pulling and slapping but harder and faster. Miss B grunts in pleasure and asks for more. Parv is irritated. He wants to deprive her of the pleasure and resorts to another tactic. He licks the thumb and puts it into Miss B's asshole.

Miss B shrieks with pain, "Ow! What are you doing? You need to stop, boy, RIGHT NOW. You are hurting me. Don't be greedy now."

Mimicking her, Parv says to himself, "Yeah, [the smirk fades into a stern face] I'm greedy?" He pushes his thumb all the way in and starts to fuck her asshole with his thumb while pounding her from behind. Miss B's painful cries gradually turn into moans. Parv relaxes the grip of his hand holding her hair and pulls again but this time it is harder than ever. Miss B cries again but she does not say anything. Parv thinks to himself, "She is silent. That's right, it's time."

He takes his thumb out of Miss B's asshole and before she could tighten it up again, Prav pushes his penis into the hole and starts thrusting. Miss B's moans grow louder with each thrust. Irritated Prav pulls more on her hair, she moans more, until he is ready to discharge his load. Huffing on the air leaving his lungs, Prav has already made his mind up. He pulls on her hair one last time, making her shriek in pain, and fills her ass with his cum [silently shrieking]. He lets her go, trembles a bit and drops on to the bed.

Without moving a muscle, Miss B, "You didn't do what I asked of you. Go wait for me in the lobby."

Prav comes to his senses and disgustingly looks at her buttocks. Without saying a word, he takes his clothes and exits the room.

"TF, was that? I fucked the fucking FIB. The fuck is wrong with me." Hurriedly wearing his clothes, Parv thinks to himself, "I'm a fucking pervert. Pathetic." He looks disgusted at himself. He takes the paper and runs out of the apartment without wasting a second.

He enters the lift in an agitated state and comes out in a more relaxed state, "TF, was that? Did she want to fuck me? Did I want to fuck her? FUCK!"

[Cuckoo.]

There's a text from Miss B. Parv takes a long breath, clicks on it and reads it out loud, "You left? Forgot the books. Leave it, will continue where we left off today. And learn to be better. You could be better, I'll help you." He puts the phone into his pocket and puts on the helmet, "TF, did I just do? I'm fucked. I hate that fucking FIB." His motorcycle roars and disappears into the shadows.

*

SBRMani
SBRMani
5 Followers